The Submission of Hannah Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 The Neighbors Join In.
3k words
4.18
8.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 The Neighbors Join In

Hannah finally awoke from her sleep. She found she was still bound to the bed, her ass filled with a large butt plug, the taste of his creamy load still on her lips. The smell of sex filled the room. It was just getting light out, so she knew she had slept the night. Not surprising since daddy pounded her ass with his thick cock for what seemed like hours.

She moaned slightly as she thought back on her first full day at Daddy's cabin. Less than 36 hours had passed when she said good bye to her husband, explaining that she had to go on a short business trip. By the next morning she had been filled with multiple enemas, made to evacuate her bowels on this man's property, been taken to a bar and paraded around in a slutty outfit, and then ravaged before falling asleep.

She tried to stretch and realized she was still bound and unable to move. She knew she had to pee and once the plug was removed, she felt like her insides might pour out. She called out for Daddy but didn't get a response. She called again with the same result. A slight panic began to set in. What if something happened to this man? He was fit, but at his age, who knows. He could be passed out on the floor in the other room and I'd be left here to starve. Sweat began to pour out of Hannah as this scenario played out in her head.

Just as she was reaching full panic mode, the bedroom door opened and Daddy walked in.

"Good morning my pet. How are you feeling this morning?"

"Good Daddy, but I need to pee. May I"

"Ahh, yes, in a minute, Daddy needs to go first."

She felt the bed move and then two hands holding her wide hips, slowly moving inward until they were spreading her large ass. One hand moved and took hold of the end of the plug. She felt a slight tug, but before he removed it he asked, "You know not to release, correct? You would hate to ruin Daddy's sheets."

"I'll hold it Daddy. Not sure how long thought."

He removed the large butt plug, it sliding out much easier than she anticipated, but it was immediately replaced with Daddy's semi-hard cock. Daddy didn't move, he didn't pump his cock back and forth, he just waited. Then she felt it, the warm stream of piss start to flow into her shitter. Mixing with the cum that had been left there from last night, she was beginning to get that incredibly full feeling again.

Daddy finished and as soon as he slipped his cock out, it was replaced by the same large plug she had worn the entire night. He slowly untired her, the urges to piss and evacuate her bowels were almost overwhelming, but she knew better than to ask him to hurry.

When he was done, she immediately jumped off the bed and started to head down the hall and outside, like she was trained. Before she could exit the door, daddy stopped her and directed her to the middle of the living room, where several cameras were setup in various positions, all surrounding a towel with water pitcher placed in the middle. Oh god, she thought...not this.

"Ahh, you figured it out. Yes, slut, you will squat over the pitcher and empty everything into it"

Hannah, slowly took a squatting position over the pitcher and daddy reached under her to remove the plug.

"When I pull this out, I want you to lower yourself so you are nearly sitting on the pitcher. We don't want you to miss!"

"Yes, Daddy."

The plug came out, Hannah lowered her large ass just above the pitcher and slowly let her sphincter relax. And then the flood came. It was if her ass couldn't snap shut and all the contents just fell out of her ravaged, gaping ass, followed by a long flow of hot piss. As she finished, Hannah let out a moan of relief. As she slowly stood and looked at the pitcher, she realized she hadn't had anything to eat since her last enemas the night before, so the liquid in the pitcher was relatively clear...if you can consider a mixture of cum and piss clear. Not knowing what was expected of her now, she was glad the mixture looked free of any shit.

Daddy took the pitcher to the kitchen counter and pulled a beautifully stemmed martini glass from the cabinet. He poured a couple ounces of the liquid mixture in and handed it to Hannah. Without saying a word, she took the glass, put her lips to the rim, and tipped it up to take the entire contents in one gulp. She tried to swallow with out tasting it, but was unable to. Surprisingly, she enjoyed the taste. Daddy's cum, daddy's piss, mixed with her own. She felt herself start to get horny again just thinking about it.

"Time for you to got get washed up and dressed. We'll be having company over for lunch today. You'll be serving, so please put on the maid outfit I've laid out for you."

Hannah's heart started beating rapidly, more from the expectation of what this might mean. Might? No, what it surely meant. She remembers Daddy telling her that he had a number of older gentlemen like him and that if she were a good girl, and took to her training as she should, she might get to meet them all.

She nearly skipped back to the bedroom, her big double-D tits flopping side to side, her huge ass jiggling, her stomach undulating as she made her way into the shower. She took a nice long shower, fighting the urge to finger fuck her pussy or ass, hoping that the afternoon would be full of horny older men using her for their pleasure...and ultimately hers.

She finished her shower, dried off and applied a nice moisturizing to her body, making sure to apply it liberally to her breasts, ass cheeks and tummy. When she was done, she went to the bed and looked at the maid outfit Daddy had left for her. If it was possible, this had less material than any of the other outfits she had worn thus far. The skirt was nothing more than a lacy white apron that barely went past the tuft of her pussy hair. The top consisted of a white collar that resembled a shirt collar, missing the entire shirt. It had a cute little tie that hung down nearly to the start of her deep cleavage. Finally she put on the white mesh stockings and matching elbow length gloves. When she was done, she couldn't help but look in the mirror and admire her body. Daddy was right, her body was built for sex!

She stood back and spread her legs and just gazed at herself, getting turned on by what reaction she knew this outfit would elicit from Daddy's older friends. Her massive, pendulous breasts swung low and heavy just above the round curve of her belly. Just below that, the dark curls of her pussy hair covered her throbbing clit, but did nothing for her meaty pussy lips that dangled between her thighs. She turned a round just enough to see her big ass in the mirror. How many men would be enjoying what lay between her deep ass crack this afternoon? She could only hope.

When she had seen enough, she joined Daddy in the living room and saw that he had cleaned up their earlier activity and was now getting ready for the neighbors. Along with the two sleek mid-century modern couches and two leather tufted Barcelona chairs, he had a number of folding chairs around the room. The cameras he used earlier to film her latest bowel evacuation were now positioned behind all the chairs and pointed to the center of the room.

"You look beautiful, pet! I absolutely love the outfit on you, and so will my neighbors. I want to explain how the afternoon will go, although I think you have a pretty good idea. You will greet each of my neighbors as they come to the door and lead them to any of the chairs. Once they have all been seated, you'll take their drink orders, make the cocktails and serve them. There are also several trays of snacks that you will serve. While we chat and enjoy each other's company, you will kneel in the middle of the room, awaiting any request from me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good. And of course, at some point in the afternoon, we will hold a little 'auction'. My neighbors will be bidding on certain things, things you will do for them, to them, or will allow them to do to you. I will control all of this, of course, both for your safety, but also, because, you are mine, and I will ALWAYS have the final say."

"Yes, Daddy." Hannah could feel her pussy begin to drip and at that point realized that she wasn't wearing a butt plug. Had Daddy told her to put one in? Would he do it for her? She nearly felt naked without one. If that were possible, given the lack of hardly any clothes.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Hannah moved to answer it and let the first guest in. When she opened the door, she saw an older couple. The man stood about 6' and was obviously in great shape. The woman, she supposed his wife, stood not more than 5' and was shaped like Hannah. She had big full tits and a curvy body to match. As she led them to the living room and a couple of seats, she couldn't help watch as the woman sat and slightly spread her legs. Hannah could clearly see she wore nothing under her skirt and her pussy was smooth and shaved of any hair.

This went on for the next thirty minutes or so. The doorbell ringing, Hannah answering and checking out whoever was there, as much as they were checking her out. By the time all the chairs were taken, there was a wide range of people in the room. Several men had brought female partners with them, all of varying ages and shapes. Several of the men came alone and they appeared to be all around Daddy's age and older, some tall and thin, some short and rather fat. No matter what, Hannah's libido was running wild. With no butt plug inserted, she felt her asshole gaping open and pulsing shut at the very thought of all of them eyeing her and what they might want to do as the day went on.

Hannah took their drink orders and served them, most of the men being very polite and not touching her, except one man that appeared to be in his eighties. As she was serving the person next to him, he ran his knurled fingers between her thighs and probed first her pussy and then her ass. She wasn't sure Daddy saw it, but she hoped she wouldn't get in trouble because of it. On the other hand, all the women took every advantage to feel Hannah's legs and ass, one caressing her full hanging breasts and pinching one of her rock-hard nipples.

The afternoon progressed as Daddy explained. The group sipped their drinks and nibbled on their snacks, making small talk and biding their time. Hannah kneeled on the floor in front of them and waited. She didn't have to wait long. Daddy announced that it was time. Everyone got up and moved the folding chairs. A couple of the men went to a closet and pulled out a pair of thin mattresses and laid them on the floor next to Hannah. Daddy had Hannah stand and display her body for all to see. Making her bend over, spread her legs and ass cheeks and let all the guests look at her.

As she did, the guests began to remove their clothes and Hannah had a view of over twenty people naked, erections at various stages, women with completely shaved or bushy cunts, small and large breasts. Daddy brought out a jar with several slips of paper in it and put it on the counter. He put his hand in, moved the papers around and finally pulled one out. He read what was on it.

"John wants to lick Hannah's pussy, while Joan gets her pussy licked by Hannah."

Hannah looked around and saw a couple approaching her. She looked at Daddy and he nodded. She knew what to do. Hannah lay on her back and the man, John, got between her thighs and started licking her hairy cunt. Joan, knelt by Hannah's head and spread her legs so she could move above Hannah's head. When she was positioned, she lowered her pussy onto Hannah's mouth. Hannah's nose ended up in Joan's ass and the older woman squirmed with delight. Hannah started licking her pussy, trying to match the same tempo as John was working on her own pussy.

It didn't take long before Hannah and Joan were both shuddering in orgasm, the older woman surprising Hannah with a flood of pussy juice as she squirted directly into Hannah's mouth.

This process went on for hours, Daddy pulling a slip, reading it, the lucky guest or guest joining Hannah on the mattresses and the various acts performed. The final slip was for the oldest man there, and Hannah was curious how he would perform. Apparently, he had asked for a chance to fuck Hannah's ass, and Daddy must have approved, because the man's cock, although old, began to grow and swell. His big balls hung low, but his cock began to slowly move from dangling between his balls to pointing outward.

He had Hannah get on her knees and slowly spread her massive ass cheeks with his knurled fingers. She felt his hot breath on her ass hole and her hole responded by winking at the old man, first closed tight, then opening like a flower to reveal the deep tunnel he would be exploring. The old man began to lick Hannah. She realized that he was licking all over her ass cheeks and between her ass crack. It damned on her that her was cleaning all the juices, both cum and pussy juice of all the previous guests. This turned her on even more.

Finally, he took his very veiny cock, with its large mushroom head and placed it at the entrance to her ass. Her butt hole puckered and opened, begging to be entered. She looked up at Daddy, his face filled with a large smile as the old man plunged his thick old cock deep into her asshole. He sawed in and out, nearly pulling his swollen cock all the way out and then thrusting it home in one stroke. Over and over again he drove into her ass. Hannah was impressed with his stamina and virility. She began to push her fat ass back against him, trying to suck his cock as deep into her rectum as possible.

She began to feel his cock swell and if possible, grow another inch deeper into her. With one final powerful thrust, he buried himself deep in her shitter so hard they both collapsed onto the mattress. Hannah lay prone, her body twitching in orgasm with the old man laying on her, his hot breath on her neck, his cock still pulsing and spewing cum into her ass. Finally, his cock began to shrink and slowly popped out of her asshole, cum leaking out as it did.

Hannah remained prone, reveling in the feeling of being the focus of each of the guests' sexual fantasies. She was so spent she could feel herself beginning to doze off. It was then that she was pulled back into a doggy position, with each man taking a turn at her ass, beginning with the guest that first licked her pussy and going through each in the same order. Cock after cock, man after man, knelt behind her, pushed their cocks into her, pumped away and then deposited there loads into her ass. As each finished, they stood and watched the others do the same.

When the final man finished in her, she wondered if the last old man had anything left to finish her off. He did not. He was seated and just watched. What did happen, is one by one, the women lined up in back of Hannah, and began to slurp away at her hind quarters, licking the cum from her ass cheeks and thighs, slowly cleaning her, the last woman tonguing her asshole for a little taste of what might be left. When they were done, they moved aside and Daddy took their position.

He slid into her ass easily, as it now just stayed open, ravaged by 15 or so cocks had left her sphincter unable to close, its continual pulsing waiting to be filled again. Daddy did just that. It didn't take long, as he was ready to go after watching Hannah take it from every guest. Within minutes, Daddy emptied his balls into her ass, leaving his cock buried deep until every drop had been spilled in and his cock stopped pulsing.

He sat back on his heels and looked at Hannah's open ass, his own cum beginning to drool out. He bent forward and placed his tongue by her clit and slowly licked upward to her asshole, catching what he had just deposited along with anything left from the others. When his tongue hit her ass, it plunged in and swirled around, licking the insides of her colon, sucking on the puckered hole and drawing every last of cum out of her shitter.

Daddy had Hannah role over and he caressed her as he bent down to kiss her. Her mouth opened and as daddy's mouth neared hers, it opened and a flood of cum ran from his mouth to hers, and then he kissed her, his tongue swirling the mixture around in her mouth. Hannah gladly swallowed every drop. And then passed out from exhaustion.