All Comments on 'The Submissive Cum Factory Ch. 01'

by catnapFictionist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Totally five big hard stars! That is a wonderfully twisted imagination to create such a fetish heavy location with such unusual and unique characters. Just imagining it gets me wet and ready.

FauxRealFauxReal7 months ago

That was dope! I didn't think I would be into it, but the fact that you had various fetishes was what kept me at attention for more! The only criticism I had was the guys dialogue seemed too young; but otherwise it was great! Thanks for sharing.

thomashwhitethomashwhite6 months ago

This seems to be a story that can’t decide what it is. In the end when it’s called the Submissive Cum Factory some more context is given but still it feels mixed. Especially because the submissive nature is drug produced. Will they remember this place the same when they no longer take that drug. Will that cause long term mental issues.

in the first room she takes the first boy off the machines while he is still drugged for production. This will cause pain, makes them go crazy, and leaves him in horror. She also looks at him cruelly when doing it. Does this go along with loving them? How does this mesh with being paid by the hour when he isn’t being allowed to produce? How does he have a chance at winning the days production reward of a blowjob? Sounds overall bad for him.

In the second room we are reminded “We value the consent of our producers and want them to remember that they're important as an individual.” How did that mesh with producing horror in room one. We are also told of break opportunities and counselors to help the producers. This sounds great but future interactions negate that.

Room 3 starts with Laura viewing them coldly. That doesn’t sound loving. She then pats the first fellow in this room showing care. However the next boy is begging for help. He is in torture. She then shoved her fingers down his throat causing him to gag. I didn’t feel the love.

In room 4 she decides to punish someone who is rude to her. This person was deeply in an orgasm denial state and therefore potentially not in his right mind. The only way to get out of dealing with her is to push the break button and lose money. If you value them as individuals how does the punishment make sense? You’re a bit miffed because they talked badly to you? Maybe Laura should grow up.

Maybe these guys were all into each thing and were in to her harshness which she balances with some carefully placed acts of concern. You might say that the break buttons show they can choose to stop so they like this. Wrong. As the story explains in the beginning they are here under some duress. They have a severe need for money. The last boy also states that he is paid by the hour and doesn’t want to lose income. In real life people will do amazing things for the money needed to survive. Including painful demeaning things they hate. Clearly consent is compromised.

So which is this story meant to be? Lack of consent, or sadism, or warm but tough production?

Btw - pain for true masochists is warm and fuzzy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous