The Substitute

Story Info
An older guy is annoyed at his tenant's boyfriend.
18.3k words
4.4
6.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers

The warm breeze made the loose strands of hair dance over Andrea's ears as she crossed the pedestrian bridge over the river. The sunset rays almost made her dark pony-tail look auburn. Listening to a catchy song, she smiled to herself. A pearl of sweat ran down her back. She'd been feeling down this afternoon, for no reason really, but now she was positively glowing. She hated getting out of the couch to go to the gym, but the actual activity wasn't bad, and the hours afterwards were always magical. She made a mental note to remind herself the next time she considered postponing a session. Hah! She had to laugh. As if she could have dropped a workout! Chloe would never have let her. And that was why Andrea, at 22, finally was happy with herself and her body.

Her high school years had been hell. Always an outsider, she'd been lonely and picked on by the other girls, and kept to her books as a distraction. Never had a boyfriend. Always thought she was too fat, too weird with her 5'9 frame, early developed breasts, and wide hips. The early attention from boys had weathered off when she never flirted or showed interest, and soon the lesbian rumors began.

College had been different, but not much better at first. Moving away, starting over, it had always been the dream for her, the goal shining in the distance through the rough years. But the big city was too big, and she found the other students in lit class a little too obnoxious and high on themselves.

So why had the last year been so good?

Transferring to a less prestigious college in a smaller city. Sure it would look less impressive on her resume, but she had to try, and lo and behold, Andrea had finally found friends there. Well, mainly Chloe, but she again had introduced her to her group, and then of course, after a while, she'd met Mike.

Now she was living -- no, thriving! -- in a small, but growing city just 25 miles outside the capital, in a sprawling student community. Still studying literature, and minoring in economics for the hell of it, but in a group of exciting people who loved books, but not because they thought it made them smarter than everyone else.

The term bff is thrown around a lot. For Andrea, it was honestly the only way she could describe Chloe. A petite blonde, yet the strongest girl she'd ever met. An inspiration for her in every way. She sometimes wished she was lesbian and that she were too, just so she could fall in love with Chloe in every possible way. They'd met in the first class, and later that day, gone to the gym together. That's when Chloe got Andrea hooked on crossfit. Yes. Crossfit. Andrea, who'd laughed at the girls who did all those lunges and squats in high school, had become addicted herself. Almost every day, every week. Crossfit. She'd even considered starting an instagram profile to document her results, but in the end decided that the world had enough of those.

Standing in front of the mirror in the locker room was enough confirmation for her that the workouts were worth it. While she always claimed she was in it for the health reasons, and the good feeling it gave her; honestly, her major reason was the wonders it had done for her body. No longer feeling too big, or too tall, too wide-hipped. She was happy with her body. The glutes filling up in her peach. The barely visible abs. The core muscles making her posture better. Feeling strong, but also just being strong.

Her improved body and her highly improved confidence. Those were the two things that she used to get Mike hooked. 27 at the time, he was your typical downtown bartender: arrogant, almost rude, making you feel like you were bothering him at work. She'd wanted him from the first night she came to that bar. It took her months to finally fuck him, but then he was hers. He was heavily tattooed, drove a motorbike, had a great dick... and she knew he'd slept with tons of girls. She didn't care. She made him faithful. She made sure to get him off at least once every day, and that seemed to keep him happy.

Liam was sitting in the backyard with a beer when he heard her arrive. He knew her schedule well by now, and had sunglasses on even though the sun was setting.

"Hello," he said.

"Oh. Hi, Liam, nice evening, huh?" the beautiful girl replied with a friendly smile.

She was sweaty, but it just made her look hotter. Her body was sensational, like something out of a dream, and the tight top accentuated every detail. He swore he could see hard nipples.

She turned the corner to unlock the door to her place, a first floor bedroom with a small kitchen and bathroom, separated from the rest of the house.

Liam hoped the sunglasses did the trick. He couldn't help himself from gawking at the young woman's spectacular ass on those packed yoga pants. god damnit, he had an incredible urge to reach out and squeeze it! Big, round, almost heart-shaped, at the same time both firm and jiggly! It drove him crazy. Man, she was the most beautiful tenant he'd ever had, and she would have to stay even if it meant he was losing money on the rent. He made sure to save the mental image of her butt as it jiggled when she entered the rental space and closed the door behind her.

He sighed. A 41-year-old, overweight and mediocre programmer, with no career to speak of, he knew would never sleep with a girl like that. He wasn't a virgin or anything, but eight years had passed since his wife had decided enough was enough and moved on, so it almost felt like he was. He'd given up on dating apps. Any woman who showed him interest, was a woman he didn't want. He knew he was a hippocrate. He didn't care.

His life had become stale. His house, inherited from his late parents, was the only thing going for him. His car was shitty, his income was decent, but nothing to brag about. Working for home suited his personality well, but he was becoming steadily less sure if it was good for his mental health in the long run. His only excitement these days were video game launches and new fantasy books. And Andrea, of course. God, that first day when she dropped by to look at the room, he'd wanked for like four hours afterwards. He slashed $100 on the monthly rent just to make sure she'd move in, and had done his best to appear normal... for a while.

He knew he wasn't anymore. The years spent alone had made him odd. He knew people whispered behind his back. Creepy, they said. When he became Andrea's landlord he decided to make some changes, trying to be more mature, less incel-like. He even went jogging once a week, he sometimes read books, and he even tried to learn the guitar. It was hard, but for a while he was doing pretty good. The occasional in-person meetings at work went better. Andrea had been friendly to him; almost flirty the few times when it was time for rent and she didn't have the cash just yet. That always made his day... and fueled hours of fantasies. He had started thinking maybe he had a shot.

The abrupt, loud revving noise outside the house pulled him back to reality. It reminded him of the day it all went wrong. Fucking Mike. The scumbag was everything Liam was not. Confident, fit, popular with the ladies. When Liam saw Andrea bringing him upstairs the first time, he became furious. The hate had stayed with him ever since. The motorbike noise was just the sprinkling on the cake.

"Jesus, I told you to stop making so much noise in the neighborhood, Mike," he said, as the scary bartender with the neck tattoo entered the back yard, not more than ten minutes after Andrea.

"My neighbors are complaining - to me!"

"Sounds like... not my fucking problem! What are you going to do about it?" he replied, grinning.

"Fight me? Hah!" he asked.

"No, I'm just saying-," Liam replied.

"What? Dude, just fuck off, will you?" Mike replied and stated walking upstairs.

He stopped, turned and stopped smiling.

"And please stop staring at Andrea's ass, she finds it really creepy."

"Uh, I don't st-"

"Yeah, you do. Those sunglasses aren't fooling anyone."

Mike laughed and unlocked the door. Yeah, he had his own keys now. Even though Liam had a rule about that, Andrea had made a copy, and Liam wasn't going to risk anything by bringing it up.

Sighing loudly, he finished his beer, burped loudly and went back inside. He heard water running in the pipes. Andrea was in the shower. Fucking hell. What wouldn't he do to see that?!

--

It didn't take long for the younger couple to get down to business. Liam was relaxing on his couch with a history book when he started hearing the squeaky noises from her dorm room. Soon he would hear soft moaning, and he would succumb to his own urges and begin to jack off. He loathed himself for doing it, but he just couldn't resist. The only way to avoid it would be to go out for a while, or buy some noise canceling headphones for next time. He cursed the previous owner for not installing more insulation in the walls.

"Hell, this is not fair. What have I done to deserve this torment? Please, someone do something about this. Or let me fix things, if only for today!"

Amazingly, incredibly, surprisingly; somewhere, someone powerful took pity on him. Out of nowhere, a booming voice sounded inside his head. The message was brief, but clear:

"Alright, your wish is granted."

"Huh? Someone there?" he said tand looked around the empty room. There was no reply, but the squeaky noises immediately stopped. Shit, did Andrea and Mike hear him? If sound traveled easy one way, it probably traveled easy the other way.

"My mind is playing tricks on me! Forget about it!" he thought to himself.

He tried to pick up his book, but the squeaking restarted, and it didn't take long for it to become a distraction.

"Fucking hell! I wish I had replaced the old bed before Andrea moved in!".

The squeaking stopped immediately.

Huh. He knew he didn't say that loud.

The girl was still moaning, and he could hear a dull thumping of pillow or mattress against the headboard. He could even hear the occasional male groans. This was weird. Why did the bed stop squeaking? Maybe they changed positions or something? That would explain it. Weird that they would do that exactly when he complained about the squeeking, but stranger things have happened...

He put his ear up against the wall, but all he could hear was Andrea's soft moans and dirty encouragements to Mike as he fucked her. Damn, he was such a lucky son of a bitch. It was so stereotypical though: hot babe gets dicked down by arrogant asshole. Why, just for once, couldn't a smokeshow like Andrea prefer an old, weird, out-of-shape landlord like him? He had to chuckle. Why, indeed!

Listening in on the young couple like this made him hard, and his mind began to wander. Soon his hand descended into his sweatpants and began to jerk his dick as he tried to picture the young couple going at it.

"I bet her big titties look so hot when they are bouncing. I wish spy on her while she's getting fucked," he thought.

Just as the thought had crossed his mind, a brilliant flash of light blinded him, almost making him lose balance and fall. He stumbled and grabbed a nearby table for support. Woah, what the hell just happened?! Gradually his vision returned, like a fog lifting...

"Holy fuck!" he thought, suddenly finding himself standing in a dark corner of Andrea's dorm room.

The room was romantically lit with candles and soft lamps, and in the center of the room was Andrea herself, riding her boyfriend on a seemingly brand new, queen sized bed, facing away from Liam. My God, her ass looked amazing. He wanted to reach out and-

*creak!*

The sudden noise almost gave him a heart attack. He had shifted his weight and the wooden floor complained, not used to it. But Mike and Andrea did not react. It was like they didn't even hear it.

Wait.

Were they oblivious to his presence?

He suddenly became aware he was holding his breath. He released it and took a trying step forward, making the floor creak again. No, still no reaction. He slowly took another step, towards the side of the bed. Now they should have seen him, for sure. But there was no reaction from either party. It was like they saw right through him. It had to be a wet dream.

He watched in awe as Andrea rode her boyfriend leisurely, rolling her hips back and forth. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen in real life, an almost impossible combination of soft and firm. Her face glowing in the dim candle light, fire in her eyes, her full lips parted as she rode. Her skin beautifully tanned and unblemished, her ass and thighs visibly strong, and her breasts generous, yet firm. Her pussy cleanly shaven, wrapped tightly around Mike's cock, with just a small patch of hair remaining above her clit. Terribly aroused too, by look of how slick her boyfriend's dick was. Lips puffy, nipples rock hard, she moaned soft and tenderly. It drove Liam wild, he wanted to tear his clothes off and fuck her. His erection was throbbing in his pants. What wouldn't he give to take Mike's place?!

With a nervous hand he reached out and squeezed one of her soft, warm tits. Holy shit. It was amazing. And neither of them seemed to notice him. OK, it was a wet dream.

Mike was built like a thug. Muscular and tough, with tattoos all over. He would probably beat up Liam with one hand tied behind his back. And, of course, a confident, womenizing guy like Mike was hung like a horse, both in length (Liam guessed 7.5 inches) and girth. There was no denying it, though, the two of them looked incredibly hot together, with Andrea riding him. Standing here, watching them secretly, Liam couldn't help thinking it was like watching a porn in 3D. As always, he hated, but also envied, the male participant.

Liam took some mental notes as Mike confidently turned his girlfriend over and mounted her doggy style. The beautiful young woman clenched the bed sheets as the stud began to pound her from behind, her hot ass bouncing with every stroke.

Liam, the old, fat, porn-addicted programmer sighed.

"Who am I kidding? I could never handle a woman like that," he thought.

Looking down at his abysmal physique, he had to accept that watching porn and wanking was his only remaining way of sexual enjoyment now.

"It's so weird that they don't see me though. I can touch her tit, but she doesn't even flinch. It's like a strange dream... I sort of wish I could take part of it." he thought.

"Liam! What the fuck?" Andrea yelled, as if Liam had appeared out of thin air.

"Holy fuck, where did you come from?" Mike said.

"I-, I... uh!" Liam stuttered, unable to explain.

"You need to leave," Mike said.

"Now!"

Andrea tried to cover herself with the blankets, while Mike jumped out of bed and began to make his way over Liam.

"Oh fuck, what did I do?!" Liam thought to himself, panicking.

"Abort, undo! Oh God, I wish I could make them ignore me again!"

Mike stopped mid-stride, a confused look on his face. Meanwhile a lusty smile reappeared on Andrea's face. She unwrapped her perfect, curvy body from the sheets and spread her legs.

"Yeah, Mike, just ignore the old man and come here!" she said and started playing with her clit, giving both men a show. The little bud was rock hard and shiny.

"I don't know, babe, it's so weird that he's here, that's all. Like, how did he even get in, I didn't hear the door?"

"Mike, he's just harmless, ignore him," she said.

Her boyfriend eventually shrugged and got back into bed with her. She rose to meet him.

"That was so fucking strange," Liam thought, his pulse gradually dropping back towards normal, "they can see me now, but they don't care. Not like before, when I seemed to be invisible. I need to be more careful about what I am thinking though, because my thoughts seems to affect reality... or the dream or whatever!"

Both on their knees in bed, Andrea grabbed Mike's dick and started stroking it. Liam watched carefully, allowing himself to breathe again as the danger seemed to be over for now. The hot babe moved into a close embrace with her scary boyfriend and quickly made him forget all about Liam, the couple soon rolling around in bed again, kissing passionately.

"Of course!" Liam thought.

"I'm finally having a lucid dream, that's it! That's why I can control people and teleport. All I need to do is 'wish' for things to happen."

Convinced that he knew what was going on, Liam proceeded with caution. Having read about the subject, he knew lucid dreams could fail at any moment, especially if he changed things too fast. Seeing Andrea naked, having sex, was already enough to fill up his spank bank for months, even if his mind had made everything up. So for a while he did nothing, and tried to be content, as a passive spectator. But as Mike continued to bang beautiful, busty Andrea in front of him, Liam's frustration and horniness grew to uncontrollable levels. Her orgasm was definitely building up -- even he could see the signs. Just when he was about to whip out his dick and begin wanking, a brilliant idea popped into his head.

"Alright, then, I need to word this carefully," he thought to himself, and tried to clear his mind.

"First: I wish Mike must obey Andrea's word completely."

He waited. Nothing happened. No "ding!" or "wish granted" or anything. Oh, well, it's not like that happened before either.

"Did it work? I hope so. Okay, so next wish: I wish that Andrea and Mike no longer ignore me, because Andrea wanted a threesome, and for some inexplicable reason, she had picked up her phone during sex and invited me to join them!"

Mike and Andrea suddenly stopped dead in their tracks, blinked, and stared at him.

"What the fuck, man?" Mike exclaimed.

"Uh..." Liam started.

"Liam, come on. Get the fuck out of here! Respect our privacy, man!"

"Calm down, Mike. He's here because I invited him over. You know that threesome you always talked about? I just thought it's time we tried it!"

She smiled at him friendly. "Hi, Liam. I'm so happy you wanted to join us tonight!"

Mike was still angry, but just scoffed at the old guy. His girl had told him to calm down, so he calmed down. Still with his rod buried deep in pussy, he hesitated about throwing the guy out. It was weird to have her landlord watching them, but then again, he didn't really care. But a threesome?

"No, babe," he said, "that's not what I wanted. I was talking about one with you and another smokeshow, you know? Like your friend Chloe, maybe, or, you know, Trisha from the bar... she's really freaky."

"No, Mike. First we'll try my fantasy, and then, who knows, we'll see, okay?"

Mike, both spellbound and horny, reluctantly nodded.

"Okay, babe, I guess that's fair... but him, of all guys? Jeez."

Liam almost held his breath while he listened to the couple. His mind control wishes seemed to work! The jerk was following her demands, even though he didn't like it.

"I mean, babe, he's like twice your age, and, like, really fat -- hey sorry man, but you are like a sixty pounds overweight -- and bald..."

"Don't be mean!" Andrea said, keeping eye contact with Liam and grinning.

"He's always been a good landlord for me, despite the fact that I tease him all the time. Besides, the poor guy never gets laid. I think he deserves some fun, and actually, I sort of think he's kinda cute with that bald head."

Liam stifled a laugh. He knew it! That slut was always wearing low cut dresses whenever she was late with her rent. He just knew it was on purpose!

"Come here" Andrea said and licked her lips, eager to taste his dick.

Liam couldn't believe it. If he was seriously dreaming, this would have to be the best dream ever! He grinned mischievously as he inched closer to the hot babe. It was going to happen. Holy shit!

Standing on all fours across the bed, getting pounded by her well-endowed boyfriend, the gorgeous woman slowly, seductively untied her landlord's grey, dirty sweatpants... reached inside... and pulled out his rock hard, throbbing... four inch long dick.

sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers