The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH! That's... umm..." she began, holding it in her delicate hand, as if judging it.

"Is that it? Really?" she added.

"Oh my god, hahaha," Mike roared, "that's hilarious!"

Liam immediately recognized the enormous disappointment in her eyes, a reaction he had seen too often. He felt his erection beginning to fade, a feeling of inadequacy taking hold in his mind. He closed his eyes and sighed. Just then, in the same moment, an amazing, hot, wet mouth engulfed his dick. He opened his eyes and to his amazement, beautiful Andrea had begun to suck his dick, despite his meager size. Blood rushed to his shaft, making it immediately hard again, even gaining half an inch. This could not be a dream, it felt too real.

It must have been her desperate attempt to have the hot threesome that his wish had programmed her to yearn for. And no matter how embarrassing it is to be so lacking in manhood, the feeling of her tongue playing with his small dick was the best he'd felt in ages. Her moans were so hot too, even thought they were coming as she was pounded by the much larger dick of her boyfriend.

"Jeez, babe, if I knew you wanted to fuck two guys at the same time, I could have brought a couple of friends who are much more qualified than this loser. Todd from the bike shop, maybe? You like Todd, right? He's a ladies man!"

Andrea kept sucking, and it felt so good, but Liam wasn't able to really enjoy it with Mike's endless talking.

"I mean, babe, if he were fat and hung, I would have understood, or if he were like, very fit, but not hung, then, sure. But this? A fat, bald guy with a tiny dick? What's gotten into you?"

Liam was getting really annoyed. The fucking douchebag was distracting him from enjoying the nicest blowjob of his life. This wasn't a dream anymore, it was becoming a nightmare!

"Anyway, man, I'm glad I'm not the one with a fucking pencil dick. Fuck, she can't even wrap her hand around it without running out of dick! What a joke! How could he ever please a woman, except, you know, like a lesbian?"

Finally, Andrea couldn't help but join in on the humiliation. She let the older man's tiny dick slide out and tried to stifle a laugh.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Liam, but it's like you have the dick of a schoolboy! Look!" she said.

As if she wanted to underline her point, she engulfed his entire length again in her mouth, almost without trying. No coughing or gagging.

"Shut up!" Liam yelled, finally at the breaking point.

"Why can't you both shut the fuck up!?" he cried.

"Fuck, I wish my dick was twice as big," he thought, "maybe that would shut them up!"

It wasn't a conscious wish -- he never really imagined he could change the physical world like magic, just by wishing. Mind control is one thing, and maybe teleportation too... but reshaping bodies on a whim? That's not even science fiction, that's just fantasy. By now he felt sure this wasn't a dream after all, because it -- strange as it sounds -- felt so real. So it took him a moment to really understand what's going on, when the girl sucking on his dick suddenly, without warning, started coughing and gagging.

There had been no so strange sensation going through his body, no weird tingling in his crotch or sudden dizziness. The only evidence of a change was the brand new point of view he had: a gorgeous girl with her luscious lips stretched around a hefty rod. A dick which quickly revealed its changed dimensions as she pulled back to breathe.

Liam stared in disbelief as inch after inch appeared as it slipped out of her mouth, as if if in slow motion. Five... six... seven... at last, the swollen head appeared, and with an audible pop, a massive, eight inch long cock sprang into the air from below his belly. An intense feeling of power oozed through his body as he understood what had just happened. He automatically stood broader, pushed his hips forward.

"Gaaah, what the f-" Andrea cried, her saliva running down her chin.

She instinctively caught it with her hand, and smeared it all over the thick shaft with an experienced motion, while she was trying to understand.

"A schoolboy's dick? What the hell was I thinking? Look, it's even bigger than yours, Mike!" she said and grinned to Liam.

He grinned back. The hot brunette slowly jerked his fat dick with long strokes, admiring the massive member in front of her.

"Yeah, that's it," he thought, "I wish Andrea speaks her honest mind on everything now."

"Wow! See, Mike, I knew it was a good idea to invite him! Mmm, two big dicks for Andrea!"

She kissed the tip tenderly, then let it slip inside her mouth.

"Mmm-mmm," she moaned as she rolls her tongue around the swollen head.

Liam closed his eyes and groaned as the college babe blew him enthusiastically. He couldn't believe this was actually happening; what an incredible turn of events! All those years of unmistakable disappointment in women's eyes as he removed his clothes, and now this! No, this had to be a dream. He knew it, despite it feeling so real, this just could not be happening after all. It had to be a wet dream, for sure.

"Oh my god, Liam, how could you hide such a long, fat dick from me all this time!?" Andrea complained.

"You should have told me!" she added.

He shrugged, grinning from ear to ear.

"I just can't wait to feel it inside my little pussy!" she continued, jerking the slick shaft with her soft hand.

"Babe! What the fuck's gone into you! First of all, it's clearly not that much bigger than mine. Half an inch, maybe!" Mike said, frustrated by her sudden interest in the fat, old man.

"Maybe, but look how thick it is, Mike!" she laughed and kissed Liam's new baseball bat.

"Shut up, babe! How the hell did it even grow like that, anyway? He was like four inches at most, two minutes ago, I swear. You saw that too, right?"

He'd almost stopped fucking her now, distracted by the strange, surprising view of his girlfriend going to town on her overweight, creepy landlord's dick. She replied in between licks and kisses on the big shaft.

"Umm... Mike, you know I love you, but you have to admit that he is clearly bigger! And... well, he was probably not really hard yet, I guess? Yeah, that's why it grew."

"Oh yeah, Andrea, you know it," Liam said and placed his hand on the back of her head.

For some reason Mike remembered Liam's previous state, while Andrea denied it. He couldn't care less! In fact, it even brought him some joy.

He pushed her deeper, and she coughed as the thick meat was forced down her throat, but took it like a champ. Liam grinned. He could wish for anything! The sudden rush of power took hold of his mind, and he decided to get his revenge on Mike. He quickly made another wish, and with a wicked grin, he waited for the result.

Andrea put her hand on Liam's thigh, nudging him away. He pulled back, letting her come up for air, so to speak.

"Aaah," she gasped, catching her breath.

Tears were running from her eyes, her mascara a mess, but the girl still had a big smile on her face. Who knew she was such as size queen. The smile quickly turned into a frown, however, when she felt the effect of Liam's latest wish.

"No, Mike, put it back in again!" she whined, wiggling her hips to entice him.

"Babe, I'm still inside!" her boyfriend replied, confused.

"No, I can't feel a thing," she complained.

"Why does she suddenly feel so loose?" Mike thought.

"Well, get it hard again, then," she complained.

By now, Mike's dick was so limp that it slipped out of her pussy. Liam grinned as he watched the confusion on the face of the same guy who was taunting him just seconds earlier.

"What's the matter, Mike," he said, "lost your confidence? Can't perform with an audience?"

Mike ignored the older guy, instead slapping his floppy dick on his girlfriend's firm, round ass in a desperate attempt to get it hard again. It was futile.

"Mike, pleeeease! Please give me some more, I neeeed it!" Andrea begged, in between long licks of the monster in front of her.

She reached down and ran her fingers between her wet folds, trying to keep herself going.

"I can't... I just don't get it babe, it just suddenly went limp on me." Mike tried to explain.

"You know this has never happened before." he added.

"Sure... well then you should let Liam have a go, if you're not man enough to fuck your girlfriend in front of a bigger guy..." Andrea said, spitting on the massive shaft and smearing it out, while sending a secret grin to Liam.

Damn, she's such a dirty little slut, Liam thought.

"Fuck! OK, I guess... whatever babe," Mike said, still bound by the magic spell to obey whatever his girlfriend said.

He reluctantly retreated from the bed to make room for Liam, all the while cursing under his breath and trying to stroke some life back into his dick. He sneered at him when he passed by; the older man grinning and proudly sporting a huge, throbbing erection underneath his floppy belly.

Beautiful, curvy, lusty Andrea eagerly turned over on her back, spreading her smooth legs invitingly for her fat landlord. He couldn't believe his luck, moving into position while she rubbed her clit with her eyes locked on him and his impressive member.

Andrea wondered why Liam was making her so horny. She obviously preferred fit, muscular, confident guys in their prime. Definitely not shy and weird, low confidence, a bit out-of-shape, older men like him. It was weird. All she knew was that Mike left her feeling empty and she urgently needed someone to fill her up again. And she bet Liam's lovely surprise will do the trick. Right now she didn't care about anything else. She needed dick, and only a big one would do.

The 41-year-old took a few seconds to savor the moment as he stood on his knees between the young lady's luscious legs. He'd never been with anyone so gorgeous before, and he thought time had run out for him for it to happen. Everything about her was a huge turn-on: Her thick, long, dark hair. Those light brown eyes and her small, freckled nose. Her sun-kissed cheeks; the thick, red lips and the charming, white smile. The fire in her eyes. Her curvy, but firm body. Those big, perky tits, flowing out as she laid on her back, and those muscular, but soft thighs. Her folds were something out of an art book. Her outer lips puffy and red, her inner lips like a butterfly, opening up for him, and above them a highly excited clit, just waiting to be gently flicked.

He lifted her legs up and placed them over his thighs while he edged closer until his dick rested on her belly. She moaned as it rubbed her clit, so he teased her more, rubbing the head his dick up and down her drenched slit. She gasped when the swollen head came close to her sensitive pearl, and squeezed her impossibly firm natural breasts together as he drives her crazy. He knew nothing in life would ever come close to the anticipation he felt right now.

"Please, Liam, don't tease me. I need you inside me! Please, fuck me! PLEASE!" Andrea begged, pinching her nipples while she tried to scoot closer to force him in.

It's the moment he's conjured up in his head so many times, alone in his part of the house, after a quick chat with Andrea about missing rent, or after a quiet peek at her half-naked body when she's been sunbathing in the back yard. He never imagined the dream would one day come to life. Mike grunted from his retreated position next to the bed, furiously wanking his flaccid dick to get it hard again. Liam knew it wouldn't happen.

With a huge grin on his face, and his eyes locked on hers, Liam finally gave Andrea what she craved. With a firm motion he pushed his hips forward, burying more than half of his brand new, eight inch cock deep inside the primed, soaking wet 22-year-old college girl. It's a dream come true.

"Oh yes!" she cried out, her pussy desperately trying to accommodate the thick, new tenant.

"Aaah... You're so big! Yes, fuck me!"

Andrea felt like such a slut when she cried out those words, but she just couldn't help herself; her little pussy ached so good, and she desperately needed to let him know it! His dick felt massive inside her. Even though it was just a bit of larger than Mike's, the extra girth made a huge difference. She felt so full.

His first strokes were slow, gentle, almost clumsy; getting a little deeper, a bit closer with each one. Since his belly was getting in the way of the view, he leaned back a bit to see her pussy better. She moaned deeply.

"Oh yeah, just like that!" she cried.

The serendipitous shift in angle made his cock apply pressure directly to her g-spot. Liam didn't understand why, but she seemed to like it, so he kept pumping his rod in and out of her, with long, firm strokes "just like that".

Standing next to the bed, her 28-year-old boyfriend could do nothing, except to watch in despair. He struggled, the need to do something growing in urgency, but the wish that made Mike completely obey his girlfriend was stronger than his own will. She had clearly told him to let Liam have a go, so Mike had to let him. All he could hope for was to get hard again so he could join in on the fun. That hope was fading with every second he watched the fat, ugly man fucking his gorgeous girlfriend's brains out. It made him furious.

He thought he knew Andrea. She was a good girl, the one you brought home to meet your mom, not the kind to sleep with old, overweight, balding men like your dad... but was she really? She was a slut too, yes, if you did things right, but a faithful slut... or so he thought. Jeez, that dude's cock was massive... Yet he could have sworn it was tiny five minutes ago. Yes, he definitely saw that. Argh! His brain hurt when he thought about it. He tried to focus on something else. Her big tits jiggling maybe? No, his mind was racing in every direction.

"I guess it's only my fault for not being able to keep it up..." he considered.

He immediately countered himself.

"No! I AM HER BOYFRIEND. She doesn't get to decide to fuck someone else. That's not a relationship. That's cheating! No, wait. Technically, we're just having a threesome. Besides, it's not like I've been truly faithful to her... but that's different, right? Aargh, my head hurts!"

For Liam, it was already the best fuck of his life. Five years of sex with his ex-wife never even felt close to this. With his enhanced penis size, the young woman's pussy felt AMAZING. Yeah, that's it, there was no other word. The beautiful young woman was clamping down on every square inch of his cock as her vagina desperately tried to accommodate it. Having such a huge dick -- and a chick who could take it like a pro -- was beating anything he had ever experienced in his life. The rush of sexual power was incredible. Taking this babe in front of her awful, but powerless, boyfriend to punish him only added to the power trip.

"Thank you, God!" he thought, watching Andrea's big tits bounce beautifully, "or whoever gifted me this miracle!"

"MOOHOO-HAHAHA!" a deep laughter rumbled in his head.

"You're very welcome, Liam!"

"Woah, that was weird," he thought, but then Andrea started breathing more shallowly and he let it go.

It didn't take more than a few more minutes before Andrea's lovely chest began to flush red, spreading upwards to her beautiful face. Something he'd previously only seen in porn, he knew it mean that she was getting close. Flustered, the young babe just couldn't help herself, her left hand playing with her clit while the right pinched a nipple. Leaning back, Liam was able to control the thrusts so he didn't hit her cervix painfully, despite giving her almost all his length on each thrust. Her pussy was constantly producing creamy, white lube to keep his thick rod slick, and it was such a hot thing to see.

"Keep going, just like that!" she said, in between heavy breaths, "and you're going to make me cum so ha-"

It ws then, at the worst possible moment, that angry Mike finally broke free of his psychological shackles. A fat, old, balding man making Andrea come in front of him, no, that couldn't happen. That would be too much.

"No! Stop it, fucking jerk! That's my girl! Mine!"

The physically superior young man was furious, and lunged forward to punch Liam in the back. Unfortunately for him, his words gave him away and Liam was able to dogde the attack, and Mike tripped and lost his footing.

"No, Mike, stop!" Andrea begged.

She was not ready to have yet another orgasm ruined by Mike. Her words, his command, it confused the angry man's spellbound brain for a split second, delaying his next attack. But he was too angry, so the wish no longer had full effect. He got up again and screamed at Liam:

"You've done something to us, you creep! Drugged us or something. We are not ourselves! Make it stop, or I'll fucking kill you!"

"Mike, don't be silly!" Andrea begged.

Mike placed his arms around Liam's chest and tried to pull him out of bed, but Andrea wrapped her strong legs around the older man and clenched. This allowed the old guy a precious second to come up with a defense, despite the terrible distraction of suddenly going balls deep in Andrea as she clenched him. Mike changed tactics, now trying to strangle him, restricting blood flow to his brain, but Liam is able to make a last-ditch wish.

"I wish Mike can never hurt anyone again; not me, not Andrea, not anyone" he thought to himself and whoever was out there, listening.

"Stop it! You're killing him," Andrea cried simultaneously.

Instantly, as if by magic, Mike let go of Liam's throat, his hands falling limp along his body. Confused, he took a step back, as if he did not know where he was.

"Sit down, Mike!" Andrea said, "and maybe start taking some notes for later, instead of ruining my orgasms?"

Once again her voice was a command in Mike's head. She turned to Liam.

"Hurry, I was getting close!"

"Oh yeah, you love my dick, don't you?" he grinned.

He began to fuck her again, his massive tool never having left her tight, hot box.

"Fuck, yes! It's just so BIG... and HARD!" she said, taunting limp Mike now.

There was grudge in her voice now, from twice beying denied sexual release by him.

"Eight thick inches, babe," Liam grinned.

"Mmm! And you know just how to use them!" she added, as Liam stroked it back and forth in her vagina again.

The unexpected interruption had caused her impending orgasm to subside. She turned to Mike again, furiously frustrated. Mike, who'd now slumped down in Andrea's IKEA desk chair, was looking deflated as he couldn't tear his eyes off the unlikely intercourse. Funnily, he had picked up a notebook and was scribbling down something.

"Don't you fucking dare to ruin my orgasm one more time, Mike! Aaaargh!" she cried in frustration.

Liam decided he needed to punish Mike for his attack... but how? He considered all his options. It seemed that he is almost omnipotent tonight -- and while he didn't know why -- it made everything so much fun! He smirked. Yes. He knew now.

"I wish that Mike is able to get hard again, once Andrea has orgasmed, but that whenever a girl touches it, his dick shrinks from his real size down to three inches over the course of the next few minutes," he vocalized in his head.

Liam laughed at his own wickedness, and now that the next step of his revenge was taken care of, he turned his attention back to the hot babe below him.

"What do you think, babe, isn't it time you came all over this fat cock?"

"Mmm, yes, come here!" she replied and pulled him in for a kiss.

His floppy belly touched her soft tummy as he leaned over her; his hairy man boobs pushing against her beautiful tits. She gave him a lustful, wet kiss which made his dick twitch inside her, and it made her moan in return. His ex-wife never kissed him like that, not even when he was younger and fitter. He responded with passion, and the young woman giggled, well aware of her effect on men. When he finally pulled back, she wrapped her arms and legs around him and whispered in his ear.