The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers

"Come on and pound me, Liam! Give it to me fucking deep and hard! Use me as your fucktoy!"

He grinned, nodded, and pulled back as far as he could, her legs still locked around his waist, before he slammed balls deep.

"Oh God!"

He repeats.

"Fuck yes, like that!"

Again.

"Yes!"

He kept going, naturally picking up the pace somewhat as she seemed to love it, but soon discovered how exhausting it was. His heart was racing, his sweat was dripping onto her hot body... but he just knew he couldn't keep going like this for long.

"Damn, I wish I could keep up with this chick," he unconsciously thought to himself, not realizing he actually made a wish.

It didn't matter, the wish still worked flawlessly. Instantly, his pulse slowed down, his breath calmed, and it felt like energy rushed into his whole body. Wow! He realized what had happened, smirked and picked up the pace again.

"Yes, YES! Just like that! Don't you dare stop!" she moaned, kissing him passionately again.

"Oh yeah! God, you're making my little kitty feel so good!" she went on.

Liam forgot all about time and space. He was fucking and making out with Andrea, the ravishing, gorgeous, exquisite young woman he had been lusting so much for; whose Facebook pictures he had been jerking to every night since she moved into his rental space all those months ago. Her hot, sweaty skin pressed against his, her tight, wet pussy struggling to accommodate his fat dick; he was in heaven. He knew she was too, and she was close to orgasm.

But was it too late? All his late night edging sessions has given Liam a natural stamina that has taken him surprisingly far, but her soft moans and the way her little cunt was clamping down on his cock was bringing forth an unfortunate feeling in his balls. He was coming, and he was coming fast.

"Fuck, no!" he said to himself, "this can't be happening. I can't deny her an orgasm, like Mike. Think about something nonsexy, like a fax machine, or a screwdrive-- no, it's not working, I'm going to explode... fuck!"

Of course, the dream couldn't last. Despite his magically improved cock, he wasn't even going to make her cum before he spilled his seed in her. Fuck! What kind of heaven is this. He could wish for anything, but his stamina was still-

"Wait, I'm such an idiot!" he laughed out loud.

"No, you're doing great, I'm almost there, keep going!" Andrea begged, misunderstanding him.

The solution was right in front of him, why couldn't he see it?

"I wish my stamina was uhh... five times as good!" he loudly thought to himself, as if talking to an omnipotent being.

He didn't want to make it too good either, because he did want to come, eventually. And he didn't want to be able to control it consciously. That would take all the fun away. Anyway, immediately after he made the wish, as if someone pressed a button, the impending feeling in his huge balls vanished.

"Haha, fuck yeah! This is absurd!" he thought.

Andrea knew she was close, and it was going to be a massive one. Having twice been robbed of an orgasm before, her pussy -- no, her entire body -- was aching for it. She'd been so lucky that Liam was present and ready when Mike so untimely lost his erection. That Liam, her old, fat landlord would be so hung... she was a lucky girl! If only he was as fit and handsome as Mike, she would have finished ten times already. Liam's body didn't exactly arouse her, but at the same time, he was making her pussy feel soooo good, so she could help enjoying it... Fuck! She was gonna-

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" she finally moaned and strengtened her grip around his ass with her legs.

"Ohgod-ohgod-ohgod!"

She hugged his body tight against her own, barely allowing him to thrust his dick a few inches back and forth as her pussy began to contract uncontrollably.

"Yes, yes, YEEEEESSS!" she cried and began to squirm under him.

"Fuuuccck!" Liam groaned as he felt a pussy cumming on his cock for the first time in his life.

"So that's what it's like," he thought to himself, immediately having realized that he never, ever had made his former girlfriends or wife cum... with his dick, anyway.

Her pussy felt like a tight hand, almost like it was trying to coax the cum out of his balls, but he knew it wasn't going to happen, not this time, with his new stamina. It felt incredible though. Andrea bucked and trashed underneath him, gyrating her hips uncontrollably while she groaned in pleasure.

"Oh god, oh god!" she moaned, but soon began to giggle as the throes of orgasm ends.

"Hahaha! Oh my gosh, Liam, that was my biggest O ever!"

He kissed her while she kept laughing heartily, trying to catch her breath.

"The pleasure is all mine, Andrea!" he said, and he meant it. He kissed her again, and she hungrily kissed him back, her intimate embrace leaving him inside her for what simultaneously feels like an eternity and way too short, for Liam, until suddenly, she became aware of his unending hardness.

"But you... you didn't cum?" she said, surprise in her voice. They always do.

"Of course not, I ain't nearly done with you," he grinned.

"Ready for round two?" he added.

She giggled, releasing her leg clasp, and pushed him gently on the shoulder. Liam reluctantly pulled his cock out and sat back up on his knees, the massive tool standing proudly erect and shiny with her girlcum. She reached over to the night stand and picked up a hair tie.

"Actually, I think we need to finish round one first, you big stud, and let my poor kitty rest for a bit..." she said as she collected her hair to put it in a ponytail.

"Those heavy balls look like they are literally loaded!" she said.

Andrea nudged him over to the head of the bed and he rested his back on the pillow. She seductively crawled up to him, grinning, her freshly fucked pussy pointing im Mike's face.

"Ahem!" a man said suddenly, and they both looked at him, standing up from his chair, sporting a big erection.

"Mike! Yay, you're finally hard again!" Andrea beamed.

"Come join us!" she said.

The tattoed 28-year-old grinned as he slowly stroked his 7.5 incher and found a spot on the bed next to Liam. The older guy's cock wasn't that much bigger anyway, half an inch maybe? Humiliation aside, the show he has witnessed had made him rock hard and he needed to feel Andrea's mouth on his cock again. Besides, for some reason, he found it impossible to fight Liam. He felt pure hatred for him, but it just didn't feel right to attack the guy. Instead, he wanted to get revenge by taking Andrea back! Hell yeah.

His gorgeous girlfriend was beaming as she sat down on her knees in front of them, her spectacular, perky 32E tits on display. Her nipples, light brown in color, were stiff and almost begging for someone to suck on. It would have to wait. With a big smile, she let one hand fold around each dick, and started stroking them simultaneously, carefully and slowly while she looked back and forth between the two groaning men.

"Mmm, two nice, big dicks for Andrea! It must be her lucky day! Now, which one should I suck first...? My boyfriend's, maybe?"

"Come here, babe!" Mike said and nudged her closer. She giggled and let go of Liam's tool as she began to blow her boyfriend.

Liam smiled wickedly as he saw his last wish finally starting to go into effect. By the time Andrea noticed and had her mouth around it, it couldn't be more than six inches, and it kept shrinking. She soon pulled back in astonishment.

"Umm, Mike, what the hell is going on with you today?" she said, slowly stroking his five inch long rod.

"What the fuck?" the asshole replied, grabbing his dick and furiously jerking it to make it big again.

Unfortunately for him, that wasn't going to happen. Instead, it kept shrinking.

"Oh my god, my dick... it's disappearing. SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!" he cried out, but to no avail.

It kept losing size, and soon it was no more than four inches.

"Wow, that's so strange," Liam commented.

He stifled a laugh, then gently pulled Andrea's hand back onto his own erection. She jerked him slowly without tearing her eyes away from the surreal experience. Finally he stopped shrinking, but it was too late. Just minutes after he got hard again, Mike was left with three pathetic, little inches, as thin as his thumb.

"Umm, this is so spooky," Andrea said, touching it if unsure if it had really happened.

"YOU THINK?!" Mike says, and turned to Liam, his desperation turning into fury.

"Liam, you fucker! You did this, somehow, creepy weirdo! Undo it, now! I'll... I'll... I don't know what I'll do, but please undo it! Please!" he cried, mentally blocked from being able to hurt the old guy.

"Mike, I'm sorry. You brought this on yourself by being such an asshole to me. I had to make you pay, I hope you understand that. So I'm afraid I can't undo your changes now. But what I can do, is this!" he said and made another wish.

"Wait, what?!" Andrea said and began to chuckle as Liam's dick suddenly began to swell in her hand. "That's crazy, you can just do that?"

"You like my *nine* inch cock?" Liam grinned.

She beamed.

"Yes! Oh, wow, it's almost too big, but not really... oh, wow, how the hell did you do that?!"

Before Liam had time to try and come up with an answer, Mike started sobbing. He actually curled up on the bed and cried... If not for the anti-violence wish, Liam assumed, he would surely have attacked me, but the intense feelings had no where to go except... this. It was too much, too distracting for Andrea. Liam wanted to chuckle, but he knew he had to do something. He had won. It was over. He didn't have to torture the guy.

"I wish nobody remembers that Mike actually used to be hung," he thought, and quickly added, "except me."

"Oh, and I also wish that Andrea doesn't remember that I just grew an inch," he added, so he didn't have to come up with an explanation for that little magic.

Both of them twitched and blinked, as if their brains had readjusted, and then immediately after, Andrea pushed Mike out of bed in disgust. He had stopped crying now, at least.

"Why don't you go sit in the corner, Mike," she said, "and let me enjoy this. Like, why couldn't I have a boyfriend with a big dick? That would have been so awesome. But no, my boyfriend has always been a LOSER."

Liam laughed.

"Haha! Andrea, don't be too mean to him! He can't help it. Some men are just born studs, and some are not."

"Yeah... I'm lucky I found one, though!" she said, before letting her lips descend on his dick again.

Liam groaned and leaned back on the headboard, while Mike reluctantly backed off and sat down in the corner, still staring like a hungry dog at a steak he was told not to touch.

Andrea smiled with her beautiful red lips and lust in her deep, brown eyes before she put her tongue out and let it slide all the way up from the base to the tip of Liam's excessive member. She licked tenderly around the swollen tip while her soft hand wrapped around the base.

"God, that feels incredible," he said and Andrea smiled.

As she bobbed on his outer inches, her soft hand made long strokes up and down the shaft. He groaned again. Good God, it felt incredible to suddenly possess such a big penis, and he couldn't have wished for a better girl to service his new pole. She was fantastic!

Mike was conflicted. Despite the humiliation he felt about never having been able to fulfill Andrea's needs, and the anger he felt towards the man who could, the very sight of his gorgeous girlfriend on her knees servicing a monster cock was just too hot, and he couldn't help it, he had to jerk himself again. Reluctantly, he began to stroke his tiny three inch dick between his index finger and thumbs. It felt strange, like he had never done it like this before. His brain... argh, it felt like he could almost remember something, but it slipped away.

Liam laughed out loud as he caught a glimpse of the pathetic guy, then turned his attention back to the young babe. He wanted to rub it in.

"Good god, Andrea, you make me feel like a king with that mouth of yours!" Liam said, holding Andrea by her ponytail as she gave him the best blowjob of his life. So far.

"Well, you kinda are a king!" she giggled and kissed his cock lovingly, rubbing it against her cheek.

"Well, you are a queen... a size queen!" he replied, and she giggled again.

"I admit, I do enjoy sucking on a big, fat cock, like yours, Liam," she said and laughed.

"And you look so fucking fine," he said, "like a supermodel or something. A dirty supermodel, maybe..."

Andrea blushed.

"Now back to work!" he half joked and pushed her head down to his cock.

"Yes, master!" she giggled, letting the tip of his cock once again disappear into her wet orifice.

It hit Liam how strange this situation was. Barely an hour ago, he was alone in his own room, annoyed and bothered by the moans coming through the walls from the young babe. Now, that same woman was giving him a sloppy blowjob on a huge cock he'd never sported before. It felt like heaven, but the reality was also that he felt like a fish out of water. He was terribly inexperienced with girls and, in retrospect, felt like her first orgasm was mainly luck.

"God, I wish I was so much better at this," he thought, "handling babes such as her and, like, fucking their brains out. Wish I knew exactly how to use this new cock!"

"Wow, that's a weird thought," he said to himself, not one second later, not realizing that he's just altered his mind.

Of course he knew how to handle cock-hungry women like her. Why wouldn't he?

He grinned at Andrea, his little slut, and pulled her up to his face, her lips wet and eager, and kissed her confidently in front of her boyfriend. She responded, lust in her eyes, and kissed him passionately, their lips and tongues never leaving each other while they got out of bed and stood on the floor. She giggled as he turned her away from him, his stiff wand finding a nice spot to rest in between her big, round ass cheeks. His hands roamed over her body and she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered, pushing her gently closer and closer to Mike, who was furiously stroking himself, unable to tear his eyes off them.

She grounded her butt on his cock, tip toeing to try and make it slip in below her lovely cheeks.

"What does your pussy crave?"

"Your dick," she whispered hurriedly.

"Louder!" he commanded, his hand finding her pussy soaking. He rubbed her slit, barely avoiding her clit every time, driving her crazy. She was grinding harder, breathing heavily. He was turning her on like no man had ever done before.

"Your cock. Fuck me!" she said again.

"LOUDER!" he shouted, rubbing her faster.

Her juices spilled out, droplets landed all over Mike.

"Wow, see how wet she is, just from thinking about my cock," he said to Mike and grinned.

"FUCK ME! I NEED YOUR BIG, FAT COCK INSIDE ME!" she cried out, desperately.

"That's my slut!" he grinned, took a step back and carefully repositioned his dick, putting the head just inside her inner lips from behind.

"Oh god! You're making me so wet!" she said and arched her back expertly, his hand simultaneously grabbing her hip.

"Fuuuuuck! Oh my god," she cried out when once again, his massive rod filling her drenched, tight tunnel.

"Somehow it feels even bigger than before!" she added, incredulous.

That's because it is, he grinned to himself, having added another inch and some girth since the last time he was inside her. She, however, did not remember. He began to pound her ass, one hand on her hip, the other grabbing her ponytail, and she gasped as he pulled it firmly, but gently.

"Oh Liam!" she cried.

He grinned, pulling slowly out and then slamming his nine inch cock back into her tight canal.

"Oh Liam! Just... give me a second. Let me just... ah!."

Liam stopped, his dick buried inside the young babe while she got used to his size, kissed Andrea's beautiful neck and just let his hands roam over her curvy body he had ogled for so long. Mike was sitting just in front of her, getting all the details.

"God, she looks gorgeous with a big dick inside her, don't you think? Her pussy feels so incredibly tight around my fat cock. See how her lips clasp around it? Of course, you wouldn't know how tight she is, given your pathetic size... Have you ever felt a pussy clench around your dick, or what?"

Mike was fuming, his face was so red, but he couldn't do anything except keep wanking while he watched another man take his girlfriend. It was pain, but he knew it was something he deserved. He had been an fucking asshole to Liam. It was true.

Soon, Andrea began to carefully rock her incredible bubble butt back and forth, moaning deeply as she fucked Liam's even bigger rod.

"Wow, she must really love big dick?" he taunted Mike, "but then again, she must have been desperate for a good fuck. In fact, I really think you should be thankful that I was ready to give her what she needs!"

He could swear he saw a few blood vessels pop in Mike's face as he kept paying him a lesson.

The 22-year-old hottie continued to stroke his cock with long, slow gyrations of her hips, while he could enjoy the feeling of her tight bubble butt in his hands.

"Fuck, you feel so good inside me, Liam," she moaned, "but Mike, I can't even begin to understand why you were my boyfriend for so long! You are such a loser!"

She snorted.

"In fact, I think we're done. I'm breaking up with you."

"What? No, babe, please. You're not thinking straight!" he replied.

"Let's talk about it." he added.

"On the contrary, I've never been more sure about anything, Mike," she replied, "there's nothing more to discuss, the two of us are done! I can't even remember what I ever saw in you..."

"I wish Mike begs her to at let him stay and watch," Liam thought, while he began to match Andrea's movements, her butt beginning to slap gently against his belly.

"I-, I understand, babe," Mike finally said.

"You're right, we were never meant to be, I get it now. We're too different. I can't give you what you need... but would you mind if I... you know... stay here and watch...? You look so fucking hot right now."

"I don't know, Mike, you're kind of creeping me out," she said.

Liam was not the forgiving type, however. When he finally got to have his revenge, he wasn't going to let Mike get off easy.

"I think we should let him," he said, "Look at him, he still hasn't learned his lesson. He's pathetic, he's already cum in his hands twice just by watching us."

Andrea laughed.

"Yeah, he used to come fast all the time when we used to have so-called sex... Fuck yeah, why don't you show him how a real man fucks? Maybe he'll understand, then, why I am leaving him?" she grinned.

He started thrusting back as Andrea was getting into a good rhythm. The young, curvy brunette's perky tits jiggled as he pounded her butt; that thick, round ass which made the slapping sounds he had heard so many nights through the walls. But finally it was him who was fucking her, his own dick buried inside her hot pussy. What a crazy night!

"Oh yeah, just like that, oh yeah... you're so deep, you're huge, good god," she gasped, "make me your slut, yes, yes! Give it to me, oh my fucking gawd!"

He took control, taking her hard from behind, Andrea stared into her ex-boyfriend's wet eyes as she was becoming another man's lover.

"God, I can't believe I dated you for so long," she said, "depriving myself of dick like this. Fuuuuck, it feels so good! Yes, give it to me hard, Liam," she moaned, "yeah, pull my hair like that!"

Mike tried to reply.

"Babe, I- I don't know what to say, I thought we were fine, that our sex was good, really, you always seemed to c-"

"Shut up, Mike!" she said, and he had no choice but to stay quiet.

sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers