The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we ask Mike to leave now, though? It's beginning to feel a bit weird to have his creepy eyes on me all the time. He's so ugly."

Mike was slumped on a chair, silently watching the video he had recorded, tears in his eyes. Liam felt a sting of bad conscience. Had the young man really been that much of an asshole to him? Yes. Definitely yes. But maybe he still had been too harsh on Mike, broken him too much. He decided to make another request to make up for it.

"I wish that Mike leaves now and never bothers us again. Over the next month, my changes to him will gradually reverse until he is himself again... well, except, let's say his dick never goes above five inches... I do want some punishment to last. But he will always remember the lesson we have taught him tonight, and hopefully that will make him a better man in the future."

He chuckled as Mike immediately stood up and started dressing. His clothes magically had changed to fit his new body. Andrea kissed Liam on the cheek and smiled.

"Bye, Mike!" Liam said and grinned, squeezing Andrea's beautiful, bouncy bubble butt.

Mike took one last look and left. Liam noticed he had closed the door behind him carefully instead of slamming, like he had always done in the past. Interesting.

"Thank you," the dark haired hottie said and smiled crookedly.

"It was fun to teach him a lesson. But I'm kinda confused. No matter how I look at it, I really can't understand what I saw in him, why he was my boyfriend. I mean, he's like... everything you're not..."

Liam shrugged.

"I'm just happy we got to really get to know you each other like this," he said and grinned, noticing her idle hands rubbing his thigh.

"You are by far the sexiest woman I've ever seen," he added and went in for a kiss.

They kissed slowly and lovingly, her lips softly caressing his. She giggled when his tongue gently probed her lips and they began to make out tenderly.

"Mmm, you too!" she said, and he burst into laughter.

"Haha, you know what I mean. You're the hottest guy like ever, even though you're like twice my age and everything, but yeah, I really can't get enough of you and this monster right here, oh my god..."

His pulse rose when her hand found his rapidly growing penis, and she giggled again, stroking it nonchalantly while she straddled him. Her warm, generous bosom pressed against his chest as their kiss swiftly turned from lovingly to sexual. His hands stroked over the silky skin of her back down to her athletic ass, which he groped hungrily while she skillfully placed his cock at her entrance and sank down.

"Oooh! Aaah! Fffuck!" they said, almost in unison as they melted together again, her inner walls spreading frantically to make room for his thick meat.

She rose gently, then sank down again, riding him ever so slow while hugging him close. He let his hands roam over her body, enjoying the slow, sensual fuck.

"Is this heaven? She is amazing," he thought, wanting the feeling to never end.

"I wish Andrea was my girlfriend... no, wait, my wife!"

Instantly, gold rings appeared on their fingers, and a wedding photo popped up on her night stand. Wow, how gorgeous had she been on her wedding day?! In fact, the date was written underneath. It was their first year anniversary!

"Fuck yeah!" he thought, "it worked!"

It was so strange how he could change things like this, but he wasn't complaining. He decided to take things step by step, and see how far he could take it. It was kind of weird that his wife was renting his room.

"I wish we were living together outside this city, in a huge, modern mansion in the countryside," he added.

He blinked, and when he opened his eyes, the college girl's messy bedroom had been replaced by a spacious brightly painted room with a large king sized bed in the middle, a wide wardrobe with mirror walls, and a pair of comfy chairs by the tall windows. Fuck yeah! Mmm... how good did it feel to have her riding him, though? She kissed him and sat back, grabbing his hands and held them while she rode him sensually.

"God, I love you, Liam!" she said, and laughed.

"I mean... 'hubby', I still can't believe I married someone 19 years older than me... but I wouldn't have it any other way! This year has been amazing."

He grinned, casually matching her strokes as she rode his thick salami, coated in her hot juices, with an experience beyond her twenty-two years. As she closed her eyes and moaned, he looked over to the mirror and saw them as an outsider would. A young babe riding an older man, almost twice her age... while it felt incredible to be 41 and fuck a 22-year-old, but something was off about marriage at those ages...

"Well, no problem," he thought, "I can change that!"

"I wish I was 25 years old again, but all the changes I have already wished for to still be true."

He had read enough speculative fiction to fear the higher powers. They could take things very literally, and he didn't want to return to his former self in any way. Why 25, you might ask? Why not wish to be 22, just like Andrea? Liam didn't know. It just felt right to be a few years older than her. Maybe he was old-fashioned?

In any case, just as he made the wish, he felt as if his brain was melting, reconstructing... It was as if a lifetime of adult experiences and memories were being compressed by a factor of almost two. He still remembered everything that had happened in his old life, and his childhood and teenage years were unchanged, but after around 18, it was getting difficult to get the timing right. His former marriage seemed to have passed in a few months as well. The years after, too... He shook his head and took a deep breath. It must have worked then! He would have to check his birth date in his driver's license, or something, later, but right now he only had to take another look in the mirror to see that it had worked. His hair was back. The heavy sacks under his eyes were gone. He felt invigorated and full of energy.

"Come here, let me taste you!" he said and Andrea laughed.

"Okay, babe!" she said.

The voluptuous vixen released his dick, crawled up to his chest and mounted his face, ass first. Her pussy was already wet and warm again, and looked so inviting. Her sweet aahs and oohs were all the encouragement he needed as he began to lick her folds. She took his cock in her mouth and began to blow him again.

Meanwhile, not too distracted, Liam continued to exploit his wishing powers. A mansion and a hot wife would not be cheap, he figured. So...

"I wish I was a rich programmer... yes, let's say I got a hundred million from selling my successful startup, and with money pouring in from my clever, subsequent investments!"

"Oh god, where did you learn to eat pussy so well?" Andrea moaned just then.

Her clit rock hard and begging for more attention, he kept teasing her, just licking her vulva, making quick dashes with his tongue over the little knot, making her pussy scream for something to fill her up again. God, she couldn't believe how lucky she'd been to marry a man who had both brains and body. A millionaire programmer who was hung like a horse and knew how to bring her to her knees - it was a dream come true for her.

"God, yes, yes, you're going to make me cum again!" she moaned, grinding her sweet pussy on his face while he lapped up her flowing juices. She'd forgotten all about the blowjob now.

While he brought Andrea to another orgasm with his tongue, Liam came up with a few more things he wanted to sort out now that he was apparently omnipotent.

"I wish Andrea and I, and any family, children, grandchildren and friends of ours, will be free of disease and illness, until we die of old age."

There wasn't any small ding or any confirmation that his wish had been heard, but unbeknownst to him, a small tumor had been removed from his stomach, and a lot of physical and psychological pain down the road had been eliminated.

"I also wish my wife and I will be happily married for the rest of our long lives!" he said, and she giggled, having collapsed down on his side as her orgasm had finished.

"Me too, my amazing husband!" she replied and kissed him, tasting her own juices on his lips.

"Damn, I said the last wish out loud," he realized, "I wonder if it still works?"

He decided to restate it in his thoughts, just to be sure, but nothing seemed to happen. Well, he figured, it was a very general wish, and-

Immediately thereafter, there was a knock on the door.

"Finally!"

Andrea jumped out of bed with a big grin.

"Wait here, honey!"

She wrapped a silky robe around her voluptuous, young body, and opened the big door. A man in a suit whispered something to her, doing his very best to ignore Liam's naked, highly erect state in the background. His trusted, professional butler had seen it all anyway, and would ignore anything and everything in exchange for the big paycheck Liam provided him with every month.

Andrea giggled and told James something.

"Certainly, mam," James told her, loudly enough that Liam heard it, and then closed the door. Andrea beamed as she returned.

"I have a present for you for our anniversary," she said and giggled again.

She walked over to the dresser, curiosily the same as she'd had in her rented room in his old house. The red silk cloth she retrieved was quickly tied over his eyes and he laughed.

"Hehe, I can't wait to see what you have gotten me!" he replied in the darkness.

Suddenly he felt Andrea's lips kissing the bulbous, purple head of his dick, and he groaned as the lips parted and let the thick cock slide into the wet orifice. Andrea used a slightly different technique now, her tongue more active as she bobbed slowly on his cock while trying to take more and more inside.

"Do you like it, honey," Andrea whispered in his ear.

"Oh, yeah!" he replied. So it wasn't Andrea who was sucking his sick.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"You'll see," Andrea said and kissed him on the cheek. He laughed and started to speculate. Could it be her younger sister, 19-year-old Traci? Or her busty, redhead friend, Michelle? Or maybe Eve, the Gambian/Swedish girl from her classes?

In any case, the mysterious girl's mouth were soon joined by his wife's. He could have picked her out in seconds from any lineup. There was so much love and lust in her tongue that no women could copy. Andrea giggled as she kissed his shaft on the side while the other woman played with the tip.

"Oh yeah, that's just how I like it!" he said, and the two babes giggled in between licking and kisses.

"I have to see this!" he continued and reached for the blindfold.

"No, babe!" Andrea said and stopped his hand.

"Not yet."

"OK, boss," he grinned, forced to lie there on the bed, getting his rod serviced by two women, and pondering if he could ever feel luckier.

When the secret visitor mounted his thighs and carefully placed the tip of his cock in her wet slit, he knew he could. She slowly sank down on it, moaning as she struggled to make it fit.

"Oh my God, you were not kidding," the other girl said, rising and sinking back down slightly further each time, as his massive penis split her wet folds.

"Ready?" Andrea asked and slid her fingers under the blindfold near his temple.

"Mhm!" he replied, and she tore it off.

The girl, a blonde with straight, loose hair reaching to the middle of her back, was riding him reverse cowgirl. She was petite, but fit, and had a fantastic ass.

She had worked maybe four inches inside her now, and stopped moving.

"God, it's just so thick," she said, her right hand giving away that she was rubbing herself.

"I just need to get used it. Ffffuck."

Her voice... there was something familiar, he thought. She was a friend of Andrea who had been visiting a couple of times. Damn fine, usually in training gear, but her name... her wasn't sure he knew. Her hot, wet pussy was squeezing tightly on his cock, just like with Andrea's. He was sure with his enhanced girth, any girl would feel fucking tight as fuck. Andrea looked at him and winked, then disappeared in between her friend's thighs.

"Oh God! Yes!" the girl moaned, when her BFF landed her tongue on her clit.

She grasped his thighs and gently rocked up and down.

"Yeah, do you like that, Chloe?" Andrea teased.

"Mmhmmm!" she partly moaned, partly giggled.

Ah, so that was her name. Yeah, now he remembered her. She was hot! Fuck, he couldn't believe how luc-

*flash*

Suddenly he was back in his old house, naked, in front of the computer. He was his old self, overweight, sad and lonely, sitting with his pathetic old dick in his hand, porn streaming into liquid crystals while he wanked.

Wait, that looked like Andrea and Chloe on the screen, the latter straddling god-damned Mike. Not exactly old Mike, as he used to be, but Mike as if he was New Liam. And the house was the one he just left. What the fuck?!

"Hello, Liam, enjoying yourself?" a hoarse voice said, the only sound in the house apart from the porn.

"What the actual fuck?!" Liam screamed when he turned around and saw a nine foot tall humanoid with giant wings, red skin, a long tongue, and a tail shaped like a lizard's.

"Who the hell are you?!"

"Haha, calm down, Liam. Maybe you'll recognize me better like this?"

The creatured disappeared in a flash of smoke, and out of it came a smoking hot brunette. She looked like a goddess in her thigh-high split, red dress and heels.

"You're Liz Hurley?! No, wait, YOU ARE THE FUCKING DEVIL?!"

"Hahaha!" Satan laughed, with the voice of the British actress.

"That's one of my names here, yes."

"I knew it would take something else to make you understand, you dirty, horny goat," she said and walked over to his side, heels clicking on the floor.

"So you are real?! Satan is real? And God?!"

"Well... we do not usually hang out here in the four-dimensional spacetime, but rather in the 42-dimensional realms, but yeah."

"42-dimens- what are you talking about?!" Liam said.

"God, she is hot," he thought and felt his dick twitching, "no, wait, that's Satan, remember!"

"Sigh. You know string theory, right?!" she (they?) started, sitting down on his bed, facing him.

"Well, technically, they are char arrays, but-"

"Sigh. You really are as dumb as you look, aren't you?" Liz... or Satan... said, and chuckled.

"This is like trying to explain chemistry to mitochondria."

"I wish I was hyper-intelligent and could understand what she is saying," Liam thought to himself.

"Sorry, that won't work, Liam," she said, as if she had heard his inner voice.

"Your wish-fulfillment stopped working three minutes ago, at midnight."

"Wait, why?!" Liam replied, seemingly unable to tear his eyes from the devilish cleavage.

"Remember your first wish?" she said and grinned, baring her beautiful smile.

Suddenly she took the shape of Liam, looking exactly like him, and said, mockingly:

"My god, this is not fair. What have I done to deserve this torment? Let me fix things, if only for today."

He/she/it turned into a lawyer, in a slick suit.

"Well, today is over now. If only he'd said something like 'for the rest of my life', but he did not, your honor! He did not."

The devil turned back into Liz Hurley again, with a swirl, laughing all the while. This was crazy. Like a silly movie.

"Fuck!" Liam yelled.

"I guess I screwed up that one... but I didn't expect anyone to hear me and make my wishes come true. Not Satan, anyway. So now you are coming for my soul, right?"

"Hah! Your soul? Your fucking soul? Why would I want that? I have no use for souls. No, I'm just here to gloat."

"Whaaat?"

"Yeah, look at the screen. Everything you wished for yourself is now true for Mike. And you get to remember it for the rest of your life."

Liam turned back to the screen. Chloe seemed to be in the throes of orgasm as she ground herself on Mike's enhanced cock. Andrea, the heavenly being, was riding his tongue, and nearing another orgasm, too. Fuck, he could feel the regret in his entire body. Why?! Why just a few hours of heaven? He wanted eternity!

"You were good though," Satan said in Liz Hurley's voice.

"Very evil. You would make for a good torturer in Hell... if it had still existed."

"Oh, so there's no Hell?"

"No, only the one you will live through for the rest of your life," the devil replied, and laughed wildly.

"It was getting too crowded, so we got tired of it and shut down after the 90s," they added.

Smoke started filling in the room from every corner as the creature in the hot woman's costume turned and began to walk away from him, into the fog, to be gone forever and damn him to eternal suffering.

"No, wait," Liam screamed desperately.

"WAIT!" he cried.

"Yes," Liz Hurley stopped, turned again and smiled. "What, now?!"

Shit, he had to come up with something, and fast.

"You forgot about daylight savings time!" he said, his voice cracking up. It wasn't today, and even if it had been, it always changed at 2am, not midnight. But he couldn't think of anything else. He was desperate.

"Huh?"

"Daylight savings time, it's once a year, we all set our clocks one hour back. Always on this date. It's technically still today."

"What? I've never heard of such a devilish thing. Is that true? You humans are truly evil!"

"Yeah, it's just five past eleven really, not past midnight after all."

"Huh. That's such a stupidly human thing to do! I'm not even going to bother to verify that. Kinda bummed I didn't come up with it myself. Ok, then, I guess you're right," she laughed. "see you in 55 minutes then..."

Another flash, this one blinding Liam temporarily, and the devil had disappeared. He couldn't see, but he already knew it had worked, the hot juices of Andrea dripping onto his tongue.

"YEEEES!" Liam screamed.

He was back!

Chloe was riding his huge cock. Andrea was once again riding his face. He was back in heaven! Now, he had 55 minutes to save his life.

"I am in so much trouble," he said to himself.

How do you trick the devil? Actually, how do you trick the devil twice? He couldn't believe he had been able to do it already.

He tried to come up with something, but he was drawing blanks. It didn't help that Chloe was cumming on his dick, squirming on his lap as she lost control. Then Andrea mounted him, sinking down deep, just seconds after the blonde slid off. He groaned. He couldn't think like this, but there was no chance in hell he was pulling out.

"Please, oh dear God, help me!" he groaned as Andrea rode him hard, kissing Chloe who was sitting next to her on her knees, watching.

He almost had a heart attack when a slender man suddenly stood next to him and said:

"Finally!"

The mild-faced thirty-something man had long hair, a beard and was dressed in a robe and sandals.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" Liam exclaimed.

"Hah, no, but you have no idea how many times I've heard that one," the man said and laughed heartily.

"No, my name is Tony. I'm, let's say, an emissary of the aforementioned gentleman. They send their regards, however."

Andrea kept riding, two hands on his chest, squatting with deep, fast strokes and her magnificent tits bouncing in his face. Chloe was content by watching, playing softly with herself for now.

"The girls...?" Liam started.

"Yeah, no, they can't see or hear me, that's correct. I'm all in your mind, Liam. Anyway, I am so glad you finally got in touch. We've been following the situation for a while, but we're not allowed to intervene before the subject asks for aid."

This night was getting more and more crazy, but that actually made it easier for Liam to accept these new turn of events.

Tony sat down on the edge of the bed.

"OK, so we do not normally condone such lavish debauchery, at least not down here. I mean, there's a reason why you guys call it heaven, you know what I'm saying? But let me tell you, the old guy sure loves to stick it to Lucy, so you're in luck.