The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers

Chloe crawled up to him and said hello. He kissed her, whole Tony waited, overbearingly. Liam, who had his hands full supporting Andrea's wild ride, was powerless to stop the blonde from straddling his face. He grinned and began to eat her out, while he still heard Tony talking in the near distance.

"They've been at it for ages, you know. Of course, he could have been done with it for good with a hand wave, but he likes the idea of having someone who thinks they can challenge him."

"Oh God, I'm cumming so hard," Andrea cried.

She sank down on his cock one last time as she began to buck and grind in the throes of orgasm.

"So yeah, don't worry about it. We'll handle things with old Luce, but of course, no more magic wishes, you know?"

Liam nudged the girls up, got Chloe on her knees and slipped his nine inch dick inside her from behind. They blonde cried out in ecstasy as he filled her up.

"Oh, I think I'll be fine," Liam said, as Andrea slipped in under her best friend and he pushed the blonde's face into the brunette's pussy.

"Just fine!"

THE END

sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers