All Comments on 'The Succubi's Surrogate Ch. 03'

by Myrph

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!!

This is absolutely amazing, please don’t stop this story!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Kaleb,Sitirri,and Madene.

Some thoughts about the 3,but about Madene and Kaleb even tho Madene declared her love for Kaleb and wanted him to stay it was Sitirri who was afraid to admit her love to Kaleb,she just basically pretended to lust after him to hide her true feelings,but hopefully after their demon baby is born Sitirri can show her love for both their child and Kaleb too,because I think even tho Sitirri is a Demon from Hell she is a sweet caring one deep down,and wants love just as much as Madene and Kaleb do,even tho she is somewhat Domme.

Now about them taking Kaleb to hell with them,did that mean he could stay there with Madene and Sitirri for eternity or would he eventually die and his soul be consumed in the pits of hell,or could all 3 stay together and fuck each other and Kaleb could keep having their half human/half demon children so they have a happy Futa Demon Family to teach how to capture and entice a human male to impregnate if they have a Futa Demon Daughter.I would love that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story! I like it when you write more than one chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

longing4anallonging4analabout 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, MORE, SO MUCH MORE, IT IS ADDICTIVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for future parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous