The Suck Box

Story Info
My first time sucking.
1.2k words
4.2
19.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

The Suck Box

This is a true story. Well, 99% true. I've added a few embellishments because fiction is better than truth.

Back when Craigslist was still a thing I placed an ad for a guy who would let me try sucking a cock for the first time. I was clear that as a straight married man I wanted to meet another straight married man.

So a couple guys answered my ad over the course of the whole morning until finally this one guy said he'd like me to come over to his place of business. This seemed perfect, as surely no serial killer would do his thing at work.

We traded stats and he sent a picture of his cock which looked like it would be a great dick to use for my first time.

Lastly, he asked if I'd be ok with a glory hole. It seemed pretty strange that a guy would have a glory hole at work but that seemed fine.

I went to the address where I found that there were many suites so I didn't know which unit in the industrial complex was his. Frustrated, I sent him an email through Craigslist and after waiting and wondering if he played me for a fool, he replied about ten minutes later. (I could have told you it was smooth sailing but this is a true story.)

He actually gave me the suite number and asked that I come in. He said that he needed to make sure a delivery had been made before I arrived.

On the other side of the entrance was a small deserted office. I looked around only to find that he was behind a second door which was cracked slightly ajar. He said, "Give me a minute then come on back."

When I went back I was in a warehouse full of dog food. He was hiding behind a stack of not-yet-folded cardboard boxes. He said, "I don't want you to see me. Go into the box and don't look."

To my left, three boxes had been duct taped together so it was tall enough for me to stand inside the structure. It was a ramshackle structure and it leaned to one side threatening to fall over. There was a door cut into the back and once inside I saw a glory hole in the front. To me this seemed a backward glory hole.

He didn't say another word but he eased his already hard cock through the hole till it was all on my side. I glimpsed enough of his body through the hole to see that he was buck naked and fit enough.

It was beige/pink and about six inches long. Probably average thickness. All in all it looked pretty appealing so I knelt down to get closer. Right away I learned that kneeling on a concrete floor was hard on the knees. (I could have told you he'd put a chair in there, or a pillow, but he didn't.)

From up close I could see the remains of individual cut off hairs on his shaved cock and balls. I didn't know that hair grew up the sides of a guy's cock but the stubble proved it. I was momentarily revolted but I'd come this far and I supposed long bushy hairs would've been far worse. Besides, the rest of his cock looked just fine. (I could've told you it was a perfect specimen of manly cockliness. But in truth it was just an average penis in any way one could think of.)

Staring at a man's dick from inches away I wasn't drawn to its irresistible animal magnetism. Neither was it a horrid smelly monster. But it was going to make me a cocksucker. Once it came through my lips I would no longer be a virgin to gay sex.

I didn't stroke it lovingly while he moaned and encouraged me with sexually stimulating words. Rather, I pointed it at my mouth, holding it with a couple fingers by its base. It wasn't steaming with raw sex appeal. And in fact, I did feel the kinda gross stubble.

I didn't lick it all over, bathing it with lascivious licks. I didn't impale my throat on his spear. I didn't kiss the tip with love. Instead, I awkwardly plunged my lips over the end, getting caught before I could go too far because it was dry. I had to pull off to wet my lips and even then I needed to wet my lips often until his shaft was wet too.

I wasn't driven by lust. In fact, I resisted at first, unsure that I really wanted to do it. And once I had started I mostly continued because I needed to see it through to the end: to know what it was all about: to see if I liked it.

I went as deep as I could, which was like three to four inches. I bobbed back and forth repeatedly only to discover that keeping my teeth out of the way, and tightening my lips, and sucking, all simultaneously, was hard to accomplish.

He didn't moan in ecstacy. He didn't buck against the boxes. He just stood there receiving my blowjob passively and in complete silence. For my part, I sucked with increasing fervor trying to get him off. I felt like if he came quickly it meant I did a good job.

And then he did get off. His cum seeped into my mouth. It was warm and slimy and tasted like nothing else ever had. It wasn't salty or sweet or bleachy. Just different. There wasn't a gallon and it didn't leak out of the corners of my mouth.

I had wanted to swallow cum for so long that I never hesitated. I gulped it down both to complete the act and to get it out of my mouth.

It was satisfying to know I'd finally done it. The intrigue and anticipation had been great too. In contrast, the sucking itself had been both tedious and difficult. Exploring a cock had been fantastic - but it wasn't as big as I had hoped for. And lastly, the knowledge that a guy's jizz was in my mouth was a bit distasteful.

The guy pulled out without saying a word while I stood up stiffly, rubbing my knees.

As I walked to the door I spoke to the room, knowing he could hear, "Um, thanks. It was good." I still hadn't decided that I really meant it.

I emailed him later. I had my reservations and I wondered if it could have been better if only something had been different. I didn't tell him my doubts. Instead I told him it was great and I wanted to do it again. When he answered back he said something about his wife being pregnant and he never contacted me again.

I placed another ad. If only I could find the right cock and the right situation I might be satisfied...

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers