All Comments on 'The Suck Box'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly1over 1 year ago

Love to hear of your second time sucking and swallowing

zephyerzephyerover 1 year ago

I do follow you.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

Sorry your first time sucking a cock wasn't better, but trust me, it could have been worse. My first time definitely was! A LOT WORSE!!! And been there, done that with a stubble dick, did your lips burn for days too? ;-}

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

Five stars for total realism, especially the contrast between the porn descriptions and the reality. Well done!

mr6x5mr6x5over 1 year ago

I know from experience it’s difficult to find the right scenario……

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice and not to long like the small cock !

I luv getting a guy off and look forward to the Tasty Reward !

Yours in TN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to be honest i got a semi on

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I liked that you didn’t sugar coat what happened. It’s rare that the first time goes like we imagine it. Thanks for being honest about your first time. I hope that eventually you found what you wanted.

AlterEgoDAGAlterEgoDAGover 1 year ago

Honest and authentic!

rand0mrand0mover 1 year ago

Good story. My first time was pretty great but I’ve had some just like yours that I don’t bother to write about. Hope you had some better experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I miss Craigslist, i never found my one on one guy i was looking for

CcatoneCcatoneabout 1 year ago

My journey was a long time before I could suck a cock, I was introduced to being sucked in the military. I was still a virgin at 19 and had never shot cum. My roommate after getting to know him and him finding me still a virgin decided he would take me to prostitute. After 30$ and nothing happened, close to an hour, I fucked or rather she fucked me, sucked, jerked and her girlfriend was kissing and playing with my nipples. Nothing happened. My roommate and I went and got drunk. A few weeks later I had a dream I was about to cum, and I passed out before I it happened. I remembered that I had dreamed about it. For next few weeks I continued to have that dream. Then it happened I was cumming, it was so intense and I was so confused for a few moments I just went limp. Rob stopped sucking me, but he nursed my cock while he jerked off. He asked if I was really enjoying my blow jobs. I said yeah timidly. We went out to the same prostitutes and fuck as much as could for the next few days. He regularly sucked for a few months before he was shipped to a new assignment. Went out to bars was was getting pussy regularly, but still missed getting bjs, l discovered a glory hole on base read the graffiti on the walls and all cock drawings. One after noon I was in the stall jerking, and a guy got in the next booth, this guy did everything great and was cumming in minutes. That was a popular place. One of the guys that regularly sucked me were waiting for the stalls to empty. Finally he said he knew some other places to go. So I learned more about where to find a placed to get sucked.

I finally got out of the military. Got married after a few years. It seemed weird but I seemed to attract guys who wanted to suck me. I gave in and started letting them suck me. My wife started sharing me with her gfs that weren't married, at first I didn't want to do it, but I said the only way that would is she had to have sex with one of my friends, it took a while but she did. Then we agreed to be open about our sex with other. We were in our late 40s, she was bi and she wanted and gf wanted see mm action so I gave in to their asking. It when for a while. I never sucked just got sucked. My wife passed away, it took me years to date or hookups. One night I was out to dance clubs danced with several women, one woman asked me to dance with her. We hit it off right away after 2 weeks we knew all about each other. She was bi and she said that I was bi but I was only selfish, that sex should be for both sides, so a few weeks later I sucked my first cock and over a few weeks I am beginning to enjoy it. And I actually think sucking cock when I jerk off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous