The Summer of '66 - Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were sitting on the porch talking with everyone until the others left your house to go to the condo. Theo was holding me on the swing when he leaned down and kissed me. It felt good and it distracted me from thinking about you, so I didn't stop him. We kissed for a while and he was... we kept kissing until his hand... until he... I stopped him before it got out of control! He kept trying to... but I stopped him!"

"Go on," Caelan encouraged.

'We talked a while longer and it started raining so we went inside and talked some more. He kissed me...a few more times, and... well, things were getting out of control, but I stopped him again! That's when he told me that you said he could have me! I was so mad after that I almost... But I didn't! I got out of the b... I got up, put on... I got in my car and left! The next day I went to the airport and flew to California!"

By the time she finished, her face was as red as the dress she wore to the country club a few weeks ago, and her fingernails were digging into her hands. Her parents were frowning deeply, and her aunt had an 'oh shit' look.

He lifted her off his lap, set her beside him, and turned so he was facing her.

"Lots of stops, restarts, and restatements in that story, Princess." Caelan said skeptically with a raised eyebrow. "Look, you don't owe me an explanation! Heck, you don't owe me anything! We had been together for five days; neither of us had professed love, we made no promises -- what you did is between you and Theo. If you had said you didn't want to talk about it, I'd have accepted that. After all, I'm the one who told him you two should have fun while you were still here on vacation.

But when I asked how he went about telling you what I said -- which did not include me 'giving you to him' - you told me a convoluted tale that twisted, turned, and skipped around precipitously. It was obvious you were being evasive, if not downright untruthful. Therein lies a new problem, Barbara Ann. At this point, I think I need to hear the real, unvarnished version, because I'm not sure what kind of relationship we can build on half-truths and omissions."

"I don't want any secrets between us, Caelan," she replied after a moment. "I do want to tell you the whole story, but it is so embarrassing to tell you in front of my parents and aunt! Let me try again -- I'll tell you everything this time! But let me do it when we are alone."

She looked at her family, all of whom nodded in support, and then at Caelan, who responded, "What happened to 'this family is open and honest about things we do, including sexual things'? I would think they would like to know the real story too."

The three sitting across from them looked both concerned and doubtful. Dad spoke up: "Maybe, when we get to the restaurant, we can let you two talk about this alone. You can sit in the car and..."

"No, sir. She says she told you the story exactly as it happened; the partial story she just told me sounds like a crock, and we all know it! Again, she had the choice to tell me no when I asked, but instead...well, you heard."

Turing back to Barbara Ann, he firmly stated. "Now, Princess, we are at the crossroads. This time you are going to tell me the story EXACTLY as it happened, without omissions, and I'm going to ask your parents if that is what you told them. After we get through eating tonight, I'm going back to the island and have this same conversation with my buddy Theo. If I find out you lied to me, this will be the last time I ever see you. If he tries to lie, I'll beat him to a pulp and that will be the last time I ever see him! Are we clear on the ground rules this time?"

Barbara Ann began sniffling, but Caelan showed no consideration. "Clock is running, Princess. Time to come clean!"

Barbara Ann looked at him with fear in her eyes, and said, "I don't want to lose you!" "Then don't lie!" he replied. She squared her shoulders, looked him in the eyes, and began again.

"We went to a bar in Ingleside and started drinking after you left. Everyone was being nice to me, but Theo was my rock. He was hurting from Kathy leaving; I was hurting from you leaving, so we took care of each other. He is your friend so I felt comfortable with him. We left the bar around dark and sat on your porch talking with everyone until the others left to go to the condo.

I don't know why I let them leave and stayed with Theo. He was holding me on the swing, it felt good, and I hated to leave your house because it would make your leaving real.

His kisses distracted me and felt good, so I didn't stop him. We kissed for a while and he was running his hands over me so gently, like he did when you two put the suntan lotion on me.

We kept kissing, and I'll admit; I was drunk and horny and it felt good. He picked me up and carried me to his bed. He lay beside me and kissed me again, and his hands were all over me. I protested when his hand started squeezing my breasts, but he ignored me and it felt good so I didn't fight him. He took my blouse off and started kissing around my bra. I told him 'we can't!' He whispered that he had already seen me naked several times, and he wanted to see if I was really as beautiful as he remembered.

He took off my bra and...spent several minutes exploring my breasts. You know how sensitive they are, so when he slid down the bed, got between my legs, and started kissing my feet, I didn't try to stop him. He kissed his way up my legs, put one hand under me and began squeezing my butt. His other hand returned to my breasts and... I told him to stop, and kind of pushed his head away." She paused in reflection, "I'll admit I didn't try very hard because I was so turned on. He pulled my skirt off and pulled my panties down toward my knees. I spread my legs so he couldn't get them off, but he leaned over and started kissing my...me... there.

I knew it was wrong, but I didn't want him to stop. I had an orgasm -- don't look at me that way: I told you all how horny I was!

After that I started to calm down and realized what a bad position I had gotten myself into, but he was now out of control! He ripped my panties off, pulled his pants down, put his arms under my legs and lifted them while he crawled between them.

I realized he was going to fuck right here and now, in your house! I didn't want that, so I scrambled around trying to stop him before got inside me! He kept trying, but I stopped him over and over. That's when he told me that you said he could have me! I was so mad after that I thought 'why not' and let him crawl between my legs again.

Then I realized that letting him have me was NOT the way to get even with you, so I told him NO, and pushed him off the bed with my feet. I grabbed my purse, my sandals, and my clothes, ran naked down the wet stairs to my car, and drove to the condo. I put my clothes on and went inside. The others wanted to know what happened, but I wouldn't tell them anything; I just demanded they leave and go back to your house. They were upset, but they did. The next day I drove to the airport and flew to California!"

She sighed, looked across at her parents and aunt, and apologized. "I'm sorry I lied to you! I didn't want you to think your little girl is...like that!" They nodded, and turned their attention to Caelan.

"So, I was right. You wanted him, he wanted you; you had sex -- so why did you leave?"

"We DID NOT have sex!" she argued. "I was mad at you for leaving me, I was horny and I missed you, I got drunk, and I let him do things I shouldn't, but WE DID NOT HAVE SEX! I stopped him before that happened!"

Her family had their eyes closed, shaking their heads in unison. "So, you kissing him for hours, him undressing you, playing with your tits, kissing your thighs, and eating your pussy until you cum doesn't count as sex? Sorry, Princess, but, if nothing else, his mouth on your pussy IS having sex!"

"I...I mean he didn't put his dick inside me! That is what I meant! You have to understand how upset I was, and how horny and drunk I got! But I did fight him off!"

"Sure, after he got you off with his mouth and fingers! Let me ask you this: is getting upset, drunk, and horny a good reason to have sex with other men? Because I've only known you for five and a half days, and I've seen you upset at least a half-dozen times; we drank every day but Wednesday, and you are constantly horny. How exactly is it that I should trust you when that combination makes it all right for you to have sex with other men? Seems like that would happen weekly, if not more often."

She looked aghast when his words sunk in; she looked around the car and saw no support from anyone. How could she argue when everything he said was true?

Fortunately for her, the car stopped in front of the restaurant. "Give us a moment and we'll come inside" she asked of her family. They left after Peggy told the driver to wait a moment.

"Caelan, baby, you know I'm not very experienced. I have always kept myself out of situations like these, so I didn't know what I'm capable of. Now I do know, and I will NEVER allow myself to get in such a position again!

But the biggest difference, and the one that will keep me for doing stupid things even when upset, drunk, and horny it that I didn't know how you felt about me then, and now I do! I have never been in love with someone before. I've had crushes, but they went away within days; now, I feel empty when I'm not with you! I realize that is love, which is nothing I've ever experienced before!

You've been patient with me with other things; help me with this, please? I promise I will be the ideal girlfriend from now on! Give me a chance to regain your trust and I will never disappoint you again, I promise!"

He sighed, shook his head, and mumbled, "I must be an idiot!

Look, Princess, I've never been in love before either, so we're on equal footing here. We rushed into this thing far too quickly. At first I just wanted to punish you; you just wanted some summer fun with 'Adonis', so our coupling was easy. Then we spent time together and we seemed to fit each other so perfectly. We went from zero to 100 like a rail job on nitro. We don't even know each other, and we are proclaiming love and having jealous fights.

I have an idea: let's back up and treat this like our first date; start getting to really know each other. I can follow you to Dallas if you need to go back, or we can stay here, but let's give ourselves a fresh start. I think what I feel is love, but there is a lot of lust mixed in, and I think the same is true of you. Am I right?"

She nodded eagerly and grabbed his hand.

"Okay, then. We will join you family, keep it light and happy the rest of the night, and then I'll go back to the island and you can stay with..." "No, I will go back to the island too! I won't stay with you if you don't want me to, but I want to be there tomorrow, with you!"

Her family looked relieved when they entered the restaurant holding hands, smiling. They ordered their food, enjoyed a glass of the wine offered, and told her parents and aunt they had agreed to 'start over, go slow and see how it turns out'. They toasted their decision, and their maturity in making it. "Love is about more than good sex!" Mom announced. "Although I would never downplay its importance!" she added with a giggle.

After gorging on seafood served family style, they went next door to a nightclub. The line was long, but they walked to the front, just as they had done at the restaurant, and the doorman let them in without a word. "Aunt Peggy owns both places, and we are investors." Barbara Ann explained. "We're also investors at Sea Isle Village, and actually own our condominium so I always have a room available there."

"Owners, investors, fly to California, ride in chauffeured limousines; you live in a very different world than I do, Princess Barbara. Are you sure you want to pursue a romantic relationship with someone so far beneath your social and economic status?"

"Caelan, I'd be happy to live the rest of my life in your 'old shack' by the beach and ride around in your Woody, as long as I'm with you!" she beamed.

The nightclub, while rather exclusive, was crowded, dark, and loud. They had a large round booth in the VIP section to the right of the band and the dance area. Conversation was difficult unless you were side by side, so they danced or sat at the table and mixed their own drinks, had a few sips, and danced some more. Her parents ignored that Barbara Ann was twenty years old rather than twenty-one, but she was a lightweight and knew it, so she only rarely took a sip of Caelan's bourbon and Coke.

Peggy was apparently legendary at 'Eventide', but her sister, brother in law, and niece were also very well known. Dance invitations were constant, and were usually accepted due to a pact they made early on to relax, enjoy the night, and dance with whoever asked until 11 pm; after that the mother and daughter would dance only with 'who brung ya'.

Barbara Ann's hand was in such strong demand she went five or six songs between visits to the table, which was about how often her mother and aunt returned. Sean left the table to talk to acquaintances and dance with other women, but soon circled back to chat with Caelan.

Caelan kept an eye on Barbara Ann, but saw nothing of concern, even on the slow dances.

The band played a nice array of rock cover songs, a few of their own, and maybe one ballad or slow dance song out of ten. This was a happy, loud, animated crowd, and they liked their rock and roll.

Caelan and Sean were not partner hunting, but they were highly sought-after partners, and once they learned they were good dancers, the women with reluctant dates/husbands kept them on the floor most of the time.

All five happened to collide at the table at the same time about two hours into their dance workout. Caelan and Barbara Ann shared a drink; the others poured stout drinks for each.

"Baby, if I'm going to get to dance with you, I better grab this chance! May I?" Barbara Ann went to the dance floor with her Daddy; Amelia and Peggy took up seats on either side of Caelan in a well-choreographed move. He looked from one sexy vixen to the other and immediately caught onto their plan. Each wrapped their near arm around his, pressed their soft boob tightly to it, and looked up at him adoringly. He studied the drink in his right hand as Amelia began, "This might be our only chance to hug on this big hunka-hunka burning love, Peggy. Do you believe Barbie's story about him being hung like a horse with the stamina to go all day and night, or do you think that is just a naïve little girl who doesn't know better?"

Her hand was softly tracing circles on his thigh while she talked; Peggy's was squeezing his muscular thigh. He stared straight ahead, but his cock responded by beginning to harden. Amelia put her chin on his shoulder: her perfume and pheromones were intoxicating, and his cock grew thick and hard. She blew gently in his ear: "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

Caelan set his drink down on the table, drew his arms back, and dropped his hands onto their knees. His hands advanced under their hems and up their thigh, alternately stroking and squeezing their inner thighs. He removed his hand from their bare thighs, looked into Peggy's teasing eyes, and then into Amelia's surprised eyes. He took their hands and moved them to his cock. "Is that enough for you, Amelia, Peggy?" He turned them loose, and placed his hands on the inside of their upper thighs.

"Why don't you drop under the table, take it out, and see if you can swallow it, Mom? I'll finger fuck your sister to orgasm while you blow me, and then I'll take you back to the storage closet by the restrooms and fuck you until you faint, like your daughter!" His hand had reached her panty-clad pussy; he turned his hand to cover it, pressed, and squeezed. The taunting look on her face had dissipated and been replaced with a combination of surprise and lust.

He looked at Peggy: "We're waiting on you, Peg. I can't take care of this horny slut until you do your thing!" Peggy's face betrayed shock rather than surprise.

Caelan looked at Amelia, massaged her clit through her panties, and quietly said, "I don't like being fucked with, ladies. I figured out your little double team as soon as you sat down beside me. Now, shall we proceed with my plan, or return to our roles as proper members of society?"

Peggy began to chuckle quietly; "I think he wins this round, Sis!" After looking at her sister, she added, "Or perhaps you DO want to meet him in the closet; it certainly looks like he's got your panties wet!" "Oh, they're very wet," Caelan disclosed, bringing his hand out from between her legs and making a line on the table with her wetness.

Amelia finally blinked: "My poor daughter never had a chance!" "I guess you understand my warning now, Sis!" Peggy teased.

"Let me say this, you gorgeous creatures: if -- well, when - your precious little daughter/niece dumps me, I'm going to come hunting for you, and you will then know beyond a shadow of a doubt whether I have the stamina to go all night and still make you faint in ecstasy. You sexy vixens have me so hard I'm about to explode, just from this light teasing. I can only imagine how good you are when you are naked in a bed...or kneeling on a couch!

Now, since my 'girlfriend' has traded her daddy for a dashing young man, and Daddy's dancing with a lovely young lady, would you do me the honor, Amelia?"

"I really, really shouldn't, in this condition, but... like a moth to the flame, I will." She stood; he quietly told her "I will have to keep my hard cock right behind that magnificent ass of yours as we walk, or everyone will know what you did to me." She giggled, took his hand, held it behind her, and sheltered him as she led him to the dance floor.

He took her in his arms, pulled her tightly against him, and whispered, "Should it happen, this is going to be a very close son-in-law and mother-in-law relationship, don't you agree?" His hard cock rubbing her belly just above her mons, she moaned in response, stood on tip toes to rub her mons directly on his cock, and whispered in response, "Unless you are going to take me from here to the closet, you need to give me space or I'm going to embarrass both of us, quite loudly I'm afraid."

Caelan had her in a corner with her back to the nearby wall; he looked down and chuckled as if she had just told him a joke, grabbed her lush ass, pulled her cunt up onto his cock, hunched her a couple of times, and lowered her as he turned her back toward the dancers. "Damn you! That almost did it! You keep your distance, and when this song ends you escort me politely to my daughter, rescue her from that boring young man, and I don't want to see you two apart the rest of the night! If you touch me again I will scream!"

He drew her hand in close to their bodies, turned his hand so hers was on top, and trapped her breast. He smiled and taunted her as he twisted her erect nipple, warning, "Think of this the next time you and you sister decide to tease and taunt me." Amelia's knees almost buckled when he pinched her nipple, her lust filled face stared at him with glassy eyes. She bit her bottom lip and nodded. He turned her tit loose, the song ended, and they started for her daughter.

"Mom, are you all right?" a concerned Barbara Ann asked. "Yes, I'm fine; I just got lightheaded for a moment. Why don't you let me take your delightful dance partner, and you take mine?" Barbara Ann quickly agreed, and stepped to Caelan as the next song began. He saw the lingering look Amelia gave him, and smiled back at her.

"No more swinging, little girl. You are mine for the rest of the night, comprende?" She purred and pressed tightly against him.