The Summer of '66 - Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pranced over, locked her hands behind his neck, pushed her chest out to present a great view of her bosom, and said "I'm glad you like it!" She lifted herself up to be kissed; his hands automatically found her ass and he lifted her higher. His mouth captured hers, and she moaned. "No, no, no!" Kathy scolded. "We can't have that right now! I know you two; we won't get supper or go to the Dunes if you get started! Save if for after the dance!"

They reluctantly separated, knowing she was right. The girls went about getting things ready; he showered and shaved. When he came out, the shoppers were cleaning up, the shrimp were boiling, the fish and shrimp were grilling, and the greens and Kathy's special tartar and red sauces were on the table. They drank iced tea and water with their meal, cleaned up, and then popped the caps on ice-cold beer when they adjourned to the front deck.

They waited for sundown before heading to The Dunes Dancehall, and everyone was feeling the effects of the beer. Up the beach Caelan drove until the loud music rocked the Woody; he parked, and trouble walked inside. Barbara Ann's attention-grabbing costume was matched by Kathy's short shorts and tight A shirt, which were rivaled by Judy's strapless romper and Paula's sleeveless shirtdress that ended about 8 inches below her panties... when she was standing.

As Caelan predicted, Barbara Ann and the other luscious girls attracted horny men like flies to carrion. Fortunately, it was a party crowd out to have a great Friday night, and he only had to intervene twice when hands wandered and wouldn't stop when told. There was an incident later in the night when a drunken stranger grabbed Barbara Ann by the hips and humped her magnificent ass while she struggled to escape, but Theo was closer and he handled that one. In fact, Caelan noticed that he kept quite a close eye on her all night; he understood, but feared this was going to become a complication between friends and girlfriends.

They prevailed on the band for some Beach Boys music when the third set started, beginning with Barbara Ann, and again they drew a big crowd that danced around her and sang. She didn't even try to act embarrassed; her delight was spread across her pretty face, and she shook and bounced with the music. The final song was You've Lost that Loving Feeling; she ground into him, promised that would never happen, and she'd prove it when they got home.

After a couple of hours of 'proof', innumerable orgasms for her and three for him, they snuggled together and slept.

Barbara Ann awoke around three, thirsty but needing to pee. She reentered the bedroom, looked at her sleeping love, and thought about waking him up for another round of lovemaking, or jungle sex, as he preferred. But, she knew he was tired, and she was hungry and thirsty, so she decided to settle for a small snack and a glass of water to recover her strength, and then have another go at it.

The house was quiet; she snuck into the kitchen and opened the door. The refrigerator light displayed her stunning assets as she leaned over and looked for something to eat. She leaned into the refrig to secure a little of the leftover fish; suddenly big hands held her hipbones and a big cock snuggled between her legs; "My, you recovered quickly!" she whispered.

She let the refrigerator door close and leaned back to receive his kisses on her delicate neck. The big hands moved up to cup her sensitive tits, squeezing them and pinching the nipples. She moaned and leaned back into the big body behind her. When the big hands pulled her away from the refrigerator and urged her to lean over, she braced herself on the island, spread her legs, and pushed back against the probing cock. It seemed unusually high, but its owner squatted down and rubbed it against her very sensitive, very used pussy; she wiggled and pushed until it penetrated beyond her lips.

The head seemed different as it pressed inside - thiner and softer. The hands were rougher on her tender titties, pulling and squeezing so hard she stifled a cry. "Not so hard, Baby. Be gentle with me," she pleaded.

The light from outside shone on her curvy body, and the man moaned as his cock entered her vagina. He developed a steady stroking pattern that felt good, but was unlike his norm. "I've wanted you so long!" he leaned over and whispered into her ear, then pulled her hips higher to change the angle, and increased the depth of his rapid thrusts.

Her addled brain added the last piece of evidence when she heard his voice: this was not Caelan inside her; it was Theo! Theo, who had been her protector tonight, who had helped her through Caelan's leaving, who had wanted her for so long. Sweet Theo, who had brought her such pleasure that lonely night, before her conscience and anger caused her to leave him high and dry.

She knew she should run back to the bedroom and her love, but she pushed back onto his cock and whispered for him to fuck her hard and fast.

They reached a climax in record time - he because of his pent-up lust, her because she was so sensitive from the first three times... and because he was new and what they were doing was so naughty. She felt like such a bad girl, letting someone else fuck her, knowing his girlfriend and her boyfriend were in rooms on either side of their tryst. She felt sexy and wild, like Aunt Peggy!

He stifled the rising sounds of her orgasm by covering her mouth with his big hand. He shot rope after rope inside her, until he finally sagged and withdrew his cock. His cum ran down her leg; he whispered, "Thank you! You know how much I've wanted you," and slipped past her to go back to the room he shared with her friend, Kathy.

The guilt of her betrayal hit when she thought about going back and lying with Caelan. She staggered out onto the back landing and wept in the darkness. "What have I done? What have I become?" she asked herself, full well knowing the answer.

She sobbed quietly into her hands, unable to stop but afraid someone would hear her. She looked to the heavens, and the sliver of moon looked at her with the same disdain she felt for herself. Her sobbing grew harder and she sagged to the deck.

Barbara Ann looked up at the glass in the door and saw a face distorted with anger. Her breath caught in her throat as she recognized the furious face as Kathy's. The door opened, Theo was pushed out, and Kathy locked the door again. Theo picked her up and held her against him as she cried. The door opened again, Barbara Ann's purse was flung onto the deck, the door was locked, and the blind was drawn.