The Summer of '66 - Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, okay. At least he didn't fuck you. I guess you won't mind if Adonis gets me naked and eats my little pussy then, right? As long as we don't do it again?" A very red-faced Barbara Ann answered, "Kathy I am SO sorry I was weak! If that is what it takes to make us friends again, okay, but I hope you will take my apology and assurance instead."

Kathy leaned over, kissed Barbara Ann on the cheek, and said, "Apology accepted. Just stick to Adonis, or I'll have to spank your cute little butt!" Everyone giggled, and Judy piped up, "I want to spank her cute little butt too!" "Me too!" Paula added. "I'll be good, I promise -- just don't spank me!" Barbara Ann begged in her little girl voice, and then joined the laughter.

"Y'all look too dang cute over here laughing and talking; we just had to come back and check if you're ready for the lotion yet," Danny explained.

Kathy drowned her beer, and sat up. "I need to run up to the house to pee, and make that sales call I promised my boss I'd make so I could get the day off. Y'all can work on the others, and when I get back you can all work on me!" Paula said, "I don't want to miss the lotion, but I need to pee too, and I want some Tequila to chase the beer. Where will I find that, Caelan?" "It's in the cabinet on the north wall of the living room. Bring the Herradura if we're going to drink chasers."

"Well, the blonde bombshells are gone and we're left with Raquel and Ann-Margaret. Let's form two man teams for this job; Theo and I will start with Raquel, you two work on Ann-Margaret. Start on the front; when done, we'll switch for the backsides." "Great idea, Caelan; that way we get to feel up -- ur, put lotion on both these heavenly bodies," Marcus agreed. Barbara Ann and Judy both looked over their shoulders at Caelan and Danny respectively, and asked, "Are you sure?" "Positive!" both answered.

"Start at the feet, and really work those calves and thighs. We don't want the tender flesh on those legs too sunburned to wrap around us!" "Dude, we know how to apply lotion on hot chicks!"

Theo had the hot lotion; he applied just a little to the top of each foot, put some on his hand and on Caelan's, and they began massaging Barbara Ann's little feet while she peered at them though her sunglasses. Her ankles followed, but not before the foot massage had her moaning. She hated and relished the movement to her ankle, because it meant the end of the delightful pain, but also relief for the fire building in her pussy.

That relief didn't last long, as the hot oil being worked into her calves and around her knees relit the fire. If they hurried a bit on her calves, it was only to spend more time on her sensitive thighs, and now the fire blazed through her pussy; she moaned, wiggled her butt, and very slightly arched her hips upward as the oily hands reached her the edge of her tiny bikini. The crotch was wet with her juices, as was the upper part of the inner thighs where they were rubbing, squeezing, caressing, and massaging.

Theo watched Caelan's hands to see if her was going to penetrate her, but he kept from touching her most delicate area, so he did too. When Caelan changed his position in the sand, Theo followed, and they began anew on her graceful neck and shoulders. Her hips were still quivering from time to time, but the hands working her neck and traps were relieving the built up tension; she sighed and closed her eyes.

The hands spread lotion across her chest, down along the top of her tiny bikini; she waited for the hands to grasp her breasts. When they skipped to her taut stomach, she let out a deep breath. The pleasing hands worked her belly, around to her hipbones, up her sides, and then back over her heaving stomach to her mons, which was barely covered. This was sweet torture; her pussy was flooding, her tits were aching, and she wanted Caelan to make her cum right there in front of everyone, like he did before!

"All right, boys, time to swap. Girls, turn over on your belly." Both girls groaned, but turned face down on the loungers. The hot oil and accomplished hands resumed their deeds, but on different bodies. Caelan and Theo played Judy like a fine violin, and she was choking on her hand trying to keep from screaming when their hands reached the junction of her legs and pussy. She swallowed her fist again when they undid the top and made sure the side and nipples of her bare D cup titties wouldn't burn. She was panting so badly Theo provided relief, with Caelan blocking the view in case Marcus was watching. She choked off a keening sound as the orgasm hit, and gushed all over the lounger and Theo's fingers. No one at the other lounger noticed because of Barbara Ann's moaning, tossing, and humping.

"Okay, boys and girls, it's our turn," Kathy stated a few minutes later. Theo and Caelan were leaning back on their knees, admiring the results of their work, but the return of the blonde bombshells wasn't noticed due to the focus of the boy on 'doing a good job' for the girls in hand. Judy, having just returned from her trip to Nirvana, rolled onto her side and said, "Back so soon? I guess you think we need to go pee, right?"

Paula said, "I'm SURE you ladies need to pee by now; if not, why don't you pick up some shells down the beach a ways? We expect the same privacy we gave you."

Barbara Ann looked frazzled when she sat up: "I DO need to pee, so we are leaving, but we will be back in 17 minutes, which is how long you were gone. Or better yet, Caelan Brendon, why don't you come up to the house in 17 minutes?" The snide tone she used expressed her frustrations, but the invitation was issued with sexual urgency.

"Right here, Elke; you are over there, Lisa," Caelan directed. "Who is Lisa Jak, anyway?" Kathy asked. "You don't know the gorgeous star of Time Tunnel?" Danny asked in disbelief, "You look just like her, only taller." "I'll accept that, and I'll check out the movie." "She may be gorgeous, but she's not as gorgeous as Elke Sommer, and that's my alter ego, so there!" Paula rebutted.

The next sounds out of Paula were moans and whimpers, and they went on until she issued a squeak and sigh when her mons was massaged by two hands while her two more hands spread a final layer on the swell of her breasts above the bikini top. "Okay, we need to change off!" Marcus insisted. "I know that sound, and I only want to hear it when she's with me!"

The men exchanged places, the women turned over, and Kathy warned quietly, "It won't take much to hear 'that sound' from me, so be gentle; my sound is much louder." She had already made the sound once when they finished her second foot massage, and a second time when they were finishing her upper thighs. Theo's finger was the culprit that time, but they were both responsible when she squealed as their hands massaged her mons and her breasts, which somehow had escaped.

Meanwhile, back at the house, Judy and Barbara Ann had peed and were standing on the porch jealously watching the men pleasuring Paula and Kathy. "Don't you wish that was us, again? The feel of hands on your neck and shoulders," she whispered as she did the same to Barbara Ann, "then wandering down your sides, holding your hips, lips kissing your neck." A moan escaped from Barbara Ann, emboldening Judy. She kissed Barbara Ann's neck and ears as her hands explored the taut belly and protruding mons of the sexy doll in front of her. One hand slipped under the front of the little bikini and fingers explored in the wetness she found; the object of her long-standing lust whimpered and held her hand in place. "What are you doing?" she moaned, "We shouldn't..."

"Why, Baby, doesn't it feel good? If it feels good, do it, right?" and with that her other hand slid into the top to seize Barbara Ann's soft tit and enlarged nipple. She responded to the louder moan by turning her chin up so she could kiss Barbara's pouty lips. "Let's go inside..." she directed, and her prize followed obediently, as if in a daze.

By the time the boys changed girls on the beach, Judy's mouth was sucking, pulling, and biting Barbara Ann's swollen nipples, and two fingers were buried in her swampy cunt. The fingers of her other hand were tracing the outline of Barbara Ann's rosebud, and then pressing inside her little tunnel in concert with the fingers fucking her pussy.

Judy could feel that Barbara Ann's tensed body was nearing an orgasm; she removed her mouth from the rubbery nipples and gave her an open-mouth, tongued-filled kiss that caused the little one to whimper. She pulled back and looked into her prey's wide eyes. "I've never been with..." "I know, little one, but I've been with you hundreds of times in my dreams; I've tasted your ambrosia and made you scream hundreds of times. Sit down on the edge of the couch and let me show you."

Her bikini bottom joined the top on the coffee table, where Judy placed her little feet after she climbed between her legs. She wanted to take her time, pleasure this sexy little thing so well she could have her whenever she wanted, but time was short, so she dove right into the boiling honey pot, licking and sucking her lips, dipping her tongue as deeply into the channel as possible, and then gently biting at the folds as her tongue retreated. Barbara Ann grabbed her head, cried, "Oh, god, Judy! That is...ohhh!"

Judy looked up over the heaving hillocks of her breasts to view the open mouth, the twisting head, and the ecstasy on the beautiful face of the one she had desired for so long. She greedily clamped her mouth over the exposed love button, sucked in, and then flicked her tongue across the swollen clit.

The guttural cries emanating from her became a single shrill shriek that the girls on the loungers heard clearly, but the boys cleaning sand off in the waves did not. Paula giggled: "Judy has wanted her so long; I'm glad she finally got her dream girl. I promise you, I've had a lot of really great nights out of her passion for Barbie Ann! I just wonder how the girl will take it; sexual ecstasy is new to her, and this is going to blow her mind when she comes down from that orgasm. Let's just hope she doesn't tell Caelan and ruin their relationship."

"You underestimate Caelan. He's only 21 -- almost 22 -- but there is little he hasn't seen and done; that won't faze him. In fact, he probably expects it. He knows she is playing with fire, and that is what keeps him from committing to her. After years of repressing her desires, and after the disappointment of bad sex, he taught her how good it is, and now she has to learn to control her yearnings. He knows that; he told me when we talked about her and Theo.

He actually hoped Theo would fuck her, because he believes she has to learn whether it is good sex she loves, or him. She wants to hurry into commitment, and he does love her -- the lucky little bitch -- but he doesn't want to have to kill her and her lover when they are engaged, or, God forbid, married, and she cheats. Believe me, Paula: when you betray Caelan, he is fully capable of killing you!

So, make sure your sexy little friend is ready to commit to a monogamous relationship before she pushes him into putting a ring on her finger. Neither how much he loves her nor how much he loves and respects her family will matter if she commits to being exclusive and isn't."

Caelan noticed the serious conversation between Paula and Kathy as he walked back up toward them, and he noticed Barbara Ann and Judy coming back down from the house. He dried off, took a seat on an open lounger, and asked, "You guys looked really serious; what happened?" Kathy smiled, "Hey, even girls who just want to have fun can have a serious moment, Big Boy. Want to put some more oil on us?"

"No, he needs to put some more oil on me!" Barbara Ann insisted. Caelan laughed, picked her up, and said, "I think you need a bath, not more oil!" before carrying her into the water and dropping her into a wave. She shrieked and begged all the way down, and let out a blood-curdling yell when he dumped her.

"That's almost as loud as the shriek she let out when she came a few minutes ago," Paula said with a serious expression. "You need to cover her face with a pillow when you do that to her with her boyfriend and your boyfriend a hundred yards away."

Judy's body turned the same color as her numerous freckles and she averted her eyes. "Did they hear?" "I'm pretty sure dead people in the cemetery back in town heard," Kathy replied, "but the boys were out body surfing and, you hope, didn't hear. You risked everything; was it worth it?" Judy looked up, "In a word, yes! She's every bit as yummy as I thought she would be! I don't think she changed my sexual orientation -- at least not completely - but anytime I get a chance I will!" "You mean she's better than ME?" Paula asked with a disbelieving grin and wink.

Barbara Ann squealed again, and they turned to watch Caelan, Danny, Marc, and Theo tossing her back and forth. "That's more of the little shit than I'm willing to let my man touch; I'm going to put a stop to that!" Kathy stated as she rose from the chair. A white boob with a dark pink nipple came loose just as they started for the water; Barbara Ann insisted Marc hold her while she replaced her titties in the flimsy top, and then demanded, "That's enough! Unhand me, you brutes!"

Marc tossed her to Caelan and said, "You take care of her; I've got one of my own on the way down!" The other girls ran pell-mell into the surf, bobbled up, and swam out to the second break to join them. "Showing off again, Barbara Ann?" Kathy asked with an arched eyebrow. "They were tossing me around like a toy!" she exclaimed with a deep blush. She knew she had been flirting and showing off, and although the tit show was inadvertent, she liked the way they fixated on her exposed breast. Nonetheless, she had to pretend innocence.

"I thought you were going to make Caelan come up to the house because you were so horny, but here you are showing off again. What happened?" Kathy asked innocently. Caelan watched the brunette and the redhead turn red, and so did the other men. Theo and Marcus gave him a puzzled look; Danny gave Judy a puzzled look.

Recovering nicely, but speaking too quickly, Barbara Ann replied, "Walking to the house, going to the bathroom, searching for Tequila - of which there was none, by the way - and then chatting with Judy seems to have gotten my hormones under control. Not that I don't think it is still a good idea, but Caelan prefers to play in the water, so here we are!"

"Uh huh. I'll have to try that next time I get horny. Thanks for the tip!" Kathy replied with an obvious hint of sarcasm.

In hopes of getting this developing cat fight under control, Caelan suggested that they send shoppers to the fish market and Island Food Store to acquire makings for a grilled seafood feast, with boiled shrimp appetizer. "I'll get the grill out and make an oak and mesquite fire so we will have good coals. Theo, Kathy, and Barbie Ann can get showered and cleaned up; you guys get the food. I have a list on the refrig; go get those items and then go get cleaned up and dressed. Remember the dress code: scanty and skimpy, girls! It's FRIDAY NIGHT!"

Caelan directed Barbara Ann to go first so she could help him set things up. He had the fire going when Kathy appeared beside him. "Theo went first so he could take your duties while you get ready" she explained. Caelan looked around, grabbed her arm, and pulled her under the house, where they couldn't be seen if someone came outside.

"I assume from your needling that you heard or saw something while we were in the water?" "I HEARD the kind of squealing I've heard when you pork your little princess. I think she enjoyed another first, from the story Judy told us when they came back. And you are correct: it's hard to tell whether it's you or the introduction to good sex she loves!"

"As I mentioned, I'm highly in favor of her figuring that out before this little 'affair of the heart' goes any further. I remember introducing a statuesque blonde to the joys of sexual perversion; she was totally in love with me, until the second week of an offshore venture, that is, when she screwed her boss 'just to see how if felt with 'a sexy older man'. That didn't turn out the way she hoped, so then she tried his son, who was eighteen, maybe? The wife/mother found out, accosted her, and then slept with her to even things out.

Does that story ring any bells, Kathy?"

Hanging her head, she replied, "It does, unfortunately. Curiosity killed the Kat, in this case. I guess that's why I don't want her to get away with it!"

"I'm sure Judy would be thrilled to take you on, Kats. As for evening the score with Theo, how many times have I eaten your sweet pussy? I'll guess we are few score ahead, if that is all they did, and did it only once. Do you believe their story?"

"I do, because Theo was so ashamed to have done that to 'Caelan's girl' he spilled it like a washtub full of dirty water. Why, do you doubt it?" "Nah, same thing with Barbara Ann, after I busted her lying.

So, where do we go from here? It isn't going to be much fun if you are going to constantly needle her regarding her 'indiscretions'." "I have a solution; let me suck that big beautiful cock of yours right now, under the house, and we will have a secret -- a recent secret -- they won't know about! I promise I'll stop, if you let me blow you!"

"You drive a hard bargain, Kats. That's not exactly equal to what they did because you won't be naked, but still, an intriguing idea." Kathy pulled his head down and mashed her lips to his; she reached down, grabbed his cock, and whispered, "The Hulk thinks it's a great idea; he's already bursting out of your shorts!"

"That traitor always loved you, you know that!" he replied gently, "But we're going to give this a week or so. They have nothing on us -- in fact, they haven't done a hundredth of what we've done. We took a shot, it didn't work out; let's see how it will work out with Theo and Barbara Ann. I know you really care for him, and I feel the same about her; you and I having sex of any kind will create a very large complication."

She looked hurt, but then brightened up and asked, "Why do you have to be you? I can't think of another man who would turn me down, single or married." "Because I still love you, and I don't want your life to go to hell over something we did," he answered.

Kathy had been inside for fifteen minutes when Theo came down to 'tend the fire while you get cleaned up.' Caelan assured him that all it needed was time to burn down to the proper coals, and asked that he help Barbara Ann prep. "The food should be here any minute. Get the fish and large shrimp ready to grill, get the water ready so we can put the other shrimp on to boil later."

Theo was grinning at him. "Hell, why am I telling you all this? We've only done it a few hundred times! You know what to do -- do it! I'm gone." "Yeah, I will. Might prepare yourself before you go upstairs though," Theo said with a grin.

Caelan almost ran over the kitchen island when he saw Barbara Ann fussing around getting things ready. The little halter top with wrap skirt matched the 'dress code' perfectly; skimpy and scanty. He stared at her; she caught him and pirouetted, "Do you like it? I bought it just for you?" "Once more," he said, signaling a spin with his hand. She spun and stopped with her hands on her hips: "What do you think?"

"To be honest, Honey, I'm a little concerned. I don't want to get banned from The Dunes for fighting, but I'm afraid the combination of watching your gorgeous legs run into those matching panties and imagining untying the bow behind you neck so they can see those delectable tits you're showcasing the tops of, will lead boys to stupid actions. Will you promise to not flirt so much you push them over the edge?"