The Summer of '66 - Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl dropped her parents and aunt off at Peggy's mansion, and proceeded to the causeway to Padre and Mustang islands. Caelan had pulled every trick her knew on the dance floor and at the table to excite his luscious date, and, now that they were alone, she was all over him. When she pulled his cock out, stroked it, and then tried to swallow it, he saw Carl's smile in the mirror through the open glass to the front. He smiled back, ruffled her hair, and wondered if Theo was behind her improved technique.

She stopped, knelt on the seat beside him, took off her emerald green dress, and straddled his lap. She pulled the leg of her sodden panties to the side, and enveloped him in her tight, hot, wetness, moaning loudly as she settled. "Princess, the chauffeur is watching you in the mirror." "I don't care! I know he's seen worse with Aunt Peggy or my parents! Just let me fuck you... oh, Baby, I need you so badly!"

He winked at Carl in the mirror, unhooked her bra, and tossed it aside before trying to swallow one of her heaving tits. She moaned louder; he grabbed her tight ass in his hands, and squeezed rhythmically with her thrusts.

The middle finger of his left hand wandered into her crevice, and rimmed her wet little rosebud. When it penetrated she had her first orgasm, and her juices flooded Caelan's pants and the seat. She lay panting in his arms until the car slowed and turned left onto Texas 361. "You got me all wet, and you got the seat all wet!" he whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry. I missed you so much and I've wanted you ever since I saw you at Peggy's table. I couldn't help myself."

"You are become a bit of an exhibitionist, aren't you? First it was Theo, then the others on the beach, and now poor Carl. He's only seen the back side though; I guess you could stand on the seat and holler thought the sun roof and show him the front." "Do you want me to?" she asked while kissing his ear. "It's what you want, Princess. Do you want him to see you? If you do, ask him to open the sun roof, stand up, and show him and everyone else on the highway." She snuggled tighter: "No. But I want you to carry me naked, like you did before."

They arrived at the shack; Carl hurried around to open the door. Caelan stepped out, Barbara Ann stepped off the seat into his arms, and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Carl, could you get my dress? I forgot it," she said innocently. He grabbed it off the floorboard, and handed it to her, staring at her goodies the whole time. "Sorry about the seat, Carl. I hope it isn't too much trouble to clean off." "Don't worry about it, Miss McLaughlin. "Well, thank you for bringing us all the way out here. Be careful getting home, and thank Aunt Peggy for us."

"Oh, the pleasure was all mine! Well, maybe not ALL mine, but certainly this has been one of my most treasured trips. I'll relay your thanks to your aunt, and may I say, madam, that you are indeed a Gallagher Girl, and perhaps the most beautiful of them all! Enjoy the rest of your night."

They did indeed enjoy the rest of the night, and also the dawn. They were recovering in bed with the shades and curtains drawn when they were awakened by loud knocking. Barbara Ann groaned, covered her head with her pillow, and begged "Let me sleep, please Baby; I'm so tired."

Caelan slipped on a pair of boxers and went to the door, expecting Kathy and Theo; he found her mother and aunt. "Oh my! Isn't he a spectacular young man when unclothed," Peggy opined while looking him up and down, before her eyes stopped on his crotch. "Aren't you glad he was fully clothed when you were dancing last night, sister?" Amelia looked stricken; her mouth and her eyes were open wide, but she rebounded and sexily answered, "He is a big hunk isn't he? I wonder if he makes love as good as he looks?"

Caelan caught the hook, and couldn't resist the run: "Come in, come in, gorgeous ladies. You look particularly scrumptious today!" As Amelia followed Peggy, he let his hand wander over her lush ass, and pulled her to him; he kissed her on the neck, and squeezed her ass.

Peggy turned, saw him holding her and the look on her face. "All right Caelan, her poor husband couldn't even make the trip out here today because of what you did to her last night, and I'm barely able to walk this morning because of what my niece did to Carl when he took you home. Speaking of, where is my lovely niece?"

"She said she needed rest, so I should take care of you two lovely ladies while she sleeps. Who would like to go first?" He walked toward the second bedroom, paused at the door, and asked, "Or would you Gallagher Girls like to be together? Carl said Gallagher Girls were insatiable, but I'm fearless when gorgeous women are the threat."

"Should we teach him to respect his elders, Amelia? I'm sure we can destroy him before lunch!"

Amelia's trepidation shone brightly: "I'm not going anywhere near him! My darling daughter is in here somewhere, and I need to check on her welfare. A night with this devil might have done her in!"

Caelan left the door, cornered her against the wall, picked her up like a bride, and started for the bedroom. "Just an hour or so; your daughter will awaken by noon, but between the two of you I'm sure you can take the edge off by then." Her short dress was bunched above her panties, and Caelan's bottom hand was on the bare flesh of her ass. "Like daughter like mother -- you're already wet, Amelia. I doubt you will last 10 minutes before you have to tag your sister!"

She lay unresisting in his arms, snuggled against him, seemingly eager to meet the carnal fate waiting in the bedroom. Caelan turned his head and winked at Peggy, who laughed, "And there are people who call ME a slut!" Peggy teased. "Five minutes after we arrive, she's ready to fuck her daughter's boyfriend with her daughter in the other room!"

Caelan carried Amelia back into the living room and softly deposited her on the couch. "I'm sorry, but you guys started this last night, and when you started in again this morning I couldn't help myself. However, I admit I would like to know if the Gallagher Girls are insatiable, and if there are more of you, as he hinted."

"There are only Barbara Ann, the two of us, and our mother," Peggy replied. "She's 62, looks 42, and is prettier than any of us, except my niece. She's been married since she was 19, and they will die in each other's arms. Our Dad's surname is Dobie, but everyone always called us The Gallagher Girls because my mother's family was local."

"She and Barbara Ann are very close; she calls her Nahni, and they still talk on the phone quite often," Amelia added.

"On a more serious note, my daughter will sleep all day if we let her, and we have serious business with you two this morning." Amelia and Peggy started toward the bedroom Caelan had come out of, and Peggy said, "We will wake her up and get her ready; you get shaved and get dressed in the khaki slacks and polo shirt I bought you after you got out of jail."

Caelan quickly started toward the bedroom; "Maybe I should...", but they entered before he to there and he heard "Oh my goodness!" He slunk away to the other shower, used a spare razor to shave, showered, slipped back on the boxers, and went back to his suite to finish.

"You monster!" Peggy teased with a weak blow to his bare chest. "Our poor little girl looks like she was in a train wreck last night!" "Thanks, Aunt Peggy," a weak voice said from the closet. "I'm so tired and sleepy and you two make me get out of bed and then tell me I look like hell! Of course I do: I need my beauty sleep!"

Caelan walked past them into the closet, found Barbara Ann in her bra and panties looking for the dress she remembers she put in the closet, and gave her a long, sweet kiss. "I think you look absolutely delicious; don't let the old crabs bother you, Honey!" She beamed, kissed him again, and then backed away when his hands found her bottom; "Oh no, Mister! I know where this leads! You go get dressed!"

"I just need my clothes out of here," he whined, "but if you want, we can close the door..." "Eeek" she shrieked as she scurried out the door holding the dress she wanted. "Close him in there, quickly, before he does all of us!" Barbara Ann exclaimed, with a silly grin. Peggy and Amelia looked at each other and grinned back; Peggy whispered, "If only she knew how close she was to being right."

"You two sit on the back seat; Carl warned us it may not be completely clean yet," Peggy teased, turning Barbara Ann bright red. With an innocent face Carl held the door, and offered, "Madam, may I assist you?" "Tattle tale!" she chided. She gave him a wicked grin, sat down with her luscious legs largely exposed, put her feet inside, and scooted over, giving Carl quite a show of tan legs and lacy white panties. Caelan grinned at him, climbed in beside her, and reproached. "You are mean! Poor Carl is going to be sitting most uncomfortably during our trip!"

She grinned and winked in return. "He deserves it for telling on us!" "Us? You got naked and wet the seat -- I was just your prop." She pinched him on the leg, and whispered "And I was just your prop the rest of the night, until sunrise! The things you do to me are both illegal and immoral! Ready to go again?" "Insatiable Gallagher Girls," Caelan responded with a headshake.

Peggy and Amelia were seated across from them when the last of the exchange occurred, and Amelia sarcastically interjected, "Surely you aren't talking about my sweet innocent daughter who, only recently, told me she didn't understand all the fuss about sex, are you?" Peggy laughed; her daughter blushed, averted her eyes, and buried her head on Caelan's chest; "I didn't know..." she murmured. Her mother and aunt laughed, and Caelan ran his fingers through her hair. "I didn't either," he whispered back. She squeezed him tightly and cooed.

Peggy then took control of the conversation. "We are going to enjoy a meal at our restaurant on Oso Bay just this side of Flour Bluff, and then we are going to talk business. I hope that Sean will have recovered suffiently to join us because..." "What happened to Daddy?" Barbara Ann asked urgently. Peggy and Caelan laughed; Amelia blushed and replied, "He's fine, Honey. We...uh, I kept him up quite late and..." "Mom, YOU are insatiable!" Barbara scolded, albeit with a hint of a smile. "See what I've had to put up with my whole life, Caelan? Do you two know how scarred I am from you two putting your hands all over each other and MAKING OUT IN PUBLIC? From you telling me you are going upstairs to take a nap and then I hear sounds like howling wolves coming from your room?

Old people should not do thing like that in front of their impressionable young daughter!"

Caelan reprimanded her gently, "Princess, you need to take a closer look at your aunt and your mom; see those pretty faces, those shapely legs, those high firm breasts, those curvy bodies? That is you in 20 years or so, Sweetie. Are you certain you won't want to sneak off upstairs with your husband in the middle of the afternoon, or 'keep him up' so late he has to sleep in to recover the next morning? Because I predict that is exactly who you will be then, if you're not even worse!

You should thank your ancestors for the good genes and the healthy libido, and try to find the man that will make you feel that way for 50 years or so."

Peggy and Amelia gave him appreciative smiles; Barbara Ann's smile was adoring. "I already have," she purred, and pressed her boob against his arm. Carl winked at him in the mirror.

A few minutes later, the car braked, exited the causeway, and parked in back of a large wooden building built on piers. Carl hurried around to open the door and help them out. Caelan exited first, and turned back to the open door to await the ladies. He and Carl then learned that the panties of each striking woman matched the dress they wore, and that they favored lace.

"I love my job!" he whispered to Caelan, who replied, "Tough work, but someone's got to do it." They escorted the lovely women inside, allowing them to climb the stairs in front of them, and again confirming the color and texture of their panties. Peggy looked over her shoulder to verify their interest and gave them a wink.

No one said anything or acted as if having the chauffeur join them for lunch was unusual, but Caelan knew Carl's duties extended far beyond those of a normal chauffeur. He took Peggy's elbow possessively and started toward a big table in the northeast corner; Caelan did the same with Amelia and her daughter.

A very large and scruffy musician was strumming his guitar and singing a song Caelan had never heard before, but his bass-baritone voice sounded familiar. He was on a small stage in the southwest corner of the rambling restaurant, opposite of where they were heading. Every seat at every table and the bar, save their table, was taken, and all were watching and listening to the big man

Sean was there; he had procured a table for six in the corner, with open windows on both sides looking out over the water. He told them he had ordered appetizers, water, tea, and food for everyone. "It's good to see that you are alright, Daddy! I was afraid Mommy hurt you again!" his big-eyed daughter innocently told him in a concerned tone, after a hug. He and Amelia both blushed, which drew laughter from the others.

"I'm not sure what got your mother so worked up last night," he replied, with a glance at Caelan, "but she was a tigress! I didn't know if I would survive!" This time Amelia and Barbara Ann both blushed. "That's too much information, Daddy!"

The light conversation paused when the big man with the deep voice spoke. "Most of you know me in my other role as a folk singer with my friends Loftin Kline and Susan Taylor, in a little group we call the Pozo Seco Singers. I come out here on the bay from time to time to see my friend Peggy Taylor and her family, and to try some new songs. Let me know what you think about them, okay? The crowd roared, he tipped his beat up old hat at Peggy, who nodded in return, and began a new song.

"Dang! So 'live music' on Saturday at lunch means Don Williams singing his own stuff? That's pretty good 'live music', Aunt Peggy." "Oh, Caelan, he's an old friend. Well, Loftin is too, but I'm not that fond of Susan. She certainly sings well enough and all, but I just don't much care for her.

He comes here because we financed their first album, which has done quite well. He wants to move toward country; Loftin prefers rock and Susan folk, so I doubt they will last as a group."

Their appetizers and drinks arrived, ending the explanation. Everything was served family style, beginning with boiled shrimp, crab legs, and oysters on the half shell. Those treats were followed by fried and grilled shrimp, grilled redfish, and stuffed flounder, with bowls of Cole slaw and steamed broccoli. The helpings on the platters seemed prodigious, but each platter was emptied.

"Our meeting is in the party room, so let's move over there for dessert."

They had to pass by the singer, who nodded to Peggy and Amelia before eyeing Barbara Ann and winking at her as she passed. She blushed slightly, and Caelan whispered, "Is there a history there?" "Not really; a crush on an older man by a star struck teenager. It does involve a single kiss, and that's all I have to say about that." "Teenager? You're barely out of your teens now; when did that happen -- last year?" She turned and confronted him; "No, Honey. Why - are you jealous?"

"Maybe. He's very accomplished - in fact, he's one of my favorite singers...or was until now. I just want to know if I'm in competition with him." She patted his cheek, smiled, and sweetly answered, "That's cute, but he's a bit old for me, don't you think?" "The look he gave you was not the look of someone who thinks you are too young, Princess. In fact, the heat made you blush."

"Come on, you two, take a seat; we have important business!" Peggy insisted. "Sean, you take the lead, please."

Barbara Ann's dad leaned toward Caelan with a serious demeanor and demanded, "What are your intentions, young man? My daughter seems to be quite smitten, but we have never envisioned her with an offshore roughneck." Caelan looked him directly in the face: "Neither do I; I keep telling all of you she's out of my league."

Barbara Ann puffed up and began to interrupt, but Dad cut her off. "Even a roughneck who works for us -- well, mostly Peggy and Gary -- is hardly a match for our precious daughter. If you were someone like an honor student in Petroleum Engineering and Business at the University of Texas, well, that would be different! Do you have any plans to return to Austin, or is 70 miles in the Gulf your future?"

Sean was struggling to maintain his stern demeanor, and Caelan caught on. "I would, but I lost my scholarship, so I need funds. The Gulf is the fastest way to get them, so I'll be there until I do." Sean asked, "What about your beach house? You could sell it and have enough."

"I 'bought' my beach shack at a very favorable price from an old family friend who made me promise to restore the damage done by Hurricane Carla and never sell it, so that isn't an option."

Peggy intervened: "Okay, we've had enough fun with the young man this morning, plus, he didn't really buy any of it, so let's get to the crux of the matter.

Caelan, the Texas Oil Company has reviewed your college transcript, your work history, and spoken to your references. It wishes to endow you with a scholarship covering all college expenses, plus a generous allowance for food and housing, in return for your agreement to work for Texaco for a period of not less than two years after graduation. The terms of your employment will be quite generous if you graduate with honors.

How do you feel about that?" Peggy asked with, with a slight smile playing around her lips, but her business face glued on.

"Can I have time to consider that offer? It isn't easy to give up 14 on, 7 off, you know."

Barbara Ann had a look of wonder on her beautiful face. "So we are investors in the offshore well Caelan is working on? I did not know that! Will he have to go back to work next Thursday if he accepts the scholarship?"

Dad replied, "If he's willing to give up 14 on, 7 off to prepare for the fall semester, I'm sure Texaco will make an allowance. But why does that matter to you, Pumpkin? You have to return to SMU to begin cheerleading practice next week, so you won't be around anyway."

"Let's see -- SMU cheerleader up in Dallas, or UT coed down in Austin? I've always wanted to live in Austin, Daddy, and you guys own that nice apartment complex near campus, and have that great house on Lake Travis... I might be willing to transfer, if someone asked me to."

Caelan looked disbelievingly at the grinning faces around the table, shook his head, and stated. "Let's see, working 14 on and 7 off, or going to UT on a full ride with a bunch of gorgeous coeds? Maybe this isn't as hard a choice as I thought; especially if a certain coed is willing to join me." "She might, if you asked..." the dark brown eyes insisted.

"Barbara Ann McLaughlin, would you be willing to transfer to UT if I return for the fall semester?" "I think I would, Caelan Brendon Kelly. And I have just the place for you to live; next door to me!" "Next door?" he asked with an arched eyebrow. "Well, we must keep up appearances, mustn't we?" she rejoined as she squeezed his thigh very close to his cock.

Both parents had their hands over their ears, pretending they didn't hear the living arrangements proposed by their daughter; Peggy and Carl just laughed.

"Okay, now that we have that settled, we need to address the 'assault and battery' charges pending against you, Caelan," Peggy said.

"Assault with bodily injury', actually; is there anything we can do without my lawyer present?"