The Summer of '78 Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara Ann fights temptation and Caelan returns triumphant.
17.8k words
4.58
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,422 Followers

The Summer of '78 -- Ch. 2

All characters engaged in, watching, or talking about sex are over the age of eighteen. Please read Chapter 1 first. Constructive comments and criticism are invited; ranting isn't. Thanks for reading.

"Lauren's right!" Kara proclaimed. "She is a 'good girl', quote unquote, but she can't help what happens when her body reacts. If you all want to fuck her, and I know you do, let us get her turned on so bad that when you guys enter the room and join in, even her guilt won't be able to stop the flood of desire! Before long, it will be the fuckfest we all want, with cum bubbling out of all her holes... and ours!"

"It's worth a try, boys," Theo announced. "Believe me, fucking her is a life-changing event! I've stuck my cock in a lot of sweet cunts, but I'll never get over sticking it in that one!"

Kara looked at Lauren and they concurred. "Based on limited firsthand experience, I think we can assure you that Theo is correct. She's spectacular!"

Chapter 2 -- Barbara Ann's Temptations and Caelan's Triumphant Return

Caelan got up and wiped his cum off his belly and chest. Sex, even phone sex, was always good with Barbara Ann, but something seemed off tonight. Maybe it was just having her new friends in the house, but she seemed distracted, detached, or something.

Perhaps it was the addition? He might need to back off on that, but he knew her well enough to know he had to keep the pressure on or it would end up a luxury palace, like their house. Nuh, uh -- it is the Beach Shack!

He slept well, got up early, ate a good breakfast, and was chauffeured to his meeting. The document had two of the three signatures no one thought he would ever get, but neither mattered if he didn't get this one. No pressure of course, but if he did...

As usual, lessor officials and two bodyguards surrounded his host, but today the oil minister's lovely wife was sitting beside him! Caelan took that as a good sign, because Ymelda was as smart as she was lovely, she was analytical and thoughtful, she had her husband's respect and his ear, and she liked Caelan. Honestly, without her support, he would never have gotten this far.

Now to close!

After the mandatory effusive South American greetings, everyone returned to their seats. Caelan glanced around the table and saw that Ymelda appeared as stone-faced as her husband. His heart leapt into his throat, and then he caught the little smile playing around her mouth when she discretely looked under her eyelids at him; he wondered what to make of that.

The negotiation began with yet another explanation of why the mineral owners should get more, which Caelan parried with yet another explanation of the million in initial costs that the developers and producers would gamble without proof that the field would pay. Raul argued more vehemently in his response, stating unequivocally that he field was laden with oil and gas, and everyone knew it!

Caelan very politely but very obviously bowed up.

"Minister Sanchez... Sir, I do understand your argument and I forcefully presented it to both companies. Perhaps neither as forcefully or as eloquently as you just did, but I helped them understand your position. As you are aware, when we began these negotiations the companies wanted far more than this proposal gives them, which would have left far less for your country.

Unfortunately, Sir, there is nothing more I can do; after more than six months of negotiations, their positions are set in stone. In fact, Sir, they only reluctantly agreed to this proposal, which I believe is fair to all parties, because they wanted more for themselves.

I understand your position, Minister Sanchez, I really do, and I'm sensitive to it; but a few months ago you had a prospective oil field that was making no money for your country and you had no way to produce it. That is still true today, but today, with your signature, you stand to make far more money for your country than it has ever made from an export product!

I've exhausted myself and abandoned my wife and young children for more than three weeks to pull this final product together, and, frankly, I'm exhausted! If this falls through, I'm going to thank you for your assistance and consideration, and go home. I won't be back, but I'm sure someone else will come in my place."

Ymelda patted her husband on the arm, smiled, and said, "He was gentle with you, his friend. That is a much kinder and gentler version of what he told his boss and the other Chairman. I was hoping to get at least a piece of the full barrage, but we got the watered down ultimatum. Less entertaining, but just as true.

Now, Minister Sanchez, that's enough teasing! Sign the papers and let this young man get home to his family!"

Raul laughed: "It was you that moderated his language and temper, my darling, not me! But I was wise enough to invite you in hopes I'd be spared the expletives. Thank you, sweetheart!"

With an ear-to-ear smile, he leaned down, signed the papers, and held them up. "Come get your bounty, Mr. Kelly. We know you are our friend, and we look forward to working with you as the field is developed and all of us prosper!"

***

Barbara Ann woke in the midst of a quandary; should she go to confession, or use Brutus and both hands? Her tits were so swollen they were sore, as was her clitty, and her kitty was gushing from the bi-sexual orgy in which she had engaged all night.

Her dream -- or was it a fantasy - included every man and both girls from last night; she had been repeatedly used in every orifice, and she had used her tongue and fingers in ways she had never before considered.

In the morning sun, the awfully realistic dream was disconcerting and disturbing. Why would she have dreams like that? Where did they come from, and why were they so real?

She had no answers to her many questions, and she wasn't sure she wanted to know anyway. Maybe this was one of those times when the devil put evil thoughts in your head? Maybe confession and prayer were her only hope? Or did she need to start seeing her psychiatrist again?

Right now, though, she needed to do something to release the tension in her girl parts.

She pulled Brutus and her second-biggest backdoor bunny out of the nightstand, lubed them up, turned them on, and then inserted them into the yearning openings. She closed her eyes tightly and tried to picture her husband's huge cock and remember the way he could make her cum again and again.

But Lauren's fingers and her licking tongue kept creeping into her mind, and then Kara held her down so they could use their fingers and tongues all over her tingling, craving body. Kara's face was between her legs, her tongue lapping at Barbara Ann's hot pussy, and Lauren was sitting on her face demanding that she lick her faster!

Doug stuck his fat cock in Kara's wet cunt, which made her suck harder on Barbara Ann's flailing cunt! Lauren was rubbing her sloppy pussy over her whole face, making it hard to breathe, and then Kara stuck two wet fingers up Barbara Ann's butthole and wiggled them around, causing her to suck Lauren's pussy harder and Lauren came on her face and nearly drowned her!

Theo stuck his big cock in her mouth as soon as Lauren rolled off. Kara was pulled off her pussy and someone big flipped her over, held her hips up, stuck his huge cock in her little cunt, and tried to fuck her to death! Theo was face-fucking her now, Kara and Lauren were sucking her tits and rubbing her clit, Doug and Rod were using her hands to jack off! She was being used by all six of the sexy creatures in the car at the same time!

The visions were spinning even more rapidly than her hips were thrusting, and her mind carried her down a rabbit hole into a maelstrom of lust, violence, and evil. The descent ended on a huge bed that was turning in circles and people were all around her. She tried to see who they were, but someone yanked her by the hair, pulling her face deeply inside a very wet, used pussy, and powerful thighs locked around her head. Someone with a big cock was under her thrusting up into her, and the big cock and used pussy started yelling at her in French but she couldn't hear because of the thighs around her head. She whimpered in fear, and then cried into the suffocating pussy in pain when someone grabbed her by the hips and pushed a big cock into her little asshole.

The three used her for a while, and then she was rolled over onto someone who stuck his cock in her ass, another climbed on her and began fucking her pussy, and someone with red pubes settled their pussy over her face. Someone spoke to the cock in her ass, the one in her pussy, and the pussy on her face, calling them Mark, Danny, and Judy, and ordering them to smile for the camera! She struggled to get away, but they held her in place and used her while people around her yelled in French and German.

Then Lauren and Kara were in the room soothing her and telling her the mean people were gone and their turn was next, and Theo told her he and Adrian had next on her ass and pussy, and then her overwhelmed body shivered and shook, and she came so hard she passed out! She lay on her back, vibrators still humming inside; her angst and tension released, she slept.

***

Someone was knocking on the door. She could hear it, but couldn't make herself react. The knocking continued, and she could hear female voices calling for her to open the door. She roused herself enough to sit up, which freed the still-buzzing vibrators. She turned them off and moved to the side of the bed.

Dazed and confused, she wrapped herself in the first robe she found and trudged to the door, where she found the girls of her most recent dreams.

"Hello, Gorgeous! Did you sleep well?" Lauren asked. She took a step inside, kissed Barbara Ann softly, and then moved past her. She turned, studied the barely awake beauty intently, and smiled widely.

Kara gave her a wet kiss in the doorway, looked her up and down, and enthusiastically proclaimed, "You are unreal! Sleep hair, no makeup, and you're STILL gorgeous! That's ridiculous! And I do love your confidence in greeting people in that robe, you luscious thing!"

Barbara Ann turned and followed them into the living room, where they were waiting and watching. She saw their stares and asked 'Why are they looking at me so...?'

"OH MY GOD! I I can't believe I came to the door in this!" Barbara Ann cried. She laid her arm across her breasts, covered her pussy with her hand, and hurried toward their bedroom and bath.

"It's too late now, Little One. We've already seen everything you've got!" Kara hollered at her retreating backside, which was as delectable as the front.

She grinned at Lauren and they followed the path their embarrassed prey had taken. Barbara Ann was in the bathroom with the door shut and the shower running.

"Oh, looky HERE!" Kara exclaimed, pointing to Brutus and Backdoor Bunny lying together on the bed.

They sat down and each picked up a vibrator; they were still wet! Lauren held Brutus; she examined the big, thick fake cock and then smelled it. "Ahhhh. Nectar of the gods -- she is gonna taste soooo great!"

Kara had Bunny; she sniffed it and she smirked, "Even her little asshole smells good! I can hardly wait! Maybe we should just go ahead and do her this morning!"

"Patience, Grasshopper! It sounded like we have a week until Hunky Hubby gets back, and I don't think we want a one and done with her. Once we've lured her into the fuckfestival tonight, we'll have access all day and night until he gets back, and then whenever she can get away to spend time with her new girlfriends!"

The shower stopped; they heard Barbara Ann get out and dry off, and then she emerged into the bedroom wearing a towel wrapped around her midsection, from armpits to the bottom of her round tush. "Oh, I didn't know you guys were in here! Let me get my clothes and I'll go get dressed!"

They watched her splendid ass and those magnificent legs while she was leaned over digging around in her lingerie drawer, and winked at one another when they got a glimpse of her little cinnamon ring and delectable hairless pink pussy. Kara put her elbow on the bed and pretended to lick her from front to back, which caused Lauren to giggle.

Barbara Ann found what she was looking for, turned, and asked what they were giggling about. Lauren held Brutus up and waggled him around, and Kara did the same with Backdoor Bunny.

"Have fun on the phone with hubby last night after we left?" Lauren asked with a smirk. Barbara Ann blushed; she started reaching for her toys, but the girls pulled them back.

Lauren jabbed Brutus at her: "So, this BIG one -- doesn't it stretch you out too much for hubby?" She saw the look on Barbara Ann's face and the blush spreading down under the towel, and yelped in surprise, "No! Don't tell me that hunk has a cock that competes with this huge thing!"

Barbara Ann continued blushing, but with defiant pride she disclosed, "He had that one made for me, from a mold he made of HIS cock, so yes he is big enough! In fact, I call it Brutus because that's his nickname for his cock! So there!"

Kara giggled. "You are so damn cute! 'So there!' Who says that? Anyway, Too Cute, if that is from a mold of his HUMONGUS cock you call Brutus, what is this one from and what's your nickname for it?"

Although her blush growing darker, she kept her chin up and replied, "That is just a toy he brought me. I'm... that... that is a sensitive area for me, and I love it when he plays back there, but as you can imagine, putting Brutus back there isn't possible! At least for me it isn't. So he got me this to use when I... well, if I... Oh, you know! I call it Backdoor Bunny!

Now, let me wash them off and put them away! That is enough embarrassment for today!"

The girls gave them up, but they were rolling around on the bed laughing so hard they couldn't hold them anyway. Barbara Ann grabbed her toys and stomped off to the bathroom to clean them. She put on her panties and bra, only to realize she didn't bring her romper.

She returned to the bedroom, where Lauren and Kara were still lounging and laughing, and ordered, "You two shits get out of here and let me get dressed! You've humiliated me enough for one day!"

That caused another fit of laughter, before Lauren countered, "Sweetie, it's way too late to get modest! We've seen everything you have, including your hairless little coochie and that 'sensitive area back there' you like to play with! Just put on your clothes, or better yet, take off your bra and panties, we'll do the same, and we'll all walk around naked all day!"

While the idea of being naked all day with the two beautiful girls held a certain charm, she put on the romper, and they adjourned to the kitchen to partake of the pastries and fruit the girls brought. Their hostess make a big pot of coffee, and they continued drinking coffee on the deck after they ate and cleaned up the kitchen. When the coffee ran out, they switched to water, and then Dr. Pepper. They took many bathroom breaks, but their conversation never stopped. They were friends, sharing and learning more about each other.

Lauren and Kara were wearing cover-ups over their usual skimpy bikinis, and at 12:30, they campaigned for Barbara Ann to put on a bikini and go sunbathe on the beach. She insisted they eat half a sandwich before they went down, so it was closer to one when they got the loungers set up.

They flipped sides after twenty minutes, but conversation continued unabated until it was time to sun their fronts again. Fair-skinned Lauren insisted they put sun tan lotion on one another to avoid burning. Barbara Ann and Kara then applied lotion evenly across her body, beginning with her face and ending with her feet. She told them that felt so good they could do it again, but Kara claimed her turn.

Kara made no bones about her rising excitement as the gentle hands applied the hot lotion with caresses and flourishes, and she too volunteered for a second application.

Barbara Ann laid back and closed her eyes. The roving hands felt soooo good, but as soon as the hands began tracing alone her bust line, she had a giggle fit. "What's that about?" Kara asked. "Are we doing it wrong, or too well?"

"You are doing it VERY well, but I giggled because it reminded me of the first time I met Caelan, Theo, Danny, and Mark. We were driving down the beach in my convertible when Paula saw them getting out of the water with their surfboards. Paula insisted we pull in, she pointed them out, and claimed Mark. Judy couldn't decide between Danny and Theo, so she said I could have my pick.

I was looking past them and saw Adonis walk out of the water carrying a surfboard. It was like a lightning bolt hit me when I saw him, and I claimed him right then. Paula wanted to re-pick, but I threatened to make her walk home, so she relented.

They were wearing skimpy bikinis and mine was more modest, so they were making fun of me as the three boys walked up toward the car. I barely saw them, because I couldn't take my eyes off Adonis. Finally, he walked up, stood right by my door, and introduced himself to my friends. I was mesmerized, staring at his powerful abs and the big cock outlined in her swim shorts, and it took my friends embarrassing me by singing Barbara Ann -- you know, the Beach Boys song -- before I realized he had asked my name.

He asked me to take my sunglasses off, and began calling me Princess and royalty, and acting very formal. His friends made fun of the way he was talking to me, saying things like 'MiLady', but it was all I could do to refrain from throwing him down and fucking him right there!

They invited us to learn to surf, I insisted he teach me, and every time he touched me, I wanted to turn into his arms, kiss him, and wrap myself around him! It was magical, I swear!"

Lauren and Kara had stopped spreading lotion on her and were just staring at her animated face as she recollected the memory they could see she loved.

"Then we went to eat lunch with them, and they made me buy a suitable bikini because 'The King of the Beach Bunnies' -- that's what they called Caelan - couldn't be seen with someone wearing an old lady suit, and while we were at Pat Magee's, they made us buy skimpy clothes for the dance that night at The Dunes! Girls, the Dunes was the GREATEST PLACE! I wish it still existed!

Anyway, we put on our new, really small bikinis and lay out to get a tan because they said we had to have a tan and skimpy clothes to go to the Dunes, and then the part happened that made me giggle.

Theo and Caelan applied suntan lotion to me! Oh, my, god, did they apply suntan lotion to me! It was the most erotic thing I'd ever felt, and they made me cum right in front of my friends and their friends! It was incredible, and then Caelan turned me over and did it again! He made me cum loudly, in front of our friends, without even touching my little pussy!

I should have been embarrassed, but I was so turned on it just felt right! Then he picked me up, told the others not to come up to the Shack for two hours, and carried me up there in his big arms. I can't give you a play-by-play because I lost my mind almost immediately, but I guarantee you that a twenty-year old who had never really been fucked got fucked like a two-dollar whore that afternoon, and it was magical!

And the amazing thing is, sex with Caelan is still just as magical!"

She told the rest of their story that afternoon, while they sunned, applied lotion to one another, and played in the surf to cool off. She was honest, and they cried almost as much as much as they laughed and clutched themselves at the sheer romance of the story.

By the time Barbara Ann completed the tale of their shameful night of debauchery, and lying in the hospital knowing her arrogance had cost her the love of her life as well as her reputation, they were so closely bonded they could have been triplets.

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,422 Followers