The Summer of Sam Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam finds new sexual experiences on her trip to Virginia.
17.4k words
4.47
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for sharing that information. I will pass it along," Laurie said into her headset.

She was sitting at her office desk/ kitchen table, sorting through papers spread out on the flat top.

"Yes, I do appreciate it. Thank you. You too." Laurie clicked the side of her headset and ended the call before removing the device from her head. She sipped her tea and tapped her foot on the hardwood floors. Overwhelmed with a full workload, Laurie groaned when she heard the door open.

It was too early for her husband to return home from work. She knew it was Trent by the smell of his Armani cologne. It was spicy and sent good vibes, but her husband's freeloading friend was the opposite of good vibes.

Trent walked into his friend James' two-story home like he owned the place. He had a key to the front door and a spare to his car and truck. The two were best friends and had kept their relationship strong over the years with breakups and deaths in the family. The first being when Trent was only 15; the teen had moved in with his best friend, James, after his parents' drowning accident in Hawaii. Trent became part of James's family, and their bond strengthened.

Trent had been afraid of leisure since choosing instead to spend his vacations bothering James and his wife, Laurie. It was bad enough that Trent lived in a camper behind their barn.

Standing at the doorway, Trent leaned against the door frame. His tall stature was broad, and he wore a tight gray shirt that conformed to his large veiny biceps and a pair of light blue jeans. A hard four-pack jutted from his tightly covered abdomen. It had once been six, but thanks to Laurie's cooking, two had vanished.

"Laurie!" Trent greeted her with a bass in his voice that made her jump.

He walked straight into the kitchen and helped himself to some grapes sitting on the kitchen counter. Those grapes were Laurie's snack, and she was about to protest, but his loud voice rang again.

"What's for dinner?"

"James and I have steak, and I've only got two, so," Laurie shrugged, "Sorry."

She wasn't sorry at all. The past few days, Trent had spent most of his time at her home. She worked from home and found him a terrible distraction. Plus, he was devilishly handsome, like, "cheat on your husband of 10 years," attractive. Laurie remembered the first time she met Trent. The thought that she had picked the wrong friend rammed into her mind. That had been 12 years ago and although he kept his same pretty boy style and confidence, consistently being at her house was annoying more than tempting.

After her dinner denial, Trent wandered into her husband's game room. Not only did he make himself comfortable and grab a beer from the mini fridge, but he also loudly blasted the Madden game.

Laurie rubbed her temples and tried to focus on the computer screen. Her phone buzzed, and she answered quickly and with a slight attitude.

"Hello?"

"What's wrong, Auntie?" James's niece, Sam, chuckled nervously.

"Nothing, sweetie. It's just your uncle's friend, Trent."

"Ugh, he's still alive?"

"Samantha!" Laurie squealed and laughed. "That's not nice, but yeah, unfortunately, he is still around."

"Hopefully, he will not be around this summer, right?" Sam asked, holding her breath.

Laurie whispered, "Yeah, unfortunately, he will. Your uncle let him put an RV in the back."

Sam gasped, "So he's there consistently?"

"Yeah," Laurie groaned, "I've talked to James, and he's limited his visits to the weekend. Trent is on vacation, so he's treating my house like an Airbnb."

"Charge him room and board," Sam giggled.

"I wish. He is preventing me from getting any work done. But anyway, is everything set for your flight, sweetie?"

Sam was going to fly in from Texas and spend the summer in Virginia with her Uncle and Aunt.

James and Laurie had planned a few happenings for her trip, first was going to Maryland and visiting some historical sites. Afterward, they would head to Washington, DC, and see the capital. Sam was excited about her trip before her first year in college. She planned to get a History major and was excited about the tour.

"Yeah, I can't wait! I've already packed up."

"I have some great things planned. We are going to have so much fun."

Laurie groaned as the system in the Gameroom became louder, "Sam, let me get back to work. I'll call you this afternoon."

Laurie rushed off the line and walked into the small game room off to the side.

"Would you mind turning the volume down?"

Trent groaned, "I thought you've got a headset?"

"I do... but I can't hear when the TV is blasting."

"I don't know how to cut it down," Trent shrugged, "This isn't my house."

Laurie walked toward the television and bent down to lower the speakers. Her jet-black hair drooped to the floor, and her shirt lifted slightly, revealing a tramp stamp. Trent adjusted his erection as he gazed at her petite frame. The tattoo was old, but he remembered the day she got it. James had shown him a picture of the words 'Property of James' written in a beautiful cursive technique across her lower back. It was even more enticing in real life. He always wanted a quiet, submissive woman like Laurie. She was obedient and kind, and tolerant of James's sadistic ways.

Laurie rose from her position and glanced toward Trent. She noticed his eyes weren't on her irritable face; instead, he was gazing at her crotch in the tight leggings where her two plump pussy lips invited a cameltoe to form.

Laurie cleared her throat, "Um, you can hear that, right?"

Trent could tell she was a bit peeved but far too timid to react to him. He nodded, giving her a wide smile.

When she passed the loveseat, he grabbed her small hand, "Thank you, Laurie. I saw some chicken in the fridge. Maybe you could cook that for me, and I'll join you two for dinner after all. Sounds like a plan, huh?"

"Well. Um, I..." It was something about his eyes that made Laurie distracted.

"I appreciate it, Laurie," letting go of her hand, Trent pressed the controls to resume his game.

+

+

+

"Good morning," Laurie smiled at her husband, holding his limp cock in her hand.

James stretched his large arms and yawned, "Morning, sweetie."

Flipping his soft package back and forth, Laurie purred, "I'm horny, sir."

James nodded and wiped his tired eyes, "Go kneel."

As Laurie jumped from the bed, James groaned low. His wife was just as insatiable at 35 years old as she was when he met her at 22. She had been blonde then; now, she was a black-haired beauty, but she kept her same stunning physique. James had gone bald a few years back and let his weight rise, becoming flabby. Regardless of time and hair changes, the couple was madly in love. But, while his sex drive was slowly fading with age, his wife was hornier than ever. He knew he wasn't satisfying her the way she wanted and was thinking of other options.

Laurie knelt on the floor in the middle of her bathroom while James stood in front of her. When he held up three fingers, she opened her mouth wide, and he placed his three fingers inside. Her warm wet tongue on his knuckles woke his cock up. He pumped in and out before adding his thick thumb into her mouth.

"Open wider," came his stern command.

Rotating his hand around, he sought deeper into her throat until she finally gagged, and James withdrew his hand and lightly smacked her jaw for it.

Shaking his head, James sneered, "You are not ready."

James tried to step away, but Laurie pulled at his trousers, "I'm sorry, sir. Can I please suck your dick, sir? I promise not to gag."

"Why?"

"I am your property, sir, and I want you to use me, sir."

"I need a better excuse than that same tired reasoning. Why do you want to be used?" James's voice was stern and powerful, drawing juice to leak from her greedy cunt.

"I am a horny slut, sir." Laurie could barely contain herself, fighting the urge to rub her slick slit. Her mouth was dripping drool from his fingers, and she now craved a tangible cock in her throat.

"Please, sir."

"Do you understand how pathetic you appear when you beg for cock? A worthless slut is what you are."

Laurie whined and finally gave in to her urges, slipping her fingers down her bare stomach and landing on her clit. She rubbed frantically.

"What are you?" James asked with a smirk.

Trembling, Laurie tried to keep both her downward motions and position. Her voice cracked with desire, "Ah, a worthless slut. Ooh," she bit her lip and held her head high, "I am your worthless slut, sir, use me."

James snickered and let his 8-inch cock tauntingly bob, and she continued to degrade herself for both their pleasure.

"Uh, I am a dirty whore, sir. A filthy slut who needs a cock in her mouth."

Laurie broke from rubbing, feeling the need to slump over.

"Who's cock?" James chuckled, enjoying his wife's torture.

She assembled her posture and looked into his eyes, "Yours, sir. Please. I am a whore. Your whore, sir."

James rolled his eyes as if he were annoyed and sanctioned, "Go."

Laurie seized his cock in a single gulp and took him entirely into her mouth. Overlooking her pleasure, she focused only on sucking and slurping her husband's cock. His soft midsection, decorated with dark hair, teased her nose as she took him deeper, her small hands holding onto his ass cheeks.

"Good girl." James nodded, stroking her shiny black hair. "Lick my balls."

Laurie stretched her tongue, flicking it around his thick hairy sack. Once she felt her gag reflex failing, she removed his cock and took a deep breath. Spit decorated her chin, but she knew better than to wipe her face.

With a sloppy wet mouth and black eyeliner smeared down her cheeks, James found her appearance appealing and jacked his cock, stroking in her saliva. What was once a flaccid cock now throbbed with vigor.

Laurie slapped her vulva and timidly whispered, "Please, sir. May I be used?"

"Where," James snickered.

"Any hole you prefer, sir."

"I want ass."

Last night, James had brutally fucked her in the ass, and she was experiencing some discomfort. But Laurie gulped her reluctance and dropped her head onto the floor, bringing her asscheeks up in the air. With her cheek laid on the tiles, she whispered, "Your slut is ready, sir."

James kept his cock in his hand and knelt on the floor. He stuck a finger into her ass, then two.

"Mmmm," Laurie whimpered, keeping her thighs together and her ass high.

James now had three fingers stretched in her ass, pumping in and out. Laurie squirmed, reaching down to satisfy her sensitive clitoris.

"Ahoooh, yeah."

James swatted her ass with a heavy hand. His voice was loud and cold, "What do you say, ungrateful smut!"

"Umm, thank you, sir."

"What do you want?"

"A cock in my ass. Anal, sir, uhh, please, sir. Fuck my asshole. Fuck, mmm," Laurie whimpered, trembling with raw desire.

The uncertainty was gone, and passion was the only thing on Laurie's depraved mind. She wanted pain, specifically anal pain, from her dominant husband. Her fingers were toiling hard, and she had brought herself to the beginning of an eruption.

Laurie flicked at her hardened bead until an orgasm surged around her. Dropping her arch, she cried in ecstasy, "Sir, please. Ahh, please fuck my worthless ass. Uh, Please-." Laurie gasped as his cock rammed into her asshole. She scratched at the tiles and relished the discomfort that soon turned into euphoria.

"Aghh!"

"Your little ass is sore, isn't it cunt?" James dug deeper, noticing the redness around her hole. It was a fantastic view and a tight feeling that made him bite his bottom lip.

"Hmm, you're an anal slut," James groaned.

"Uh huh, uhh, yes. Sir. Oh, I am a...anal, uh, slut, sir."

James slammed into her narrow ass and held her hips in position. She kept her cheek to the tile like a good girl, which only provoked his pride and desire. James was quiet and focused on his strokes. It always amazed him how his wife's ass could become so wet. He stopped his movements and relaxed as Laurie moved her hips back and forth, seeking more cock in her ass. She was gobbling up his 8 inches as if it were only a plaything.

Laurie wailed as an orgasm climbed up, "ahhh, thank you, sir. Uh, thank you, sir."

Finishing up was a breeze since Laurie's ass was relaxed and wet. James caused more moisture as he resigned, leaving his jizz deep inside her ass.

"Aghh, fuck!"

"Oh, thank you, sir, for coming in, my slutty asshole."

Playtime was over, and Laurie bounced to her feet, giving James a deep kiss on his plump lips. She rubbed his scruffy beard and smiled dreamily.

"My God, that was amazing."

James smiled, "You were amazing, gorgeous." He kissed her cheek and swiped the moisture from her chin, "Our sex life will be a bit sluggish this summer with Sam being here."

Laurie smirked, "She's 18, James. Sam knows about sex and kink. I'm sure she has stumbled across her mother's ropes. Janet and Kevin are just as freaky as we are. Maybe a little more."

James turned up his nose, "Can we not talk about my sisters, eh, ropes? And no, I don't want to explain why you're walking around naked."

"No, babe. We just need to explain our situation. We can get creative with less revealing punishments or-"

James laughed nervously, "No, that is not a conversation I want to have with my niece. We will do things differently and keep sex in the bedroom. Be traditional for once, I guess."

Laurie pouted, "Yes, sir."

"That's a good slut," James winked and stepped toward the shower to wash up. "What time should we be there?"

Laurie looked down at her smartphone, "Two. We still have time for some more fun."

James chuckled but felt hostility toward the fact his cock would not be available for a raunchy second round that soon. Maybe he thought he should try out some supplements.

"Let's get ready to go, sweetheart. Maybe this afternoon, we can sneak back up here for a quickie." James swatted her taut ass cheek.

"Sneaking around sounds fun," Laurie smiled, tweaking her tender nipples. She was still horny and wondering if she could have a quickie with her favorite toy while he washed.

"Oh, I forgot. Trent is coming with us to the airport to pick Sam up," James announced, turning on the showerhead.

Laurie lost her smile and shook her head, "No. No, we need to see her first. It's been years since we have seen her."

"Trent is excited too. He's like family. He is family. He's my brother, and he will want to see his niece too."

"No, James," Laurie whined.

"Yes, Laurie," James asserted and gave her an eye.

The argument about whether or not Trent should accompany them to the airport was over.

When Laurie stepped down the staircase, he was waiting in the kitchen. It was a long two-hour drive into the big city, and Laurie hadn't gotten a word in as James and Trent talked about different subjects she knew little about, sports and video games.

Sam lingered outside the terminal and stretched her neck, squinting her eyes to peer into different cars. She knew that she would recognize her family but wasn't so sure they would know her now. Last year Sam had experienced a growth spurt, one that turned her petite frame into a brick house. She had giant boobs and broader hips. Despite her stunning body, Sam dressed plainly. At 5'3, she felt she was too fat for her height. Her body was foreign to her, and she wasn't sure what to do with her new blessings. Sam was academically gifted and enjoyed reading, wearing thick glasses to combat her lousy eyesight.

"Sam!" She heard her Auntie's call.

"Laurie!" They ran toward each other and became lost in a warm embrace.

Laurie backed up to take in her appearance, "Oh my goodness, you are so beautiful. You've turned into such a lovely young woman."

James stood behind her, and Sam squealed and ran over to squeeze him.

"Uncle James!"

"I haven't seen you since you were knee-high to a grasshopper," James chuckled.

He couldn't help but notice her change from a girl to a woman with curves. Trent also marveled at her new body and smirked when they made eye contact.

Sam waved and gave him a tight smile, "Hey, Trent."

Trent pointed toward her, "That's Uncle Trent to you, Nerd." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders in an awkward embrace.

Laurie and Sam exchanged glances in taunt of him.

"You've been eating a lot, huh?" Trent snickered at Sam, grabbing her fleshy sides.

Instead of laughing at his tickle, Sam dropped her head in embarrassment.

"Trent!" Laurie barked.

"Come on, man, be cool," James chastised.

"What?" Trent shrugged, "She's got a stain on her shirt," he pointed to red splotches on her white tank top hidden underneath a baby blue cardigan, "She missed her mouth and got it all over her shirt." Trent swiped her nose, "Got ya, Nerd."

Trent cackled, and James chuckled lightly, only to get chastised by his wife. Even though she was a nerd, she was civil and made many friends. Guys and girls alike were likened to Sam and her sweet personality. With a loving family dynamic and plenty of friends, it seemed the only person Sam opposed was her Uncle James's friend, Trent. He was a bully and always called her a geek and a nerd. To be almost 40 years old, he was an immature jerk.

+

*

+

After unpacking, Laurie sat on the guest bed as Sam walked around in her bra and panties and chattered about her school life and graduation. She noticed Sam's clothes fit snugly to her new body, her bra struggled to conceal her large breasts, and her tight panties imprinted her pussy lips.

"Sam, we can go shopping while you are here. I want to get you some underclothes," Laurie smiled. "Those are far too small now."

"Ugh, I hate shopping," Sam chuckled nervously, "Mom took me a few months ago, but I keep growing. I tried a diet, but nothing ever fits me."

"You don't need to diet, baby girl. Your body is amazing." Laurie nibbled her bottom lip, becoming turned on by Sam's large, overflowing breasts. She estimated them to be beyond a D cup.

"My breasts went up two whole cups last year, and my nipples are so big now." Sam shook her head.

"Your boobs are enormous and beautiful." Laurie waved for Sam to come closer.

She stood before Laurie in her bra and panties and made a sorrowful expression, not believing her compliments. But Laurie assured her by wrapping her arms around Sam and burying her face in her bursting cleavage.

"You are so warm."

"Thanks, Auntie," Sam chuckled and gasped as her aunt's hands spread around her round ass.

"Have you lost your virginity?" Laurie asked.

"No, not yet. I think I want to wait until after college to date. Mom said I should wait until I fall in love."

"Sex isn't always about love. It's about pleasure. But I understand she doesn't want you to get in 'Trouble' with the boys. But you know there are other ways to get off that don't include boys," Laurie winked.

Sam put her hand over her mouth and giggled.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"I don't think so."

"Oh, you will know, trust me. Your uncle gives me a lot."

Sam shrugged, "I did it once. I touched it. It felt good, but I didn't even know what to do. I read in-"

"Can I show you?"

"Well, I ...I uh...."

Laurie's fingers softly caressed her panty seam.

"Oh, uh." Pushing up her glasses, Sam placed her hand on Laurie's shoulder to balance.

"Do you like this?"

Sam nodded and smiled at the funny sensation, "It tickles."

Laurie asked, "Can I go inside your panties, sweetie?"

Sam looked toward the door, and Laurie smiled.

"Your uncles are busy. They won't be coming up here. Those boys have everything they need downstairs."

Sam shifted as Laurie pulled back the thin material of her panties. Her knees buckled when her aunt flicked her finger across her clitoris.