The Summer of Sam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, um, no," Sam shook her head.

"You want one, don't you? You want to know what it feels like, don't you, little one?

"I..."

Trent snickered at Sam, feeling the heat coming from her covered crotch. He knew she wanted it.

"Yeah, this pussy is hot and ready."

Sam shook her head, "No, please. I don't think I am ready."

"You are. You're a horny little nerd," Trent mumbled, tapping his tongue on her other nipple.

Sam glanced at him with pleading eyes, "You don't have to do this."

She looked down at the bottom of his head. Trent let his tongue slither down her stomach and stopped at the band of her shorts. He then buried his face into her crotch. Sam squirmed the same way she had when her aunt licked her the first time.

"Please, I can't."

Ignoring her pleas, Trent moaned, frantically nibbling at the material. He pulled down her shorts and, like a madman, ambushed her smooth pussy lips. Taking long laps. Trent reared back and spat on her glistening pussy, rubbing at her firm, rosy blossom.

"Oh, uh, stop. Please."

Sam had a very sensitive clitoris. She could hardly call what he was doing pleasure rather a harsh sensation. Trent forced his tongue into her slit and began to penetrate her. Sam twitched as he explored her depths. She peered down in awe, unbelieving of how deep his long tongue could reach.

With a collection of creamy tang on his tongue, he moved up toward her face.

"Taste your little greedy pussy."

Sam wiggled her head.

Trent held her crown and shoved his sap-coated tongue into her mouth.

Sam struggled to keep up with his hectic rhythm. She broke her kiss to gasp when he brushed his two fingers around her pussy.

"You are so fucking wet," Trent smiled, kissing her chin.

Sam kept her mouth closed as his fingers popped into her pussy.

"Ommmm," Sam shook her head to rid the sensual feelings soaring around her. Trent gazed down at her pussy and rushed in and out of her box. He pulled her head up to watch.

"Do you like to get your little cunt licked and fingered?"

Sam whimpered from the rough finger battering against her fresh cunt. The sounds were soggy, and her pussy had become too saturated with juice.

"Ahh, oh, stop. Stop. Please, stop."

Sam whimpered, knowing she couldn't stop Trent. His hand held her thigh in place, and his fingers were long and hard, jabbing into her sensitive flesh.

"Aw, are you going to cum all over my fingers, nerd?" Trent smiled.

Sam glanced at him, the blueish-green tint of the room made him appear monstrous rather than handsome, and the dark brown hair on his chest looked black under the bleak-colored light.

His expression twisted in madness, "Answer me!"

Sam cringed and held onto his arm. His wet fingers glided over her clitoris and backed down to her sticky crevice.

"Mmm, oh, stop. Please, mmm," Sam moaned, twisting her head.

Trent scoffed, "You don't want me to stop. You want to cum on my fingers. Look at this pussy is creaming for me?"

With her body betraying her and her skin heated with embarrassment, Sam shook her head, "No. It's not. Mmm, no, no...."

"You're lying. You love this. Your cunt is so fucking wet."

"No. Uh, Hmmm, oh... Please. Oh, let me go, please. I don't like it."

"But, you've creamed all over my hand, Samantha."

Removing his finger, Trent showed her the sticky evidence. Sam shook her head. This wasn't happening. She whimpered as Trent brought her head further up to examine the scene.

"Look at it, Samantha. Look at your wet cunt."

He continued his exploration until a loud wail came from her lips. Her shoulders jerked, and her thighs twitched as he centered on her clitoris.

"Hmmm, my, ughh!"

"You love it!" Trent exclaimed with laughter.

"No, oh. No, no."

"Your body is going to cum regardless of whether you want it. So you should stop fighting and relax. You love what I am doing to this little cunt.

"Ugh, ohhh," Sam trembled and grabbed his arm, holding him in place. "Uhh, Trent. Trent. Umm, no. No..."

Trent bent down, "Yeah, you're almost there. It feels so good, doesn't it, nerd?"

His whisper in her ear was silky, "Come on, Samantha, don't hold back."

Trent beamed, slashing into her pussy as she squirmed and resisted her urge to orgasm.

"Ahh, ummm, no, I don't wanna...uhh.."

Trent chuckled, "You wouldn't be doing all that moaning if it didn't feel good."

"Mm-" Sam held her mouth.

Trent clenched her clit between his fingers and wiggled her soft flesh, "I want to see this pretty pussy squirt."

With her breathing course, she surrendered to his fingers and screamed as an orgasm rushed out.

"Cum on my fingers, you little nerdy cunt." Trent flipped his fingertips faster. "Tell me you love it.

As her hips bucked, Sam moaned out in surrender, "Ugh, oh my God. I...Hmm." The emotion caused her to sob in both release and defeat. She released her tight hold on his arm and fell back into the pillows.

"Shh," Trent bent down and paddled his tongue across her fresh tears, "Stop crying. Didn't you just cum? You should be happy and say thank you."

Sam shook her head as if she wasn't sure what had happened. The feeling was far too intense and forced to produce a pleasant afterglow.

Sam looked beautiful, even with the sparkle of tears gathering around her lashes. His cock was rock hard, and he craved some of her pussy. Trent quickly scaled her sluggish frame.

"Wait! No!" Before Sam could change positions, she was filled with over half his thick cock.

"Ah, oooh."

"This pussy needed me, Samantha."

Trent had slipped into her slippery crate in no time. He kept his strokes gentle and watched her face turn from anguish to awe back to misery and discomfort.

"You want me to go slower, baby?"

"Mmmhmm, no. Just stop," Sam breathed out, shaking her head.

Trent rocked up deeper into her, "Shh, I know it's big, but you are going to learn to take it and enjoy my cock."

"Mmm oh, my God, uh," she moaned softly.

"That dick feels different."

Sam popped his shoulders and grabbed his chest hair, but the silky strands slipped through her fingers. A sweat sheen covered his rigid body.

"Ahhh, my uh huh,"

"Yeah," Trent chuckled, "tell me how badly you want to come on this cock."

Sam was tired of fighting, and the strength of his tangible cock inside her made her shiver with delight. Leaning up, she felt a euphoric sensation. She fell back down, clenching the silk sheets, and breathed in and out to resist the urge to moan. His cock was thicker than the toys that Laurie had used on her.

"Oh, fuck. Your little pussy is working my cock. Can you feel it, Samantha?" Trent bent and seized her nipple into his mouth.

Sam tried hard not to moan, but his cock was so warm, and she felt a fuzzy feeling enter her world as his large hands stroked the side of her face and his mouth fastened to her rock-hard nipple.

"Ahhh, oh," Sam looked toward him in awe of his skill.

"Relax, let me make love to you, little one."

Trent rolled unhurriedly, taking his time to explore her untouched pussy. The warm juice leaking from her cunt gathered around his cock.

Trent lost control, so full of passion.

"Shit. Hmm, let me in, baby." He grunted and grated inside her puckered slit.

"Ahh, uh, it hurts." Sam groaned.

"Fuck. That's it." Trent grabbed the back of her neck, "Take my cock, Samantha."

Her name from his lips sent chills down her arms, realizing this was real and not a fantasy from her books. He pounded harder, making her inaudible for a moment and lost in ecstasy.

Trent bit his lip as her big breast made flopping sounds each time he rocked into her. She was so warm and buttery. He focused on her pleasure and knocked up into her G-spot.

Sam covered her mouth when she felt his cock hit a sensitive spot.

"No. Tell me," Trent removed her hand and pinned them both above her head.

"Tell me how good it is."

With his other hand, he reached down and toyed with her hardened clitoris.

"Oh, uhh," Sam moaned softly.

Trent rolled his hips slowly, keeping his fingers in action below, "Come for me, baby."

Keeping quiet, Sam only gasped as she felt a surge of pleasure rock her world. She was holding onto his stiff shoulders to steady her fluttering hands.

"Oh, shit, hmm, that's it!" Trent groaned at the feeling of her tight cunt busting around his cock. He kneaded her heavy tits and plucked on her hardened nipples until he withdrew his cock.

"Oh, shit, hmmm."

Trent looked toward the roof and grunted as he decorated her with a load of cum. Sam looked down in terror at the thick fluid splotching her heaving stomach and chest.

Trent smiled a gruesome, blueish-green grin and patted her tit, "I won't tell. If you don't tell."

Sam was trembling, and her legs were weak, but she nodded.

"Get your books and go back to the house." Trent laid back on his bed and wrapped the cover over his body. "Lock my door on the way out."

Sam obeyed and went back into the house. She took a long shower to wash away the vulgarity of what he had done.

+

+

+

Sunday was always a chill day for the trio, usually an excellent time for a walk or adventure. But just like Sam, the outside world was gloomy and gray. She curled up on the couch with a book and iced coffee. When Trent entered the living room, Sam fought the urge to flee. He smirked and took the set next to her, far too close for her liking.

"Are you reading that book?"

"No."

Trent frowned, "Yeah, I know 'cause when I woke up, they were still there. Why didn't you take them?"

"I don't want them anymore," Sam whispered.

Trent grabbed her arm, covering her mouth before she gasped in surprise. He pushed her head back onto the couch cushion and whispered.

"You will take those books just like you took my cock."

Sam tried to shake her head, but his hold on her mouth was violent, and her eyes watered instead. She looked toward the entrance, and her eyes widened as her uncle's steps came closer. Sam was hoping James would catch his friend in the act.

"You and I will become close these next few weeks."

Trent smirked and removed his hand just as her uncle's voice rang behind him.

"Sam. Trent, and I will be in the Gameroom. Come on, bud."

He looked at his niece, who was out of breath and panting, "You okay, baby girl?"

"She must have been reading an essay about running or something," Trent laughed, "Can you imagine? Out of breath from reading."

James chuckled and walked back into the kitchen to his game room.

Focusing back on Sam, Trent snarled, "You're a drama queen. Geeky girls love it rough."

He bent down, "You liked it rough, didn't you?" Trent smirked, awaiting her correct answer.

Sam averted her eyes from his gaze and nodded.

"Use the words you love to read so much and answer me, nerd." He chuckled, "Tell me how wild you like it, or I'll tell him how rough you like 'Auntie.'"

"I do. I like it." Sam looked toward the carpet, and Trent swiftly brought her chin up to his gaze.

"I'm not done with you."

Sam trembled as she watched his large frame walk into the kitchen. She cringed at the tight shirt showcasing the muscles etching his back. Trent could easily overpower her whenever, and Sam felt he would taunt her for the following few weeks of her trip.

Sam was correct, and that night, Trent stayed late, awaiting Laurie and James's bedtime. The threesome drank beers and wine, and Sam snuck a few sips to prepare her for whatever Trent had in store.

James walked into the kitchen while Laurie washed up the last few dishes. Positioning himself behind her, he rubbed his hard dick on her ass. That was enough motivation for the two to carry their raunchy display upstairs without announcing their departure.

Sam looked toward Trent with his legs sprawled out on the couch; she noticed his hands rubbing his erection. Sam looked away and kept her focus on the novel in her lap. She scrolled her fingers down the IPad screen to look busy, but her eyes returned to Trent's actions. His cock was out, and his massive hand rolled over and twisted his swollen head. She averted her eyes yet again as he stood and walked toward her.

Jerking his cock with one hand, Trent gestured for Sam with the other.

"Get on your knees."

With her heart racing, Sam knelt in front of him. He quickly grabbed her head, smashing her cheek on his solid thigh. Sam could smell the slight tartness of his balls as they slapped against her lips.

Trent was groaning and grunting loudly as his palm rotated around his cock. He was jerking so hard that he accidentally nudged Sam in the nose rendering her glasses lopsided. When she tried to back up, his other palm pushed her further down, pinning her to his thigh. Sam twitched as his grunts became louder, afraid he would spray into her face. Her nightmare came to life as she felt the warm splash of cum blanket her glasses, running down her nose.

Trent shivered from his explosion. He was making sure to jerk every drop of nut onto the young girl's face. He washed his fingers over her cum donned glasses and chuckled.

"Don't you look pretty?"

Trent rubbed cum onto her lips like a balm, and Sam quickly spat out what got into her mouth.

"Don't worry. Before you go home, you will be swallowing it."

Trent smiled and wiped the tip of his cock onto her hoodie. He hid his cock back in his pants and stepped back.

"Good Night. I'll see you in the morning."

Sam paused, drying her face to ask, "What is happening in the morning? You have work. I have to go with my aunt to the lighthouses."

"You are too sick to go. And you will tell Laurie you want to stay home. Alone."

"But... I want to go." Sam whined

"I want to tell your uncle you're licking his wife's pussy, but I thought we had a deal.

"We never made a deal. You said..." Sam racked her brain, trying to figure out how to get out of this. She knew she was much more competent than Trent, but she didn't have the power he did.

"You promised to serve me."

"What? When? I thought it would be a one-time thing. You said-"

"I said nothing like that. You're starting to make it difficult for me not to go upstairs and wake James up."

"No. Uncle Trent, I ..."

Trent glared at her, and she quickly changed course, "Trent. I understand you are upset, and I promise to do what you say to keep my secret. But I want to go to the lighthouses. Laurie and my uncle have planned this trip since before I arrived. I know what I did was wrong, and I promise never to do it again." Sam glanced toward his now softened features and managed a tight smile.

"Samantha." He shook his head and quickly removed his shirt, revealing his hard chest and stomach.

Despite her hatred, Sam felt butterflies and looked down as he stepped closer. Trent removed her glasses.

"Don't. Break them. Please."

"Calm down," Trent chuckled. Using his shirt, he dabbed the cum from her face and looked down at her scared face.

"I won't have to be mean if you cooperate with me, beautiful."

Her lashes flickered, and she admired her submissive pose, on her knees and ready to serve. Trent bit his lip, feeling his cock returning to vitality. He withdrew it from his shorts and smiled, "Can you suck cock, little one?"

Sam gulped her fear and nodded, "I can try to. If-"

Trent arched his brow, "So, you can't suck cock?"

Sam shook her head.

"That's a problem we will fix tomorrow.

"No. Please. I can do it now and get it over with."

Trent smiled, "Samantha, you've got 39 more days. I've got plenty of time to work on you. But your meddlesome aunt is causing a rift between us."

"Auntie wants to... She's not hurting me," Sam assured.

She wanted to add that he was the tormentor if he didn't already know that.

"Hop on the couch and arch your back," Trent ordered, stroking his thickness.

Sam stood, starting at the couch, then looked toward him, confused. She was not sure which way he meant for her to go.

Trent placed his hand on the small of her back and bent down. His tongue gradually passed into her mouth. Sam hummed softly around his mouth and let her hands travel to his beard. With affection, she kissed him in hopes of convincing him to change his mind.

"You want some more?" Trent asked against her mouth.

Sam nodded and fell deeper into his kiss before his lips left to go to her neck. She sighed softly. His fingers pulled at her leggings, bringing them around her thighs. The warmth of his hands on her body brought unwanted moisture to her kitty.

Trent quickly swiveled her torso around. He pressed his palm on her head, sending it into the couch cushions.

"Keep this position," Trent ordered, tugging her leggings toward her knees. Two tan buttcheeks poked out, her thick thighs concealing her glistening pussy. He stuck his finger into her opening, and she grunted into the cushion.

Trent chuckled, "What made you so wet? My facial? Or just me?"

Sam remained quiet and shivered when his fingers went deeper. She turned her head to the side to get some fresh air as his sticky digits tossed on her clit.

"This pussy needs more cock, huh?" Trent chuckled.

A slight grunt broke from her lips as he rammed his cock into her slit.

"Oohhh, ah," Sam gasped.

Holding up his shirt, Trent bucked and knocked into her backside.

"Keep your leg straight." Trent rubbed the slope of her back. "Just like that, baby."

Her pussy was warmer than yesterday, and he was thankful for the clear view of her plump ass cheeks. Trent admired how they shook and jiggled with his slow dig. Trent rubbed his hands along her flesh, noticing a dark mole on her left asscheek.

"You are so fucking wet for me, huh?" Trent surveyed, gradually thrusting more cock into her.

Sam kept her legs straight, but her eyes rolled, and her mouth dropped. The slow and tender strokes of his cock were terrific. Sam clenched onto the sheets as he went deeper and began to pound her faster.

"Keep them straight. Ohh fuck. Mmm," Trent was breathing heavily and knocking into her with force, threatening to deter her position.

"Yeah, that's it. Don't you fucking buckle those knees."

Trent held onto her hips and brought her ass back onto his bulky frame.

"Right. There. Uh, fuck. This pussy is mine," Trent groaned.

Sam groaned in sync, keeping her legs up and her ass out.

"Oh! Hmmm."

Trent grinned at the feeling of her leaking pussy, "Shhh. You've got to be quiet, baby." He rolled his hips faster, and Sam covered her mouth.

"Yeah, uh oh fuck, you love this cock, don't you, little one?" Trent twitched and expelled from her pussy. Nudging her quickly to face him, he tugged on his cock, missing her face, and dotted cum onto her hoodie.

Trent beamed, "Yeah." He nodded and winked, "You are staying home tomorrow."

"But... I thought..." Sam frowned, and her eyes watered.

Trent brushed her cheek, dried with sperm from earlier, and chuckled, "Go take a shower. Tomorrow will be fun."

Trent took a deep breath and looked at his smartwatch, "Look at that. It's 12:12, so technically, you have 38 more training days."

Trent hummed a melody as he walked out of the room. When Sam heard him close the front door, she sobbed at her unfortunate circumstances. She wanted to see the lighthouses, and she wanted to go with her aunt.

+

+

Laurie woke up at 4 am and enjoyed some alone time. She sent some emails and began preparing things for their day trip. Laurie cheekily packed some toys for the two to use in the car. She enjoyed her affair with her niece. Sam had a pretty pussy and a skilled tongue. She had taught the young woman how to please her, and Sam became an expert in only a few short days.

James walked down the steps in his work uniform with his tool bag.

"Good morning, babe. You wore me out last night. Sucks, I have to pull a double."