The Summer of Sam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously, you're a beautiful girl. Have you ever thought about contacts?" Trent asked, watching as Sam placed her glasses around her ears.

"My eyes are sensitive," Sam whispered.

The glasses caused her eyes to seem big and cartoonish. It was an adorable look made better by her full pink lips and those tits bursting out of her undersized bra.

"Do you have hazel eyes?" Trent smiled.

"They are more green, and I inherited them from my father's side. My grandfather has green eyes. It's a rare eye color, but so is hazel. Your eyes are hazel, so we are both irregular," Sam explained.

Trent chuckled and moved her chin up, "You can tell a lot about a person from their eyes. For instance, I can tell you have a good pussy from the sparkle in your eyes."

Looking toward the kitchen entrance, her eyes widened before dropping her head. Uncle Trent was making her heart race.

Trent chuckled, "You know what pussy is?" He asked, looking down at her lap.

Sam swallowed hard and shook her head at his boldness.

Trent nodded, "It's not a bad thing to have a good pussy. Guys will try to trick you out of it. But you're a smart girl." He pointed toward her, "You will see straight through their bullshit and choose a good mate."

Sam exhaled, realizing this was only his warning about her purity. She had felt butterflies around her stomach at his comment and thought he was flirting with her. But he was only giving her the talk. She had gotten "the talk" a lot in the past few months.

"Yeah, I know guys are weird. They will say anything to get in your pants, is what mom said," Sam giggled.

"They damn sure will. Plus, you've got...." Trent raised a brow.

Sam looked up and shrugged, "Got what?"

Trent leaned in, leaving a warm breath on her ear before speaking, "You've got..." his pause made her heart flutter, "IT."

Sam looked toward him, confused, and noticed his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"What have I got?"

Trent shook his head, "I shouldn't tell you. When a young woman finally figures out they have it, they tend to go wild."

Her curiosity was getting the best of her, and she implored, "I am by no means wild. So, you can tell me."

"I trust you will be good and not go wild," Trent laughed and let out a sensual whisper, "You've got pussy power, Samantha."

How he said her name caused goosebumps, and she chuckled nervously.

"Not everyone has it."

"Thank you, uncle Trent, but I'm sure I don't either."

"How would you know?" His lips brushed against her ear, and she felt her nipples harden.

Laurie walked into the room, and Trent leaned back and adjusted his erection.

"Sam, do you have a boyfriend yet?" Trent loudly asked.

"Trent, stay out of her business," Laurie rolled her eyes.

"You stay over there," Trent smirked and bent down to whisper in Sam's ear, "Laurie doesn't have it."

Sam giggled and popped his shoulder.

Trent leaned it to whisper again, but James joined them in the living room. James eyed their positions and saw nothing wrong with their interaction. So After a few more beers, James called it a night, leaving Trent and Sam's conversation. But Laurie was cautious and lingered around, hoping Trent would return to his camper shortly. Even though Trent and Sam's chat was proper, Laurie didn't want to leave her alone with him.

"You seriously have all of the David McClellan Books?" Sam asked.

Trent nodded and grinned at Sam's broad smile, "Yeah, my dad bought them in the 80s before he came to fame. I think I have 10 of them."

"That's the whole set! You are so lucky."

"I haven't read them since college. They are collecting dust. I use one as a coaster, and it's got a lot of rings around it."

Trent chuckled at Sam's displeased expression. Her eyes were wide and full of innocence.

"It's only water stains," Trent explained, using his finger to brush a circle on Sam's bare thigh.

Sam giggled, "Uncle Trent, those are worth a lot of money. You could probably get a good price even with the water stains."

"No." Trent grinned, "I want you to have them."

Sam's eyes widened, "Really?"

"How many do you want?" Trent asked, staring intensely into her evergreen eyes.

Sam shrugged and giggled.

Trent leaned in to whisper, and Laurie chastised, "Let's talk openly, please."

Unsure if it was her own desire, Laurie felt the sexual tension coming from Trent.

Trent set his feet on her coffee table, keeping his hand across Sam's smooth thigh, "What do you want to talk about, Laurie?"

"Nothing, Trent. It's getting late, and James is asleep. I think you should be heading back home.

Trent nodded and stood to his feet, "Come on, Sam. Let's go get those books."

Laurie yawned and rubbed her temple, "No, not tonight. You can go over there in the morning. It's almost 3 am."

Sam thought about it and nodded, "yeah, it is late."

Trent scoffed and rolled his eyes, "It's right outside, Laurie. Loosen the reins. She's a grown woman.

"There are coyotes, snakes, and God knows what else out there. I don't want Sam walking back by herself."

"Coyotes?" Trent laughed, "It's fine." He shook his head, "I'll get the books and sit them on the patio. My camper is a mess anyway."

As soon as Trent left, Laurie turned to Sam, "Is he making you uncomfortable?"

Sam shook her head quickly and leaned in to whisper, "He's being admirable tonight. He's always been a terror," she smiled, "I am so excited about those books. He said I could have them all."

Laurie was relieved and nodded, "I just had to make sure. Well, on that note, I will be heading to bed and leaving you with your books." Laurie smiled and kissed her lips.

Sam let her lips flutter around Laurie's before breaking away, "Good night. I'm going to meet him outside. Those books will be handy for some classes at school."

Drunk and exhausted, Laurie nodded and waved her hand as a good night to her geeky niece. She would rather her niece be boring and nerdy than be bold and full of sexual activity. Laurie had gone out of her way to satisfy her niece this summer.

Sam scrolled through her phone, liking the pictures of her friends at parties and events, before checking on Trent. She walked toward the back door and peeked out to see Trent sitting on the patio, smoking a cigarette. Joining him under the stars, she sat opposite him on the wooden bench.

Trent blew out smoke and wiped his eyes, "I'll get those books. I had to take a break. I got dizzy."

"It's okay. Thank you again. I will put those books to great use, trust me."

"Are you excited to be going to college?"

"Ready to get it over with so I can start my career, and maybe I'll be the one traveling the world and writing books and articles."

"You want to be a journalist?"

"Yea, I've got an education plan for myself. I mapped it out freshman year. I want to get a degree in business. Then I will start my-."

Trent laughed, "What about parties? College boys? Fun?"

"I think investing in my education is as fun as it gets," Sam chuckled and pushed her glasses up, "My mom had me when she was in college. It messed her life up."

Trent frowned, "No, she was excited when she found out she was pregnant. James and I followed your mom and dad to the hospital that night. The only tears she had were tears of joy."

Sam looked toward the ground and smiled, "You've been around a long time."

Trent snuffed out his cigarette and pointed toward her, "Your grandparents, your mom, uncle James they've been my family for over 20 years. And I love them like family," he gazed at Sam's curvy figure. He loved how her thighs spread and glistened under the moon's gaze.

"I love you, Samantha."

Sam blinked and dropped her head, "I uh, wow. I love you too, Uncle Trent."

Rubbing his erection, Trent licked his lips, a seductive gesture that Sam hardly recognized in the darkness.

"Let's go get those books."

Trent's camper was a few yards away, in front of a cornfield behind her Uncle's big barn. It was dark back there.

"I don't think Auntie would approve."

"There are no coyotes tonight. Please walk back there with me. I've got about every book I had in college. Some were probably published before you were born, but they might come in handy."

Sam nodded, "I've got a scholarship, but I am always looking to save money. I started working this year."

She walked toward Trent, and he placed his arms around her shoulders.

"Samantha, you are very mature for your age. I wish I were like you 20 years ago," Trent chuckled and led her back into the darkness.

"You're 38?"

"Yeah, the same age as your uncle."

"It's like you two are twins. You both are inseparable. You both moved to Virginia around the same time."

"Yeah, I couldn't abandon my brother." Trent smiled in the dark and held Sam's shoulders tighter.

The tan and white camper was set up behind the big red barn and was hardly visible from the main house. Sam stood at the small entry and glanced up at a big pecan tree; its branches hung atop the camper. Sam fidgeted as she peered toward the scary cornfield. The stalks had grown taller than her and Trent, and instead of a sweet smell, the corn produced an unpleasant aroma.

"How can you stay back here? It smells. I bet the farmers spray manure on that corn. I can imagine it's stronger during the day with the sun beaming down," Sam spoke to Trent while he rummaged through his small camper.

"It's not that bad." Trent uttered, "I got some good news and bad news."

"What?"

Sam strolled onto the first step and peeped into the RV. The place was spotless, not messy, like he had described, so she walked up the three steps into his hidden space. Trent had his back turned, going through a large tote as Sam looked around.

"Close that door, Samantha. I don't want the mosquitoes coming in. Or a snake."

Sam wasn't a fan of bugs, so she quickly closed the door and walked back to Trent. He was on his knees digging through books.

"This place is nice, Uncle Trent. It's bigger on the inside," Sam commented, "And it smells good in here."

"Febreze," Trent chuckled. "You can explore around. It's just me back here."

Sam eyed his little kitchen and walked toward the back, peering into his tiny bedroom. He had black silk sheets on his bed and a bluish-green lamp glowing in the small room. Sam closed the portable walls and stepped back into the middle of the camper.

"I like this. I should get a camper--" Eyes wide, Sam stood stiff while Trent stood before her with both his shorts and shirt off. His upper body was covered with dark brown hair; his stomach was lightly coated and hard. She glimpsed his solid penis poking out of his black silk boxers. A tan viper that bobbed as he stepped forward.

Sam gulped her nervousness. Unsure of what to say, she averted her eyes.

"You've turned into a beautiful woman, Samantha. I had to show you what you do to me." Trent held his cock for a moment, then let it drop and bounce.

"Um, I...I should go." Sam's heart was racing, and her cheeks blushed.

When she finally found the courage to look up, Trent wore a devilish smile. His cock moved with each step that he took until he was towering above her petite frame.

Sam shook her head and whispered, "Uncle Trent, you should put your clothes back on, and I should go."

"We aren't related. I think we can enjoy each other while you're here. As you said, those books are expensive."

Sam looked up with a frightened gaze and shook her head, "I don't want them."

As she turned to leave, Trent grabbed her arm. Quickly she pulled her arm back to walk away. When he rushed toward her, Sam gasped and stepped back, only to end up pinned at his bedroom divider.

"Why are you afraid of me? Huh?"

Sam frowned, "Can I go?"

"No. Not yet. I want to explore you."

"No."

"Samantha, you're a woman now. You've been doing nasty things. Haven't you?"

"Not yet. I'm only 18, so technically, I am still a...."

Sam backed into the wall when Trent bent down toward her face. She moved her head when he tried to kiss her, and his lips settled on her delicate neck. He kissed her neck passionately, and Sam squirmed and tried shoving his body away, but his hands quickly draped her torso, sending her into the barricade.

"No, stop," Sam muttered, shifting her shoulders out of his embrace. His beard brushed against her face, and his lips seared over her ear, inducing goosebumps all over her bare arms.

"You want me," Trent whispered between kisses.

"No. No. I don't, and we shouldn't be...oh, um...."

Sam lost her words as Trent sucked into her flesh. Her mouth dropped at the sensation. It was a feeling she had never felt, and regardless of her struggle and reluctance, moisture was gathering in her panties. But this affair was wrong, and she didn't want this. She shuffled her shoulders away, but he brought her back and attacked her neck with delicious nibbles and moist licks.

"Mmmmm, Stop it. I... Uncle Trent. Mmm," Sam shivered as he sucked harder on her skin.

Trent left wet imprints when his tongue swirled over her neck and down to her collarbone. She wanted to cry from being subdued, plus the sensation wasn't upsetting. Instead, it caused her clit to throb. It became a mind fuck, and she groaned out to prevent herself from sighing in pleasure.

"Umggh, stop!" Sam cried out.

Trent's hands went down and squeezed her plump rear end.

"You want me, don't you?"

She felt his penis jab onto her stomach.

He was going to have his way with her. This was too scary, and Sam twisted and turned fast, rendering her glasses to fall to the floor. Trent seized her by the back of her head, holding her in place, and forced his tongue into her mouth. The tears began to fall as she realized her fate. With no way to see, more panic arose.

Sam pushed his hard chest, "Stop! Laurie!"

"Shh," Trent whispered seductively against her lip.

"Please, let me go."

"Don't run from me, Samantha. Let me please you," his voice was velvety in her ear.

The moisture was building however shunned this was. With his grip firm, his body pressed against hers, and his spicy scent attacked her nostrils. His hands were big and everywhere on her body.

Sam screamed, and Trent stopped his attack on her neck and glared at her. Her whole chest heaved, bringing her breasts to bounce slightly. Her lip quivered as she looked up at his shadowed face. The Green light reflected in his shady eyes, stimulating more nervousness in Sam's weak knees.

"Do you want me to hurt you?"

"No, don't, please," Sam whined as Trent pulled down the fabric of her tank top, revealing a sad tan bra bursting at the seams.

"Shh. I won't if you be a good girl. Let's get you out of this tight little bra," Trent smiled, reaching around to unhook the strap.

Sam hauled and slapped Trent in his dark bearded jaw. She drove from the bedroom fence and reached for her glasses. They were almost on her face when Trent grabbed a handful of her brown hair, bringing her back toward the plastic barrier.

"AHHHH!! Help!"

Trent chuckled bitterly, "You are a bad girl. Do you know what I do to bad girls?"

Sam crouched in fear, "I'm sorry, please."

Trent's voice was calm, "You need to do what I tell you to do and stop fighting, Samantha."

"No! I'm-"

Sam broke as Trent grabbed her jaw, pressing her head into the thin wall. It didn't hurt, but it stunned her skittishness of his next move.

"Stop fighting!" He roared.

His jaw clenched, and his handsome face twisted into a grimace, "Do you want to be treated like a rude cunt?" Trent growled.

Even with her impaired vision, she noticed the darkness in Trent's hazel eyes that now held a bluish tone from the lamp's glow. Trent's hold on her jaw caused her lips to poke out. His smile returned, and he bent down and kissed her pouty lips. He released her jaws and let his lips gently flutter around her pink fringes. With her hands by her side, Sam's lips quivered against his. His kiss was the first of its kind with a man.

Trent's forced kiss amazed her so much that she lost her balance. He was everywhere with hectic movements.

His strong arm held her waist, and he was able to reach around and unfasten her bra with the other hand. Her heavy tits dropped, and Trent pulled up her tank top. He tugged and pulled her bra until she was finally bare-chested, standing in his small hallway. His tongue dodged down to lap and caressed her swollen breasts. The sensations were incredible, his suction on her nipples unpaired by any manipulation. Clenching her fists, Sam attempted to remember she did not want this.

"Uncle-"

"Shut up. Get in there," Trent pulled the plastic divider back and nudged Sam into his bedroom. "Now!"

Sam sniffed and walked backward, "No. I can't."

"If you be a smart girl and do what I say, I won't hurt you.

Trent gave her a slight push, and she landed on his silk sheets. For a little camper, his bed was surprisingly soft and comfortable. He waved his hand for her to move up, and she hurried up onto the makeshift headboard and plopped her head back onto a silk pillow.

"Please, Trent. I won't tell anyone about this. Just let me go."

"Are you a virgin?"

Sam dropped her head, "I've never, um... I never had a boyfriend."

"I didn't ask you that," Trent replied, his voice laced with annoyance.

Sam crouched down as he crawled onto the bed and positioned his arms around her head. He leaned in toward her face and asked again, "Are you a virgin?"

Sam shook her head, "No. No But. I can't do that with you, Trent. Please..." she breathed a long breath, and a single tear ran down her left cheek, "We can't. I need to go."

Trent bent and lapped his tongue over her cheek. "Who was it? Who took your virginity, little one?"

"Uh. A boy. A boy from school-"

"You're lying to me," Trent whispered. "I know who it was.

Sam halted her breathing and looked toward his smirking face, "It was. A boy you don't know."

"Don't fucking lie to me!" Sam flinched as some spittle landed on her face.

"I'm telling the truth," she whimpered.

Trent sneered, "You think you are so fucking smart." He brushed the hair from her forehead and chuckled, "But I bet you didn't know I have a key to your uncle's house." Trent laughed, "I saw you two."

With her eyes wide, Sam's heart dropped, "What?"

Trent brought his hand to her brown hair, moving it away from her pretty face. He nibbled her pink bottom lips, "You and Laurie. Your face was buried in her pussy. And this little tongue was deep inside her."

Sam shuddered at getting caught and stuttered against his mouth, "It. It wasn't me. I wouldn't. I didn't."

"What will James think about you fucking his wife?" Trent laughed, "What will your mother think? When you come home early because you've stolen from your uncle?"

"It wasn't my idea," Sam whispered

Trent smiled, and his finger traced her lips, "I think you like licking pussy. You were moaning and licking her little cunt. Do you think Uncle James would approve?"

Sam was ashamed at what she had done, "Please, don't tell Uncle James. I...we. We were just playing around with toys."

"Sex toys?"

"She was just...." Sam closed her eyes and let the tears wash down her face. The guilt of having sex with Laurie behind her uncle's back was almost as worse as her current situation.

"Please," Sam whispered, leaning closer to Trent's angry face, "I'll do it. I'll do whatever. Just, please. Don't tell on me."

Sam's sweet pleas sent his cock to pulse. Instead of responding, Trent lowered down to nibble on her tan nipple. His tongue swirled around her stiffened bud. She kept her eyes on the ceiling. The feeling was pleasant until he surprised her with a harsh tug.

"Have you ever had a real cock in this pussy?" Trent asked, reaching down to swipe her covered crotch.