The Summer of Sam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? No honey, you were a wild man last night."

James blushed and kissed his wife's lips before grabbing his lunch bag and heading to work. Sam walked down a few minutes later with a pair of short pajama shorts and a half shirt. She looked groggy and rubbed her stomach as she reached Laurie's makeshift desk at the kitchen table.

"Good morning, sweetie."

Laurie looked her up and down, feeling a surge of desire. She had always liked women, but it was something about her niece that she adored.

"Good morning." Sam frowned, "I don't feel good today. I should stay home."

Laurie reached for her hand and pulled her gently toward her. Wrapping her arms around her waist, Laurie breathed in her fruity scent.

"I want you to go. Um, since you have already bought the tickets."

"Oh, I wish you felt better," Laurie frowned and looked up at Sam's large perky breasts.

"I am sorry, Auntie."

"Maybe there is a way to make it up to me."

Sam swallowed as her aunt's hands traveled to her plump breasts, kneading. She felt guilty since this had gotten her in trouble the first time.

"Maybe. We shouldn't do this anymore. My uncle-" Sam sighed as Laurie slipped her fingers into her shorts. Her fingers glided gently in a circle around her clit. Sam gasped and held onto Laurie's shoulders. The feeling felt so good and tender. Nothing like how Trent abused her clit. Sam moaned and grated her hips against the palm of Laurie's hand.

"Having an orgasm always makes me feel better." Laurie urged, reaching up to lap her tongue over Sam's breasts. She wanted her to come with her on the trip. A fantasy of licking Sam's pussy on the side of the lighthouse was on her mind as a voice sounded.

"Good morning, Ladies," Trent said.

Laurie quickly removed her hands, and Sam stood straight, not turning around.

"Am I interpreting breakfast?" Trent asked, walking toward the kitchen table. He grabbed a piece of toast to see the worry etched on their faces.

Laurie cleared her throat, "No, Sam isn't feeling good, so... she's not feeling good, and I was...."

"Must be something we ate last night. That raw chicken, perhaps? I had to call into work today as well," Trent smirked.

"I'm sure it wasn't my cooking Trent, but I am sorry you're feeling unwell. I should go. Get ready for...."

Laurie was too dumbfounded at getting caught and insulted to finish. Her face red with humiliation, she hurried toward her room to calm down.

Trent smirked and settled his eyes on Sam. Taking shallow breaths, Sam stared at the floor. Trent walked toward her, enveloping his long limbs around her torso. His hand washed over her breasts, sliding down her bare stomach and ending at the top of her shorts. She could feel his hardened cock, poking into her back.

"What were you doing before I walked in?" Trent's loud voice in her ear made her cringe.

Sam kept her hands to her side, and her lips quivered.

"What was she doing to you, Samantha?" Trent asked again, swiveling his hips around her waist.

Sam whimpered and shook her head, "Nothing."

"Don't lie to me. Tell me what your aunt was doing." Trent kept his eyes on the top of her brown hair as she cried and shrugged.

"Shh, don't cry, Samantha. All I want is the truth."

Sam didn't want to talk about the taboo act. It was embarrassing enough getting caught and blackmailed. Trent's palm went around her throat. Panicked, Sam wriggled from his firm grasp.

"Answer me, you hard-headed cunt."

Sam gasped when he released his hold, "She, uhh, rubbed me."

Trent snickered, "Rubbed what?"

Sam looked down at her crotch.

"Your little cunt?"

Sam nodded.

"Could you show me?" Trent held her closer, "How does she do it?"

Sobbing quietly, Sam placed her hands into her pants and searched around for the place that had felt good. Trent watched lustfully as her hand swept up and down her pussy.

Trent's cock was pulsing with need, "Take your pants off and get on the table."

Sam looked up at the ceiling and back toward Trent, "I can't."

"Really? You can't?" Trent mocked before his face turned cold, "Get your ass on that table and continue your exhibition, slut."

Trent's hand was on his cock, stroking as she thought about her options. What would happen if her Auntie found out? She wasn't sure if she would make it better or worse.

Trent stroked faster, "Come on. Show me that wet cunt."

Sam saw no way out and slipped down her tiny shorts. Sitting on the table, Sam opened her legs, awaiting Trent's ruling.

Trent smiled and twisted his hand around his long shaft, "Rub it."

Sam propped on her elbow, her other hand slipping down to massage her clit. She couldn't help but feel good. It was a pleasurable sensation ruined by Trent's longing gaze. Trent stepped closer as her tiny fingers trekked across her little clit. A pretty shaved pussy that leaked a gloss of mist.

"Rub it faster," Trent ordered in a breathy tone. He was so close to cumming his thighs twitched. He swallowed his desire and stepped closer, wishing to replace her fingers with his tongue. But he was so worked up and horny for Sam that he spilled his seed onto the kitchen floor,

Trent's heavy breathing sounded before his order, "Stop."

Reluctantly, Sam removed her hand and stared at Trent's large frame standing over her. He picked up her shorts and tossed them to her. Trent walked toward the countertop to make himself a cup of coffee.

Sam carefully got off the table and slipped her shorts back on. Noticing he had spilled his seed onto her shorts, she frowned and swiped the dried tears that had fallen on her cheeks.

"You should get back in bed if you're sick," he advised. "You've never played hooky, huh, Oddball?" Trent chuckled.

Sam hurriedly marched up the steps and went into her room. She was locking the door behind her. She leaned against the wooden door and took a few deep breaths. This wasn't the vacation she had hoped for.

The impending doom made it impossible for Sam to concentrate on her book. She was in the last chapter, which turned out to be a happy ending, yet she was far from happy. Sam was afraid, and her fingers trembled around the leather-bound book. The doorknob turning made her jump, and she hurried from the bed as the knock sounded on the door. She opened it and sighed in relief at her Aunt.

"Oh my goodness. I was going to ask if you feel up to the trip, but your eyes are red, and your face is flushed."

Sam sniffed and wiped her nose, "I'll be fine. Go, please, take a lot of pictures." Sam weakly smiled as Laurie hugged her.

Returning to her bed, Sam left the door open. She was sure he would march up as soon as Laurie pulled off. Sam would give the man what he wanted to protect their secrets.

+

+

It was almost 11 am, Trent hadn't appeared, and Sam was getting hungry. She tiptoed down the steps and hurried past the game room, where she heard the loud sounds. Grabbing a few pop tarts and a bottle of water, Sam turned to head back to her room.

When she felt a hand on her waist, she screamed, dropping the snacks to the floor.

"I knew you would come down to play. you can't get enough of me, can you?"

"No. I," Tears trickled down her cheeks as he held her tightly. His lips seared the side of her wet cheek, and he laughed.

"You are a slutty geek; take those glasses off." Trent removed her glasses, throwing them against the wall. She sobbed, praying her glasses weren't broken. Those were the only pair she had.

"I'll do it. I'll do it. Please, just don't hurt me," Sam begged, feeling vulnerable without her clear sight.

"Hurting you is the fun part," Trent announced, lifting Sam off her feet.

He carried her out into the yard, past the barn and the large pecan tree. Once in his camper, he laid her stiff body on his now white silk coverings.

Sam didn't fight, lying back on the smooth material. She closed her eyes. She felt his rough hands on her ankles then a cold metal was placed on them both.

Sam took deep breaths as she felt his weight on top of her. Lifting her hands above her head, he pinned her there momentarily.

"Open your eyes, nerd."

They opened and tried to focus on his expression. Even with impaired vision and water beads rounding in her green eyes, she could glimpse his lustful face. He ground his hips, pressing his hardened cock into her crotch. The heat rose inside her and she tried not to fidget, keeping her stiff pose.

Trent held a breathy tone, "Loosen up. By the end of the summer, I'm going to fuck you in every hole you have." he chuckled, "You're going to be my sex doll. Do you want to be my toy?"

Sam nodded and turned her head as he tilted further down, "You will love it." Trent lapped his silk tongue across her lips, nose, and her eyes to land on her forehead. He gave her forehead a gentle kiss and Sam shivered. His scent was masculine this morning. A mixture of his usual expensive cologne and sweat. Slowly, Sam unwind as he continued his kisses around her tear-stained cheeks, and finally, he shoved his tongue into her mouth.

Trent's kiss was gentle, and Sam let her tongue flutter around his before he left to go to her delicate neck. He suckered her skin and washed his tongue around her neck, causing moisture to leak from her pussy.

Sam gave a sweet sigh, and Trent paused.

"You like it, slut?"

Nodding, Sam focused on his bright eyes and his handsome smirk. This was a different feeling than her Auntie had produced, and her breathing became shallow.

"What hole should I use first?" Trent said to himself, keeping his eyes on her full lips.

His breathing was ragged, and he lapped his tongue across her flushed face. This time Sam relished his slick tongue becoming turned on by his control of her body. Trent tugged on her fat titties and used his knee to push her thighs apart. He entered her with force, and Sam clasped his body and gasped at the stinging stretch. His cock was thicker than any toys that had broken her hymen. Trent rolled his hips and bucked into her valley until he finally went limp and fell onto her in a fatigued heap.

"Fuck, I needed that," Trent smiled down at her.

It was over, Sam thought and wiped her tears as Trent stood and shook off his orgasmic glow.

"Can I go now?"

Trent shook his head and pulled off his pants. That first bust was terrific, but it was time to regain his vitality. He crawled onto the bed and positioned his knees on either side of her flanked torso. Sam figured out what she had to do and whimpered in protest.

"Come on. Laurie taught you how to eat cunt, and now I'll teach you the importance of being a cocksucker."

Trent flapped her lips with his fingers, "You've got cock sucking mouth." He chuckled, "Open them."

Sam widened her jaws, and he stuck his flaccid cock into her mouth.

"Suck on it, like a lollipop. You like suckers don't you?"

With her green eyes settled on his hard hairy stomach, Sam pulled at the soft shaft until it became rigid and widened her mouth. She took as much as she could and choked. Holding his shaft, Sam guided his cock back between her lips. Sucking his tip, she tasted a salty flavor that made her eyes widened. Unsure of her progress, Sam looked up at Trent's smiling face.

He nodded and chuckled, "You did that, nerd. You are good for something other than reading, I see."

Sam nodded and focused solely on his swollen head. It felt like an eternity, but after a while, Sam began to use her tongue. Looping around his veins and her other hand went up to his solid thigh. His body was feeding her drive, he was hard and his fingers were gentle caressing the nap of her neck.

"Oh, you like sucking cock?" Trent barely pushed in and out.

Sam's mouth was wet, and she swiped at the drool on her chin, threatening to drop onto her chest.

"Don't. I think you look beautiful like that." Trent smiled down.

Sam felt her heart flutter with butterflies as his eyes softened. She began to hum softly as she brought him deeper into her mouth. Trent kept his hands to his side and let her do the job. Her mouth was heating him up for another explosion and he growled, "Fuck. That's it baby. Mmm." He pushed in harder, holding her skull down.

Sam panicked for a moment before immensely breathing through her nostrils. His palm was strong, forcing his cock to settle deep in her throat. She felt the need to gag but was too afraid.

"Oh, shit! Ugh, fuck. Don't move." Trent twitched and groaned as he deposited his seed into her mouth. "Fuck, that's it, baby. Swallow that nut."

Sam gagged and spat the salty substance out, and glanced toward Trent in fear.

"I'm sorry, it. Um," Sam uttered, backing into the plastic headboard.

Sam flinched as Trent reached over. He rubbed her chin, covered with cum and spit. His eyes twinkled as he smiled.

"It's okay. You did good." his fingers brushed her cheek.

Trent unlocked her ankles, setting her free. She shook off the discomfort and stood up, unsure of his next move.

"Do you want to go see those lighthouses?"

Sam gulped her suspicion and nodded, eagerly awaiting the punchline.

Bending down, Trent took her lips onto his. A passionate kiss that she quickly fell into despite the ominous circumstances. Sam let her tongue roll around and closed her eyes in bliss. His big hands roamed over her ass cheeks. Sam gasped, breaking her kiss when his hand popped her bareass.

Trent bit his lip before bringing her chin up to his gaze, "I want you to wear something sexy for me, today."

"I don't know. I don't think I have anything, I bought a dress but it's for church."

Trent chuckled at the thought of James and Laurie at church and dug through a tote in his room. He pulled out a soft teal dress and flung it onto the bed.

"Try that on," Trent murmured, digging further into the old dusty container.

The dress fit Sam's curves delightfully but it was too short and rose up, revealing the cuff of her ass.

Trent's eyes lit up as he scanned her cleavage, "Do you like it?"

Sam looked down and shrugged. The dress felt nice but was too revealing for her taste. But she didn't suppose it mattered how she felt.

Trent held up a pair of teal lace panties and took a seat, "Do you think you can fit these?"

The fabric was delicate in her hands and she shrugged.

"Try them on. They match the dress," Trent smiled.

Sam slipped on the panties and pulled them up around her hips with little effort. They were a bit loose but the string fit snugly in her ass cheeks. Sam had never worn a thong and felt self conscious in the skimpy garment.

"You look beautiful," Trent said, grabbing Sam by the waist and placing her on his lap.

Dropping her head, Sam bit her lip, "Thank you."

Trent held her closer, his voice was raspy, "Do you know how sexy you are?"

Sam shook her head and fidgeted on his lap, feeling his bulge growing harder on her flesh.

"You can feel how worked up you've gotten me." Trent announced, washing his hands over her concealed breasts. Using both hands, he kneaded the large mounds and groaned with desire.

"Get up," Trent nudged her off his lap, "Take those panties off." He grinned, "Slowly, sensually," His hands flirted with her exposed thigh. "I want you to be sexy. You're my hot little toy."

With her heart racing she slipped them back off her hips and down her thighs. Her pussy was full of cum and it had already begun to leak onto the seam of her panties. She slipped them off her ankles and waited breathlessly for his next order.

"Come here, little one."

Yanking the short dress up, Trent rushed out of his sweats and placed Sam on his cock. Gasping at the initial stretch, Sam whimpered softly, completely filled with cock. Trent grasped her hips and rocked her back and forth. She grunted when Trent grabbed a handful of her hair, leaning her back onto his chest.

"You feel so fucking good and you're so fucking tight," he murmered, washing his tongue over her neck.

Sam couldn't fight it. The feelings were intense. His cock was deeply nestled in her pussy and his hands were everywhere. He almost ripped the dress as he brought her tits out to play. Sam shuddered as he teased and pinched her nipples.

"Come on, bounce on my cock," Trent ordered, smacking her large breast.

Placing her hands on her knees, Sam hopped up and down, each bounce better than the next.

"Oh, uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Huh," Sam whined.

Sliding down her stomach, Trent carefully caressed her button. A long sigh escaped and Sam stopped moving, melting like butter into his broad chest. Holding her tight, Trent jabbed up into her wet soft flesh and Sam grinned her appreciation for the double delights.

"Oh, umm."

"You look so beautiful, Samantha, I can't help but fuck you. I wanted this pussy so bad." Trent licked his lips and chuckled, "Do you love this too, little one?"

Sam nodded and hated it was true. She herself wanted his lips back on her neck and her lips. It felt so good and she was dripping honey down his long shaft with each hop.

"Mmm, I....oh."

"Cum for me, Samantha, don't hold back. Get loud." Trent rubbed faster and her mouth dropped in awe.

"Hmmmm, uhh," she loudly whimpered.

"That's it baby, I know you want it. Tell me, baby," Trent cooed, lapping his tongue over her ear. "Tell me how it feels...fuck, oooh, tell me."

"Unmmm, it feels so good," Sam admitted with her eyes closed tight, wishing this was someone else.

"Cum on my cock, baby," Trent urged, bouncing her up and down his thick length. He sensed his eruption on the rise but held off until her confession.

"Do you... love this cock... in your. little pussy?" Trent asked, pushing up harder.

"Uh, uh, Mmmm."

Trent frantically grazed at her engorged clitoris, "I feel it baby, your juicing on this cock... Fuck, cum for me, baby."

"Ugh, oh, my... agh!"

"Cum, baby, cum on this fucking cock."

"I'm cumming, oh. My... hmmm..."

"That's it baby, let it go." Trent beamed.

"I'm cumming hmm, uhh," Sam whimpered and lost her tension, falling limp into his chest. She shivered with his arms around her in comfort.

"That's a good girl, come on baby, I'm not done yet." Grabbing her limp thighs, Trent breathed heavily and pushed into a few times before spilling his jizz in her depths. Pulling her head back, he attacked her plump pink lips, lapping over her sweet tongue.

Trent broke his kiss to examine her stunned expression.

"I...um."

"Shh. You were perfect, Sam. this will be the best 38 days of your life."

Sam breathed out in solace, unsure of what to say. Her pussy was crammed and leaking cum but whatever he had done was amazing and the feeling of his large arms around her body caused butterflies in her stomach. His fingers brushed at her sweat sheened complexion and removed the sticky strands from her face.

"That was fun, wasn't it?"

Sam nodded and tried to control her breathing.

"Get up. Let's go see those lighthouses," Trent beamed, kissing her cheek.

The anxiety of what may happen was on her slumped shoulders as she exited the small camper in the short teal dress.