The Summer of Sam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's your start button." Laurie smiled and moved toward her lips. "This is what the boys like. It's wet and warm."

Sam nodded, supposing this was just a demonstration. However, she felt hot all over and wanted to touch her aunt's boobs. They were smaller than hers but sat high in a black pushup bra. Laurie had a few tattoos on her chest and shoulders that caused her chest to be more alluring. Sam closed her eyes as Laurie rounded back to her clitoris and worked for a moment.

"Oh, ah," Sam's eyes flew open, "That feels so good."

"Do you know what feels better than fingers?"

"A penis?"

"No, even better than a...." Laurie chuckled, "You can call it a cock or a dick. Penis is a little too medical, but no, a tongue."

Laurie stuck hers out, revealing two piercings on the tip and middle. Flipping in back and forth, she fought the urge to rub her pussy as well.

"Those are cool."

Laurie flicked her tongue seductively at Sam, and she felt her heart fluttering. Grabbing a handful of Sam's large titty meat, Laurie kneaded them together in awe of how pert they were.

"Your tits are amazing, baby girl."

"Maybe we should stop, um, before...."

Laurie fell on her knees and looked up at Sam's sweet face, "Let me give you your first orgasm."

"With your?" Sam couldn't even recognize the intense desire that rushed her core. She thought she might pass out.

"Relax, you look so nervous. It will be fine. I promise. They are downstairs."

Laurie flicked her tongue softly around Sam's thighs. Grabbing her trembling hand, Laurie placed her finger into her mouth. She sucked softly on Sam's pointer finger, easing her worries and causing moisture to drip from her cookie.

"My rings don't hurt, do they?" Laurie smiled.

"No," Sam licked her lips subconsciously; her mouth felt dry.

Laurie grabbed her tight panties, struggling. She brought them down to Sam's knees. Sam had a bush, but she didn't mind. This was a fresh pussy Laurie couldn't wait to taste.

Sam trembled as she lapped her tongue over her hairy outer lips. "Oh. Oh. Uh."

Laurie flicked and flicked until a collection of moisture tinged her tongue. Sam groaned and moaned her approval.

"Mmm, you're so sweet, sweetie." Laurie smiled.

She drummed her tongue back and forth seductively, humming faintly around Sam's pleasure button.

"Oh, um, Auntie. We should stop. Please. I..."

Instead of stopping, Laurie slung her tongue faster into the slit between Sam's thighs.

Sam squealed, peering down at the top of Laurie's head. A pale part separated her straight black hair, and Sam could only see her aunt's brown eyes staring back toward her. Sam squirmed as she felt a rush of pleasure.

"Oh! Uh, I...."

Laurie paused her flaps to whisper, "We've got to be quiet. Hold on to my shoulder, okay? It's going to feel weird, but push up on my tongue and trust me."

Sam nodded, and Laurie's pink tongue returned to her sap-coated button. Laurie swished around softly. It was a strange feeling. Her soft tongue was incredibly talented. With one hand on her shoulder and one hand holding her mouth, Sam rotated her hips around.

"Ummmm," Sam whimpered into her palm.

The feeling was powerful. She didn't intend to do it, but she grabbed Laurie's black silk skull and held her there until she felt a burst. Sam released her hand from her mouth and placed both on Laurie's head. Fully enveloped in passion, Sam thrust her hips, brushing her clit faster. Her ass cheeks clenched each time she rocked to and fro. She forgot all about her aunt and the men downstairs and focused on the pleasant sensation traveling through her body.

"Oh, uh ooh." Her legs shuddered, and she almost lost balance, but Laurie wrapped her arms around her torso, keeping her tongue slipping in and out of her slit.

Sam threw her head back and gasped, "Oh, oh. Umm. Hmm, Auntie."

Laurie was now praying those guys were occupied with their games and hadn't thought to check on the two women. Sam was loud and buckled wildly on Laurie's tongue, nearly smothering her with her brown hairy mound.

Coming to her senses, Sam swiftly released her head and stepped back to stumble toward the bed. Her hands and feet were weak, and she couldn't believe how amazing that had felt. She wanted more but felt embarrassed about what she had just done.

Sam caught her breath, then frowned, "I...Um, I. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hold your head so hard, Auntie Laurie."

Laurie didn't hold a smile, instead a sexual manifestation, one Sam had never seen. Full of lust, she crawled toward the bed and knelt by Sam's feet.

"It's okay. I like a woman in control of her sexuality. You have such a sweet pussy, Sam."

Sam blushed, "Thank you."

"You orgasmed all over my tongue, baby girl."

"I didn't mean to. I was just... you were licking me, and it felt so good."

Laurie chuckled, "That's the point, baby girl. I am so proud of you. You're a woman now."

Sam chuckled and held her arms to combat the goosebumps dotting her tanned skin. She looked toward Laurie's pale completion, "You are so beautiful, Auntie."

Laurie smiled, "So are you. You are a hottie," she lifted and slid her shorts down, "Do you think you could return the favor?"

Sam nodded eagerly. She would do anything for Laurie after the bliss she had brought to her.

+

*

+

James and Trent talked non-stop, jumping from one conversation to the next. They sat at the kitchen table and chatted while Laurie and Sam kept busy in the kitchen. Bringing out the Meatloaf, Sam smiled and set the loaf pan on the table.

"Thank you, Sam," James smiled.

"Geek in glasses bringing me food has always been a dream of mine," Trent laughed.

Sam dropped her head and walked back into the kitchen.

James chuckled and whispered, "Yeah, it's too bad we can't get our usual show, huh?"

Trent chuckled and took a sip of his coke. He enjoyed dinners at James's place not just for the food, but Laurie sometimes served dinner naked. It was a punishment for her but a delight for him that made up for her lack of cooking skills.

"You thought about what I offered?" James asked in a hushed tone.

Trent shook his head, "Yeah. But I wouldn't feel right doing that."

"You are my brother, Trent. There is no one I trust more than you."

"Laurie doesn't even like me. And I'm sure she has said no to fucking me."

"What? No, man, she likes you, Trent. She admitted to me years ago that she finds you attractive."

"And she said yes to letting me fuck her?" Trent asked skeptically.

"Well, No. I haven't asked Laurie yet. I want your full cooperation before I even mention it. She's a firecracker, but she's getting older and more horned up."

Trent raised a brow, "That's a good thing, right?"

"Yeah, but. I can't keep up, man. And I would rather give her the option to step out with someone I trusted. You. I can't keep up with her these days. I'm almost 40."

"I know we're getting old, but we still got it."

"I fucked her asshole and stuck a dildo in her pussy last night for two hours straight. And she still woke up needing cock. I need a break," James chuckled.

Trent laughed then his face turned serious, "I can't, James. I don't want to mess up anything we've built over the years. You and I are thick as thieves, and if we were to stop being close." Trent sighed, "I don't know what I would do, man."

James nodded just as Sam rushed in with a pot of mashed potatoes, "I used my mom's recipe."

"I'm sure it will be good, baby girl."

James focused on his wife coming into the dining room fully clothed. Her petite curves were outstanding in a short black dress. James could detect her off-balance walk and knew she had a buttplug in her ass. Not including the butterfly toy on her clit. James's cock throbbed. Even though he was happy to have his niece visiting, he wished his wife was buck-naked feeding him this meal.

"Everything looks amazing," James smiled at Laurie, who blushed and rubbed his hand.

"I can't remember the last time we sat at the table," Laurie chuckled.

"Dad, mom, and I have different schedules, so we rarely eat together anymore," Sam remarked.

"How's Janet's new job going?" Laurie asked Sam, patting the chair for her to sit next to her.

Sam moved her plate across the table, "She loves it. But she comes home truly tired most nights and rarely gets days off. Dad had to drive me to the airport."

Trent snickered, "How's that asshole?"

"Trent!" Laurie scowled.

James chuckled, "Calm down, Laurie. It's no secret that we aren't fans of Kevin, no offense, Sam."

Sam nodded, "It's okay. My dad is pretty strict," she pushed on her glasses, adjusting them on her face to see her uncle's expression. Uncle James had a calm demeanor but a stern look that once made her nervous, but she knew he was kind-hearted. Uncle Trent had a handsome face with a dark beard, but he was the true asshole, she thought.

"Well, It's one thing for you to say it. But Trent is coming off as rude. He's been rude to Sam since she arrived, and I don't like it." Laurie glared at Trent.

Trent chuckled and coughed, "This meatloaf is dry."

"I wouldn't complain about free food," Laurie defended and rolled her eyes.

"Laurie," James rubbed her hand in warning to behave.

Laurie took a deep breath and displayed a plastic smile as she began to eat her meal.

"These are the best mashed potatoes, though," Trent winked at Sam.

She beamed at his rare compliment, "Thanks."

"Laurie, you seem tense, sweetheart. Is everything okay?" Trent chuckled.

Noticing his wife's moodiness, James chuckled and shook his head.

"There is nothing wrong with me," Laurie snapped.

Trent arched a brow, "Nothing?"

Laurie focused on eating her food and stopped staring daggers at Trent. But he tapped his foot, knocking his knee on the table, and James watched the fire burn into his wife's eyes. He knew she was a little on edge and stressed with planning his niece's trip perfectly. She was doing a fine job holding her composure until Trent chimed his knife on the plate, another annoyance that caused Laurie more turmoil.

*ding*

*ding*

*ding*

Laurie cleared her throat and sat up straight, "Trent, could you please, not."

*ding*

"What?"

*ding*

"Stop it!" Laurie yelled.

Sam flinched and dropped her fork, watching two smiles form on her uncle's face.

Laurie looked toward James with pitiful eyes, "I'm sorry, sir," she mumbled.

James smirked, "Sam, do you mind taking your meal up to your room, please?"

"I..."

"Do what uncle James says," Laurie smiled, but her lips slightly quivered.

Sam nodded and took her plate into the kitchen, watching their expressions as she walked upstairs and headed toward her room. It was almost eight at night, and she was exhausted on her first day, anyway.

Laurie kept her eyes on the dried-up meatloaf on her plate, awaiting James's ruling.

"Rule number what?"

"Number 7, sir."

"And what is rule number 7, Slut?"

"I shall not raise my voice toward company, sir. Even in the bows of anger, " Laurie whispered breathlessly.

James honestly couldn't recall the rule number, but he would check his notebook after dinner to make sure she was correct.

"On your knees, loud mouth." James smiled.

"Sir, May we go into the game room? I don't want Sam to hear or come down and see us."

"I thought you said she was old enough to know about kink?" James teased.

"I know, but-"

"Obey me or suffer the consequences."

Trent smirked toward Laurie as she settled onto her knees by his friend's side. Regardless of being an unwanted house guest, Trent still held more power than the one whose name was on the lease.

Laurie waited patiently for James to withdraw his cock. Avoiding Trent's gaze, she wrapped her lips around James's cock and sucked.

"You thought you were off the hook, huh?" James asked.

"Um huh," she murmured and savored her husband's flavor.

"You've got to do better, Laurie," Trent laughed.

Laurie was humiliated and horny as hell. In taunt of Trent, she deep-throated her husband's cock and refused to make gagging noises.

"She loves mouthing off 'cause she loves the reward," Trent remarked to James.

"Oh, she does," James cracked up, grabbing a handful of Laurie's black hair, "Tell Trent what you are. He might have forgotten."

With drool trickling from her mouth, Laurie inhaled and recited her title as James's property.

By the middle of June, Sam was enjoying herself in Virginia. It was much less humid than in her home state, and she enjoyed time with Laurie. The two had a lot in common and kept a conversation going. Their bond was strengthening in more ways than one. James took a week off for vacation, and the trio enjoyed a few days together in Maryland. When James returned to work the following week, Laurie and Sam resumed their intimate affair.

Laurie stretched out her legs until her foot hung off the side of the bed and rubbed at Sam's brown-haired skull.

"Mmm, that's it, baby girl."

Sam sweetly lapped at her cunt before burying her tongue inside.

Laurie chuckled, "Don't lick the boys' part. Lick my button, baby girl." She laid back and tweaked her pink nipples.

"Up just a little, sweetie. Keep your tongue on my start button," Laurie cooed and smiled wide as Sam uncovered her spot. "Right there, baby girl. Don't move, keep licking right...ahh, yes."

Fighting the urge to slip her tongue back down, Sam flicked her tongue on the spot until she felt Laurie's hand push her head away.

"Ohhh, God, that was fantastic," Laurie squealed and caught her breath.

"Can I lick the boy's part now?"

Laurie nodded, and Sam dove into her snatch, washing her tongue over the thick clear balm that leaked from her thin pussy lips. The sensation warmed her, and Laurie closed her eyes.

"Oh, my..."

"It's so good," Sam murmured in between licks.

Sam heard the door creak and looked back. She couldn't tell if the door was cracked since her glasses were on the side table.

Laurie opened her eyes and looked toward the closed door, "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I heard something."

Laurie looked at her smartphone, "It's only 2. Your uncles are both at work."

Sam shrugged it off and dived back into licking. It was so sweet, and she loved the moans Laurie made.

"You've got me horny again, baby girl. Do you feel like making me cum again?"

Instead of answering, Sam slithered her sore tongue back onto Laurie's clit. She had been licking for hours but couldn't get enough of the taste. It was sweet or savory, depending on the way Sam licked her.

Intense arousal had Laurie's clit engorged, and she requested Sam to suck it. Sam wrapped her lips around the rosy gem and suckled.

"OH, YES! Umm, that's it. Uh," Laurie pushed her head down, "Oooh, suck me. Yes, suck me, baby girl."

Laurie trembled against Sam's mouth and lost restraint. She pulled her pink nipples and rolled her hips. Sam had an excellent suction on her clit, and every motion felt like a burst of orgasmic pleasure.

"Ahhh, fuck, yes, baby girl. Uh-huh."

Sam caught her breath and pulled back her pussy lips to easily access her swollen rose. She stopped sucking to lap and lap until Laurie exploded yet again into a pile of mush.

"Oh, stop, stop. Umm, ah fuck," Laurie whined. Her thighs were trembling with a release.

Sam quickly halted her lap and went to her knees on the bed.

"Give me a minute, baby girl. You were excellent today." Laurie beamed.

Sam smiled and wrapped her arms around Laurie's waist. Curling up toward her, Sam rested her head on Laurie's chest to suck on her nipples. Sam liked getting licked and having orgasms, but she loved making Laurie moan.

+

+

+

The following Friday afternoon, the four gathered outside by the grill for steaks and chicken. Laurie had made a salad, and Sam had helped with the prep work for the meats. It was a peaceful night, but the mosquitos were not that relaxed, and they eventually took their cookout inside.

"Play that song again!" Trent waved his shirt in the air, "Everybody!!"

Trent and James had been drinking all afternoon. It was well after midnight, and they had decided to sing karaoke. Laurie and Sam became the audience as they sat on the couch and giggled over the two drunken men.

Trent downed his beer and looked toward Sam, lost in her book, "Do you not know this song, Sam?"

Sam shook her head.

"Of course, you don't. Too busy reading." Trent laughed, "I know you've gotten drunk before, haven't you, bookworm? James, you remember those college parties."

James laughed, then looked toward Laurie, and his smile dropped. He didn't want to be in the doghouse even if he was feeling on top of the world right now.

"Sam starts school next year. She just graduated, top of her class. Smart girl." James smiled at her success. They didn't have children, and Sam was his pride and joy.

Trent eyed his friend's niece with curiosity, "Sam, what college are you going to?"

"Duke, in North Carolina," Sam looked down at the carpet. It was something about Trent's eyes that unnerved her. He had yet to call her names, and she kept her head down to deter his expected humiliation.

Trent held his beer to his lips and snickered, "Duke sucks."

James chuckled nervously while Sam and Laurie both frowned. "He means the basketball team. Duke is a great school, Sam."

The men went back to singing, and Sam got lost in the novel, ignoring Trent's drunken comment.

+

+

Trent licked his lips as he scanned Sam. Her breasts were huge and swollen, the tops popping from her bra. Her shorts were loose, but sitting down, Trent could see her plump pussy sticking out.

"What kind of music do you like?" Trent asked. Sam ignored his question, and he repeated himself, becoming louder.

Sam looked over toward the recliner. Trent sat wide-legged and was gazing at her.

"Me?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, you." Trent laughed, "You're the only one here."

Sam looked around and realized her Aunt and uncle had left her alone with the tormentor.

"I, um, I like everything." Sam shrugged and flipped to the next page in her book.

"What's everything?"

"I mean. I like rock music and a little bit of country. My mom likes country music. She plays it in the car, so I have to listen."

"That's not everything."

Sam fought the urge to roll her eyes and thought, "I sing in a choir at church, so Gospel. I..." Sam chuckled to herself, "My friend has a Tik Tok, and I've done some dances with her. So, I like this one rap song from Tik Tok. I can't remember the name."

"You dance?"

Sam nodded, rolling her sweeping hips while making hand motions to her favorite Tik Tok.

Trent held in his laughter and smiled, "That's cute. You might be famous one day."

Shaking her head, Sam focused back on her book. Trent moved to the couch, sitting next to Sam; he eyed her facial features. She didn't look like her mom or dad. She had her own appeal that caused his cock to swell, and those titties were teasing him with a good time.

Trent cleared his throat before speaking, "You've grown up nicely."

"Uh, yeah, that's how time works," Sam chuckled.

"You look pretty, I mean. You are a beauty," Trent beamed.

Sam chuckled nervously and shook her head.

"You are," Trent assured. "Why do you wear those thick glasses?"

"I need them to see."

Slightly annoyed, Sam's head plunged back into her book. Trent pulled her glasses off, and she grabbed at his arm to get them back. He annoyingly held them up out of reach and laughed.

"If only you could see how beautiful you are."

"Give me back my glasses."

"Say, please."

Sam frowned.

"God," Trent licked his lips, "You're even beautiful, sad."

Sam swallowed and fought the urge to smile. She figured he was only taunting her, and she dropped her head, awaiting the punchline. Chuckling and placing her glasses on her lap, Trent let his fingers linger around her bare thighs.