The Summer Rental Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Nell wasn’t about to send her first orgasm of the day down Joan’s throat. Not yet anyway. She pulled, her cock slowly emerging from Joan as she dragged the MILF off of her. The flared rim of Nell’s crown caught at the entrance of Joan’s throat for a second, eliciting a gagging cough that finally forced Nell out. Joan popped off of her with a ragged “Glaaah!” Her eyes were wild, her tongue draped over her lower lip, chin and cleavage streaked with spit. Nell admired her handiwork for a moment and then stood from the massage table. She still had her grip on Joan’s hair, and she pushed Joan down onto her balls, mashing her sack into Joan’s lips. Joan simply moaned, her lips and tongue eagerly working away at Nell’s nuts.

“On your feet,” Nell said, dragging Joan upright by her hair. She pushed her towards the massage table. “Bend over.”

Joan happily complied, looking over her shoulder and letting out a ragged “Oh fuck!” when Nell pulled her bikini bottoms down. She picked up one knee and braced it against the table, opening herself up. Nell smiled at that and reached out to stroke Joan’s pussy. The MILF was soaked, absolutely sopping with girlcum. She must’ve orgasmed just from the throat fucking. Other than keeping her bikini line trimmed, Joan didn’t do more than the most basic maintenance and her copious pubic hair was matted to her skin with nectar. Nell didn’t care, she just lined her cock up with that sloppy cunt and split it open.

“Ohmigod!” Joan threw her head back as Nell took her. If she hadn’t orgasmed before, she did now, squirting messily all over the table, the floor, Nell’s balls. “Fuck, you’re big.” Nell was advancing on her inexorably, reshaping her cunt around that massive pole. And she just didn’t stop, not until she was fully sheathed in the deepest reaches of Joan’s pussy.

Nell stayed there for a while, rotating her hips, pushing herself as deep as possible. She slapped Joan’s ass, making her round cheek wobble. Then again, leaving a red handprint behind. “What a fucking slutty MILF pussy. Goddamn, Joan, you’re a mess.” That made Joan cry out, and more girlcum audibly splattered onto the floor. Nell reached out to grab the end of Joan’s ponytail, rotating her wrist and wrapping the dark hair around her palm until she could get a solid grip on the scrunchy holding it all together. She pulled Joan back, tugging her spine into a curve. Nell bent over her, her free hand snaking up Joan’s torso until she had it locked around Joan’s throat and she squeezed. “You want this so bad, don’t you? I can feel you twitching around me.” Joan’s breaths were coming little gasps as Nell choked her. Her eyes rolled back, cunt drooling, and then gushing as the lack of air, Nell’s cock stuffing her, and the pure wantonness of the whole situation pushed her over the edge again. Her entire body quaked, locked in Nell’s grasp, as she gasped what little air she could to fill her lungs. Nell released her throat and plunged her middle and ring fingers between those gasping lips. Joan’s mouth locked down on her, instinctively sucking on the invading digits and getting them slick with spit. Once they were nicely lubed, Nell tugged them from Joan’s mouth and pulled her bikini to the side. Her slick fingers, along with her thumb, locked around one of Joan’s fat nipples and tugged, pulling until Joan’s breath began to stutter. Nell leaned in close and pressed her mouth to Joan’s ear. “Tell me.”

“Oh, fuck, I want you! Fucking use me! My pussy, my ass, my throat, take everything! Use me, please! I need it so much! Just show me what my body is for!” Joan’s eyes screwed shut, her hips twitching as another climax roared through her. She squirted again, creamy girlcum gushing all over Nell’s balls and legs. “Ohmigod,” Joan whispered. She thought she knew what sex was, what fucking and being fucked was. But now Joan realized that she didn’t know a damn thing. She had never been pushed to these heights before. Drool was streaking down her chin, tears were rolling down her cheeks, her pussy was gushing all over the floor. Her skin was on fire, desperate for Nell’s touch, like she was one big erogenous zone.

“That’s a good girl. Time to give you exactly what you need.” Nell pulled back, Joan’s lips grabbing onto her shaft as best they could, until only her crown remained inside. Then it was a full thrust back in. That drew out a ragged cry from Joan’s lips and a gush of girlcum. And then again, and again, a little faster each time. Joan was erupting like a fountain around her, gushes of nectar splattering all over the place, creamy strings of the stuff hanging from Nell’s balls. Joan couldn’t do anything but moan and cum. Nell still had a lock on her hair, was still tugging her nipple out to the point where pain and pleasure became one. Her cunt was twitching and drooling, desperately trying to milk Nell’s cum, her womb crying out to be filled.

But Nell had a will of iron around her climax, and she wanted everything Joan had to give first. She released the slut’s nipple and stood upright. She spread one fat asscheek to the side and revealed Joan’s slutty ring. Nell pursed her lips and let a blob of spit fall onto Joan’s asshole. Time to see if she was just like her daughters in another way. When Nell withdrew her cock from Joan it was coated in creamy girlcum, and more drooled in strings from her opened cunt to join the puddle of the floor. She pressed her lubed up crown to Joan’s asshole and a hard shudder ran through her, a pulse of precum joining the spit and nectar that was smeared into Joan’s crack.

“Oh, God yes,” Joan whispered. “Take my ass. It’s been so long.” She trailed off into moans as Nell entered her.

Joan’s ass offered more resistance than her cunt, but it opened all the same. Her ring had been weakened by orgasms and lust, and Joan was pushing right back against Nell, desperate to feel her in every single way. Nell eased into her, lubing the passage with her spurting pre and the copious girlcum coating her shaft. Each thrust took Nell a little deeper into Joan’s guts, until her hips slapped into Joan’s ass, and in that moment Joan turned to look at her, a manic smile on her face. Then they were off. Nell set a punishing pace, pounding into Joan’s ass over and over. Joan reached between her legs, her fingers a blur on her clit, and she came, and came, and came.

Nell wasn’t about to leave her load in Joan’s ass either. When she had her fill of that hole she pulled out and draped her cock over Joan’s back, precum pulsing out in burning lines over her skin. She finally released her grip on Joan’s hair, and the other woman’s head dropped. But only for a moment.

“On your knees,” Nell said, her breath ragged. “I want to finish in your throat.”

If there was any hesitation in Joan about tasting something that had just been so deep up her own ass, she didn’t show it. She scrambled off the table and fell to her knees in front of Nell, reaching out eagerly for Nell’s cock and guiding it between her lips. All of the earlier resistance her throat had shown was gone, knocked out of her by the passage of Nell’s cock and the series of life altering orgasms that followed. Nell surged down her in a single thrust. She placed a hand on the back of Joan’s head to stabilize her, and then she fucked her throat. This was about Nell, not Joan, and her ragged moans rang out into the apartment as her hips slapped again and again into Joan’s face. She finally released the iron grip she had on her climax, burying herself in Joan’s throat as her cock bloated, rope after rope of seed pumping into the MILF slut kneeling before her. She didn’t even try to pull out, shooting the entirety of her load right into Joan’s stomach. When her orgasm finally subsided she pulled out, leaving Joan gasping and coughing on the floor, and stumbled over to sit on the bed.

It took Nell a moment to focus and catch her breath. But when she did, a huge smile split her face.

Joan was kneeling in a puddle of her own squirt, red faced, her chin and chest dripping with spit. More pussy nectar was dripping onto her head from the massage table above her, and as Nell watched Joan tilted her head back and opened her mouth, moaning as she captured some of her own flavor. When she looked back at Nell her expression was all lust and shock and hunger mixed up into one. She staggered to her feet and made her way to the bed, sitting heavily next to Nell.

They looked at each other for a moment, before breaking into giggles simultaneously.

“Woo,” Nell let out, whistling a bit. “That got a little… intense. Sorry if I was too rough.”

“No, baby. It was amazing. I’ve needed something like that for…” Joan let out a deep breath. “For a long time, I think.”

“Good. Glad I could help.” Nell placed her index finger under Joan’s chin and guided her into a kiss. Their embrace started softly, but rapidly progressed to hard and passionate. Within seconds Nell had Joan laid out on the bed, her fingers making a beeline for Joan’s cunt. Joan’s pubic hair was soaked in her cum, thickly matted to her skin. As her fingers slipped between Joan’s lips Nell pulled back from the kiss and looked her in the eye. “This pussy better be waxed the next time I see you.”

“Oh, fuck, anything for you baby.” Joan arched her back off the bed. “Just make me-”

Nell pounded her fingers into Joan’s g-spot. The patch of sensitive tissue was hugely swollen from all the climaxes that had roared through Joan, but there was one more left in her. Soon, girlcum was splashing away from Nell’s palm and gushing around her fingers while Joan writhed under her. Nell lifted her hand away with a moan. Her palm and fingers were coated in a creamy layer of Joan’s lust, dripping down onto the MILF’s stomach. She held her hand up towards Joan.

“One last thing, slut. Clean this up.”

The next afternoon, as Nell was leaving to go meet Anka at a bar, she found Joan in the driveway unloading groceries from her car. Joan turned to meet her with a smile, and Nell couldn’t help but let out a whistle at the sight of her. The MILF was wearing a thin tank top, her dark nipples clearly visible and so stiff they were practically cutting through the fabric, and a short pleated skirt.

Joan took a quick look around to make sure that her daughters weren’t watching, and then pulled Nell into a kiss, her tongue plunging into the younger woman’s mouth. They moaned into each other for a moment and then Joan stepped back. She pulled up the hem of her skirt to reveal a bare, freshly waxed mound. “Just like you wanted, baby.”

“Goddamn, what a good girl.” Nell stepped forward and cupped Joan’s cunt, relishing the smooth feeling of her puffy lips. Joan was already dripping wet, clearly anticipating this moment, and Nell easily split her peach with a pair of fingers. She curved them and dragged them over Joan’s swollen g-spot, drawing out a moan and a fresh trickle of girlcum. When Nell pulled her fingers out they were coated in a creamy layer of nectar, and she presented the soaked fingers to Joan. “You know what to do.”

Joan fell on the digits with a moan, bobbing up and down on them like they were Nell’s cock, until she pulled back with a wet pop. “Will I see you later?”

Nell leaned in close, cupping Joan’s ass and pressing her lips to Joan’s ear. “You’re gonna see a lot of me this summer. Count on it.”

So that was that, now Nell was involved with all three Solvig women. She settled into a pretty regular schedule. Joan was usually first, often coming up to Nell’s place after her morning run, stripping off her clothes and crawling under the sheets. On the rare days where Joan and Nell were both home but the girls weren’t she would come up and give Nell a massage, replaying that first encounter. Zoe would be next, trading her morning poolside tease for a rough session with Nell’s cock. She didn’t bother to wear clothes in the mornings, and walked back home streaked in seed and splattered in squirt. It was a miracle she hadn’t been caught yet. Callie was Nell’s partner at night, sneaking over after she thought everyone else was asleep.

It was interesting how each of them seemed to need something different from her. Callie wanted to learn, to explore. She wanted Nell to find her limits, and then push them even further. Sessions with her were energetic, exciting, with a lot of giggling in between mind wiping orgasms. Joan wanted release. She had ten years of sexuality and libidinal energy to get out. Their time together was long, passionate sessions of making out followed by explosive, gushing climaxes. And Zoe… Well Zoe wanted to be fucked, used, degraded even. Her newly discovered submissive side was strongly in the fore with Nell, and she spent a lot of time on her knees or bent over in bed piteously begging for Nell’s cock. It wasn’t all rough stuff with Zoe, and the two of them had a lot of fun together, but she liked to lose control.

Of course, there were plenty of similarities between the three women. They could all take every inch of Nell in their throats, pussies, or asses. They loved it hard, fast, and deep. Dirty talk really, really, worked on them. Calling them a good girl or a slut was just about enough to make them gush. And between them, they had a trio of the juiciest, gooiest cunts Nell ever had the privilege of encountering. All three of them were squirting, gushing, fountaining little sluts, and Nell was doing a lot of laundry to keep up with them. Joan liked her own taste, and if there was an opportunity to lick up any stray girlcum from Nell’s stomach or even the massage table, she would do so. And Zoe seemed to think that part of her role as Nell’s submissive fucktoy was to slurp up any puddles of their combined juices that accumulated on the floor. Even so, each day was a struggle to find clean sheets.

But it was a hell of a way to spend the summer.

“You’re going to get caught,” Anka said.

They were at Anka’s place, having some wine and thinking about watching a movie. Nell had already decided to spend the night, and had let each of the Solvig women know individually. All three of them responded with a selfie. Amusingly, they were all in the same pose, the shot taken from between their knees, pussies spread and a pair of fingers occupying each asshole, while their gasping faces were in the background. Nell showed Anka, who only laughed. She was completely in the loop about this whole thing, and had been since the start.

“I think I have it under control,” Nell said.

“If you say so. I think you are, uh…” Anka moved both hands up and down while she looked for the right word. “Juggling a lot of balls. You should just hope it isn’t the mom that catches you first.

Anka was right, of course.