The Summer Rental Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anka felt her looking, and turned towards Nell with a flirty smile. She sat down on the towel next to Nell, her eyes tracing along Nell’s form with that same evaluating look from earlier in the day. “You like girls.” It wasn’t a question.

“What makes you say that?” Anka wasn’t wrong, but Nell wanted to be seduced a little more than that.

“The way you look at me. The way you’ve been looking at me all day.” Anka smiled, the tip of her tongue touching her upper lip. Then she shrugged. “Maybe I’m wrong.”

“No, you’re right. I like girls.” Nell reached out and traced her finger along Anka’s thigh, connecting a few of the beads of water on her skin. “I like everyone.”

Anka’s smile got a bit bigger. “Good, I like everyone too.” She leaned in and then they were kissing, Anka’s tongue pushing into Nell’s mouth. They turned towards each other, and in the process Anka’s hand ended up on Nell’s thigh, right where her cock was stretched down the leg of her shorts. Anka paused for a moment, her hand squeezing and feeling, trying to determine just what she was working with. A smile split her lips and she chuckled. “Ah, I see. Best of both worlds, is it?”

“Is that OK?” Nell asked. In her experience it was OK about two-thirds of the time. The other third was usually a disaster, which is why she tried not to reveal herself on day one. Oh well.

“Of course it is OK.” Anka kissed her again and then pulled back. “Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private though?”

Nell bit her lip and nodded. They stood together and grabbed the towel. Anka took her hand and led her down the beach. A fair number of cheers and good natured whistles followed them. Their’s wouldn’t be the only hook-up tonight, Nell knew that. Seasonal romances came with the territory. It had been a while since she fell into one quite so quickly though.

Their destination was a little ways down the beach, a lonesome picnic table. Nell threw the towel down onto the bench just in time for Anka to pull her into another kiss. This one lasted a lot longer than the first, their tongues dueling as they moaned into each other. Anka was about the same height as Nell, but built on a more slender European chassis.

Nell was a little out of breath when she pulled back and looked Anka in the eye. “You’re sure you’re OK with all of me?”

“Please, you are not my first girl with a cock.” Anka pressed her hand into Nell’s stomach and slid it under the waistband of her shorts. Her eyes and smile went wider together. “None of them was as big as you, though.”

Nell could only smile at that. She moaned as Anka stroked her under her shorts. It was tempting to let Anka take control, but she wanted to make the next move. Nell wrapped Anka into another kiss. “I want to taste you,” she said, guiding Anka towards the picnic table.

Anka grinned and hopped up onto the table and spread her legs. She reached down and opened her lips with a pair of fingers. “I hope that big cock didn’t go to your head. Most boys with big dicks think they don’t need to know how to eat pussy.”

“Don’t worry baby, I know what I’m doing.” Nell unzipped her shorts and pulled out her cock, giving its length a couple of long strokes. “I think you’re gonna be very happy.”

“Bohze moi,” Anka gasped. “Happy? I am going to be dead. If you kill me with that thing you have to take all my shifts, to warn you.”

Nell chuckled and sat on the picnic table bench. Anka had a deliciously puffy cunt, fat outer lips forming a deep valley that led into her pink core, all of it topped by a nice round clit. Nell dragged her tongue up that valley and gave Anka’s button a few laps, drawing out a ragged moan. “Then I better get you nice and wet. I don’t want to work doubles all summer.”

Anka moaned as Nell devoured her. She had one hand on the back of Nell’s head, the other pinching and tugging at her stiff nipples. She shouldn’t have worried that Nell relied on her cock to give a woman pleasure. Clearly, the other woman knew what she was doing. Nell was giving her long, flat-tongued licks from the bottom of her slit to her taut button, over and over, until Anka gasped. Then she pursed her lips around Anka’s clit, tongue flicking up and down until Anka’s breath stuttered. She was close, and she went over the edge when Nell slid a pair of fingers into her and pushed them across her g-spot. “Oh, fuck!” Anka cried, her cunt clamping down on Nell’s fingers as her climax roared through her.

Nell rode the wave of Anka’s orgasm. She pulled her fingers from Anka’s pussy, grabbing her under the thighs and pushing her up. Anka squawked in surprise, but she quickly changed to moans as Nell began lapping at her asshole.

“N-naughty,” Anka moaned.

Nell looked up from Anka’s ass with a smile. “Do you like naughty?” She brought the pair of pussy slicked fingers that had worked over Anka’s g-spot up to her ass, applying a bit of pressure. A slutty grin crossed Anka’s lips and she nodded. That was all the permission Nell needed. She pushed her fingers into Anka’s ass, pussy juice leaking from Anka’s cunt and adding to the spit lubing her hole. Nell made eye contact with Anka as she began pumping her fingers into her, both of them smiling at each other, Anka beginning to moan again. Her moans took on a higher pitch once Nell began working her clit with her free thumb. They stayed, eyes locked, as Nell fucked her, Anka’s breath stuttering, moans spilling from her lips. “Come on, now,” Nell said quietly.

Anka threw her head back and let out a low moan. Her ass flexed around Nell’s fingers, trying to draw her in deeper. Her pussy twitched, girlcum leaking from her and joining the sloppy mess at her asshole. It took Anka a few minutes of gasping, her hips rolling and flexing, for her to come back to herself. When she finally did her eyes were feral. “I want to ride you.”

She almost had to stand up, her feet straddling Nell’s hips on the bench, to get in position. But Anka’s cunt was wet and willing and ready, opening easily for Nell’s crown. Her eyes lit up as she sank down, a huge slutty smile spreading across her lips. “F-fat fucking cock,” Anka moaned. “Oh, wow.”

Nell was moaning too. Anka was tight and wet and strong around her, gripping her cock perfectly as she slid down. Girlcum was drooling down her length, coating her balls. She reached out and grasped the nape of Anka’s neck, pulling her into a kiss. They moaned into each other as Nell hilted herself in Anka, drawing out a ragged little gasp when her cock finally took the deepest reaches of Anka’s pussy. Anka’s hips ground into her, their lips and tongues working against one another. Then a slight lift, and little push, soft wet noises from their juncture where Anka’s cunt stretched and oozed around Nell. It was a gentle coupling, hands roaming and exploring, lips continually locked, fingers dragging through hair or finding a nipple for a quick pinch.

The last time Nell had sex was a few weeks ago, back in Tahoe. She’d been functionally celibate since then, her own hands the only relief she had. And now, on her first full day in town, this beautiful woman was riding her cock, moaning in her mouth, cunt wet and sloppy and perfect around her girth. There was no way she was lasting long.

“I’m close,” Nell groaned, breaking away from their kiss. “Where do you want me to finish?”

“Inside,” Anka said hurriedly, her smile flashing in the dim light. “I’m safe. Just fill me up.”

Nell gave her a ragged nod and began thrusting, pushing her cock into Anka’s deepest depths. It didn’t take long, and she released with a groan. Cum boiled up her length, pouring into Anka in waves. Nell moaned, resting her head against Anka’s chest as her balls unloaded.

“Oh, that’s it,” Anka cooed. She stroked Nell’s hair, letting the other woman fill her to the brim and then some, seed leaking out around Nell’s cock and drooling down to the sand. Eventually, the flow slowed and then stopped. Nell looked up at her with a smile, and they kissed. “We should probably get back to the party,” Anka said. “Before someone thinks you actually did kill me out here.”

*

Zoe Solvig whipped down the narrow roads of her hometown. She knew them like the back of her hand, and as far as she was concerned she could drive them with her eyes closed at any speed.

“I mean, that was a fucking good party last night,” Zoe said. She was on the phone with her best friend Isabella.

Izzy laughed. “Yeah it was. I can't believe you went down on Margot Ketteridge like that.”

“Why not? I love eating pussy.”

“She’s just such a prude bitch, that's why.”

Zoe rolled her eyes and passed a slow moving truck. “I went down on her because she's a prude bitch. Making her cum on that dining room table in front of everyone just showed how much of a hypocrite she is.”

“It must’ve worked. I heard she went home with some of the girls on the rugby team after and they ran a train on her,” Izzy said. “So she might be a bit less of a prude next semester.”

“Let's hope so.” Zoe pulled into her driveway, slowing down at the last minute, her tires squealing. Then she saw the unfamiliar car parked in front of the garage. “Aw, shit.”

“What is it?”

“I forgot my mom was renting out the garage apartment again this year. I was hoping she wouldn't.” Zoe parked the car. “The last guy was a real creeper. He kept staring at my sister.”

“Ugh, that sucks. Ok, I have to go. Bye slut, love you!”

“Bye bitch, love you too!”

As she got out of the car Zoe admired her reflection in the car window. She thought her outfit was especially cute today. A very short, very thin crop top. Her fat, puffy nipples were standing strong and she could see the silver of her nipple piercings through the white fabric. A fair amount of underboob was hanging from the bottom. Zoe was always grateful that she inherited her mom's tits. Her black booty shorts were pulled so far into her ass crack that they were practically inside of her. Her pussy was clearly outlined. The seam was right on her clit, and provided enough pressure that it actually turned her on a bit. She'd stopped three times on the drive down to masturbate, but she could feel the need for another session building in her gut.

Zoe turned just in time for the garage apartment door to open. She braced herself for some slimy guy to come out and leer at her. Her mom never rented to anyone actually dangerous, but there had been a lot of weirdos over the years. This time though, instead of some greasy nerd, a smoking hot blonde walked out. She was taller than Zoe, and clearly in good shape. Her outfit wasn't doing her any favors, a black T-shirt with the Birchmere logo on it and a pair of khaki shorts, but the boring clothes couldn't hide her banging body. Zoe had to stop her jaw from dropping.

The girl smiled as she saw Zoe, but couldn’t stop her eyes from flicking to Zoe's tits for a moment. That made Zoe feel better, but only for a second. The blonde approached and stretched out her hand.

“Hi, you must be Zoe. I'm Nell.”

“Uh, yeah, nice to meet you.” What the fuck was this? Some hot chick invading her space, taking up what should by all rights be her party pad?

“I'd love to chat, but I need to get to work. See you around.” Nell was off with a wave.

Zoe stood there, stunned for a moment, until Nell drove off. She was suddenly feeling less secure in her position as the pinnacle of hotness in this house. She shook it off and made her way inside.

“Mom, Callie, I'm home!”

“Sweetie, so good to see you.” Her mother swept out of the kitchen and pulled her into a hug. She held Zoe out at arms length. “What are you wearing?”

“Whatever I want, Mom.” Zoe raised an eyebrow at her mother. She had a punishing course load and near perfect grades. What she wore and what she did on her own time was her business, and her mother knew it.

“I know, I know,” Joan said, holding up her hands. “I'm just glad you're home. Callie, your sister is here!”

“Zoe!” Callie ran in and embraced her sister. “So glad you're back.”

“Me too,” Zoe said with a smile. “So who's this hottie above the garage?”

“That's Nell, she seems nice,” Callie said, blushing a little for some reason.

“Yeah,” Joan agreed. “She's great. Best tenant we've had yet. So far anyway.”

“Alright, if you guys like her.” But Zoe wasn't sure. Something wasn't right about Nell.

*

That night Callie lounged on her bed and contemplated what she would do next. Her mother had opened a couple bottles of wine to celebrate Zoe’s return, and she was feeling a little tipsy. Joan was never all that strict about underage drinking, at least not when it was happening where she could supervise, so the three of them chatted and drank well into the evening. Callie was still a little wired from the day though, even the drink couldn't slow her down too much. She slid her hand down the front of her shorts, fingers finding her clit, and idly circled the fat button. Maybe she should get off. She wouldn't have the sort of privacy at school she had here. Hell, she'd probably be sharing a room with someone, so it wasn’t likely that she would be able to experience her full setup for a while. Her opportunities to really work herself over were going to be pretty limited.

But as Callie stood she saw the lights of Nell’s car turn into the driveway. She had a good view of the garage from her room, and as Nell walked up the steps to her apartment a grin split Callie’s lips. There was an idea…

Nell answered the door wearing a tank top and some pajama pants, so Callie got a good look at her full breasts straining the fabric. There was the barest hint of Nell’s cock in her pants, if Callie hadn’t known it was there she would’ve missed it. As it was, the hint was enough to make Callie freeze in the doorway.

“Hi Callie,” Nell said after a second. “What, uh, what’s up?”

“Um,” Callie started. She had a plan in her head when she walked over her, but it was gone now. “I wanted to apologize for walking in on you the other day, in the shower. I should’ve been paying more attention.” That’s not enough, she said to herself, and her mind raced for a moment. “Oh, and I get the feeling that Zoe was kind of a bitch to you this morning. So, sorry for that too.”

“I didn’t talk to her long enough to get offended, but she did come across a little cold.”

“She’s like that with new people, she’ll warm up to you.”

Nell smiled. “Well, apology accepted. Have a good night.”

“Wait! I thought you might like a peace offering.” Callie held up a baggie with a joint in it. “We could share?”

Nell’s smile went a little wider. “I’m not about to turn down free drugs. Come on in.”

The window overlooking the pool had a little padded bench, so they sat side by side, blowing their smoke out the opened window. Callie was quickly enthralled by Nell’s tales of her nomadic lifestyle and all the places she’d worked. Even if Nell tried her best to bring up the not so romantic parts of it.

“I’m just saying,” Nell passed the joint back to Callie. “I’ve slept in my car way more nights than I’ve wanted to. And it can be tough finding a clean bathroom on the road.”

“I know,” Callie said, blowing a plume of smoke towards the window. “But you’ve just been so many places, seen so many things. It’s cool.”

“I guess,” Nell replied with a shrug. “I didn’t get to see much of anything growing up, and I didn’t go to college, so traveling around sounded like a good idea. I’ll settle down one of these days.”

“Sometimes I wish I’d taken a year off before school, just to travel. But mom would’ve thrown a fit.”

“Where are you going to school?” Nell asked.

“University of Vermont. It’s not Dartmouth,” Callie said with a little roll of her eyes. “But they have a good pre med program. I want to be a doctor, like mom.” She paused for a second. “I just worry that by the time I’m your age I’ll still be in school, and I won’t be able to travel or go anywhere.”

“I’m only twenty-five, not that much older than you,” Nell said. “And being a doctor is important. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to travel, don’t worry.”

“You’re probably right.” Callie looked at the little stump of the joint. It was almost burned down to the filter. “Here, one last hit.” She took a deep pull and held the smoke in her lungs, leaning towards Nell.

Nell leaned in with a laugh, her mouth open. Callie blew the smoke gently towards her and Nell inhaled what she could, exhaling through her nose after a moment. Their mouths were still very close together, and it only took the slightest movement for their lips to meet. They sighed into each other for a moment as they kissed before Nell pushed away.

“Callie, I don’t… I mean, your mom is my landlord. This isn’t a good-”

Callie cut her short by climbing into her lap and planting another kiss on Nell’s lips, her tongue pushing into Nell’s mouth. “I’m an adult, I can do what I want. Understand?” She asked when she finally broke away. Callie waited for Nell to nod in agreement. “Good.” She grabbed both of Nell’s hands and pushed them under her shirt. She got impatient as Nell slowly slid her shirt upwards and tugged the whole thing over her head.

“Wow.” Nell let out a long breath as she reached up and cupped Callie’s tits. They were only modestly sized, but firm and round and high, perfectly shaped, and capped by tight pink nipples that pointed slightly upwards. “Goddamn.”

“I’m glad you like them.” Callie sat up a bit on her knees, getting her tits in range of Nell’s mouth. “Don’t be shy, I like it rough.”

Nell knew how to take directions just fine, and she leaned in to swallow up one of those pink nipples. Her tongue flicked across the stiff bud before she latched her teeth around it, biting just hard enough to sting. Her hand found Callie’s other breast, fingers pinching her nipple and then tugging it out until Callie moaned and her breath stuttered.

“Oh fuck, that’s it,” Callie said breathily. She reached down, awkwardly tugging at Nell’s pajamas. Nell assisted with her one free hand, and together they got the pants past Nell’s knees. Her cock swung up between Callie’s legs, the shaft sticking out behind her. She turned her head to finally catch a glimpse of that awesome rod. “Fucking hell.”

Nell came away from Callie’s breast with a wet pop. She wrapped one arm around her waist, the other hooking under Callie’s legs, and stood. The girl made a delighted little gasp as Nell lifted her up. It was only a few steps to the bed, even though Nell had to pause for a moment to kick off her pants. And then she tossed Callie down on the bedspread. Callie looked up at her with a giggle, pure lust in her eyes, while Nell took a moment to admire Callie’s trim form.

“Fuck me, girl. You are in SHAPE.” Nell could only smile. Callie obviously put in some serious gym time. She had strong shoulders and muscular arms. Her abs stood out proudly from her stomach, a pair of muscles making a nice V shape that led into the waistband of her shorts.

“Thanks,” Callie said, reaching up to cup her breasts. “I used to be a dancer, and the workout habit stuck with me.”

“Whatever you’re doing, it’s working.” Nell stripped off her own shirt and then joined Callie in the bed. They kissed for a moment, before Nell started working her way down. She kissed and nibbled down Callie’s neck and along her collarbone. Each nipple got a wet, sucking bite. Nell traced the lines of Callie’s abs with her tongue, flicking across Callie’s belly button until the girl giggled. Then she was kissing along Callie’s waistband, her hands hooking into the fabric and dragging it down the girl’s strong legs. Callie had a smooth, hairless pussy, her puffy labia the same color as her skin. She was already wet and open, her pink core clearly aching to be taken, her fat clit swollen and out of its hood. Nell leaned into her, dragging her tongue up the creases when her thighs met her groin. And then she was on to the main event.

“Ohmigod,” Callie moaned as Nell’s tongue slid up the valley of her lips. “Nobody’s ever done-” Another ragged moan spilled from her lips as the tip of Nell’s tongue flicked across her clit. “Oh fuck me.”