The Summer Rental Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nell could only shake her head and do her best to ignore the slut. This was obviously some sort of game for Zoe, to the point of being a kink. She masturbated by the pool where Nell could see many times, openly fingering her pussy and even her ass, clearly hoping to get some sort of reaction from Nell. It would’ve been hot if Zoe wasn’t so obnoxious about it, so plainly doing it to upset Nell. She didn’t even know what she’d done to piss Zoe off. From the first moment they’d met Zoe seemed to dislike her, and this was how she was showing it.

If Zoe was hoping to get something out of Nell beyond mild annoyance, she was going to be disappointed. Nell was getting her physical needs thoroughly met by Zoe’s younger sister. Callie was sneaking up to her room every night, practically pouncing on Nell as soon as she was through the door. She was eager, to say the least, demanding that Nell take her in every way possible. They would fuck for hours, until both of them were sweaty, exhausted messes, streaked in each other’s cum. So, despite Zoe’s enticing appearance, Nell didn’t feel a strong need to do something about it.

Still, it was annoying.

“Maybe she can subliminally tell you are fucking her younger sister,” Anka said one afternoon at work.

“Yeah, uh, fuck, m-maybe.” Nell was having a hard time responding, since Anka was currently milking the last of Nell’s orgasm onto her outstretched tongue. “We’re trying to be sneaky though.”

After their hook-up on the beach, Anka made it clear that she wasn’t looking for a relationship. Just friends, with some occasional fucking on the side. Nell didn’t mind. Anka was cool, knew seemingly everyone at the resort, and she was a regular at every cheap industry bar in town. Free drinks flowed when Anka was around. Plus a couple of times a week Anka dragged her into one of the hotel’s backrooms so they could have some fun.

Which was how Anka ended up kneeling in front of Nell, nude. Because, as she put it, “I get all drooly when you throat fuck me. And I don’t want to change clothes.”

“Tonight you should see if she’s peeking in your windows.” Anka stood, took a couple of steps to a nearby desk, and bent over it. She looked back at Nell. “Come on, now. Our break isn’t over yet.”

When Nell got home from work that night there was a light coming from the pool area. She poked her head back to find that Joan and her daughters had set up a projection screen to watch a movie, pulling out a couple of couches to sit on. She tried to slink away and leave them to their family time, but she got caught.

“Nell, come join us,” Joan said. “It's such a nice night and we thought we'd watch something fun out here.”

“Yeah, come watch with us.” Callie scooted over on her couch. “You can sit with me.”

Zoe made an unhappy face, but said nothing. Nell still wasn't sure what she'd done to upset the older sister, but Zoe hadn't opened up to her at all. Oh well, she was only here for the summer. She sat on the couch next to Callie and accepted a beer from Joan.

Callie threw a blanket over the two of them and snuggled up to her side. “It can get chilly out here at night.” Nell wanted to say something, but calling attention to Callie might only make things more complicated.

The movie was a romcom, something silly and light, perfect for a spring evening. It didn't require too much attention either, which left plenty of time for the four of them to comment on the movie. It also gave Callie a good opportunity to start groping Nell through her shorts.

“Stop,” Nell whispered. She looked down at Callie as stealthily as she could only to find the girl smiling up at her mischievously.

“I'm not doing anything,” Callie said quietly. Then she slid her hand up the leg of Nell’s shorts and found her crown, massaging the spongy flesh with a gentle hand.

Not doing anything? Two could play that game. With the way Callie was curled into her side it was easy to slide her hand down Callie’s back and under the waistband of her shorts. The little slut wasn't even wearing underwear. Her cunt was already swampy, wet and warm, and Nell easily slid a pair of fingers into her. Callie gasped at that, a little stuttering breath.

“Everything alright over there, sweetie?” Joan asked.

“Yeah, mom. I just realized where I've seen that actor before.” Callie was rocking her hips a bit, driving her cunt onto Nell’s fingers. “G-good movie, though.”

Nell could only smile. “That's it, slut. Act normal.”

Callie pressed her mouth into Nell’s shoulder and moaned, a suppressed shudder rolling through her as her cunt juiced around Nell’s fingers. Then her hands were at Nell’s zipper, working as calmly and quietly as she could to release Nell’s cock. She started stroking Nell under the blanket. Nell had to pull her knee up on the couch to hide the view from Joan and Zoe. She was plunging into Callie now, the girl's cunt leaking around her fingers and probably making a significant wet spot in her shorts.

Good thing it was dark out.

Callie stretched her neck to reach Nell’s ear. “I have to taste you.” She checked that Joan and Zoe couldn't see her and then ducked her head under the blanket.

Nell had to suppress her moan as Callie’s lips wrapped around her crown. The girl had become a talented cocksucker, drooling and slobbering all over her, tongue and lips working at her flared tip. She wanted nothing more than to have Callie give her a nice long, languid blowjob, but they didn't have the time or privacy from that. Nell temporarily abandoned Callie’s cunt to place her hand on the back of the girl's head. She pushed, slowly guiding Callie’s throat down onto her, careful not to elicit a loud gag. But Callie was a trooper, swallowing up every inch Nell had to give without complaint, until her nose was pressed into Nell’s belly. She stayed there even after Nell removed her hand, lips and tongue and throat working at Nell’s shaft. Nell slid her hand back down Callie’s shorts to find that the girl was absolutely soaked now. She must've quietly orgasmed on her way down. Nell was close too, something about the proximity to Callie’s mother and sister made this just so much better. She drew in a sharp breath as her climax arrived, her cock bloating and starting to pump thick cream right down Callie’s throat.

Joan took that moment to speak up. “I don't think it's realistic to just fall in bed with a stranger that fast. What do you think, Cal?”

Callie was currently drooling all over Nell’s balls while she got her stomach pumped full of cum and her pussy gushed messily around Nell’s fingers. So she couldn't exactly answer. “I don't know,” Nell said, trying to preserve the moment. “Sometimes two people meet and it just happens.”

Callie was on her way back up now swallowing all the while. She paused for a moment with her lips pursed around Nell’s tip to clear her mouth of cum and then slowly lifted her head. “Y-yeah, mom. It's chemistry.”

“I guess,” Joan said. “A little movie magic never hurt anyone.”

Nell removed her fingers from Callie’s pussy and, without any ceremony, stuffed both of them into her ass. The girl squeaked, drawing the attention of Joan and Zoe.

“S-sorry,” she said. “I thought I felt a bug.”

*

Zoe enjoyed her alone time. She hadn't expected that. Back at school she pretty much had at least one person in her bed every night. And her days were taken up by studying, which she considered a social activity, hanging with her friends at the library and working on whatever they needed to work on. With plenty of breaks for coffee and food. Along with frequent trips to the bathroom to go down on each other or masturbate together. That, and a copious amount of Adderall, was what kept her going and kept her GPA high. Zoe thought it was a good system.

But here at home she could have some peace and quiet. Her mother left for work early, and it was rare that their mornings overlapped. Callie slept in late, a habit Zoe knew she'd have to break at school. But she liked that she always had a few hours to herself. She could drink her coffee, catch up on any online drama, and generally get a sedate start to her day.

Well, all that, and she could seethe with barely suppressed rage at Nell’s existence.

This morning Zoe was sitting in the living room, looking out on the backyard and pool, when Nell came around the corner wrapped in a fluffy robe, carrying her toiletries. She was clearly heading for the shower. “Fucking bitch,” Zoe said to herself though clenched teeth. If asked, she wouldn't have been able to define the exact reasons why she disliked the renter so much. She just did. There was something about her that drove Zoe mad. Her mother and sister couldn't see it. They seemed to like Nell. Hell, her sister definitely had a crush. She'd been up to something when they watched a movie the other night, all snuggled up to Nell’s side. But Zoe knew something about Nell was wrong. “Why doesn't she just get the hell out of my house?”

Deep down in a part of herself she would never reveal to anyone, that maybe she could never even acknowledge openly, she knew that some of her hostility stemmed from how fucking hot Nell was. She was a threat, a challenge. And she really turned Zoe on. Just the sight of Nell was making Zoe jittery, unreleased energy filling her up. She was wearing a little pink babydoll top and matching cotton shorts. It was easy to pull the top up over her tits. She started pinching and tugging at her fat nipples, the puffy hillocks of her areolas rapidly swelling under the stimulation. She applied a sharp slap to each nipple and then reached into her glass to fish out an ice cube. The ice made each fat nub tighten up deliriously, and Zoe let out a little moan. She slid a hand under her shorts, finding her pussy and plunging a pair of fingers into herself, quickly finding her swollen g-spot, pumping her fingertips across the sensitive patch.

That was where she was when Nell emerged from the shower, fucking herself and tugging on her nipples. “W-whore,” Zoe moaned as a shudder ran through her. She had to do something. “Time to deal with you. Give me five minutes and you'll be on your knees eating me out.” That would solve it, that would prove which one of them was in charge once and for all.

When Zoe barged into the garage apartment, Nell was brushing her hair, still wearing the bathrobe. She turned in surprise as her door flew open. “Zoe what the hell-”

“Who do you think you are?” Zoe cut her off with a shout.

“What?”

“You're coming in here with your blonde hair and big lips, your fat fucking tits. You wear boring clothes but I can tell you have a great ass. I can tell!”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Nell pointed at the door. “Get out of here.”

“No, I'm finishing this.” Zoe started tugging at the waist of Nell’s robe. “I'm going to see you for who you are and I'm going to take you down. And then you'll-”

Nell’s robe fell open. And her cock swung up and smacked right into Zoe's cotton clad pussy.

Zoe's rant came to a sudden, catastrophic halt. Her mouth dropped open, her eyes went wide, the whites showing all around her irises. They slowly tilted downwards, tracing along Nell’s body. Zoe was right, Nell had great tits, nice and round with the perfect amount of gravity pulling them down slightly. They were capped with fat, dark nipples centered on small areolas. Her stomach was flat, the barest hint of her abs visible. Nell had strong legs, with nicely formed hips that promised an equally nice ass. But between those legs…

“What the…” Zoe let out a shaky breath.

“Well, I guess you got what you wanted,” Nell said. “Now you see who I really am.”

Zoe couldn't think, couldn't move. “I–” she started. But she couldn't finish.

“I bet this isn't going the way you planned, is it?” Nell’s lips turned into a grin. “I bet that back at school you're the mean girl bitch queen of Dartmouth, aren't you?”

Zoe's mouth worked, like a gasping fish, but no words came out. Her hips were moving though, slowly grinding her pussy back and forth on Nell’s crown.

“I never went to college, so maybe I don't know how it works. But in the real world you can't just bust into someone else's space without consequences.” Nell locked eyes with Zoe. “Without punishment.”

“P-punishment?”

“That's right.” Nell’s lips curved up into a wicked smile. “On your knees.”

“Wha-”

“On your knees.”

Zoe's knees hit the floor before she even had a chance to think about it. Nell’s huge crown was staring her in the face, and all it took was a slight push of Nell’s hips for that burning flesh to butt against Zoe's lips.

“I think you know what to do now,” Nell said.

Zoe reached up with shaking hands and wrapped them around Nell’s shaft. “Oh fuck,” she groaned, an exhalation of pure lust that came straight from her diaphragm. Zoe had seen a lot of cocks in her relatively short time on Earth, all shapes and sizes, attached to all sorts of men. But this one… Her tongue pushed past her lips involuntarily and she dragged it up the slope of Nell’s crown as she started to stroke. Both hands glided up and down that awesome length while she kissed and licked all over its bulbous head. The stimulation had an obvious effect, and a thick blob of precum oozed out of Nell’s cumslit to smear across her lips. Another involuntary moan spilled out of her at Nell’s taste, the taste of sex, of lust. Zoe opened for it, hungry for more. Nell’s tip pushed between her lips, thicker than she'd ever taken. But it didn't matter, Zoe needed it, and her entire body shook with barely contained lust as thick precum began to pump into her mouth. She kept her hands pumping and churning on Nell’s shaft, her tongue pressing and swiping at the underside of Nell’s crown. Zoe's throat worked as she swallowed, her gullet becoming coated in Nell's gift. A visible wet spot was forming at the crotch of her shorts as her cunt began weeping girlcum. Her eyelids drooped. The pulsing shaft in her hands, the milky pre pumping into her mouth, they were the only things that mattered. It took her a moment to realize that Nell was talking to her.

“Zoe! Look at me.”

Her eyelids shot up, and Zoe tilted her head just slightly to make eye contact with Nell. She wasn't about to let that wonderful cock out of her mouth. Nell was grinning down at her.

“Do you like how I taste?”

“Uh huh!” Zoe moaned her reply around Nell’s crown. She pushed her tongue out past her lower lip and began working on Nell’s frenulum.

“Mmm, I guess you do,” Nell said with a moan. “Do you want more?”

Zoe's responding moan was pure, needy lust, her eyes practically rolling back in their sockets at the prospect. Was Nell going to cum in her mouth?

“Good,” Nell said. “There's plenty more for you.” Then she grabbed the back of Zoe's head and forced her down.

The opening of Zoe's throat put up a valiant resistance to the assault. For about a half second. At most. Then it gave way with a slick popping sensation, Nell’s flared crown sliding inches into her in a single thrust. Zoe came so hard that girlcum squirted through the fabric of her shorts and splattered all over the floor between her knees. Nell just chuckled at her predicament and pushed her more, forcing Zoe to swallow more and more of her thick shaft. Zoe gurgled around her, glazed eyes rolling and wild, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her hands were braced on Nell’s thighs, but she wasn't trying to push herself away. If anything she was trying to drag herself deeper. Nell was happy to give it to her, burying her cock in Zoe's throat until her pelvis was mashed into the girl's nose. Zoe's tongue pushed out over her lower lip, feebly licking at Nell’s balls.

“Oh, you do like that, don't you?” Nell started pulling back, dragging a torrent of spit with her. It poured out over Zoe's lip, drooling down onto her shirt. Zoe could only moan at the sensation, the misfiring nerves in her obscenely stretched throat transmitting pleasurable jolts to her overloaded mind. Her shorts were soaked, her pussy drooling a constant stream of nectar. “You really thought you were going to come in here and run things, didn't you?” Nell shook her head. “No, that's not how this is going to work.” Her crown was perched on Zoe's lower lip, the poor girl looking up at her with a mix of confusion and lust. Nell placed her other hand on Zoe's head. “Let me show you.” She surged her entire length down Zoe's throat in a single thrust.

Zoe was a top, she always had been. It didn't matter if she was getting penetrated, she was in control, she was in charge. She made men cum, with her mouth and her pussy, her tits and her ass. She made girls gush onto her tongue and explode around her fingers. And maybe, maybe, she would bless them with her own orgasm. If they impressed. Zoe always got off more from the power than from anything else. Or so she thought. But now, with this pillar of a cock pounding down her throat, she was starting to reconsider. She couldn't do anything. She could only sit there and take it, her eyes rolling, hands flexing, gagging and moaning around Nell’s girth. It was a position of complete and utter submission.

And she was cumming buckets.

Nell was enjoying herself too, letting out a series of pleased moans and groans. Zoe was so different from her sister. Callie was eager, energetic, an active participant in the act. But Zoe? When she charged into the apartment she obviously expected to be in command, expected obedience. Nell was sure that was exactly what she got back at school. But Nell wasn’t some timid college girl or horny frat boy, desperate to get laid at any cost. So she pushed back. And just that slightest bit of resistance was enough to knock Zoe right off of her throne. Now she was on her knees, moaning around Nell’s cock, her eyes staring up at Nell pleading for cum.

But Nell wasn’t about to give her what she wanted. She pulled all the way out of Zoe’s throat, thick strings of spit hanging heavily from her shaft and crown as she stood in front of the girl. Zoe was staring up at her, gasping. Drool was hanging in fat globs from her chin, and her shirt was soaked in it, nearly transparent. Her nipples looked so deliriously stiff that it seemed possible that they might punch right through the fabric. Zoe’s mouth was working as she took in breaths, like she was trying to say something.

Nell didn’t let her speak. “On the bed.” It wasn’t a request.

Zoe’s mouth slowly closed. She gave Nell a shaky nod and carefully rose to her feet. It looked like her legs could barely support her weight as she stumbled over and sat on the edge of the mattress. The confident mean girl who’d stormed in just minutes ago was gone, reduced to an uncertain woman, lust and fear mixed in equal measure in her expression.

Nell went up and pushed her back onto the bed. She reached down, raising Zoe’s legs until she could yank her shorts off. The girlcum soaked garment hit the floor with a wet splat. She grabbed Zoe’s ankles, pushing her legs up until they were vertical, and then she pulled them apart. Nell smiled, liking what she saw. Zoe’s pussy was a perfectly hairless mound, lips swollen with desire and slick with nectar. Her clit was a fat gumball already emerging from its hood and poking out from Zoe’s labia, a perfect resting place for Nell’s shaft. She did just that, her bloated cumvein pressing into Zoe’s clit and filling the valley of her lips. Nell started moving her hips, grinding her cock across Zoe’s cunt and making the girl moan.

“Beg,” Nell said.

Zoe had been leaning her head back in pleasure. Now she lifted it slightly. “Wha-?”

“I said beg.” Nell took her cock in one hand and slapped it down on Zoe’s clit.

“Oh, God,” Zoe whispered, her tongue darting out to wet her lips. “P-please. Please, I need it. Please f-fuck me!” She was moving her hips, grinding her cunt against Nell’s shaft. “Please put that fat fucking cock in my little pussy! Fucking stuff me, cum in me, put a baby in me, I don’t care! Just please!” Zoe’s eyes screwed shut, head flopping back as an orgasm rolled through her. Her pussy gushed around Nell’s shaft.