The Summer Rental Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nell looked up from Callie’s cunt with a raised eyebrow. “No one’s ever gone down on you before?”

“Guys my age aren’t exactly generous lovers,” Callie said. “Just, don’t stop.”

“Wait, you have had sex before, right?” Nell asked, her brow furrowing.

“Of course I have!” Callie paused for a moment. “Once.”

“Hoo-kay,” Nell started to push off the bed. “This is probably a bad ide-”

“Don’t you fucking dare!” Callie hooked an ankle around Nell’s neck and tugged her back between her legs. “I may not have as much experience as you do. But I have a toy collection that would make you blow a load in your pants just to see it. And I've used every single fucking one of them.”

“Oh,” Nell said with a chuckle, leaning back in. “Tell me about them.” She pursed her lips around Callie’s clit and flicked her tongue over the stiff button.

“Oh shit, right there,” Callie moaned. “I have fucking everything. Little bullet vibes, magic wands, butt plugs, beads. I have one that sucks on my clit just like you're doinnnnng!” Her hips twitched as she came.

“Glaaah!” Nell came up from her cunt with a wet moan. Callie had possibly the juiciest pussy she'd ever had the privilege of eating and the girl's nectar was smeared across her lips and dripping from her chin. She dragged a pair of fingers down Callie’s gooey slit, splitting her open and curving them to press into her g-spot. “Which one is your favorite?”

“W-wow.” Callie’s breath was coming in stuttered little bursts, her hips rocking as another orgasm quickly approached. “It's a dragon dildo, oh shit, about a foot long. Fuck me, right there! It has a big knot at the bottom, and I like to ride it. Mmmmmmmmm! A-and, and, oh shit, and then I put it in my ass!” Her hips were going wild, eagerly dragging her g-spot across Nell's fingers while Nell lapped at her clit. “I'm gonna,” her breaths broke into a staccato pattern as her core flexed. “Fuck, I'm gonna cuuuuuuummmmm!”

This time she actually squirted, nectar splashing all over Nell's face and hand. Nell rode the wave of Callie’s climax, lips locked around her clit, fingers still pumping across her g-spot, until the girl finally reached down and pushed her away. Callie rolled to the side, curling into a fetal ball while she continued to twitch. Nell sat up on her knees and brought her girlcum coated hand up to her mouth, delicately licking it clean. Then she laid down on the bed by Callie, reaching out to stroke her face.

“How was your first time getting eaten out?”

A huge smile split Callie’s face. “That was… amazing.” She broke out into giggles for a moment. “Thank you.” Callie leaned in and kissed Nell. Nell's cock was between them, and Callie’s fingers quickly found it. When she pulled back from the kiss she looked Nell right in the eyes. “I want to suck your cock.”

They ended up with Callie sitting on the edge of the bed, Nell standing in front of her. Nell's cock was parallel to the ground, pulled down by its sheer weight. Callie reached out and grabbed it, moaning as her fingers tried, and failed, to meet around it. “Fuck, you're so hot and…” She let out a giggling little moan. “Alive.”

“The real thing’s a little better than some dildo, right? Even if I'm not a dragon,” Nell said with a grin. “Go ahead, taste me.”

Callie fell on her with a moan. She kissed along Nell's shaft, raising her up a bit to purse her lips around Nell's cumvein. Her hot little tongue swept out, leaving trails of spit on Nell's skin. Callie reached out with one hand and cupped Nell's balls, just one of Nell's testicles enough to fill her palm. She moaned at the weight of it, the promise of load after load for her hungry mouth, her needy pussy, her trained asshole. Nell's precum started leaking from all the attention, thick blobs of it rolling down the slope of her crown. Callie delighted in its flavor, nuzzling her lips against Nell, smearing sticky lust on her cheeks and lips. She found the source, lapping at Nell's cumslit with a flat tongue, then using the pink tip of her muscle to press right into it. Nell moaned at that, a thick glob of pre forcing its way out around Callie’s tongue. Callie pursed her lips around Nell's tip, her tongue flicking across Nell's cum slit and lathing the rim of her crown. She opened her mouth wide, taking as much of Nell as she could, until her lips slipped over Nell's flared rim, the entirety of Nell's crown lodged in her mouth. Callie turned her needy gaze upwards, locking eyes with Nell as she licked and sucked at her, little moans erupting around all that cock stuffing her lips, obscene gulping noises escaping her throat as she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed to drink down as much of Nell's creamy lust as possible.

“Fuck, girl,” Nell moaned. “You're pretty good at this for a first timer.”

Callie slowly withdrew, sucking until her cheeks hollowed. She came off of Nell with a wet pop, strings of spit and pre still connecting her lips to Nell's crown. Callie spent a moment catching her breath, and then smiled up at Nell. “I want to take all of you.”

“Why don't you take it slow,” Nell said, her eyes going wide. “All of me is a lot to handle.”

“I can do it, don't worry,” Callie said with a smile. She leaned back in, lips opening for Nell's crown. Callie moaned around her, bobbing on her crown and getting her nice and coated in spit. As she pushed herself down Nell's tip caught at the entrance of her throat. Callie’s gag reflex, well trained by dildos, threatened to revive itself when faced with this new challenge. Her chest heaved for a moment, the entrance of her throat nipping at Nell's tip as it tried to push the invader out. But Callie took a deep breath through her nose, focused, relaxed, and opened. Nell's flared crown pushed into her, easily the biggest thing she'd ever swallowed. With that huge width of girl meat leading the way, the rest of Nell's shaft came easily. Callie swallowed and swallowed, inches of Nell disappearing down her obscenely stretched throat. She kept going, taking more and more, her hands gripping Nell's ass and pulling her forward, until her nose squished into Nell's pubic bone. Callie stayed there as long as she could, until the lack of air finally forced her to withdraw. She gasped when Nell's crown finally fell from her lips, deep intakes of breath to fill her strained lungs. Spit was hanging in heavy strands from Nell's cock and Callie’s lips. She looked shocked, but eventually she was able to pull herself together enough to smile up at Nell.

“Told you I could do it.”

Then she did it again. And again. Throwing herself down on Nell's mighty shaft over and over. Callie moaned around Nell, her throat flexing and twitching around that cock, squeezing as best she could. Nell was moaning and whining above her too, pushed to the brink by the sheer sluttiness of the act. Spit was hanging in globs from Callie’s chin and Nell's balls, dragged from her throat by the passage of Nell's crown. Callie had one hand on Nell's hip, the other between her own legs, fingers dancing on her clit. She came once, twice, both times with Nell's cock buried in her throat, pumping precum directly into her stomach. She wanted to hold onto this feeling forever. But there were other things that Callie wanted too.

She finally pulled off of Nell with a wanton moan, her tongue dragged from her mouth in a waterfall of spit and precum. Callie had to swallow a few times to clear her throat enough to speak, but when she did, she only had one thing to say. “Fuck me.”

Callie scrambled onto the bed. She was about to turn over when Nell took a handful of her hair and pressed her face against the pillow. “Oh, from behind?” Callie pushed her ass up a little and spread her legs, anything to make room for Nell.

Nell didn't have the mental stamina to answer. All her attention, hell, most of her blood, was focused on her cock, and on the dripping cunt between Callie’s thighs. Callie was open, soaking wet, her pink pussy flushed with desire. She was ready. Even so, Nell was a lot to take. They moaned together as Nell split her open. Callie was hot and tight and so, so wet around her. She was dripping around Nell’s girth, girlcum leaking from her as Nell conquered her. That huge cock took her, every inch of her surrendering to it, welcoming it. Needing it.

Nell groaned as she hilted herself in Callie. She leaned over and pressed her lips into Callie’s ear. “I'm gonna fuck the shit out of this tiny little pussy.”

“Big talk,” Callie said. She turned her head and smiled over her shoulder. “Better be able to back it up.”

“Bet on it, slut.” Nell dragged her cock from Callie, until just her tip was resting between Callie’s lips. She gave it back to her slowly, letting Callie feel every vein on her.

Callie moaned and pushed back against Nell, trying to drive her deeper. This was so much better than any toy, Nell’s cock was pulsing inside of her, so brutally real within her. She never thought it could be like this. Her only actual experience with real sex had been… underwhelming, to say the least. Her manager at an old job had constantly made jokes about counting down the days til her eighteenth birthday. So when the day came she took him back in the stockroom and made him put his money where his mouth was. He lasted about thirty seconds and she didn't get close to cumming.

That wasn't going to be a problem tonight. “Oooooh my fuuuuuuck!” Callie moaned. She pushed her ass back at Nell, trying to get that wonderful cock as deep as possible. Her cunt clamped down on Nell, and she squirted all over the bedspread. Nell rode her climax, letting out a moan that was half delighted laughter, and picked up the pace, setting a punishing rhythm as she pounded into Callie. The pair of them were making music, their breathing, their moaning, the slap of skin on skin, the wet splatter of Callie’s cunt gushing. Nell thrust deep into with a groan, pushing her cock to the furthest reaches of Callie’s pussy, and stayed, grinding her hips into Callie’s ass.

Callie looked back over her shoulder, a glazed expression on her face. “Are you c-close?”

“Only if you want me to be,” Nell replied. she pulled back until her cock was nearly falling from Callie, and then pounded it back in a single thrust.

“Oh shit. N-nooo,” Callie moaned. She reached back with both hands and grasped her cheeks, spreading herself open. “I want you in my ass.”

Nell released her grip on Callie’s hair and sat up. Callie’s asshole was the same nearly virgin pink as her pussy and her nipples. But there was nothing virginal about the way she was flexing it open and closed, going from tight rosebud to practically gaped. “If I'd known you were such a little freak I would've pulled you right into the shower that first day.” Nell slowly withdrew from Callie’s cunt, her nectar slicked cock eliciting another gush of girlcum as her crown spread Callie’s lips. She was well lubed for this next part, but Nell flexed her cock anyway, a thick ribbon of precum drooling all over Callie’s ring. She pressed her crown to Callie’s slutty hole. “Now open for me.”

Nell’s cock rendered Callie speechless. She could only moan, her eyes rolling back, a huge, slutty smile on her lips. Fuck, she loved it in the ass. Taking the fat knot of her dragon dildo was always the perfect culmination to a long session. But this was even better, Nell’s cock hot and pulsing within her in a way that rubber could never match. Her guts were being pumped full of precum, liquid fire building in her belly. She'd stopped squirting, her pussy resigned to drooling out a constant flow of creamy girlcum all over Nell’s blankets as a series of rolling orgasms overtook her.

“Fuckin’ slutty little asshole. Little fuckin’ freak. Take all of it.” Nell was grunting out a lewd litany. If Callie, inexperienced in sex, was like this, then what was her sister like in bed? Fuck, what was her mother like? The thought suddenly pushed Nell to the brink. She thrust her entire length into Callie, leaning over her to find her ear again. “Do you want me to cum in your slutty asshole?”

That made Callie moan. But she shook her head. “N-no. I want to ride you.”

They ended up back on the edge of the bed. Callie was in Nell’s lap, her hands locked on the nape of Nell’s neck, pulling their foreheads together as she threw her pussy up and down on Nell’s cock. Nectar was splattered all over Nell’s hips and up her stomach. They were moaning together, both of them so, so close to the edge.

“Come on,” Callie cried. “Fucking fill me up! I need it, I want it. Give it to me!” She trailed off into a high wailing moan as Nell’s cock started bloating within her.

“Fuck,” Nell grunted, deep in her chest. She whipped an arm around Callie’s waist and pulled her down, stuffing her with every inch of cock she had to give. The first blast of cum made Callie’s eyes go wide. The second filled her. More followed, rope after thick rope of seed, quickly pouring out of the tight seal Callie’s cunt made around Nell’s cock and dripping to the floor. Their lips locked, kissing as Nell pumped and pumped and pumped, her balls unloading one of the biggest payloads they'd generated in a long time. When it was over they ached, and Nell could feel the heavy liquid pressure of her strained prostate just inside her ass.

Callie finally pulled away with a shuddering moan. “That was…” She trailed off, a blissed out smile on her face.

“Second time better than your first?” Nell teased.

“You have no idea. Just… thank you.” Callie planted a quick kiss on Nell’s lips and then giggled, looking over her shoulder. “You might need to throw a towel down next time.” There was a huge wet spot on Nell’s blankets.

“Not sure I have enough towels,” Nell said with a laugh. “Next time?”

“You better believe it. Now that I know this is here, I'm getting it as often as I can.” Callie looked Nell in the eyes. “The summer’s only a few months long, so I might need you every night.”

Zoe was lying in bed, still awake when she heard the side door slowly open, and then quietly close. She knew that noise by heart, somebody trying to sneak back in. She'd made it often enough herself, after nights going out to get drunk, high, and laid. Her mother wouldn't need to sneak back into her own house, so that meant Callie. Little slut. Zoe was about to poke her head out in the hallway and catch her in the act when her phone buzzed.

Zoe smiled when she saw another pic from Izzy. The two of them had been sending each other increasingly slutty selfies for the last hour or so. This one was just a close up of Izzy's pussy and asshole, a pair of fingers plunged into each. Zoe swung out of bed and pulled a little trunk from her closet. She had a tripod somewhere. She found it, along with a fat vibrator.

Time to introduce some toys into their little game.

Joan was far enough from the side door that she didn't hear it open. Even if her hearing was better, the pounding of her heart and her ragged, slowing breaths would've filled her ears. Her hand was still down at her pussy, slowly withdrawing from her lips and circling her clit for a moment. She brought her nectar covered fingers to her lips and sucked them clean with a moan. When she was done her head fell back on her pillow, turning to the side. There was a picture of her late husband on the dresser, and she gazed at it for a moment.

“I miss you,” Joan whispered.

She missed him every day, and for many different things. But lately she was missing him for purely physical reasons. As a doctor she knew that women in their forties often went through hormonal changes that could lead to increased libido. But knowing it and experiencing it were two different things. She had been insatiable the last couple of months, going at herself morning and night. Joan even bought a special showerhead online and it was possibly her favorite purchase of the year.

But tonight her fingers were enough. She scooted over a bit to avoid the wet spot in her sheets. Sleep took her a moment after her eyes closed.

*

The next morning, as she walked to the shower, Nell ran into Zoe. Callie’s older sister was headed to the pool, and when she walked out of the sliding glass doors in the back of the house Nell immediately clamped a controlling mental hand down on her arousal. If Zoe’s outfit yesterday, her little crop-top and booty shorts, had been slutty, today she was positively obscene. She was wearing possibly the tiniest pink bikini Nell had ever seen. The little triangles of Zoe’s top barely covered her stiff nipples, an overwhelming amount of puffy pink areola spilling past the fabric. They were so thin that Nell could see every detail of the girl’s nipples, including the silver bar piercing each of them. The bottoms were no better, a tiny patch of fabric covering Zoe’s clit, the rest swallowed up by the fat pillows of her labia, the tiny strings holding it all up arched high over her rounded hips. Now that Nell had seen Callie’s body very close up it was interesting comparing the two sisters. Callie was muscular, toned, athletic, her curves built and carved through effort. Zoe was lush, full, her breasts sitting round and heavy on her chest. She wasn’t fat in any way, just soft, breasts wobbling as she walked, ass and thighs jiggling just the right amount. Zoe was clearly leaning into the bimbo look too. She had capped her outfit off with a pair of heart shaped sunglasses, the lenses tinted pink, and her hair was pulled back into two long braids that trailed down her back. She was even sucking on a red popsicle, which Nell thought was pushing things a bit too far.

The popsicle fell from Zoe’s lips with a pop. “Morning. How are you today…Nell, right?”

I spent all night fucking the shit out of your little sister, Nell thought, so pretty good. She couldn’t exactly say that, though. “Good morning. I’m doing alright. Just getting ready for work, you know?”

Zoe’s lips curved into a little smile. “Oh yeah, the Birchmere. I worked there a couple of summers in highschool, hosting.” She pushed the popsicle back between her lips, pursing them around it and plunging it deep into her mouth a few times, her tongue slipping past her lower lip to capture more of it. She even moaned a little when she finally released it. “Fuckin’ sucks, doesn’t it?”

Nell’s brow furrowed a bit. What the hell was this girl’s problem? Was this some sort of weird powerplay? Her attitude was so bad that Nell’s attraction for her was actually dropping away. “Uh, it’s not too bad, as far as these places go. I’ve worked at worse spots.”

Zoe shrugged, mockery clear in her grin and her eyes. “If you say so. I’m gonna go tan. Have a good one.”

Nell watched her go, shaking her head once Zoe was past. She couldn’t help but get a good long look at Zoe’s ass, the tiny pink string of her thong hiding nothing. That was weird, she thought as she entered the shower.

The weirdness didn’t end when she got out. Zoe was sitting by the pool, looking expectantly in Nell’s direction. She was shiny with tanning oil, massaging herself with both hands. Nell paused for a moment to watch her, temporarily stunned by Zoe’s actions. The girl pulled aside the cups of her bikini, pinching and tugging at her nipples for a moment, before sending one hand south to massage her pussy. Zoe smiled at her, tongue swiping out to wet her lips. Nell just shook her head and made her way back to her apartment.

Zoe watched her go, her smile growing. “That’s right, bitch. Learn who’s in charge here.” Fuck, domming Nell had seriously turned her on. She tugged on one swollen nipple and pulled her thong to the side. Callie wouldn’t be awake for a while, so she had plenty of time to get off.

Zoe’s teasing didn’t stop there. It felt like she was timing her mornings with Nell’s work schedule. Every morning Zoe either met Nell on her way to the shower or she was already by the pool when Nell walked out of her place. The younger woman had a diverse collection of extremely lewd swimsuits, most of them thin to the point of transparency or cut in such a way that they highlighted Zoe’s assets instead of covering them. Half of the time Zoe was topless or just straight up nude, grinning like she expected Nell to drop to her knees and begin to worship.