The Summer That Changed My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked in the mirror and blew myself a kiss. It was close to midnight, but I was wide awake. I walked downstairs and poured myself a glass of wine. I was sitting on a barstool at the breakfast island with my tablet. I went to a crossdresser website and into the admirers' chat room. Jamie was quickly swamped with PM's. I chose the least aggressive messenger, the guy who was most polite and we took our conversation private.

He was very nice. We chatted; he asked what I was doing. Of course, when I told him I was sitting in the kitchen drinking wine just wearing my lingerie and heels, he wanted me to describe my outfit to him. I did and he told me how excited he was getting thinking about me like that. He said he wished he was in the kitchen with me so he could stand behind my stool, rub my shoulders and kiss my neck. That excited me and I started to get hard myself. I excused myself and walked back upstairs to grab a condom. I slipped it on and returned to the kitchen to continue our conversation.

He asked where I went and I told him that thinking about him standing behind me, rubbing my shoulders and kissing my neck had got me excited. I told him I had gotten a condom and put it on so I wouldn't mess up my clothes. He continued to message me. He said he'd like to be standing behind me, with one arm around my breasts pulling me into his hardness. He'd use the other hand to rub my stocking covered thighs.

I started using my own hands to do what he said he wanted to do. I was fantasizing these were his hands as I rubbed my breasts and my thighs. I backed into a drawer; I imagined the knob was his cock pressing against my ass. He said he would slide the hand on my breasts down my body and start rubbing my clitty. I actually did that with my hand and had an immediate orgasm. My knees shook, I was trembling, it was difficult to stand. If I hadn't been leaning back into the drawer I might have fallen down.

I told him what I had done and thanked him for the amazing orgasm. I told him I needed to log off so I could go clean myself up. I told him when I sucked the sperm out of my condom, I was going to imagine it was his cum I was swallowing!

I went back upstairs and lay down on the bed. I slid my hand inside my panties to remove the condom and sucked out all the sperm, just as I had promised. I leaned back against the pillows and fell asleep contentedly.

I woke up early the next morning to the sound of someone buzzing at the front gate. I looked at the camera from the control panel in the bedroom and saw it was a delivery driver. It had to be my prosthetics. Damn, they weren't kidding when they said, 'overnight delivery'. I buzzed the driver through the gate. "I'll meet you at the front door." I said.

Without thinking, I hurried down the stairs to sign for my package. The doorbell rang and I pulled the door wide open. The driver gave me my package and was just staring at me. I realized I hadn't changed out of my outfit from the night before. I was standing in front of this strange man in just my lingerie, stockings and heels. "I'm so sorry! I was sleeping when you came, and I forgot to throw on a robe."

His eyebrows shot up and I could imagine the thoughts running through his brain. "That's OK, Miss. I've had people answer the door completely naked when they should have been wrapped in a HAZMAT suit! You make that look good. I'll be thinking about you all day!"

I smiled at him, signed for the package, and closed the door. I buzzed the gate for him when he got there so he could leave. I hurriedly unwrapped my package. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was slightly disappointed in what appeared to be just a puddle of silicone. I read the instructions, then read them again as this was a pretty expensive investment, and I didn't want to tear them up the first day I had them.

As they warmed up to room temperature and began to breathe from their vacuum packaging, the silicone panty and crop top gradually began to unfold, and I gently, patiently helped them along. Soon enough, they were recognizable as parts of the female form. I needed to go upstairs, shower, dry vigorously, and powder my body before I put on the silicone panty and top. When I got out of the shower, I walked to the bed where I had laid my purchases, and slowly, gently began to put them on. I started with the panty and pulled it up my legs. I tucked my little penis and scrotum on the inside of the silicone vagina where there was room to accommodate it. It hugged my waist very tightly. I continued to the crop top breasts and gently slid them over my head and shoulders and settled them onto my upper body.

I deliberately hadn't looked at myself yet. I walked to the full-length mirror in my bathroom and gasped. I had a completely feminine shape. My hips were much fuller, there was no sign of my penis underneath my silicone vagina, and the high waist panty had indeed reduced my waist size by 2", just as advertised. My silicone breasts stood firm although there was a definitive jiggle to them. They weren't too large and filled out my figure perfectly.

I went to my closet and selected a pink satin and white lace lingerie set consisting of high cut panties, strapless underwire bra, and six strap garter belt. It felt a little strange not to feel the panties against my penis but that made the feeling of them on my bare ass even more exciting. When I slipped into the bra, the breasts filled the cups more completely than the inserts had ever come close to doing and my breasts were standing at attention. I chose a pair of sheer, dark suntan stockings and rolled them up my legs. I clipped them onto the stockings. I found a pair of open-toe hot pink stiletto sandals, they had 5" heels. I slipped them on, my painted toenails were easily visible.

I went back to my makeup table and redid my makeup using that same pink palette. I chose a softer color of lipstick. I went with a metallic, pink frosted color. My lips shimmered.

I admired myself. I had never felt so feminine, I had never looked so feminine. The silicone prosthetics, especially the hip padding gave me the most feminine hourglass shape. I was every bit of 34-25-35, just as advertised! I went back into my closet to select the perfect dress. I was hatching a plan. I found a hot pink zipper front dress. It had spaghetti straps, a plunging V-neck, and was mid-thigh length. It hugged me like a second skin. When I was standing, you couldn't tell I was wearing garter stockings. When I sat down, you definitely could tell they were!

Jamie was going on her first outing! Maria's pointer about nail polish had made me think about everything I was doing as a crossdresser. I compared some of my pictures to other girls. I realized I wasn't wearing any jewelry. All of Gloria's earrings were for pierced ears. I decided to go to the nearby mall and get my ears pierced. I wasn't sure how Mom and Dad would feel about it but felt I could pass it off as artistic expression and spreading my wings to get ready for college in the fall!

I found a purse that I thought would go well with my outfit. It was a black patent Versace over the shoulder bag with gold trim. I put a hairbrush, nail polish and lipstick in, just in case I needed to do any touch-ups. I grabbed my driver's license and credit card, the credit card Uncle Dave had left me, and on a whim, grabbed Gloria's barely expired license. I also grabbed a tube of the edible lube and a butt plug. While in the bathroom, I noticed a small bottle of perfume. I spritzed some behind my ears, on my throat and a little on my wrists like I had seen Mom do. I gently rubbed my wrists together and headed to the garage.

I continued to be amazed at the complete transformation of Jamie. Every time I looked into a mirror; I saw this beautiful, sexy, desirable woman looking back at me. I winked and blew myself a kiss.

I opened the garage using the keypad. I had never seen all of Uncle Dave's cars at once. Uncle Dave clearly liked expensive toys! There was a Lamborghini, a Maserati, a Cadillac Celestiq, a brand-new Dodge Ram 1500 TRX that had never been driven, a Lexus Fuji, and at the end, a Mercedes C -- Class Cabriolet. The Mercedes was a few years old and the least expensive car in the garage. It was still way nicer and cooler than my beater. Uncle Dave had given me permission to drive that one.

I hopped in, threw my purse into the passenger seat and immediately realized that driving in high heels was going to be way more difficult! Men never even give a second thought to all the little things women go through to look nice for them. I backed out of the garage and drove around the driveway for a few minutes just to get the hang of it. I drove to the gate, punched in the code on the keypad, and headed out. I made sure to watch the gate close completely behind me before I drove away.

I took a few yoga breaths to calm myself. It felt like I had a swarm of butterflies in my stomach. I had put the convertible top down before I left. The sensation of the wind as it blew up my skirt and caressed my stocking-covered thighs was incredible! It was amazing how something so simple could be so sensual. I was going to a small, upscale mall near Uncle Dave's place. I had to get on the highway for a short time, it was three exits away.

I sped up on the ramp to merge with traffic and got in behind a semi-truck. I sped up to pass him but as I got even with the cab, he sped up to pace me. I looked over and could see he was looking down into the car. I realized my skirt had ridden up and my garter stockings were clearly visible to him! He was ogling me on the highway! I winked at him and blew him a kiss. He tooted his horn multiple times in reply! I floored it so I wouldn't miss my exit.

The mall was right off the highway. I had Googled the floor plan, so I knew where the jewelry store was located. They had advertised doing ear piercings. I parked close to the doors, took a deep breath and got out. My heels click-clacked on the blacktop as I walked to the entrance. The bathrooms were right there. I almost slipped up and walked into the men's room but caught myself and went into a women's bathroom for the first time in my life. I headed straight to the mirror. My hair definitely had a wind-blown look, so I brushed all the stray hair back into place. Looking at myself in the mirror I thought, "This is it. Getting your ears pierced can't be undone as easily as taking off clothes or prosthetics. Once you do this, there's no going back!" I took another deep breath and headed to the jewelry store.

I went inside and was browsing the earrings. A saleswoman approached and asked if she could help me. "Yes. I'd like to get my ears pierced today. I saw on your website that's a service you provide."

She smiled and said, "Of course, miss."

"Please call me Jamie." I said.

"Thank you, Jamie. Did you find anything you like?"

"Yes, those 14k gold ball studs with the 1" hoops. They're so cute."

She smiled at me again, got them out of the jewelry case, and said, "Follow me."

She took me to a back corner of the store where there was a stylist's chair. I sat down and she grabbed her needle piercing kit. She swabbed alcohol onto my ear lobes and then pushed the needle through my ears. She immediately put the earrings in. "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Not at all."

"Why has it taken you so long to get your ears pierced? Most girls get this done before they even turn ten years old."

("Yet another simple thing I never even thought about!") "My parents are pretty conservative and felt a young girl shouldn't be doing something like that. I have my own apartment now and realized I was long overdue to do this."

She nodded as if my answer made perfect sense. We walked back out to the middle of the store. "Would you like to buy anything else, maybe something that matches your earrings?"

My first thought was to say no. Gloria had almost as much jewelry in our closet as the store did in three or four display cases. Then I thought, why not splurge and celebrate my first time out in public??!!!! "Please, I'd love to do that!"

She helped me select a necklace that said 'Jamie', two bangle bracelets which I placed on my left wrist, and a gold weave ring for my right ring finger and simple gold band for my pinky. As a final touch, I chose an ankle bracelet. I always thought ankle bracelets made the girls wearing them look so sexy. All of the jewelry was also in 14k gold. I looked at myself in the mirror. Just the simple addition of a little jewelry took my look to another level. Just like nail polish, I knew I would never dress again without also putting on jewelry.

She rang up my purchases. I got out my credit card; no way would I be able to explain this purchase to Uncle Dave if I put it on his card! Luckily, this was the card Mom had gotten for me and she had used the name 'Jamie' when she got it. I wouldn't have to explain why I was using a credit card with 'James' name on it. I wore my jewelry out of the store into the mall.

I headed to the food court. I was so excited by being in public that I felt a little light-headed. I thought some iced tea would rehydrate me and hit the spot. I purchased my drink and sat down in a corner of the seating area at a table for two. I placed my purse on the other side of the table to dissuade anyone from joining me. The first sip of tea was heavenly, and I almost immediately began to feel better.

I put my knees together, crossed my ankles and tugged at my dress to keep from showing my stocking tops. It was working but just barely. Then I heard a sound I was all too familiar with; an overly loud group of young men, bolstering each other's aggressiveness simply by being together. I glanced around and saw a half dozen young college aged guys. It was easy to pick out the ringleader. Triple-J had been bullied by guys like this over and over during high school.

But Jamie had never been bullied. She had way more confidence than James did. I turned back and continued to sip my drink, hoping they'd just walk through the food court and leave. No such luck, the leader must have had radar and almost immediately began to walk in my direction, his buddies trailing behind him.

"Damn, you are too sexy!" he said in an overly loud, aggressive manner.

I took a calming yoga breath and looked at him. "Wolves always prefer to hunt in a pack; they're much more aggressive than any lone wolf. You must be the alpha male."

He looked confused and blinked a couple of times; then got my reference. "Not only is this bitch hot but she's smart too."

I smiled at him sweetly. "You're right on two out of three counts. I am hot and I am smart. I'm not a bitch most of the time, but I can be."

"I'd like to see how hot you are in bed, ho!" Most of his buddies were laughing behind him except for one young, nerdy looking man at the back of the group who appeared to be really uncomfortable with the direction of the conversation.

I smiled at him again. "I'm not a ho. I'm not a slut. I'm not your bae, I'm not your GF. I'm not your ride or die chick, and I'm most definitely not your squeeze. But I did tell you I could be a bitch under the right circumstances. We could play this out in public if you'd like. I'd be more than happy to introduce you to my bitch-self!"

He looked really confused. He clearly wasn't used to people standing up to him, especially a woman all alone. While he was trying to think, I asked, "What's your friend's name, the one at the back of the group?"

"Jeremy? Are you asking about Jeremy?" He seemed stunned I had even noticed Jeremy.

I didn't even look at Alpha Male. "Jeremy!" I called. He looked startled. "Please sit down." Jeremy looked extremely uncomfortable as he approached my table. I smiled at him reassuringly. "It's OK. Please, sit down." I gestured to the seat right across from me.

He sat down. I leaned in and said softly so only he could hear. "Will you do what I ask?" He gulped and nodded nervously. "Do you see the family restroom over there?" He looked around and nodded again. "I want you to go into that restroom but don't lock the door. Will you do that for me?" I smiled at him reassuringly and put my hands on top of his. He blushed furiously but nodded a third time. He got up and headed for the restroom.

I gave him a little bit of a head start then stood up, grabbed my purse, smiled at the group of young men and started following Jeremy. They parted for me like Moses parting the Red Sea. I knew they would be watching me. I smiled to myself as I thought, 'Heel to toe, small steps, walk slowly, lean slightly back, one foot in front of the other, roll your hips slightly (I made sure to roll my hips a little extra!), walk in as straight a line as possible, arch your foot just a little.'

"Damn, she's fucking sexy!" I could hear one of the young men say to another.

Jeremy reached the bathroom, opened the door and went inside. I got there a few seconds later and just before I went in, I looked over my shoulder, made eye contact with Alpha Male, licked my lips, winked at him, and went inside. I locked the door behind me.

Jeremy just stood there, eyes bugging out, transferring his weight from one foot to the other nervously. I walked up to him, stroked his cheek with the back of my fingertips and said, "It's OK, Jeremy. I don't want you to be nervous, baby. I don't know how you got yourself involved with those assholes. You seem like a nice young man."

He hung his head, a little embarrassed. I could tell he agreed with me about his friends. While he was looking down, I lifted my skirt high enough so I could make a pretense about adjusting a stocking top where it was attached to the garter. "Holy shit! A garter belt and stockings."

"Oh, you like a garter belt and stockings, do you sweetie? Have any of your girlfriends ever worn them for you?"

"I-I-I've never had a girlfriend." he answered shyly.

"How do you know about them then?" I asked, already knowing the answer to my question.

"I-I-I've seen them on the internet."

"Did you ever masturbate to any of those pictures?" I asked. Again, I already knew the answer to my question.

Jeremy turned beet red and looked at the floor.

I began to unzip the front of my dress. When Jeremy heard the sound of a zipper, his head snapped up. "Wh-Wha-What are you doing?" he asked nervously.

"What does it look like, silly? I'm taking my dress off, of course. Instead of masturbating to a picture of a woman in a garter belt and stockings, today a real live one is going to suck and fuck you, right here, right now."

I laid my dress down on the sink next to my purse and put my hands on my hips, posing for Jeremy. I didn't think his eyes could bug out any further, but they did. He was licking his lips nervously. And I could see he had a bulge in the front of his pants. "Jeremy, please take off your jacket and give it to me."

He looked confused but did as I asked. I folded it up to make as comfortable a cushion out of it as possible. I laid it on the floor in front of Jeremy and knelt down on it. I looked up at him and said, "Whatever you do, no yelling, no screaming! People might think someone needs help and make security unlock this door. That would not be good for either of us!"

"O-O-OK. W-Wh-Wha-What are you going to do?"

"I think you know exactly what I'm going to do." I answered as I began to slide his athletic shorts down his legs. His hard on was pulsing against his briefs. I slid those down too and for the first time in my life, I was looking at another man's cock outside of a locker room. It wasn't very big, maybe a little over 5".

I had been practicing with Gloria's dildos a lot over the last couple of weeks. Sucking them, fucking myself with them. I would go to sleep with one up my ass; I walked through the house that way. When I could take an 8" dildo in my mouth without gagging, when I could walk through the house without that dildo falling out of my ass, I figured I was ready for the real thing.