The Sunshine Project Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why can't you go home?" He turns to shut the window and I shiver. His parents keep the A/C so low it feels like an ice box. And it doesn't help that my shorts are moist and my legs covered in droplets of water. I see a t-shirt lying on the floor and use it to dry myself off.

"Because Glenda has no dignity. Dean is fucking whoever he damn well pleases, and she doesn't even care to confront him and make him stop."

"Shhh, if Mom hears you..."

"Don't shush me." I glare at him and drop the now-damp t-shirt. "I'm sorry. I have just had two really shit days. I just want to sleep. And tomorrow I'll figure out what I'm doing."

"Danny? Are you alone in there?" His mom's voice is loud, like right on the other side of the door loud. He pushes me toward the closet, and I am forced to go. It's this or let her catch me in here.

"Just me, Mom." Danny shoves me into the closet and shuts the door and everything goes dark. I hear them talking too.

"Why are you in your boxers?"

"I was getting ready to turn in."

"What's that?"

"Oh that's Cora's bag. She forgot it in my car, so I brought it in here so it doesn't get stolen. Some fancy expensive thing." He is a dufus, but he's a good liar at least.

"Wow, that's Prada..." I can imagine his mother picking it up and fingering it. She's so basic; she'd never carry Prada. "Okay, well you need to sleep soon."

"I know."

"We're leaving at six a.m. Have to be in Ann Arbor early."

"I know."

"Need a wake-up call?"

"No."

I grit my teeth. Can't he just get rid of her already? This closet smells like last year's football jersey and dirty socks. I'll never be able to visit his dorm room. He'll have to hire a maid or something.

"Night."

The instant the door clicks shut he yanks the closet open. "Sorry."

"Oh God, what is that smell? Why? Just why?" I stagger out and collapse on his bed like I'm suffocating, both hands around my throat, and he topples on top of me grinning.

"You know you like it." His hands wrap around my waist, and he tickles me a bit, and I squirm.

"Stop!" I let out a harsh whisper-laugh, and he rolls off of me and pulls me into his chest.

"I'm sorry that's happening. You can stay here tonight, but you have to go back in the closet at five minutes 'til six. She can't find you in here. Then you'll have the house to yourself for the morning."

God he's so hot. I lift up and peck him on the lips. "Thank you."

"What was that for?"

"Nothing. You're just hot, and I'm happy I got the hottest guy in school."

He leans down and kisses me back. "Not in school anymore, but yes." His hand, still resting on my hip, pulls me more tightly against his body. "Since you're here... wanna?" As he asks, he grinds his pelvis against my thigh. I may as well indulge him. He's the one taking the risk of letting me stay here.

Besides, after the weekend I've had, an orgasm sounds nice. I just have to be quiet.