The Sunshine Project Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Allie, your pussy is so wet. I want you to fuck me." She massages me, and I am close so fucking close, but I don't want it like this. Or do I? I don't even know. I'm so overwhelmed and confused and in love. I'm in love. Goddammit am I in love with her, the only woman in the world I can't have. Tears well up, and I blink them back, lifting my body off of hers.

Holy fuck, Jess.

"Oh... no... please. I want to come at the same time." Jess's whimpers, and the way she pulls at my thigh are so heartbreaking. I cannot fathom coming at the same time as her.

"I want to shrink you..." I whisper, reaching for the shrink ray in the tub a few feet away.

"No, Allie, please..."

"Jess, it's so incredible." And it's safe. No more thoughts of kissing her, no more pussies touching. No more being in fucking love. I can just get my erotic fix and be safe again until tomorrow.

"No, Allie..." she whines. And when she says, "Just fist me," I'm undone. Holy fuck she has no idea what I'm going through here to protect us. I glance at the tub of guns and know it's not happening, at least not tonight, and turn back to her.

"But you'll let me shrink you sometime?" I ask cheekily. I'm starting to feel the mood lighten on my end, but my arousal doesn't lift at all. I slide my wet pussy down her inner thigh and sit on her knee.

"Hmmm, I don't know." Jess shrugs and reaches for my hand. "Just do this right now."

I slide one finger into her and it's snug, not tight. I can probably put four in easily but if I'm going to fist her, she's going to stretch--a lot. The shampoo bottle is probably the largest thing she's ever had in her.

"Hmm, you're so tight. I like it," I moan, twisting my hand, thrusting in slowly then pulling back.

"Ahh," she groans, and she clenches when I get to four fingers. I twist again, pushing and twisting and pushing. Then I slide my thumb in, creating a funnel shape as I push and twist more.

"You can't clench, babe. You have to relax or it won't go in."

"It's so fucking huge, Al... Your fist is so big," she pants and groans. Her fingers find her clit and she massages. "So fucking huge, oh my God."

"You're going to come, aren't you?" I twist and pump, each time I push in going a little deeper. She can't take my knuckles unless she tears, and I don't know if she wants to tear. "Oh shit, you're so tight."

"Oh God, now, Allie..." Jess claws at my thigh with one hand and massages her clit with the other. Her body convulses, and I have a hard time even keeping my fingers in her. I want to feel her wrap around my entire hand, but she's not ready, so I continue to work her as she spasms and twitches. "Oooo, my God, oh fuck."

"Fuck you're so hot when you come." I fuck her as hard as I can until her leg is shaking and her hand falls free of her pussy, then I slow my thrusts and use my fingers to smear her juices around her lips and clit. Each time I brush over the sensitive nub she jerks and grins.

"Shit, that was amazing." Her eyes flutter open, and she smiles at me, and I stand up, pulling my body away from the center of gravitational force. She's a fucking magnet, and I'm helpless. She sits up and curls her leg beneath her, then nods at the couch. "Can I eat you?"

I feel so fucking aroused and uncomfortable at the same time but I nod. "I'd love that." It's all I can say because if I say much more I'm going to say something I'll regret. I lie down on the cushions and spread my legs just as she did, only when she moves I expect her to kneel on the floor and put her face between my thighs. She doesn't. She kneels on the side of the couch with a smirk and bends, raising a leg over my head.

"Holy fuck, Jess..." I grip her hips as she lowers her pussy toward my face and bends down to lick me. "Oh shit... oh fucking holy shit..." Her lips suck at my folds, and I pull her down so I can taste her. She's so wet, salty sweet moisture coating my face. It's everywhere, and it's delicious. I lick and lick, then suck and dip my tongue into her. She moans against my skin, and I can't help but raise my hips to meet her.

"Mmmm," I groan, grinding upward against her face as she sucks me and eats me. I rub her clit as I lick and slurp, then thrust into her and suck more. This is the best sixty-nine I've ever had, or maybe it's because of my heightened emotions. I don't give a fuck, it feels incredible, and I want to come at the same time as her.

So I do it again, sliding four fingers into her hole, then my thumb. I feel her clenching, but I push against it as I suck her. I can't stop moaning, writhing, because her fingers thrusting into me are touching every single Goddamn spot I need touched. I try to hold off, aching to put my fist in her pussy. I twist and thrust, and suck and she groans and whimpers and sucks me.

The minute I my fist sinks--I mean the literal split second I feel her hot muscles touch the back of my hand--my body explodes. And so does hers. She groans loudly, her lips kneading my clit as her fingers slam into my body. Her pussy clamps down around my fist in a hot fervor, and I convulse beneath her. I don't even need to keep sucking, just the slight twisting of my hand inside of her cavity is enough to keep her going, and fuck if I don't have the most incredible orgasm of my life yet again. Thank you, Jess.

She rides the waves, long after my body is calm her pussy pulsing with contractions, and I fist fuck her a few more times before carefully pulling out. She hasn't torn; that's a good thing. My hand drops to my stomach, and I let relaxation sink into me. We made it through that without any major oopsies, and I am relieved.

Jess crawls to the other end of the couch and turns to face me. She is so wasted, drunk on liquor and sex, but her eyes are still lust-filled. She stoops and licks me again, and I jolt. I'm so sensitive still. "You fist me so well, Allie," she mewls. "I like it." Lick, suck, slurp, lick... she's teasing me. I rest my hands on her head, petting her. Even I have succumbed to the giddiness of afterglow. She had two orgasms, so maybe she'll do me again?

I pet her as she eats me, savoring every drop of my moisture, and she speaks to me as she does. "Your pussy tastes so amazing." Lick, suck, slurp. "I love sucking your pussy." Lick, suck, slurp. "I love putting my fist in you." Lick, suck, slurp. "The way your tits feel pressed against mine." Lick, suck, slurp. "The way your pussy lips feel sliding over mine." Lick, suck, slurp, and I'm on the edge again.

Her thumb replaces her lips yet again, fingers hooked around my g-spot, and she looks up at me with an intensity unrivaled in any of our play times. Her eyes lock on mine and she licks her lips. "Love when your juices are smeared all over my chin, and I can smell you on myself for hours." Her massaging me is so fucking hot, especially with the way she's looking at me, but she's so intense, my heart is pounding in my chest again.

"Jess..." I moan, grinding against her hand.

"Love the way your pussy grips me. Love your eyes and your smile, and your fucking tits, so perfect and my hand fits them so well," she says, gripping my tit.

"Uh...Jess..." I start to squirm. She's getting so personal, so fucking personal.

"Love your little ass and the dip of your thigh, your hip here." She traces her hand down my side to the inside of my hip. "So fucking sexy." She licks her lips, her hand still massaging my pussy inside and out. Damn if she isn't the hottest woman I've ever fucked.

"Uh, Jess... you're..."

Her eyes meet mine and all the emotion I felt at the start of this comes welling up. We can't look away from each other, not even as my body climbs toward orgasm, and I know I'm going to lose it all over her fucking palm.

"You know what I love the most, Allie?" she asks, leaning down toward me.

I can't help myself, I'm grinding on her, wanting that climax, but she's scaring me. She's going to say it. I know she is. It's too intense here. I am freaking out. I glance at the table where the ray guns lay, and I don't think twice. I pick up the blue-handled one and point it at her and pull the trigger just as she says, "I love--"

And then she's frozen, her icy hand buried in my hole and her eyes locked wide open staring into mine.

"Oh God, oh my God," I gasp and it's not because her icy grip is making me come. I fucking froze her. I scramble, trying to get away, but it's hard to get my pussy extricated from her grip. My body is spasming so hard I can't control it. It's incredible and terrifying at the same time. I drop the gun and manage to squeeze out from beneath her, and then I hear Cora just as the blue light flashes again. This time the ray hits the wall.

"What the fuck did you do, Allie!"

Oh shit. This is bad.