All Comments on 'The Supernatural Swap Ch. 01'

by darkride

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
darkridedarkride10 months agoAuthor

This was my first attempt at writing something "non human"... I know I named them as Lycan in the description, and hope that doesn't upset any serious warewolf/Lycan fans as my descriptions may not match the established mythology. I explain that all away by saying - this is my own mythology :)

The next chapter will be the above, but written from Emily and Erik's perspectives - assuming there is enough interest.

redlion75redlion7510 months ago

Werewolves don't fuck normals just for the sake of fucking. The whole secret of being a were would be thrown out by doing that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nah! Not my cup of tea.

LiterKnightLiterKnight10 months ago

So, as a preface, I am rating this 5 stars because it's an interesting premise and well-written. That said, I agree with the anonymous comment that this isn't really my cup of tea; however, I think I would rather enjoy the story from Emily's POV (what that says about me... let's ignore that).

As for redlion's comment, it seems that it's not just an attempt for Erik and Scarlet to get off, they're gaining more pack members, Emily as a new bride (presumably a bitch to breed) and I would guess Chris as basically an omega worker/slave.

Though it does fit within the Nonhuman category, I think it could maybe have fit within something like fetish or used a tag like cuckold (despite the swap being portrayed as willing, his wife is presumably swapped/stolen permanently) or humiliation.

For better or worse, though, I couldn't stop thinking about this story most of the day, so it's at least memorable, which isn't always the case. Good work.

TL;DR: this isn't my favorite, but an Emily POV could be, maybe more tags could've been useful

darkridedarkride10 months agoAuthor

@LiterKnight - Thank-you so much for the indepth response! I first posted this on another site, and it remains one of my most viewed, and most hated stories. I put it in the Non Human section deliberately, as well as adding "Supernatural" to the title (originally was just "The Swap"), trying to help find the right audience. I was probably also quite timid on the tags side of things, but cuckold and humiliation should probably have been included.

As noted above, I have planned, but not yet written, Emily's POV (which I expect will be a more... salacious... read; no judgement ;) ), as well as some thought about where it goes after this one night.

As you say - this is very much a case of Erik adding to his harem (den?), and - I really should spend a little more time reading up on the subject matter... (Watched American Warewolf in London when I was far too young, and was not interested in the Twilight saga...)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for a fun and hot story. Yes please on Emily POV!

CrashDavis69CrashDavis6910 months ago

Keep this going. Chapter 2 from Emily’s perspective. And Chapter 3 after she transforms.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hated it.

darkridedarkride8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for that feedback, anon. Always great to receive constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I keep checking back to see if you've posted a second chapter. I absolutely love this.

darkridedarkride5 months agoAuthor

To the people who have been asking publicly and privately for when the next chapter of this story is coming - It's certainly something I want to write, as my original plan was to flip back and forth between the two couples having sex, however in the end I opted to stay with Chris and Scarlet.

I'm concentrating on another story at the moment, but it is certainly on the cards... it's basically half written in my head already.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't wait for a part two! Maybe from Emily's perspective?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Will there be a part two?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ah, the blue balls! The wait for part two is killing me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous