The Surprise Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, I was excited at the idea of spending the rest of the week with Nick all alone, but then I thought about Brad. What would he think if I stayed with Nick more than just overnight? And what if Brad found out we were staying in the same room he and I had stayed in for our honeymoon. I didn't want to upset him, but I did start to think about the prospect of a weeklong romp with Nick.

"God dam you're so fucken beautiful." Nick declared.

Nick kissed me on the neck and looked at my image in the mirror. He could clearly see all the hickies he had marked me with and was proud of every single one of them. I felt dirty from the bruises, but his words and actions made me feel cherished. Nick closed the door as he left me to finish getting ready for the day.

"I will have our clothes brought over from the house and we can get any sundries we need here in town." Nick called out through the closed door.

I stood there drying off and brushing my hair thinking to myself. What was I doing? Was I flying a little too close to the sun this time? Were my feelings for Nick going to subside or were they going to get in the way of my marriage? Did I care?