The Surprise Visit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As strange as it might seem I still felt as if I owed him an apology for being so upset. I wanted to thank him for being there for me, so I took charge. I pulled at Nick’s button up shirt and popped the first few open. I kissed him passionately as I ran my hands inside his shirt and traced the muscles of his chest with my fingers. I loved the power of his body over me. I loved the way his firm body felt.
“I want you.” I whispered in his ear before kissing my way down to his now exposed chest.
I tugged at Nick’s shirt again completely uncovering his firm masculine physique. His chest and abs bulging and fanning my desire. His body was nearly perfect, and I felt grateful for the opportunity to experience it. I kissed his chest and nipples, rubbing his hard body and relishing in it. His muscles felt amazing, and his skin tasted delicious. I wanted more of him, and I was growing less patient by the second.
I circled his nipples with my tongue as I ran my hands down to unbuckle his belt. I pulled the thick leather strap holding his pants in place and herd the clank of the buckle as it came free. Nick leaned back giving me better access to him and relinquishing control of the action for the time being. His scent was calling me like a moth to a flame.
I kissed my way from his perfect chest down his stomach, tracing his muscles as I went. I licked and sucked his skin doing my best to excite his senses and satisfy my desire to please him. I delighted as much in his pleasure as I did in my own.
I pulled his trousers down exposing the elastic band around his waist, as I examined the muscular triangle sending my attention south. I took my time kissing his rippling muscles and enjoying his soft skin. I took in a deep breath as I prepared to expose his manhood, and as I did, I could smell the mixture of his male pheromones with the remnants of his previous exploit with Becky. Once again, I wasn’t as jealous as I would have thought. But instead, I felt a strong desire to compete with her.
I wanted to impress Nick so much he would rather be with me than her. I wanted to show him he had no reason for other women, and I was going to prove I had the best game around. I pulled the strong elastic band down past his hips and exposed the prize I was after.
Nick was hard as a rock, his gorgeous cock standing straight up, like a solder ready to salute. He was obviously enjoying my skills, and soon would be under my complete control. I made him wait, I wanted to tease him and make his body beg for my mouth. I gently grasped his cock and ran my fingers up and down his shaft just lightly holding him. His cock jumped with anticipation, as I stroked him, barely toughing him as all. It was as much a tease for him as it was for me. I wanted his cock as much as he wanted me to have it. I could see the first drop of clear excitement rise and bubble up when I was distracted by something outside the living room window.
Nick’s head was laying on the floor his eyes closed and his cock at full mast. I was kneeling between his legs looking towards his face and the window on the wall behind him. I could see the peaking eyes of someone outside as they peered in between the tiny curtains. I was sure it was Becky. She was returning the favor so to speak watching me like I had watched her. I decided to play along and pretend as if I didn’t know she was there and just continued lightly stroking what was now MY cock.
I felt the competition between us elevate, I wanted to show her as much as him, that I was the one with the skills. I wanted to make her jealous and show her I wasn’t going to let her have his full attention. I might not get him exclusively, but I was going to make sure she had a hard time keeping up with what I have to offer.
“You like that baby? You like the way I stroke your cock?”
I wasn’t usually that vocal. But I wanted to make this the best blowjob Nick had ever received. I was on a mission now. One to prove I was the best cocksucker he would ever know.
“Uh huh,” Nick murmured.
“I love how your cock feels in my hand. Do you like it too?” I continued probing.
“Yes,” Nick gasped.
“I bet you’d like me to suck that huge cock of yours, wouldn’t you?”
“Yes, I’d love that.” Nick exhaled.
The clear drop bubbling up from Nick, increased and began to drip down the head of his swollen cock. I was excited to see his reaction and gripped his cock a little bit tighter. As I did a slight moan of approval escaped his mouth, confirming I was on the right track.
“That’s it, think about my warm lips wrapped around your dick.” I said, prodding his brain.
My increased grip caused another bead of precum to rise up and help lubricate his rock-hard cock, increasing my desire to milk him to ecstasy. I gradually increased my stroking until I could see a nice flow of clear lubrication coming from his meat making his cock glide easily between my fingers.
I shot a knowing smile at the eyes in the window as I leaned in to get a taste of what I had created. I licked the source of the clear liquid; proud I had been the one to extract it from his body. There was an increased sense of power I felt doing what I was and knowing Becky was watching me. I felt almost as if I was dominating her, while I was solidifying my place with Nick.
Nick’s flavor was a little different then I was used to. There was a sweetness to him that normally was raw. I realized what it was. I was tasting the remnants of him and Becky’s combined juices. At first, I felt as if Becky was getting her revenge on my psychological war with her, but then I used that to fuel my exuberance. I wasn’t going to let her see any hesitation, instead I wanted her to see how much Nick enjoyed the artistry of my oral affection. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, cleaning and lubricating it even more. I squeezed and kneaded him, onto my outstretched tongue lapping at his helmet as it came into reach.
“More baby?” I teased.
All Nick could muster was a slight moan, as he lay there falling into my seductive trap. One thing I have learned is how to increase pleasure via teasing. The trick is to read your partner and tease them enough to elevate their thrill without causing them too much frustration. Although frustration can be fun too. I slid my hand out of the way, and over his tight abdomen, leaving his cock completely alone bobbing for more.
I leaned farther down and allowed the head of his cock to slide past my parted lips and feel the heat of my breath. I waited a split second then continued engulfing his entire length in a single smooth swallow. Nick was perfectly groomed, with only a little tightly trimmed hair on his groin and none on his balls. His tight abbs and chest made for a delightful washboard to keep my left hand busy while my right hand cupped his smooth warm sack.
As I raised up allowing his cock to feel the freedom from my throat, the flavor of him permeated my taste buds. His masculine flavor mixed with the sweet flavor of his earlier lover made this whole situation even more arousing to me. I felt as if I was not only giving Nick pleasure but sharing in the scene I had witnessed earlier as well. It was a weird mixture of competition, jealousy, and just raw sexual desire.
I rolled my eyes forward to see if I could still see the two eyes in the window looking back at me, and I did. I didn’t want Becky to think she was in any way distracting me. I wanted her to see how dedicated I was to him and how much he yearned for me.
The veins in Nick’s cock were pushed to their limit. He was as swollen as he could possibly get, yet that didn’t stop me from taking him to the base once again. I slowly swallowed his cock and held him deep letting him enjoy the feeling. Once again as I lifted off his cock, I could taste the one of a kind mixture coating him. Oddly enough I wanted more of that flavor and decided to go get it.
I licked up and down his amazing dick like a cat licking her tail. I wanted to clean every drop of them up for my enjoyment now. I was extremely turned on as I mopped up the delicious remnants of their union. I lost myself for a moment and imagined what Becky might taste like on her own, before the desire for Nick’s cock regained control of my thoughts.
Once I was satisfied, I had removed as much of their seasoning as I could I returned my attention to giving Nick as much pleasure as possible. I returned the head of Nick’s cock to the depths of my throat and slightly lifted his nuts so my extended tongue could reach them. I had learned this trick from Michelle. Raising Nick’s balls closer to the base of his cock, gave me the chance to tickle them while his head was deep inside me. The combined stimulation was something most men would never experience, but I had learned to do it, and was confident it was one of the things that made me a far superior cock sucker. I was focused on given Nick as much pleasure as possible, not making him cum as quickly as I could. This was my time to show off and I was going to impress him. This was certainly not the first time I had sucked Nick, but it was the first time I felt like a porn star doing it.
Sure, there were plenty of other times I had had fucked or sucked someone in front of people. But this was the first time I really felt like someone was just watching me, from a distance. Becky was watching us through the window like a porn, on the computer screen. I was the star of a real life porno, and I was going to shine.
Again and again, I took Nick all the way to the base, pausing and massaging his smooth balls with my tongue. I could feel the veins in his cock as they slid past my lips and the bulging head of his cock as it passed by my tonsils. It wasn’t easy to take a cock like his that deep, but then again, I wasn’t new to this technique. I knew this was one of many things that could separate me from Becky and make me much more valuable in Nick’s eyes.
Nick started to arch up to meet my mouth. I could tell he was getting close and was about to lose his seed. I massaged his balls as he pushed his head deep inside me. I let him regain a touch of control as I let him fuck my throat.
I could feel Nick’s swollen balls tightening and his cock start to throb, but he was still pumping his hips into me. I wanted to make this something special and decided to take back control.
I squeezed his balls with one hand while I pushed down on his lower abdomen with my other. I was making it clear to him, stop thrusting and lay flat. Nick was happy to oblige when he realized what I was doing. I pressed down pushing his cock as deep down my throat as it could reach. I firmly squeezed his balls to make sure the pressure was directed in the right spot and waited for my prize.
It didn’t take a second and I could feel the swollen head of his cock explode. The hot liquid rushed down my throat tingling every nerve on the way down. I could feel his seed as is surged from his cock, coating my throat on its way to my stomach. I massaged his sack, pushing every drop up and out. I wanted to completely empty his warm cum, so there was none left for anyone else. I drained every drop from him and took great pride in it.
Nick was still hard when I slid his cock from my mouth and let his balls hang free. I had momentarily forgotten about being watched but then was reminded when I saw the shadowy figure move away from the window and into the night. I knew Becky had gotten a show and hopefully a message as well. Nick was mine and I would do whatever I needed to do to keep it that way.
“Oh my god that was amazing.” Nick confessed as he pulled me up to hug me.
We kissed and held each other in front of the fire. Nick reached over and grabbed a blanket off the couch and tossed it over us, the tv still playing in the background. We lay there intertwined as we faded off to sleep.
Later that night I woke up to the sound of Nick’s voice. He was quietly talking on the phone in the other room, only slightly louder than a whisper. At first I thought it was sweet he was trying not to wake me, but then I wondered who he was talking to so late at night. There was a tone to his voice that indicated it was something really important and the curiosity of what that could be got the better of me. I got up and started towards the bedroom where he was, when I heard him say.
“So, they must know then.” Nick said trying to keep his voice under control.
“How long do you think we have?” He continued.
Something about the conversation really scared me. The tone of Nick’s voice and the fact he was obviously trying to keep me from hearing, told me it was something to worry about. I speculated who was on the other end of the call and thought it might be Max or Logan calling from Hawaii. That would make sense I thought looking over at the clock on the living room wall and seeing it was two in the morning. That would make it only midnight in Hawaii I thought as I tried to make out what they were talking about. I could barely make out what he was saying but felt like it was better if I didn’t know anyway. It was probably some more of Michelle’s business crap, something I really didn’t want to think about going back to.
I didn’t want to think about going back to work yet, and I certainly didn’t want to talk about it this late at night. I also felt a little guilty for listening in on Nick and didn’t want him to know. So, I decided to slip back under the blanket and pretend like I hadn’t heard anything.
A few minutes later and Nick was back under the covers with me, his arm around me, making me feel safe once again. I wasn’t sure what the future was going to hold for me, but I knew that for now I was safe here with Nick.