The Surrogate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this?"

"I love it, they have rekindled my sex drive and I discovered I like women." Gina explained. "Speaking of women, are you here to return the favor?"

Karen blushed "I am", the two moved to the couch.

Karen told the story about her husband watching them and jerking off right there on their porch. She got home and showered before the twins woke up, fed them and got dressed and walked over.

Gina laughed a the image of her neighbor jerking off in the back yard with binoculars. "WHAT A PERV!" Gina laughed, "did he object to you coming back over?"

"No, he wants me to tell him everything and I have to suck him off when I get home."

Gina leaned in and Kissed her and whispered, "Let's make a story for you to tell him."

They kissed like teenagers for a few minutes, Gina was pulling Karen's dress off as much as she could.

Karen stood and removed her dress and reveled she forgot panties and had a sexy bra on.

Gina pointed to the bra and said, "Very nice, take it off."

Karen immediately released he huge breasts.

Gina reached up and pinched both nipples, pulling Karen down to her knees. "Do you remember why you are here?"

"Yes" Karen winced in pain as she dropped to her knees.

Gina released her hold on Karen's nipples and grabbed her head and forced her face first in between her spread legs.

Karen kissed and licked Gina's wet lips, tasting another woman for the first time. Karen held her thighs apart as she fell in love with pleasing a woman. Gina was quickly getting close, Karen started pulling on her butt plug and letting it pop back into her ass.

The anal play along with Karen's enthusiastic licking drove Gina over the edge. "OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES OH YES" Gina said faster and faster until the wave of orgasm washed over her body.

Karen lapped up Gina's creamy pussy and slid up on the couch to kiss Ginna.

The two cuddled on the couch kissing and touching each other when all of a sudden the front door opened and a naked Cassy quickly shuffled in and plopped down in the chair across from the two.

"Get over here and lick my pussy. Cassy ordered, "Mike just shot a huge load in me and you need to lick it up."

Gina quickly moved between Cassys legs and started licking and sucking.

Cassy looked at Karen and asked "Who the fuck are you?"

Karen nervously replied "I'm Karen, I live three doors down."

"Great to meet you Karen, now get your ass between my legs and lick my pussy with your friend."

Karen quickly moved between Cassy's legs next to Gina and started licking and sucking Cassy. Karen was infatuated with their butt plugs and started moving Cassy's plug in and out like she did for Gina.

This combined with the two girls licking her gave Cassy a massive orgasm. When she came, she ejected the last glob of Mike's come and the two lapped it up.

Mike walked in just in time for him to hear Cassy come "OH YEAH, YOU TWO SLUTS LICK MY CUNT AND PLAY WITH MY ASS!"

Gina and Karen continued kissing and touching each other.

Mike spoke up, "Hey Karen, how's Derek doing?"

Karen giggled "Not as good as I am." and returned to kissing Gina.

When Cassy recovered Mike announced "It's time for Cassy's spanking."

"Spanking?" Cassy asked

"Yes, if you recall you got to strike two, that means a spanking when we get home correct?"

"Yes Sir" Cassy humbly agreed and stood to lean over the chair. "How many will I receive?"

"No number" Mike explained, "These two are going to 69, when one comes, I will stow down the rate of spanking, when the other comes, I will stop."

"Yes Sir"

Mike recovered the belt used for previous spankings and got into position.

Gina and Karen were still trying to figure out positioning when Mike yelled "NOW BEFORE I CHNGE MY MIND AND WHIP YOU TWO!"

Karen and Gina laid on their sides and started licking their pussies.

CRACK

Cassy squirmed, Karen jumped from the sound.

CRACK

Mike kept up a pace of about one every ten seconds

CRACK

Mike could see that both girls were getting into it as they were gyrating their hips.

CRACK

Cassy wasn't sure how many lashes she received, but her ass was stinging when she heard Karen moan and come on Gina's face.

CRACK

The lashes were coming slower, about four more cracks before Gina came. The three girls collapsed where they were and just laid there.

Mike went into the kitchen and got a slice of pizza and a beer and returned to his spot on the couch. "Gina baby, you need to tell me about your day."

Gina cuddles next to Mike on the couch and gave him a full account of cleaning out the spare room and sun bathing. Karen was surprised to hear about the tip she gave the pizza guy. She detailed what happened when Karen returned and said "You were here for the rest."

Mike looked at Karen and asked "Does Derek know you are here"

"Yes Sir."

"Does Derek know what you are doing?"

"He knows that I came over to eat Gina's pussy, the rest is just going to be a bonus story that he hears."

Mike smiled "are you going to tell him everything?"

"Yes Sir."

Mike continued "are you going to tell him about the pizza guy?"

"I wasn't here for that, it's not my story to tell."

Mike asked "Gina? Can Karen tell Derek about your phenomenal cock sucking skills?"

"Yes Sir." Gina said as she blushed.

Mike continued "Karen I want you to share that story with Derek, do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir."

Mike looked at Karen "Are you still lactating?"

"Yes Sir."

He smiled "Why don't you come over here and let me have a little suck, I hear breast milk is the best. How old are the twins?"

"Yes Sir, they are thirteen months." Karen said as she positioned herself on Mikes lap and presented her large nipples to him.

Mike took her nipple into his mouth and gave it a suck, Karen could feel her breast let down and she was feeding Mike.

Mike quickly had a mouthful of milk and swallowed the sweetest milk he has ever tasted. He forced himself to stop and gave Karen a kiss and said "Thank you, that was wonderful."

Karen dressed and went home. Gina and Cassy moved Cassy's things into the spare room and got Cassy set up for tomorrow morning.

Gina asked to sleep alone as she was exhausted and needed to get up earlier than Cassy to be ready to feed her.

Mike and Cassy agreed and kissed Gina goodnight before they headed to the spare room.