All Comments on 'The Sweet Slut in Training Ch. 05'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant contribution, in many ways worth a 5 vote, from a WW2 era Celtic Bastard

Your heroine reminds me of my Mother, a Scottish Slut from somewhere near Dundee in Scotland. The Song 'Scotland the Brave' referred not only to fierce Scottish Warriors but their equally resourceful Lassies. Lets read about her bold ;anal' adventures in chapter 6, when she takes on 4 potential farhers at once. The advantage is that no one 'rapist' can be blamed for her subsequent pregnancy, as the anal intruder[s] cannot possibly be held liable.

Hoots Mon, I am arguably alive now, for that very reason? EG: Firing squads consist of one blank cartridge for similar reasons. My mother swore by anal sex, initiating her offspring [myself included] from adolescece, in taking it up the rear end. My sisters are also ;anally inclined', so Scottish traditional readers will appreciate any 'politially incorrect' references to Scottish sluts in your writing. BTW: Our family email address will be sent separately, on an anonymous basis, to help you with future 'Anal' contributions, which might assist those 'traditionally forbidden' subjects of both 'Anal' and 'Incestual' sex between consenting adults! My youngest sister is extremely interested in meeting up with porn writers personally, [Wink-wink Nod-Nod] to allow further practical demonstrations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant!

Thank goodness you're back! I've been waiting

acgolfacgolfalmost 14 years ago
Have Enjoyed the Read to Here

With her schedule and a comment, "Ahh, those crazy mood swings." If she hasn't already it is probably time for her period. What say you?

Keep up the good work, please.

mchuchamchuchaalmost 14 years ago
Keep up the good work.

Val's breaking into being a powerful slut and I want to see how far you'll take her. You're also starting to motivate me to post again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.