The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her initial shock, we sat, I talked, she asked question after probing question as I explained the Stag/Vixen lifestyle. She was stunned that wife sharing was a real thing but didn't judge. In fact, in her mind, she was wondering how it all worked and how she could work it into her own sex life.

It wasn't going to be easy for Melissa to give up her yearnings and to go back to vanilla, boring, puritanical sex, now that her eyes had been opened to the world of earth shattering orgasms.

Melissa was becoming a willing participant in continuing a limited affair. She decidedly wanted to keep her kinks of swallowing cum alive. She also figured that eventually she would have to go back to being the good, pure wife that Kevin married. After all, she truly did love him.

When Melissa was finally running out of questions she told me that all of this talk about sex has her ramped up again. She dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth.

"I need to go but not before I get another taste. Kevin is coming home tomorrow and I want to remember how it feels with cum in my mouth."

After Melissa was able to milk one more small load of cum out of me, I went to bed to get some more rest. Melissa was wearing me out and I was loving it. It was still early so I was wondering if my wife, Kim was in bed with Melissa's husband or if they had just fucked and Kevin's cum was leaking out of my wife's pussy.

I had taken a few pictures of Melissa laying on her stomach next to Steve. She was a mess and Steve didn't look much better. Of course the picture was of Melissa's ass and the text read,

"No more virgin ass. Can't wait to see what you have planned for her" with a smile and wink attached.

Kim called me back to tell me that she was alone in Kevin's bed as he had already left for his meetings. We chatted and planned on how we were going to get Kevin and Melissa connected so their marriage stays together and we get to possibly play with them on a regular basis.

"If you guys keep it up," Kim said, "we may never get her legs closed again. Stop playing with your food for just a minute and think about how we're going to do this."

Kim and I had to figure out how we were going to get Kevin on board with allowing Melissa to continue the slut training. Melissa had become a total slut for cock and I for one didn't want it to end.

We figured we had to take desperate measures and decided that blackmail was the best way to do it.

I just needed to make a call.

Part 5 coming...