The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to give up your final virtue, Melissa? I have plenty of lube on my cock and in your ass so it won't hurt too much, so just relax." I straddled her legs just below her ass cheeks preparing to take her anal virginity. The view of her upturned ass was incredible. Steve sat in front of her playing with her tits while I lined up my cock to sodomize another man's wife.

"I don't care what you do to me," Melissa said, "just do it. I need you both inside me, I don't care where, just give me your cocks."

We had finally pushed her to the point where she was sexually delirious, "Stop teasing me Mike, fuck my ass before I chicken out. Do it, make me your..." Then I pushed... "WHOOOORE."

I pushed and entered where no man had ever been, the head of my cock fighting for its place in her rear cavern. The crown of my cock head popped passed the ring of her incredibly tight, sphincter.

"OOOOoooh my god!!!," she screamed. "It's too big, I can't!"

"Yes you can, Melissa. Relax." I stopped to let her get used to the intruder. "Easy girl, relax... That's it." Slowly I pushed inside, half inch at a time.

"You're doing good, Melissa. Relax and give me your virgin ass."

"Oh god, we shouldn't be doing this, ooooh..."

Her ass was tight as a vice. "Is it all the way in yet? It's huge. I don't know if I can do this, aaaaahhh."

I pushed about half way into her bowels, the lube helping of course but still a very small, tight hole to penetrate.

"Only half of my cock is buried inside of your beautiful ass. Damn it feels so good. You have no idea how good you look with a cock in your ass, Melissa. You're no longer a virgin anywhere now."

"You're ass is no longer a virgin, Melissa. Non of your holes are a virgin now, thank you for giving it up for me."

"You talk to much, Mike. Just shut up and take me. Oh gawd, it's starting to feel good."

I could feel that she was relaxing and getting used to the intrusion. Little by little I would pull out only to push another inch in, two inches out, another three in...her ass filled with cock until she reached between her legs and felt my balls sitting against the entrance of her pussy, my cock seated inside of her fully.

"Oh my god, you're all the way inside of me! I'm having anal sex, it's so different. It makes me feel so slutty. Keep fucking me, it feels better when you're moving....Oh yes, like that, don't stop."

Melissa started rotating her hips which helped to stretch her anal muscles. She moved my cock in and out of her hole while she rubbed her clit with her fingers. Pushing back against my cock, she met my lunges until her ass was slapping against my loins making a smacking sound of skin against skin.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass...That's it, FUCK Me. It's feeling good now. Oh my god, I'm...Ahhhhhh!"

Suddenly, Melissa threw her head back and had her first anal orgasm, her mouth opened but nothing came out as her eyes shot to the back of her head. She came so hard that her left leg shook and convulsed, it was so good for her that she couldn't make a sound until suddenly she was crying with pleasure.

"Oh my god, oh my god...I'm cummmmming. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. God... Fuuuuck fuck fuuuuuuck meeee."

Her leg continued shaking uncontrollably as she wept, her brain trying to determine what the new emotions were that currently surged through her mind and body. Steve took his cock and shoved it into her mouth to keep the noise down which probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, considering her teeth were at that end and she was getting fucked in the ass for the first time. Fortunately he didn't end up with an injury to explain to his wife for when he got home.

"That's it Melissa, push my cock into your ass," letting her do the work. She continued in and out, deeper with each short push as her bodies convulsions continued.

I finally took over, grabbed her hips and burrowed deep into her bowels and fucked my prize slut with a strong determination to make her remember this moment forever. Pulling almost all the way out and shoving back in until my balls slapped agains her cunt. I was ass fucking another man's wife and enjoying it immensely. Yes, she would always remember who took her back door virginity, and who didn't.

I had a perverse sense of satisfaction that I couldn't explain as my balls filled with seed, preparing for its final journey into Melissa's bowels. Suddenly, I came to my senses so I could let Steve join in. No reason to keep him out of Melissa now. I have no idea why I was being so generous. I guess I wanted to share my good fortune and knew that I would be inside this wife more often.

I pulled out of Melissa as she sucked on Steve's cock. "NoNoNo, oh god! Don't pull out! What are you doing? Did you cum?"

"I almost did. A minute later and I would have. Don't worry, we're not done with you yet," I said laughing. "Let me use the restroom and I'll be right back. Besides, we don't want to over use you and make you too sore to soon do we? We have all night and we need to pace ourselves."

I didn't take long in the restroom but what I saw when I got back was pretty hot and totally expected. Steve's unprotected cock was again, balls deep inside of Melissa's bare pussy. She sat on top of Steve, impaled, giving him the ride of his life. I didn't bother to ask who the instigator was, pretty sure Steve didn't have a voice in the matter.

Steve and I had a close relationship since he was also one of my wife's lovers. I'm sure Melissa would be making a few visits to his bed in the near future, giving him some sexual variety that was lacking.

"Fuck my slutty pussy, Steve. Give it to me. Here it cums again, OOOOOOOh Fuuck me, yeesssss. Oh god, fuck me... I want your cum in my cunt, Fuck me!"

I didn't know where Melissa was getting all the verbiage but she was out of control. If her husband could see and hear his wife now. I could see the juices running down Steve's balls so I knew Melissa's pussy was gushing cum yet again. Steve saw me coming to the bed and pulled Melissa to him so she was pressed to his chest. We had done this before with my own wife, Kim. Sometimes I was in Kim's pussy, sometimes in her ass.

"Melissa, don't move your hips, we're going to do something you're going to like," Steve said. She felt me climbing up between Steve's legs. He spread her ass cheeks giving me an incredible view of his cock buried inside Melissa's married cunt. I then pressed my hard cock against her rose bud and pushed.

"What are you doing? That's not going to fit like this, oh my god, ooooh, aaaaaahhh."

She smashed Steve's lips with her own as my cock head popped past her ring and into her ass again. Melissa had already been broken in so I didn't hold back too much. She was typically tight before, but with her pussy being stretched around another cock, her ass was exceptionally hard to penetrate fully. Soon, I had her ass stretched around my fully embedded cock, successfully double penetrating her for her first DP.

"You are going to tear me apart, I can't believe we're doing this!! Fuck me, just like that. It feels so GOOOOOOD. Fuck, fuck, fuck this is incredible, I've never felt so full...DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!"

Considering we were both impaled inside of Melissa's pussy and ass at the same time and we had both fucked her, it didn't take but a minute for me to let it all loose. "Ready for my cum, Melissa? I'm going to shoot inside of your ass, I can't hold it anymore."

"I'm going to go off too, where do I need to cum...OH FUCK," Steve shouted.

"Don't you dare pull out, Steve. Cum deep inside my pussy! Give me both your cum, so hot"

We must have sounded like we were all being tortured by the screams and moans of all of our orgasms. Steve and I both lost our senses as our loads forced themselves out of both of our balls, sending multiple jets of our DNA into Melissa's married pussy and ass simultaneously.

After we finally calmed down and were drained and exhausted, we all just lied there. Three naked bodies, crumpled together in post orgasmic bliss. None of us could move for the longest time. My cock plopped out of Melissa's defiled ass as I laid down next to the other two.

Melissa didn't move away from Steve even though his softening cock had already disconnected from her drenched pussy and his cum ran out of her. My sperm had barely starting coming out but not in the amount of Steves. Her face was buried in the crook of Steve's neck and I could barely hear her cooing as she kissed his neck, whispering.

"That was so good, thank you."

We all just laid there, in awe of what had just happened.

After a few moments, Steve's hands were slowly roaming over his new lovers body as Melissa started giving him little pecks on his neck, cheeks and lips which were a bit too intimate for a couple who were not married to each other. They kissed and made out for a little while before finally rolling over so she was between the two men she had just had her first threesome with.

I looked at Melissa's body and she looked as well fucked as any woman could. Her body was red from all the orgasms, her hair was a mess and hand prints could still be seen where we held her for dear life.

Nothing was said as Melissa silently got up and gingerly walked to the restroom. Not long after, we heard the shower running. Steve and I looked at each other and said nothing, understanding that Melissa needed some time alone to mull over what had just happened.

Melissa had just betrayed her husband yet again but this time with two men, one being a total stranger. Three loads of cum swam inside of her used body and to make matters worse, she felt a sense of euphoria at what she had just done.

One of two things were now going to happen. Melissa was going to have an overwhelming sense of guilt at what she had just allowed to happen and was going to be crying over the shame she felt. Or, her intense excitement was going to be so strong that her needs were going to outweigh her feeling of betrayal.

It must have been just over five minutes before Steve got up and quietly joined Melissa. Another ten minutes went by before the shower turned off. I assumed they would be joining me soon but they didn't. My curiosity got the best of me so I went to see what was keeping them so long.

Apparently I didn't need to worry about which way Melissa would go. Both Steve and Melissa were in the shower together as expected but what I didn't expect was the intimacy in the embrace they shared. The two had their arms wrapped around each other and were making out with a sensuality that would make any husband furious. Good thing her husband was missing out on this part. Melissa's hands had dropped down and were stroking Steve's cock that had risen to full mast while Steve roamed over Melissa's pert breasts, ass and pussy.

They finally noticed me watching after several more minutes and exited the shower so they could give me room to clean up. They had just fucked, yet they almost looked embarrassed in being caught in such a compromising embrace.

"Hey, sorry about that, just getting to know each other a bit better. Figured I would introduce her to the guy who she had just swallowed and then fucked," he said laughing. I could tell Melissa was embarrassed but her yearning for more pleasure hadn't dissipated.

They left and I waited a little while so I could get some hot water and so I could see what the two lover's would do if they were left alone together.

After finishing up, I listened for sounds coming from the other room. Hearing a faint, occasionally moan, I snuck out into the bedroom to see Steve, lying between Melissa's spread legs where his hips slowly moved up and down between them.

One of Steve's hands gently wrapped around the back of his new lover's neck while they made out with the same passion I had witnessed in the shower. The other hand cupped one of Melissa's ass cheeks, raising her hip as he penetrated her soaked vagina with a slow, even rhythm as he slid his cock out all the way to the head before slowly pushing back in to the hilt.

Faintly, I could hear Melissa's voice saying, "Fuck me, Steve, fuck me, oh yes, fuck me, please fuck me," on nearly every thrust. I sat on the chair at the end of the bed and just watched the two lovers go at it, each one married, just not to each other. Their respective spouses blissfully unaware of the treachery of what their spouses had just done and were going to do more of.

The whole time I watched, they never looked at me. I became the voyeur as Steve's cock pushed and pulled out of Melissa's married pussy. The glistening of Melissa's juices on Steve's cock could be seen on every exit. Melissa's hands were all over Steve's body too, trying to pull Steve in closer and deeper on every penetration.

If I didn't know better, the two were not fucking, they were making love. I knew from experience from watching Steve fuck my own wife, he can get deeply intimate with the woman he's with. I also knew that Steve would be fine, I just didn't want Melissa to develop any "feelings" for the man who was currently giving her the pleasure she so craved.

I watched them without interrupting for another ten minutes. Their coupling must have felt so good and intense that they never had the need to change positions or even break the kiss. Melissa stayed on her back with her legs wrapped around Steve's body as he ruined another man's wife.

Finally, their lips separated for the first time since I walked in. They looked intently into each others eyes and all I heard was the quiet voice of Steve.

"I'm going to cum..."

"Yes, come inside of my pussy again," Melissa moaned equally as quiet, "I need more inside of me. Oh yes, oh yes....I'm going to cum again too! FILL ME Up!"

Steve groaned as he grabbed Melissa's ass more forcefully, this time with both hands. His toes dug into the sheets while shoving balls deep into Melissa, shooting against her married cervix. Melissa, grinding her loins against Steve. She could feel the pulsating member as the sperm shot its way up the shaft and deep into her body, soiling her yet again with his seed and sending her into another long but quiet orgasm.

When the two finished, Steve finally pulled out. But to his surprise, Melissa went right to cleaning their mixed juices off of his cock with her tongue, something only a few weeks ago would have been considered disgusting and totally out of the question. While she was cleaning him up, Steve called his wife and told her that he would be staying over at my place for the night.

We took sporadic breaks during the night so we could pace ourselves. Last thing we wanted to do was fuck ourselves out in the first few hours. Most of the night, we took turns fucking Melissa to orgasm and dumping load after potent load inside of her married pussy, her ass and down her throat.

Once, I woke up to sounds coming from the living room and neither Melissa nor Steve was in bed. I went to look and saw Melissa on the couch with her head back in ecstasy, a pair of hands palming her petite breasts. I couldn't see much of Steve but it was obvious that he was enjoying the ride.

I don't know if we were trying to out do each other but both Steve and I must have fucked Melissa a minimum of four times each that night. Her ass was ours for the taking and we used it just as much as her pussy. In reality, I don't know who was using who that night. Melissa was just as complicit in waking us for sex as we were at waking her.

Once during the night, Melissa was on top of me riding my cock slow and quietly when we felt a stirring from beside us. Nothing was said as we felt Steve mount Melissa from behind. I felt her pussy tighten as Steve's cock pushed into her bowels. We DP'd her a couple times that night, each time dumping what we had left of our DNA into her married body. It was pretty obvious that her birth control pills were working overtime keeping all the sperm that was shot deep inside of her pussy away from her eggs.

When morning came, Steve was spent and had to get home. Melissa tried to give him a farewell blowjob but he was unable to get much blood flow to his cock. Even if he was able to get it up, I doubted if he would be able to produce enough sperm to satisfy Melissa's yearnings for more.

I know my cock was sore so I was sure Melissa's used pussy must be swollen from the beating it got all night. Poor Melissa didn't get much sleep either, not that she seemed to mind.

Melissa and I sat at the kitchen bar talking about what happened the night before, or at least she talked, I listened. I think she was still trying to figure out how she could allow herself to be so sexually taken by other men. She hated cheating on her husband, especially with such a passion that she didn't know existed.

"I know I shouldn't have let Steve have sex with me. I was just so turned on that I figured there was no way that I wasn't going to put out. I mean, yes, I came here for sex but didn't imagine another man would be here too. I'm not sure I can forgive myself for giving my body to yet another man."

"I certainly won't get over the fact that I lost my virginity to not only one, but two guys back there, god I can still feel it deep inside of me. The first time you...double penetrated me? Is that right? I thought you were going to tear me apart, then it started feeling good and I just needed more."

I wasn't sure if Melissa wanted me to say anything or just let her talk it all through.

"You were incredibly sexy last night, Melissa. I would love to keep having sex with you even after your husband comes home tomorrow afternoon, I know how to be discreet."

"Have an ongoing affair? I don't know that I can do that. I already feel so guilty, and the intimacy that me and Steve shared? That scared me! He's such a good kisser."

"Don't think of it as an affair, think of it as sex therapy," I laughed. "My office hours will be anytime you get horny, which I hope will be often. As far as Steve is concerned, he isn't looking for a new girl, he loves his wife, she's just a prude in the bedroom."

"Look, the honest truth is that he wants you for sex, just like me actually. I hope that doesn't make you feel cheap or anything. It goes both ways though, anytime you just need some extra, we're here for you."

Melissa looked down shyly. "I admit that It's been an eye opener. Who knew only a few short days would change my world and turn it upside down. I love Kevin and don't want to hurt him but how can I just quit having the best sex of my life?"

"Tell you what, Mike, if I can't convince Kevin to let me suck him off, I'm probably going to need my fair share of protein," she said while rubbing the front of my pants. "I might be open to a protein lunch once a week?"

"Ha! You have turned into a cum slut, Melissa, I love it. So what about that amazing ass? Will you be able to resist having it tapped every once in a while?" I said with a sarcastic tone. She gave me a look that I couldn't read but she didn't say no.

The whole time I had been making friends with Melissa, she had never asked until now if I was married.

"I never asked because it was none of my business and I guess I didn't want to admit that I found a married man attractive and enjoyed his attention. I especially didn't want to be the other woman. I assume your wife is away for a while?"

"Yes, she is. You would like her. Don't worry either, she does her thing and I do mine."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"It means exactly what it sounds like, my dear sweet Melissa. It means that she's probably waking up in another man's bed this morning just like you did. Except I know about it and your husband doesn't."

"Wait, so she knows that you've been sleeping with me?"

"She knows, and she also knows that we have been doing a lot more than just sleeping with each other." I said with a laugh and a wink.