The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
669 Followers

Suddenly, Melissa put her hands on his chest to stop him. Looking at me she said with a formality of her being a lady more than anything else. "I can't. I don't even know him. With a stranger?"

"Tell us, Melissa, why did you get all dressed up like a slut and drive over to my place even though you have a shiny wedding ring on your finger?" Melissa looked at me staring, not knowing what to say.

"It's okay, Melissa. Steve knows we've been fucking each other. He also knows how much you want to take both of our cum. Go ahead, admit to Steve how much of a cum whore you want to be."

Melissa didn't even flinch at the vulgarity of my words, she looked down at the bulge in Steve's pants and her hands on his thighs. Finally in a whisper she spoke.

"Okay."

"Okay what, Melissa? Tell us what you want so bad that you were willing to drive all the way over to another man's home, behind your husband's back to violate your wedding vows."

"SEX, I came to have sex...but... Not with another man," she pleaded. "I didn't know someone else would be here."

"Melissa, you're stalling. You know what you're body wants to happen, tell us why you're here"

Melissa looked at me, then Steve. "I...I'm here to...." Then she just blurted it all out. "I'm here to cheat on my husband...to get fucked in the ass for the first time!...THERE I said it." Melissa's hands went to her face. "Oh my god, I don't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm being a total whore. Why can't I just say no."

Personally, I was shocked that Melissa actually said it to the extent that she did. Both Steve and I sat there ourselves not knowing what to say. I didn't think she would remember the part about taking her anal virginity but here she was, admitting that she expected her ass to be taken. There was no way in hell that I wasn't going to sodomize her virgin ass now.

"Wow, good girl, Melissa. Now that you admit that you're here to be a fuck toy, let's get you undressed completely. Hand me your shirt so we can see your tits." Melissa slowly reached for her last bit of clothing and pulled her shirt off of her body before handing it to me, her eyes never looking up.

Melissa's hands started moving on Steve's legs, moving down his thighs and up again until finally, she reached the top. Her mind had turned to mush as she felt and watched her own hands unbutton Steve's pants as if she were watching someone else doing it.

We could hear the zipper moving down. Melissa then reached for the waist and started pulling with a determination, not really caring that she was about to take another married man inside of her mouth.

"Hold on, Melissa," Steve said. "Let me get up to make it easier for you. We're in the same boat, my wife is too busy to be interested in taking care of me." She looked up at Steve as she moved back just enough so he could stand in front of her.

Melissa slowly and tentatively reached for his pants which seconds later, laid on the floor next to his shirt. The only thing left was his undershorts. Melissa touched Steve's legs and moved up, feeling Steve's muscled thighs, avoiding direct contact with the obvious bulge in his briefs.

"Go ahead, you and I can help each other out. I'll give you what you need and you can give me what I want. You're going to have a pretty easy time getting me off the first time, but I'm sure you won't let me stay down long."

Melissa slipped her fingers under the waist band and pulled them down until his cock fell out right in front of her mouth making her jump slightly.

Tentatively wrapping her fingers around the second extramarital cock, she stroked it while her eyes remained half-closed and her mouth hung open. She looked as if she would be drooling any second. Melissa's thumb lightly slid over the pre-cum that was oozing out of the tip of Steve's cock before rubbing it on and around the crown.

"This is so wrong," she whispered mainly to herself, while shaking her head slowly. "We're both married and I shouldn't be doing this but I need it so bad."

"That cock is going to be in more than just your mouth tonight, my slutty little bride. Getting the edge off with your mouth would be a great start though."

A moan escaped Steve as Melissa's tongue touched his cock. She knew that Steve was right, she was going to let him fuck her. First she licked the pre-cum from her own thumb before licking it from the tip and around the head. Steve dropped down to the couch without loosing contact with Melissa's mouth, dropping his head to the back. "Oh my fucking gawd I'm in heaven, she's a natural."

Melissa knew what she wanted and was going to get her way. While looking up, Melissa asked, "Would you mind if I swallowed your cum, Steve?"

"Oh shit, are you fucking serious? I'm all yours my sweet little thing. You do whatever you want as long as I get to feel what that tight little pussy feels like wrapped around my cock later on." Melissa smiled and nodded her head without speaking.

Melissa suddenly buried his cock into her throat and began sucking my friend off with a hunger. I watched in awe as she sucked his cock for a good five minutes. The only thing that mattered in that moment was getting Steve's cock to give her the cum drink she desperately needed.

She rose one more time, "Tell me when you're going to cum so I don't stop sucking you at the wrong time. I want to swallow it all, please."

"Dude, is this girl for real? She's a wet dream come true!" Then, she went for it and gave Steve one of the best blowjobs I have ever seen and right at the top of the best Steve has ever felt. Melissa sucked with her new found passion, getting Steve up close to the edge even quicker than expected.

"Holy shit, Man!!" He was raising his hips off of the couch while throwing his head back trying to settle down as Melissa devoured his cock.

"Your slut has a golden mouth. Damn, girl. Fuuuuck, that's it, slut, eat my dick." Steve ran his hands through Melissa's hair, reached down to squeeze her tits and finally gripped her firmly under her chin and the back of her head while trying to up-thrust into her throat, making her occasionally gag on his cock.

"After you swallow my cum you're going to get me hard again, then I'm going to fuck the living hell out of you and plant a family deep inside your cunt."

Thinking about taking yet another man's sperm inside of her made her pussy throb. Yes, she was on birth control but the idea of having another man's potent sperm swimming against her cervix made it that much more of a turn on. She demonstrated her new skills beautifully, pulling off to carefully suck his balls into her mouth, only to lick up his shaft before cramming his rod down her throat again. Melissa wasn't just sucking cock, she was worshiping it, knowing full well that she was out of control and acting like a deviant, cum slut.

While Steve enjoyed Melissa's ministrations, I stood up and undressed, getting ready to stuff Melissa's pussy. Stepping behind her and kneeling behind her glorious ass, I could see her pussy was glistening.

Melissa moaned on Steve's cock as I leaned forward to taste her juices, licking her labia with the flat of my tongue while my nose nestled between her ass cheeks. I was just about to mount Melissa, to shove my cock inside of her pussy when I thought better of it.

I held back so Steve could enjoy her mouth to the fullest and to give Melissa her desired load of cum down her throat. Grabbing my phone, I turned on the video camera and pushed play. Just a little memento of the time with her just in case she ever decided to be a loyal wife again.

Eventually I started fingering her pussy slowly and even put a finger into her ass but only to the first knuckle. Her ass swayed in excitement until Steve started showing signs of no return. I then watched the pornographic scene before me being performed by another man's wife. Kim was going to love watching this video.

"Oh my god, can I keep you as my side whore? You're about to get a huge load luv. If you're serious about swallowing, get ready." Melissa could only gurgle her answer but sounded almost panicked. My concern was abated when she gripped Steves cock with both hands so he couldn't escape, only to suck harder.

I also noticed that Steve was no longer fucking her mouth. She was doing all the work. "Here it cuuuuums!!" Melissa went down one more time until her lips were resting at the base of Steve's balls, forcing her own throat around his cock. Melissa wanted it so much that I even saw her tongue come out and lick his balls while he was violating her air passage, now that's commitment.

"Holy fuck, her tongue! Fuuuuuck!"

The sounds that came out of Melissa were not of this world as the first rope of another man's jizz shot right down her esophagus. Steve felt as if his soul came right out through his balls and shot directly into her gullet.

Melissa, still not coming up for air, kept an airtight seal around Steve's shaft while she devoured his spend, making sure that every rope of sperm cells joined Steve's soul in her belly.

Melissa's moans were getting even louder when I realized our little cum slut was having an oral orgasm!! She was cumming without much help from us or her own fingers. It was new to me and white hot on the WOW factor.

Melissa groaned, moaned and sucked until Steve finally dispensed all he had from his balls. Melissa even squeezed his cock, from his balls to the head, making sure every bit of seed belonged to her. Steve actually had to finally push her away from his sensitive cock because of her refusal to relinquish her new lover.

A major cum hangover was going to await Melissa in the morning if Steve and I had anything to do about it, which of course we did. She would not be sleeping in her marriage bed tonight and we all knew it. This night, Steve and I were going to dump as much DNA into her pussy and stomach as possible, not to mention that glorious ass that was ours for the taking.

Melissa checked herself to be sure she didn't spill anything and caught a small dribble on the edge of her lips. She simply licked it off of her finger as if it was the most natural thing to do.

"Oh my god! Thank you, Steve. That was delicious. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed swallowing your cum. I didn't know I could have an orgasm while giving oral sex."

"Neither did we," Steve and I said in dumbfounded unison.

While still breathing heavily, Steve spoke. "Hell, Mike, if you don't get blowjobs from her on a regular basis you're a fool, husband or not, and that was my pleasure luv, any time, and I do mean ANY time at all."

While he spoke, Steve watched as I lined my bare cock up and slowly pushed into the cheating wife's dripping, wet pussy. At first penetration, Melissa moaned like a whore, "Fuuuuck yessss, fuck me now please," she hissed. "I've never needed to be fucked so much more than now, please fuck me."

Melissa rested against Steve with his cock still in her hands and let me slide in and out of her swollen pussy. I was mesmerized as I watched her inner lips cling to my cock every time I pulled myself from her vice grip. Her dark pink, blood engorged lips were glistening with her juices, leaving my shaft wet and lubricated for every thrust forward.

After several minutes of fucking Melissa, I noticed Steve's cock had risen to full staff again. She certainly didn't hesitate to start slathering his cock with attention. I watched her bathe his balls with her tongue and suck them into her mouth one at a time, making sure to give each one the attention they deserved.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Mike. Fuck my slutty pussy...Oh god yes fuck me, make me cum more, please, I need to cum...."

"Are you ready to fuck Steve now, Melissa? I know you want to fuck your new friend with that newly broken in pussy of yours. Crawl on up, you know what to do." I was still sliding my cock through her slippery opening as slowly as humanly possible without shooting into her myself. How I hadn't already shot my load I will never know. By this time, her mouth was again, forming a tight gasket around Steve's dick.

Melissa slowly pulled forward from my cock, her pussy making a lewd, wet sound as I exited. She then gave up the hard cock in her mouth to slither up Steve's body until her juicy opening was just above his shaft. Melissa acted as if mounting another man was the most natural thing to do. She slid her pussy over the entire shaft of his dick, leaving a wet trail of juice behind on every slide.

I wasn't sure what was going through Melissa's mind. She was in a zone that she certainly had never been in before. As her pussy slid over Steve's shaft, her hardened nipples were also sliding gently over Steve's chest, sending messages directly to her clit. Melissa was using Steve to masturbate and it was HOT!

Melissa kept her eyes closed as her breathing labored. She kissed up his neck and finally reached Steve's mouth. She seductively kissed Steve's lips in a slow passionate kiss, her arms reaching around his head so she could pull him into her so he had no escape. I was in awe as I watched the overly intimate moment between the two lovers who were now oblivious to my presence.

As I watched, I could see both their mouths working, trading saliva as their tongues intertwined for a long drawn out moment of passion and intimacy.

Finally, Melissa broke the kiss and quietly spoke.

"Would your wife mind if I fucked you, Steve?" Melissa said right before aggressively shoving her full tongue down his throat again, making Steve's arms shoot out to grab the couch. Steve didn't bother answering, as if he could at the moment.

After a few moments, she pulled off of him and smiled.

"I'm afraid you don't really get a choice in the matter actually. I'm going to have your cock inside of me now."

Reaching for Steve's wet shaft, Melissa lined it up to her waiting pussy. Without hesitation or even a moment of indecision, she dropped her body down, her vaginal opening yielding to the intrusion of her new lover's hardened shaft. She threw her head back, opened her mouth and let out a deep whorish moan as the violation stretched and fired every nerve ending, making her almost orgasm at the penetration.

Melissa had met Steve not even an hour prior. She now had his sperm trying to survive in her stomach while her married, cheating pussy was impaled on his bare cock. I watched as the intimacy disappeared and her animalistic desires came out. Melissa suddenly started fucking Steve with a heat I had not expected, nor did Steve I'm sure.

Melissa's hips slid back and forth, fucking herself on the hard shaft at an incredible pace. Mike grabbed one of her tits and her ass at the same time, holding on for dear life as Melissa fucked him senseless.

"OH MY GOD I'm CUMMING!!!" Melissa suddenly groaned. Her chest flushed a deep crimson, her eyes went to the back of her head and the veins in her neck popped out hard. Melissa's orgasm hit so hard that Steve popped out of her pussy but only for a moment, splashing her cum juices all over his balls and my floor.

All the while, the no longer innocent housewife never stopped fucking Steve. Moving her hips in a figure 8, a big O, and the most damaging to Steve, the slide back and forth with his shaft buried deep inside of her so every curve and contour, every ridge of her pussy was being hit, stretched and pleasured.

Every once in a while she would shove her tongue into the back of Steve's throat and growl as she dominated the moment, knowing full well that this night would be all about her body getting used and pleasured. She wanted to make sure she was able to take advantage of the situation and to experience what yet another man would feel like taking her, consequences be dammed.

She leaned forward pushing her tits into Steve's mouth, feeding him her erect, succulent nipples, forcing him to suck the hard nubs into his mouth. Steve's hands roamed over every inch of her body, enjoying her youthful curves.

"I thought you said she was shy," Steve said as Melissa continued ravishing my friend. "Dude! She's going to break my cock off." Melissa shut him up by forcing her tits into his mouth even harder.

"Shut up and use your tongue on my tits, ooooh yeah...Oh that's it, just like that."

The noises that permeated the air was the unmistakable sound of a wet, sloppy pussy, splashing every time she rose and impaled herself onto Steve's balls.

After who knows how long, Melissa seemed to slow her movements to a more controlled and sensual fuck, I was amazed that Steve hadn't shot his second load as of yet. I was guessing that he had no more sperm left to give after the epic cock sucking he had received.

"Melissa, are you ready to give it up?" Knowing that she knew the meaning.

"Noooo. I don't want to stop, it's soooo good." Melissa stared deeply into Steve's eyes, "I want your cum, Steve. Fuck me!" It was more of a growl that barely formed words as Melissa stepped up her fucking motions again, not wanting to loose the feel of fresh cock in her adulteress pussy.

Steve understood all too well what was coming next and didn't want to miss it. He was on the verge of blowing his load again and wanted to be included on the next level of debauchery. He reluctantly turned Melissa over, dislodging himself from her throbbing cunt.

"No, no, NOOO! I need it, put it back!" It was almost comical if not so erotic.

"Don't worry, Melissa, you can have his cock in your cunt again in a little while. It's time that you give me what you came here to give up. You ready to loose your anal cherry?"

Melissa was rolled up into a fetal position now with her hands between her legs rubbing her pussy. When you haven't had a real orgasm since you married, they can be easy to get addicted to when they finally come as powerful as what she was having. All she cared about was trying to bring herself to another orgasm and wasn't in the state of mind to respond.

Stepping up to Melissa, I tenderly pushed her hair out of her face, telling her.

"Let's go to my bed where we can be comfortable while we both fuck you, Melissa. Then I'm going to tap that beautiful ass of yours. Don't worry, you're going to be well used for the rest of the night, none of us are going to be getting much sleep but I can promise you that you will be taking a large amount of cum inside of you to satisfy your cravings."

No other words were spoken as Melissa mindlessly rose from the couch by her own free will and walked to my bedroom, naked and desperate to give up her final virtue. Melissa's clothes and her wet panties were left on the living room floor along with her marital dignity. Melissa was terrified, not at what we were going to do to her, she was terrified at how desperately she truly wanted it to happen.

Melissa went right to the bed, crawling to the middle where we joined her. One of us would be kissing her mouth or sucking her tits while the other ate her succulent pussy, then we would switch.

"You're fucking delicious, Melissa," we both agreed. Since she was also inexperienced with receiving oral sex, she came pretty easily on both of our tongues after finally being able to relax and enjoy the new sensation. How a man could avoid licking such a delicious morsel of womanly heaven I will never know, the smell of her pheromones alone are enough to drive men crazy with lust.

Melissa wanted to just jump on us and go to town but we insisted that we take our time. The whole time we touched her, her fingers were wrapped around our cocks stroking them while trying to maneuver them inside of her pussy.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me, I can't stand it anymore!"

We gradually started preparing her ass. We would finger her pussy while we ate her out, collect her natural lube only to push those juices into her back door along with some lubrication that I kept in the side drawer for just this purpose. Her ass became more and more comfortable as we played with both her orifices, building her up for the final conquest. We took a good thirty minutes driving her mad with our fingers and tongues before we felt she was ready.

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
669 Followers