The Sweet Taste of Forbidden Fruit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands moved to the center of her chest, touching her bare skin, unhindered by any covering. I moved both hands slowly from the center to the sides, moving under her loose fitting shirt to the lower part of her breasts that curved upwards towards her nipples. The shirt moved freely to the corners of her shoulders, exposing her perfect and hardened nipples to my gaze.

"You made the right choice for both of us, we're going to really enjoy ourselves. I promise, you'll be feeling like the slut you are wanting to be soon enough. I hope you weren't planning on laying in your own bed tonight."

As I felt the soft, under curvature of her breasts, I moved closer until we were joined at the hips. After only a short hesitation on Melissa's part, we kissed softly and intimately, our tongues naturally sliding together, tasting each others saliva. There was no reason to be hurried tonight as no presumptions remained. Tonight, Melissa's body, the body of another man's wife, belonged to me.

As we kissed, my hands moved from her tits to her ass and back again while her arms awkwardly went around my neck to hold me firm, submitting to her passion.

"Why did you come to me tonight, Melissa?" My own perverse sense of conquering the morally naive bride demanded that I hear her say it.

Timidly, Melissa reached down to grasp the bulge of my pants. I heard a moan coming from her as she started rubbing the outline of my hard cock, experiencing how hard she made me.

She almost whimpered a reply. "I need to experience things that my husband would never even think to do to me." I heard myself moan as she pulled my lips back to hers, shoving her tongue to the back of my throat while still squeezing my cock. She pulled back again but for only a moment as she looked into my eyes.

"I need you to fuck me, Mike. Fuck me like I've never been fucked before, don't hold back."

No more words were spoken as we just stood in the entryway, embracing like lovers with our lips locked in a passionate kiss. I wasn't sure if it was because of the excitement of giving her body to another man, or the fact that she was going to willingly cheat on her husband, but Melissa's whole body was shaking as we kissed.

From the crack in the door, Steve watched me with Melissa and couldn't believe how hot she looked. Dressed as she was, she certainly didn't look like the naive, innocent girl I told him about.

The heat between Melissa and me, along with his own hardening cock, made Steve decide to make his presence known early. He wanted nothing more than to get his hands on that beautifully pure body and to soil it with his own seed.

"Who was at the door?"

Melissa, jumped back and squealed from being startled at the unexpected visitor who suddenly walked into the room. She hurriedly crossed her arms and turned her body away from Steve to hide her breasts that were still poking out from her open shirt.

"Don't worry Melissa," I said. "He came over unexpectedly just a little before you arrived. I apologize that I didn't say anything but your looks distracted me from being able to think straight. Steve needed a place to stay for a few hours while his wife was having an all girls party."

Melissa was completely embarrassment at being caught in a compromising embrace with a man who wasn't her husband, especially since what he might have just heard her say.

"Steve, this is my friend Melissa. Her husband is out of town right now so I've been taking care of her while he's away."

Melissa's face turned crimson from embarrassment as she mock smacked my arm. She tried to play it off as a joke but knew that I had just told Steve that I was fucking her while her husband was out of town.

"Hi Melissa." Steve looked Melissa up and down checking her out, not bothering to be discrete in the least.

"Wow you're a knockout! I would love to be so lucky as to, "take care of you" while your husband was away too. It looks like him being out of town has great benefits from the looks of the tonsillectomy you were just performing on Mikey here."

"I definitely walked in too soon. If I waited a few more minutes, I may have seen a lot more of you than I already did. Let me know if you get tired of Mikey or if he's not enough for you. I can take his place while he recovers if you like."

Melissa was embarrassed beyond belief and didn't know what to say. Steve obviously knew that Melissa was going to have sex with his friend. She was beet red in the face and chest not knowing what to do as I led her to the couch.

"Melissa is something else, Steve. She's been married just under a year and I've been able to teach her a few things that she can try on her husband. Of course she won't be telling him where she learned her skills from."

"Mike!" Melissa finally shouted, but couldn't find her voice to say anything else.

"Whatever you say my friend. Maybe I can find out someday. I'll leave you two alone so you can "take care of each other." Just keep it down, it's been awhile since I've had sex and you'll kill me if she's a screamer."

"On the other hand, I hope you are a screamer, Melissa. At least I would know that someone else was at least getting some. Have fun and don't worry, your secret is safe with me." He said while winking at Melissa. "I'm betting your husband has no idea who's bed you'll be in tonight. At least your sheets will still be fresh at home. I mean unless Mikey's been soiling those too."

"Dude, c'mon, not cool. Give her a break. She's new to this. Besides, she can't help it if she's not getting satisfied."

Steve bowed his head. "I'm sorry for being so direct, Melissa. Not having sex for as long as I have, has taken its toll. I'll be in the other room fantasizing that it's me doing the things Mike's probably going to be doing to you. Holler if you need me, gorgeous. I hope you won't mind if I pop my head in every once in a while to feed my head with impure thoughts."

"Steve, get out of here."

Melissa hit me again and started scolding me right after Steve left the room without closing the door.

"What were you thinking telling him that? I can't afford to let people know I've had sex with another man! I need to go. He saw us kissing and touching each other. What if my husband finds out!? I can't let anyone know about what I've done."

"Oh my god look at the way I'm dressed, he must think I'm such a slut! I thought you would be more discreet!" Melissa put her hands over her face but made no move to get up and leave. "I'm completely humiliated."

"Melissa, don't worry about it. He's not going to tell anybody. Believe me, he has his own secrets and yours are safe with him."

"But he knows."

"Yes, Melissa, he knows that you are stepping out on your husband and that we are going to sleep together. He doesn't care either. In fact, maybe you and him can get better acquainted so he can get some too. His wife isn't interested in sex much so you could help him out."

"Oh my god you can't be serious!"

"Actually I am serious. What harm would it do if another guy got a taste of you? I mean, may as well get it now while you can. Now relax, you came to get fucked and that's what you're going to get. You're already so turned on that you won't care who's cock is sliding inside of you after too long."

I held Melissa while running my hands up and down her body as I spoke. "I have a feeling you two are going to hit it off just fine."

"But..."

"You came over to satisfy your sexual needs. We both know you want to be a slut for me tonight so just lie back and enjoy the ride."

I was nibbling on Melissa's neck and ear while slipping my hand inside of her shirt to feel her tits and to flick her erect nipples. If she was upset, her body sure wasn't showing it. I reached down between her legs and barely pushed on her inner thigh. Her legs opened almost automatically as my hand went to the V between her legs to feel her heat.

Dropping down, I kissed each breast and sucked on both nipples making her legs grind together around my probing hand. Slipping my fingers into the leg of her shorts wasn't working since they were way to tight so I remained content to gently rub her pussy through the shorts, making the seam push against her clit as she moved and rotated her hips to meet my fingers.

Melissa was so aroused that she needed this to happen quicker. Her own hands reached for her shorts button and opened them along with pulling down her zipper before slipping them down just enough so my hand could get where she needed them to be. We looked like two high school kids making out on the couch with the parents gone and I was loving it.

Melissa, having already forgotten about Steve, spread her knees as wide as she could, which still wasn't far, while my middle finger penetrated her soaking wet cunt to the second knuckle. I moved my finger making a "come hither" motion, extracting her first orgasm of the night.

Melissa tried to fight the urge to respond so strongly but her orgasm was too intense, making her force out a moan that even Steve felt in his loins.

While she was having her orgasm, I was whispering in her ear, "I want to watch Steve slide his cock into your pussy," knowing that she would hear me but wouldn't be in the state of mind to respond. Little did Melissa know, Steve was watching the action from the crack in the door waiting for the right time.

Pulling out of her wetness, I slid my fingers across her lips. Opening her mouth, Melissa accepted the juice covered digits. She actually held my wrist and acted as if it were my cock as she sucked my fingers into her mouth, licking and cleaning her own lubricant off of them.

"You know you want the real thing, Melissa. Take it."

Melissa hesitated for only a moment before slithering down to her knees before me. "I don't believe this is happening. Stand up, Mike. I need to do this before I come to my senses."

Steve being in the same house didn't seem to be bothering Melissa. After I stood, she aggressively reached for my pants, undid the fasteners and pulled them down. She then pulled my underwear down and allowed me to step out of the bundle of clothes at my feet. She stared at my cock jutting out before her with her mouth hanging open.

Reaching up to cup my shaved balls, she gently felt them with one hand as the other began to stroke the shaft up and around the head and back again. She didn't do it in a hurried fashion, it was more of a fascination of seeing another man's cock in a new light. She wasn't there being seduced this time, she was there for cock.

Melissa then stuck out her tongue and licked from my balls to the head, not allowing it to enter her mouth as of yet. She wanted to savor the feel and texture of another man's cock before losing herself in the moment of what she was about to do.

I gently stroked her hair not wanting her to feel rushed or threatened as I watched my little slut fall deeper into her sinful debauchery. Without saying a word for a good two minutes, she looked up at me, gave me a little smile, then quickly engulfed the shaft almost all the way to my balls.

"Fuuuuck..." It's amazing what a woman can do when lust is involved. Melissa never thought she would have so much cock in her mouth but she also never thought her husband would be in another city while she willingly gave her sex away.

I tried to sit down on the couch behind me since my legs were quickly turning into spaghetti but Melissa refused to give up the prize. As I fell backwards, she never lost contact with my cock and just kept sucking for all she was worth.

Melissa rotated both hands on the shaft, back and forth. Jacking it hard in one moment, soft the next, and that tongue, holy hell! Melissa was becoming an expert cock sucker and moaning on every thrust into her throat. She was a natural at how to please a man and didn't even know it. What a shame. Occasionally, she would gag as she tried to stuff more into her airways but still refused to give up cock in place of air.

Melissa was obsessed and determined to take it all no matter what. She rose for just a second to say, "I need this so bad. I give you permission to use me however you want and as much as you can tonight." She starred into my eyes as she told me. "I'm giving my married body to you, but if you ever tell anybody, I'll cut your balls off."

I certainly wasn't going to give her an argument.

Then it struck me, did she just give Steve permission to fuck her too?

Melissa was finally getting the sex she thought she would when she got married almost a year ago, too bad her husband was away at the time of her sexual awakening.

The feeling of her hands and mouth was mind altering. I was barely coherent when I finally motioned for Steve to join us. He came in and quietly sat in the chair in the opposite corner where he could have a good view of Melissa's terrific ass while she wildly sucked me. Occasionally, he would quietly move to the side so he could see her mouth working on my cock, his mouth open in awe.

If I didn't do anything, there would have been no way to stop the surge from coming up from my balls and filling Melissa's mouth completely full. I wasn't quite ready yet, so I brought Melissa up to kiss her lips again but not without hearing a pouting "no" coming from her lips when my cock popped from her lips. She was hoping to swallow my balls but that would have to wait for later.

While tongue fucking each other, I slipped her shorts a little further down to just past her knees. To the delight of Steve, Melissa stood for a moment and dropped the shorts along with her panties before stepping out of them. Without looking, she threw her clothes behind her and across the room to where Steve was perving on us. I had a feeling she was privy to my friend spying on us more than just being a lucky shot, if not an invitation for him. She then dropped back down to take my cock into her mouth, continuing right where she had left off.

While she worked on me, I palmed her breasts and diamond hard nipples, feeling the weight of her small package.

"I want to swallow it, Mike, don't stop me again, please. I want to taste it on my tongue and want to feel it sliding down my throat." Steve heard what Melissa said and mouthed, "Holy fuck."

Steve picked up the shorts and panties and I had to laugh when I saw him bring the crotch to his nose and take a big whiff. He then looked at me smiling while he rolled his eyes at me, telling me that he could smell her sex.

"You want to taste what, Melissa? What do you want in your mouth, say it."

Melissa hesitated and stared at my cock as her hands moved up and down the shaft, catching the pre-cum with her thumb and rubbing it over the entire head. All the while, her ass was gyrating and her mouth hung open in lustful abandon.

"I...I want your cum, dammit. There I said it again, now give it to me." She said as she licked her fingers, cleaning them from the lube escaping my cock right before taking the shaft deep into her throat again.

"Oooh, fuck. Don't you want to fuck, Melissa? That's why you came over isn't it? Don't you want me to take you to my bed and ravish your slutty little pussy before your husband comes home?"

"Yes," she said. She looked more annoyed that she kept having to take my cock out to answer my questions than anything else.

"I want you to fuck me again," she said between sucking, "but I want to swallow first, please. Feeling you, I mean, it.. your cum going down my throat, actually swallowing a man's, sperm. It did something to me. He's probably not going to let me do this when he gets home, let me taste it," she pleaded. She then engulfed my cock again and seemingly doubled her efforts.

"Oooh, yes, that's perfect. I have to tell you that you're one of the best cock suckers I know." I could see a smile form on her face but she was still unwilling to dislodge from my cock.

Truth be told, I was stalling. All I wanted was to shut the hell up and let her milk me as my balls were aching for release. But as much as I hated it, I had to think long term, at least for the next few hours.

"I'll think about letting you swallow me but the way you're sucking my cock I don't think I'll have much of a choice. Holy shit you've turned into such a cum slut." Making her moan her approval. "What the hell are you doing with your tongue? Fuck!"

I finally sat back and let Melissa rock my world with her amazing oral talents. I almost shot my load on a couple of occasions but miraculously held off. I was in another world when I saw a movement, it was Steve looking at me as if he was begging for a chance of his own.

I figured I had better bring Steve into the party. I didn't want to satisfy Melissa's desire just yet.

"I have a surprise Melissa, but I think you already know what it is. Whatever I say or do, I want you to continue sucking my cock," as if I could stop her. "Don't you dare get up or look around or I won't let you swallow me, do you understand?" I needed to hurry since my bravado was totally fake and I was quickly loosing the battle with her throat.

"Mmmmhmmm." Melissa never took her mouth off but managed to moan an affirmative and give a slight head nod. "No matter what, Melissa."

I then let out her surprise.

"I told you she could suck cock didn't I Steve?"

Melissa let out a guttural moan as I saw her eyes slightly roll into her head, telling me what I had already expected. She was ready for more. She was long gone and pretty much anything that happened, she would not have had the strength, nor desire to say no.

"Let it happen, Melissa. Tonight, you're my slut, remember? We're going to give you something to make you feel like the most beautiful and desired woman alive. Tonight you don't have to abide by any rules of marriage or have any moral obligations. You have two men here who desire you and want to make you feel better than you have ever felt."

Letting out a long, drawn out sigh, she nervously continued her blow job. She knew that she was ours for the night, or were we hers? Either way, we were going to get dirty together and she didn't have any desire to stop us. Melissa knew she was about to commit adultery with yet a second man tonight and that two men were going to fuck her this time.

"Melissa, you wouldn't mind if Steve touched your body would you?" She just moaned again.

Steve watched as Melissa deep throated me, watching my cock disappear into her mouth only too reappear again and again.

"Hi again, Melissa," Steve said softly. "You're as gorgeous as Mike told me. I sure wouldn't mind getting some of what you're giving my buddy." Melissa again just moaned but was so turned on that her hips and ass started moving back and forth, secretly hoping that we would just take her.

Steve's hands started touching the adulteress woman before him, over her upturned ass, down her legs and up her sides, finally stopping to mold her breasts with his hands. He chose not to push it by touching her dripping pussy just yet, knowing he would be buried balls deep inside of her soon enough.

"You heard the man Melissa. Steve, why don't you come over here and sit by me. Now Melissa don't be shy. It's obvious you want cock in your mouth so how about we show Steve your new skills."

I pulled Melissa up from my cock as she remained on her knees and heard an angry moan coming from her lips.

"It's time you felt what it's like to be completely worshiped for the sexy slut you are craving to be."

Steve and I switched positions while Melissa stayed put. I was now next to Steve while Melissa knelt between his legs.

"Don't be rude now, Melissa. Your husband is not here to judge you and we are not going to kiss and tell. You came here to take cum, a kiss can't be that bad." That's when Steve put his hand on Melissa's chin, tilted her head up and the next thing she felt was Steve's lips pressing into hers. This time she swooned and dropped her mouth open slightly to allow his tongue into her mouth, eliciting a moan from her throat.