The Sweetest Fling Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack and Meg strike a deal.
2.6k words
4.76
3.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers

Jack awoke to the sound of gentle snoring and the scent of warm woman. He shifted his arm and discovered his elbow had become nestled between a pair of breasts.

Meg's limbs were draped over his chest and thighs, creating a snug cocoon he had no desire to get out of anytime soon. He didn't even want to open his eyes yet in case it turned out to be a dream--a sexy, erotic, blow-your-mind kind of dream.

A slamming door and a burst of laughter broke the silence outside as the hotel grounds came to life. The rattle of a cart echoed in the corridor, bypassing the handle he'd looped with a Do Not Disturb sign the night before.

He wished everyone would go away so he could drift back to sleep and enjoy the quiet before Meg woke up and had the chance to freak out again like she had yesterday morning.

Yesterday? Had it only been that long?

Jack cracked his lids open and lifted his hand to block out the sunlight streaming through the half-closed drapes. He'd been so desperate to get her into bed last night, he'd just yanked the two sides roughly together and hoped for the best.

They were in Meg's room this time around. He'd insisted on it, so she wouldn't have the option of slinking out as soon as she was done having her fun with him.

Not that he truly thought she would. Following their day together and last night's date, he figured they were past that stage now, but he hadn't been willing to take any chances.

God, he'd had so much fun with her.

After their rushed conversation about protection on the way back to the hotel--not in the least bit sexy, but necessary--she'd jumped him in the foyer and wrapped herself around him, forcing him to walk the flight of stairs with her clinging to him like a limpet on a rock.

The two of them had burst into her room where he'd pinned her to the bed, yanked her panties to the side and thrust into her, feeling her for the first time without any barriers.

Now, here she lay wedged against his side, her body relaxed in sleep. She'd tucked her face under his chin as soft breaths puffed from her parted lips. Jack stroked her hair from her forehead and smiled at her moan of protest.

"Hey," he whispered. He ran his thumb over the frown line between her brows, surprised by how much he wanted to kiss her--and not just as a precursor to what he hoped would come afterwards. "I need my arm back."

She tilted her head, her eyelids fluttering as she fought her way out of sleep. He laughed at the expression on her face, enjoying the sensation of her naked body shifting against him.

Since he couldn't get the leverage that he needed to move her off his tingling arm, Jack slipped it under her and tugged until he had her lying along the length of him, her long legs bent at the knees and cradling his hips.

He swept one of his hands up and down her spine while the other dived into her hair and massaged her scalp. Her inner thighs embraced his awakening erection and a purr-like sound vibrated in her throat.

"Mmm... you're hard again," she said, her words slurred.

She sounded peaceful and happy. No sign of nerves. "Funny about that. You're naked and you won't stay still."

"You're naked, too," she pointed out as her lips trailed along the underside of his jaw. "I know a way we could make the most of the situation."

He smiled against her hair. "Talk to me."

With a snort of amusement, she lifted her hips and wedged her hand between their bodies. Her warm fingers closed around him, and he shut his eyes on a groan. She took a moment to reposition herself, then a split second later her damp heat hugged the length of him.

Jack let out a breath in a loud whoosh and squeezed the back of her neck. "God, I like the way you think."

Her hands crept beneath his shoulders and held him, her lips trailing over his throat. "I like the way you feel."

Jack wrapped his arms around her and buried his nose in her hair. He took his time sliding into her, their bodies rocking together with each thrust. He enjoyed being with her, feeling the energy crackle between them.

Mentally, she intrigued him.

Physically, they were explosive together.

All she had to do was shoot him a look from those grey eyes of hers and it set him off.

Only one other woman had the power to get under his skin that way, and she had no clue about her effect on him. Meg, though... Meg absolutely knew--and she was having the time of her life driving him crazy with it.

"Jack?"

"Mmm?" His palm slid down her back, gliding further to the curve of her ass. He gave her a good squeeze, then another just because he could.

"I like being with you," she said, nuzzling his throat.

He lifted his chin to give her more room. "Me, too," he said, letting out a quiet groan.

Her body wriggled against him, her shift in position deepening the connection. "And I still have five days left before I go home."

He hugged her tighter to him, wondering why those few simple words had tension building inside him. Her tone hadn't changed, her body still moved against him driving him mad with need. Regardless, the fight-or-flight instinct kicked in, and the parts of his body that weren't already stiff went on high alert.

"So, I thought maybe we should spend that time together."

Ah, there we go. He hadn't been imagining the shift in mood. His heartbeat kicked up and his hands froze in place at her waist. He exhaled a long breath through his nose and tried to shake off the frustration so he wouldn't take it out on her.

"Meg, don't."

"Don't what?" Her mouth travelled along his throat, cruising higher to skate across his jaw. Her tongue flicked his earlobe and a breath left her that sounded almost like a laugh--but why the hell would she be laughing?

"Complicate things." Her writhing hips and mobile mouth turned what had been a slow heat into a barely contained blaze.

Jack opened his eyes for the first time since they'd started, the urge coming over him to flip her onto her back and pound away inside her. He couldn't keep his head straight anymore. She wouldn't stop moving.

Meg slid her palm over his chest and let out a laugh that yanked him from his thoughts. "God, your heart's absolutely racing."

The happiness in her voice had him tightening his hold at her waist, easing her back until she sat up straight with her hands resting on his chest. Sunlight from the crack in the drapes filtered through her hair, casting a warm glow over her body.

Her lips were puffy from their kisses earlier this morning, and a faded rash from his stubble reddened her throat. His gaze narrowed as he looked her over, but she seemed to find that even more entertaining.

"No need to panic," she said. "I only want your body."

He couldn't keep his eyes off her. The thrust of her bare breasts, the softness of her thighs. She'd turned him into a drooling idiot in no time. "What are you talking about? You're a relationship kind of person. You said so yourself."

"I know... but you're not." She leaned forward and rested her palms on his stomach. Her hips began moving again, shifting forward at a leisurely pace, sliding even slower back. "So, I've decided I'm okay with that. No strings." She smoothed her hands through the scattering of hair on his chest, her pinky fingers stretching out to stroke his nipples.

His stomach quivered and his cock pulsed inside her. She drew her lower lip between her teeth and gave him the look--that look-- that made him want to do completely irrational things. "That's all you want from me?" he said. "To have your fun with me and walk away when you're done?"

Meg pressed her lips together in a poor attempt to hide a smile and gave just the slightest nod of her head.

He cocked an eyebrow, hit by a sudden punch of lust. "You think you can handle that?"

"I think..." She sent him a sexy smirk and flicked her hair over her shoulder. Her palms trailed over her breasts, lingering at her nipples to tease the tightened peaks. He wanted to smile. The woman was completely shameless. "I think I'll handle it just fine."

He swallowed hard as she massaged her breasts, figuring he'd let her have her fun for now and take his time paying her back for it later. "Why the change of heart?"

"Because you're really pretty to look at and you have a ridiculous body," she said as she rocked against him. Her lids drifted closed, and she tipped her head back. "I also love the things you do to me."

Jack cradled her hips in his hands, circling his thumbs over the freckles dotting her skin. He couldn't have taken his eyes off her now if he'd tried. She stirred something in him that didn't feel like basic lust anymore, and if he thought about it too long it might terrify him. "And?"

She laughed as if the answer should be obvious, then opened her eyes and met his gaze head-on. "And I want you to do those things to me as often as possible."

If he had any ounce of self-respect, her offer should have offended him. She'd pretty much told him she wanted to treat his body like an amusement park and walk away afterwards.

But no matter how he looked at it he just couldn't bring himself to feel annoyed at the idea of becoming her personal plaything.

Unable to take a minute more of her teasing, he dragged her against him and claimed her mouth. There'd be time for talking later.

A shocked breath squeaked from her, but she adjusted to his forcefulness like a trooper. Her lips moved against his with an eagerness that made him feel like he'd conquered her. He shoved his hand into her hair, holding her close while he demonstrated what those little taunts of hers had done to him.

His other hand swept over her breast, massaging her until her back arched and she made a desperate sound in her throat. Jack groaned against her mouth. Not so cocky now. He would have taken more time to torment her if he'd been able to handle it himself.

Instead, he broke the kiss and let his lips wander over her cheek, her temple, the corner of her eye, anything to calm the raging heat inside him.

He squeezed her breast, lifting her puckered nipple. One quick swipe of his tongue had her body twisting above him. Jack gentled his thrusts to a slow roll of his hips, his body sliding against hers as he worked her over. He drew the taut peak into his mouth and sucked on her deeply.

She widened the spread of her thighs and sank even lower, grinding against him until his eyes nearly rolled back in his head. He released her nipple with a pop and

curved his hands around her hips to slow her down. If she kept riding him like that, he'd lose it in no time.

Meg leaned back from him again, her eyes dark and intense like she'd lost herself in the moment. Her mouth dropped open, and her cheeks flushed with arousal.

Jack bent his knees and brought his thighs up behind her. She rested against them, rocking her hips as they watched each other. He knew those stormy eyes would be his undoing. She had a way of looking at him that made him feel like she could see everything--the good, the bad, the secrets he tried to keep hidden.

He slid his hand up her inner thigh and caressed her soft skin, dipping his thumb into the crevice to stroke her clit. "Are you gonna come for me, Meg?"

She bit her lip and nodded, apparently no longer capable of words.

He felt a strange sense of pride knowing he'd been able to render such a sweet, sarcastic woman speechless. Jack watched her belly tighten as his thrusts went deeper. Her thighs gripped him, and she moved in time with his body, her breaths turning to pants as the seconds ticked by.

He knew she was close, but it still took him by surprise when she went over the edge. Her back bowed and she cried out, grinding herself against him, leaning her weight on his thighs as her body shook. Her hands clutched her breasts and she let out a final, guttural Oh as the last tremors left her.

Fuck.

So completely, utterly beautiful, the sight sucked the breath out of him.

He dragged her against him and locked her in tight, thrusting into her warmth like a man possessed. He needed to come. In her. He needed her. Her hot breaths blew across his temple, her breasts flattened against his chest. Those tell-tale whimpers of hers started up again, then her husky voice murmured beside his ear, "Jack, I think I'm going to..."

He closed his eyes when it claimed them both. His stomach flexed as he thrust into her again and again. His hand slipped over her ass, urging her on. He groaned long and deep, clutching her to him until his hips jerked and he finally let go inside of her.

Jack realized he was trembling when he came down from the high. A hoarse sound broke from his throat, but he couldn't tell if it was a laugh or a sob of relief.

"It gets better every time," he said in wonder, sweeping his hand up and down her back. He pulled in one long breath after another in the hope it might calm his pounding heart.

Her answering laugh brought a smile to his face. Their breaths intermingled, his fingers threading into her hair as they lay together. It wasn't until she eventually stirred that he bothered to say anything. "So... it looks like we've made a deal."

"Mmm." Meg raised herself on her elbows and leaned down to press her mouth to his, smiling as her lips lingered. "I guess the big question now is do you want to make this an exclusive thing or are you planning on scheduling me in between visits with what's-her-name?"

He cradled her chin in his palm, rubbing his thumb along her jawline. Being here with her made it hard for him to imagine wanting anyone else. His pride wouldn't let him admit it to her, but the idea of seeing her with other men didn't sit right with him either. "What do you think?"

Meg gave him a long look. He had to give her credit because her gaze never once wavered. "I'm an only child who comes from parents who are only children," she said. "Sharing isn't in my genes."

Jack couldn't for the life of him keep the smile from his face. "Sounds good to me."

He closed his eyes as their lips met again, content for the moment just to lie there with her.

He'd find time later to ponder the reasons behind her quick change of heart... and why he'd accepted her offer without even giving it a second thought.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers