The Swim Team Ch. 03.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's gonna disappear, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I liked this scar. Who owns the secret society?"

Not only was it hard to keep up but Emilia didn't necessarily like where this was going. "Dr. Stewart."

"Is she a Rebz?"

"He's a man."

Gabrielle crossed her arms around her legs.

"It belongs to Regina too. I shouldn't be telling you this."

"Can..." she hesitated. "Can Tutors and Rebz have sex?"

Emilia's face went stern and shameful.

She answered, honestly: "Yes." Her voice low. She added: "They tried to restrict it at first but it quickly became obvious it was impossible, so now they just trust everyone being reasonable."

"Is it? reasonable?"

"You bet."

"Did you?"

Emilia didn't flinch. What good would it make to lie to Gabrielle? Perhaps you couldn't anyway.

"Yes."

"With the ones in the video?"

"Yes."

"All of them?"

"Yes."

"Oh my God..." Gabrielle figured out it also meant together. "You know... you don't creep me out anymore. But you still scare me a little, Emilia."

"I'm scared too, Gabrielle. Not of you. I'm scared that from the moment you passed the door of my office and I set my eyes on you, I'm scared that for the rest of my life, for every waking moment, I'll belong to you."

"Belong...?"

Gabrielle said nothing for a short while.

"Emilia, do you swear you're seeing my arousal like a medical condition right now?"

"Yes."

"Every little weird stuff going through my head?"

"Yes."

"Which I didn't come up with and can't control anyway?"

"Yes."

Gabrielle crossed her legs. She took her shirt off.

And now that her patient was naked, Emilia joined her into nervous, audible panting.

"I want to be naked all the time," Gabrielle explained. "My clothes feel like cardboard."

"Your nerve endings are adapting. It will pass."

"Would you undress for me?"

Now Emilia was just stunned. From the question and from the fact that the answer would blindly be yes.

Still she asked, "Why do you want me to do such a thing?"

"I want to verify something."

"Undress how?"

"Completely."

"A-are you sure?"

"You do it with other Rebz."

"They're not my patients."

Gabrielle put her two hands around her cock. Left hand on the shaft. Right hand on the head. Her fingertips caressed leisurely, fascinated by this skin softer that anything she ever felt.

So, feigning hesitation, Emilia stood up, walked to the center of the room and began taking off her jacket and blouse. They were tailored and expensive, she took the liberty of hanging them on the desk chair, under and despite the defying stare of Gabrielle. "May I at least know wh—"

"What are you gonna do after our "appointment"?"

"I will go home, I closed my office for the day."

Emilia looked at the door...and then unhooked her bra. Let it fall on the floor. Her ever-changing patient was watching on and off, unsure of what she was doing.

Emilia rubbed the red marks left by the straps, rubbed her nipple piercing, and then didn't know what to do with her two arms. A wave of goosebumps brushed the skin of her lush breasts, offered to the stare of this girl she didn't know and whom she belonged to.

"When you're home, what will you do?"

She stepped out of her shoes. "I'll probably get myself a glass of wine and I'll write in my journal. One that is solely about you."

"What's your bra size?"

"36C."

"Are you married?"

In one motion, she removed skirt, pantyhose and panties. "No."

She was naked.

Except for her watch, a silver ring and, particularly visible next to her perfectly waxed mons, a small tattoo of a dove.

Gabrielle raised her eyebrows at it.

"Yea. You're stupid when you're twenty," Emilia commented.

"Thanks."

"Satisfied?"

"Will you t-touch yourself tonight thinking about all this?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Oh my God no," Gabrielle said, apologetic. "Of course not. Ok, I'm sorry. I mean you're gorgeous and all but... I can tell I'm definitely not a lesbian. I don't feel it. This arousal you're talking about, it's just...disconnected."

"That's it?"

"Myea..."

"Can I put my clothes back on?"

Gabrielle considered it.

"No."

And she moved away her hands from herself as if to tell, All yours.

Her balls contracted.

Emilia sat on the bed, right over her cock, her tits so close to it. Body heat met, unified into a round glow.

She put new gloves on and began the last part of the exam.

"Ok, let's call a spade a spade. Masturbation—

(Gabrielle ticked at the word)

—is different for everyone. It's something that can't be taught. I have a few advice perhaps. You're not circumcised, so you can do it with the foreskin covering the head or pulled back like you are now. Only, in that case, as you don't produce pre-seminal fluid yet, I suggest you use lubricant so you don't chafe it. Lube, lotion, coconut butter... You can use saliva too."

Gabrielle had a flushing pause, realizing her cock was long enough that she could put it in her own mouth.

Meanwhile, Emilia put a glob of lube on her tip and spread it all over.

"I'm gonna check the mobility of the skin on your shaft. And actually let's call it the basic move."

Emilia wrapped her hand around the middle of her cock. She gripped delicately but went up and down a few times with no romance whatsoever. She then did it slightly twisting her wrist.

"Got the gist of it?"

Gabrielle nodded.

"Wanna take it from here?"

"No."

"Wanna put your hand with mine? There's enough room."

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow. She murmured for herself, "It's so huge. How would anyone take this thing?"

I can, Emilia thought.

And when their two trembling hands were on her, Emilia near the base, Gabrielle near the head, they started stroking the self-proclaimed huge cock in silence. Hands going up together, down together.

They were masturbating her.

A moment clumsy, halting, pretending not to be what is was. Thirty seconds like an eternity. But it's all it took for Gabrielle to wince against the pleasure unmistakably fading in; a pleasure new, discovered only the night before.

"Everything all right so far?"

"Yes."

She had to keep talking: "It's like... I have a fourteen-inch long clitoris and the feeling has diluted inside instead of being concentrated into a single point."

She made the mistake of expanding the motion to the tip, the palm of her hand sliding briefly over it, and she had to contain a lewd sigh, mouth clasped shut. Whereas the vicious flash that had streaked her brain didn't care for her self-control and made her say:

"Your glove burns me a little."

Without asking for confirmation, Emilia took it off and put back on a hand as naked as the both of them.

She embraced fully all the details of her skin, the warmth, the veins, the twitches, the might.

She was masturbating Gabrielle Sommers.

She was masturbating the woman she would love for the rest of her life. More than her own life.

"So you see?" she said, "you're not hurting yourself. The worst that can happen to a man is rupturing his frenulum, but in thirty years we've never seen it happen to a Rebz."

Gabrielle moved her fingers over this frail band of skin, tilted her head to look at it. She rubbed her peehole, rubbed the bulgy underside of her glans and found out (but too late) it was the most sensitive part of all; her whole cock contracted.

"You're probably starting to feel a nice tension building up deep in the base of your penis and in the tip."

Gabrielle had decided to stop talking, stop acknowledging, as anything she would have said at this point would have been interrupted by moans.

Her nostrils were flaring, her lips thinning.

Suddenly she rubbed her hard nipples as if to chase some pins and needles out of them.

"You may feel the need to do the same to your testicles," Emilia said. "You will find that you won't hurt yourself either."

But she did none of that, Gabrielle hid her hands behind her back and closed her eyes and tried to keep a blank expression.

Now Emilia could masturbate her whole length. The lube had covered most of it, making it slick. She accelerated the motion.

The cockhead was not flaring anymore, it was flared permanently, lustrous and purple. Her fingers were bumping against the ridge, she loosened her grip in order to rub it. The result was a squishy sound, rhythmic, positively dirty, and Gabrielle curling her toes.

"You tell me when you feel it coming. So I can get ready."

Gabrielle snapped out of her silence. "Ready for what?"

"I have to monitor it, time it. Don't worry."

"Time it?"

"Yes. You should know that a Rebz's climax goes on for longer than a regular one."

Gabrielle moaned in surprise and with surprised pleasure, ejaculating a volley of precum onto her stomach. She immobilized Emilia's wrist with her two feeble hands.

She squirmed, and frowned and pouted and closed her eyes and braced. It was the rollercoaster, before the big drop.

And eventually she let go.

How could she resent Emilia for telling her at the last moment? No warning could have prepared her for such a thing as an orgasm that could go for... How long is long? An orgasm is pure present; how long can the present last?

"Just let it happen. It's like last night, when you wanted to know so, so much." Emilia pumped her dick steadily. She used her other hand to fondle her balls. "You won't necessarily understand this penile orgasm happening to you for the first time. It's all right. You can still hold on to the usual cues. It will help you contain it, keep calm and keep quiet."

But it was evident Gabrielle was discovering—handling—new responses going through her body. She was struggling with a pleasure assailing her rather than playing hide-and-seek with her mind and her emotions.

It was seeping through and across her body, her penis mostly, but her body nonetheless, like a wet spot, slow but made for vastness, smooth, sweet, benevolent and cruel.

Emilia could have cried. Some Rebz with a creative fiber had tried putting these feelings and moments into words before.

It was nowhere near Gabrielle's fluent expression dancing before her eyes, syncing more and more with the movements of her hands.

Really she could have cried. But she had to stay professional.

She made Gabrielle finally see the thing on the other side of the edge, this limit which she could only glimpse through her night of metamorphosis, a line which ever receded even as she had leaped toward it, running through a blaze that only heralded its existence, taunting her, pleasing her, driving her insane. And today, now, right now, being jerked off, complete but missing her vagina, Rebz but still a girl, Gabrielle finally saw there was no edge. The boulder was rolling down the hill, rushing right at her.

"I... c-can't..." she mumbled.

Emilia wished she could use her two hands. After all she got really good at handjobs these last few years. Her tits were begging for it too. But she had to put on her stethoscope and launch her timer app.

Her hand still tried, though, stroking and twisting, grasp fitting the grooves, the jolts, the mess tenderly, riding them before the marvelous chaos. And this, she would still try to enhance, tease, perfect further.

Gabrielle held her breath, arched her back. Emilia waited.

Waited.

Pumped as beautifully as if suspended in the ether. Slick sounds inside pure silence.

Gabrielle's eyes burst wide open. Her mouth immediately following. An immense gasp. Absolute disbelief. Emilia started the timer. A Rebz was cumming.

But surprise could only last a second or two. Gabrielle had to take the orgasm. For itself. She was virtuoso and instrument, not spectator.

Barely able to articulate some "OhmyGodOhmyGod," she slapped Emilia's hand away from the ecstatic rod that had just impaled her from its own head to her head.

Never could she had conceived that it would—could—be so powerful, so overkill.

Lovecraft fell on the floor.

How silly of her to think slapping away a hand from her burning skin would make any difference. It actually made things worse and she seized her cock to finish herself, jerk the pleasure off.

Emilia counted ten seconds. Ten seconds for Gabrielle writhing with incomprehensible bliss. Then she gasped in disbelief again, as a climax still going after this long wasn't just special anymore, it was unhuman, absurd, out of words.

The ejaculatory contractions started, Emilia put the chestpiece on the base, right above the ballsack. Gabrielle was groaning through her teeth.

Each spasm was squeezing air out of her lungs, was punching across her crotch, along her dick. Each was coming from deep within, where Emilia had pressed her finger a few minutes ago, and was blazing toward the surface. One day, each will be a gush of scalding hot semen.

When she had heard enough of the surging storm, Emilia leaned back and just watched the whole thing run its course.

But Gabrielle was staring for her attention. Maybe her expression meant a question like is this supposed to happen like this? You said long, but like THIS? Or maybe she was just looking at the face of her Tutor for the first time, seeing reality like she was supposed to: from within an aura of fire.

She responded to the gaze and until the end they were connected. Even when their eyes lowered down to this hand moving over this cock, cumming like no man ever would. No woman either.

Twenty-three seconds.

Twenty-three seconds she announced when Gabrielle figuratively liquefied on the bed.

Ultimately this time would increase. Sometimes longer that a minute she told Gabrielle who was passing out from exhaustion and satisfaction, whose hand still held her erection, however weakly. She probably didn't hear it, grunting on the pillow. Her panting was only hums and moans.

Emilia found herself lost for a moment as she didn't know what to do now next to this Rebz sinking into an afterglow of three days.

It's Gabrielle who shifted and put her head on her lap and thus reestablished the connection, without words. Just a flow of dark hair on her thighs, the weight of her head, the tears that dripped down the cleft of her sex. Emilia had almost forgotten she was nude.

Speaking reappeared at some point, a mumble, embedded inside breathe, life.

"This is insane."

And soon Gabrielle fell asleep, to join a dreamland forever changed.

Emilia tucked her in.

She kissed her forehead. Gently wiped the sweat off of it.

Putting her clothes back on, she took a business card out of her wallet; and a pen to write ANYTIME FR next to the phone number. She thought about leaving it on the nightstand. But she picked up the big book on the floor, with tentacles on the cover.

There already were three separate bookmarks inside. It gained a fourth one.

She put it back under the covers, next to its reader.

*****

Gabrielle never told Lily this part of the story. The moment wasn't making enough sense to be explained. After all, she did not necessarily understand it herself.

And Emilia and her never talked about this first orgasm again, too self-conscious of the satisfaction they both got from it.

Once a month, they met for a more conventional exam and a long Q&A about the caducean syndrome. It allowed their bond to grow over this untold story.

Gabrielle spent her three weeks of permanent erection cumming at least ten times a day, treating her penis with the sweet relief she had just learned, kissing her naked tip after each orgasm, which would turn into sloppy kisses and licks, which would lead to another orgasm.

And then one morning, she woke up and discovered her penis lying flaccid between her legs.

She put on her new clothes—the male underwear and baggy pants her mom had bought. It was time to go back to the real world.