All Comments on 'The Swinging Professor Pt. 02'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

I don’t know why you feel the need to apologise or cuss out these swinger stories.

Both this and DEBAUCHERY have been thoroughly entertaining and extremely hot. As a fan of these kind of stories I’ve got to say you really do a great job of building character so we wind up caring about what happens.

After all …No character, no care. It can still be hot but it makes a difference. Nice.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for this second story, and it contained many good parts, but it was nowhere as good as the first one. A couple of things don't add up: Jane and husband are recalled to have swung with their servants, yet the couple is said to so guarded and careful about their circles? That logic does not fit into the narrative. Also, I was hoping to read Jane really swinging with everyone, but instead, she gets locked up in an asylum! That diminishes the hotness of the story. Also, sex scenes were scattered here and there, not as organised and detailed as in the first story. It did not make any sense that when Clara arrives at Carol's house, Carol is having sex with her husband, while the maid is cleaning up the house? Yet they are so careful about their swinging world? Just not as tightly knit narrative, but thanks anyways.

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Just fucking awsome, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; As my daughter used to say as a two year old, Awesome mum, awesome. You are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree that this story was a kind of let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dont get why you had to change your style of writing, to be creative, because the first one far exceeded the quality of the second. You should have stuck to that format. This second was lackluster at best, and sex was mediocre. This is not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved these two stories! Thank you for crafting them so carefully.

Essentially, this is the beautifully erotic version of the Freemasons, and it works - up to a point. The Freemasons have survived over the centuries, because of their rules, rituals and hierarchies. The groups Estcher has created have none of these, just power and wealth.

They will fall apart, and sooner rather than later. Now there's a scenario for another story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES