The Swinging Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden exposure shocked her. There it is in full 3D, thought Clara. She looked at Bernie and saw his cock head was appearing and disappearing from his robe. Eva still sat with her pussy exposed, but she was eying the drugs on the table, while stroking her husband's cock. This can't be real...

Bernie had plugged the hot plate in somewhere and turned it on. He set out a metal blade thing and then opened the bag of white powder. He spilled a copious amount onto the hot plate. Samuel leaned forward and picked up the bag of pre-rolled joints. He opened it and started handing out pre-rolled joints to everyone. He leaned over and held one out to Clara. She hesitated and then snagged it.

"You'll like this weed. It's called Royal Gorilla, but the joints are enhanced with hash and dusted with kief. It's a hybrid pretty close to 50-50 sativa and indica," explained Samuel, and then he leaned back and lit his joint. He passed the lighter to Clara who sparked the twisted paper tip of the joint. Flames flared and then died down, and Clara drew a hit and blew out. She passed the lighter to Bernie on her left.

Bernie lit up and went to work with the hot plate while taking breaks to smoke his own joint. Everyone talked about the weed and laughter bubbled up. Hands were roaming and Clara couldn't keep her eyes off them. Eventually, ignoring the mild groping, Clara couldn't figure out what Bernie was doing with the hot plate and asked.

"Coke sucks in moisture like crazy," explained Audra. "So, we put it on a hot plate to keep it dry. Watch, Bernie will turn it to dust. It's fucking unreal. We don't always do it this way but tonight is special. You don't need to, Clara. You're only observing, correct?"

Clara nodded.

Bernie had cut the cocaine and Clara could see it looked like talcum powder now. Bernie had eight little lines spaced out on the hot plate, expertly done, and maybe two inches long. He also produced little nasal spray bottles. Finally, he produced drinking straws and cut them into two-inch pieces. He looked up at everyone. "Who's first?"

Audra answered. "You go first, baby."

Bernie grinned and grabbed a straw. He leaned over the lines of coke, placed his straw at the start of line, inserted the straw farther into his nose than Clara thought it should go, and then he plugged his other nostril and sucked in hard through the straw, drawing it down the line of white powder. When he reached the end, he tilted his head back and blew out with his mouth. He switched nostrils, lined up on a second line and repeated it. Then he grabbed the nasal spray bottles and snorted the contents into both nostrils. He squeezed his nose and rubbed it. He wet a finger and ran it down the remaining powder his straw had missed and then rubbed it inside his mouth on his upper gum.

He flopped back into the couch. "Holy fuck, that's the shit."

Audra smiled at Clara. "Have you done coke before?"

Clara shook her head.

"If you try it, I promise you're gonna love it, honey. All you do is stick the straw up into your nose—not too deep—and then snort in hard like clearing a stuffy nose. Drag the straw down the line as you do it, then—and this important—tilt your head back and breath out your mouth. You don't want to blow on the other lines. Repeat with the other nostril and then snort from the little water bottles if you don't like the burn."

"Water bottles?"

"Yes, the nasal spray things, filled with water instead. It really helps after doing lines. Not everyone agrees. We like it."

Clara watched the others do lines and flop back into the couches, with broad smiles on their faces. Joints were smoked and the air in the living room grew thick with smoke. Bernard rose and switched on some exhaust fan and the air cleared a little. Everyone was laughing and it was contagious. No one seemed to care that all their private parts were slowly becoming more and more exposed. It was so gradual that even Clara was starting to become normalised to it.

Clara kept glancing at the hot plate. Audra picked up on it.

"Clara? Do you want to try a line? A small one?"

Clara froze. She actually did want to try it. Just this once. She felt emboldened by the others and felt safe from their judgement. She hesitated and then found her courage. She nodded.

The others cheered, startling her, but she smiled at them, feeling inclusive. Bernie went to work and had two small lines cut out on the hot plate, just waiting for her.

They all turned and looked expectantly at her. She went to get on her knees in front of the hot plate, but her shoes got in her way, and she wrested them off, tossed them aside, and wiggled her naked toes. She lowered herself to her knees, conscious of her dress and knelt by the hot plate. She picked up a piece of cut straw and looked down at the two lines of illegal coke and swallowed. She looked over at Eva, who had resumed stroking Samuel's impressive penis. Her pussy was still exposed. To Clara, she clearly didn't seem to care. She winked at Clara.

"Go for it, hon," she said, her eyes slightly glazed as her own coke lines continued to hit her.

Clara drew a breath, summoned her courage, put the straw into her right nostril, leaned over, and repeated what the others had done, drawing the straw down the first of the two remaining lines of coke as she breathed in hard through the straw. The powder swirled inside her nasal cavity, feeling strange and foreign, and then down her throat. It burned slightly but almost immediately she felt the inside of her nose go slightly numb. Before she could lose her mind about what she had just done, it hit her.

It was a feeling of suddenly fully waking up. Like jumping out of bed in the morning full of energy and ready for anything. The euphoria hit her strong. She felt powerful. The dread she had of being here with her naked friends suddenly seemed juvenile and out of place. She switched nostrils, eager for more, and snorted her second line. Her nose itched and she rubbed it. She wet a finger and ran it down the remains of her lines, like Bernie and the others had done, and then put it into her mouth and rubbed it on her gums.

"Woah," she managed to say and laid back, her head hitting the bottom of the couch cushion behind her. She lost the ability to sense up from down. She looked up at the ceiling as the coke rushed through her system. She felt really warm. Her heart pumped hard in her chest. She felt elated. She had never felt this wonderful in her life.

The others were clapping, and Clara lifted her head with difficulty and looked around. She felt so fucking wonderful. She had never felt this good in all her life. All these people were gorgeous. And there's two gorgeous penises right in front of me. And a sweet pussy. Clara grinned.

Someone handed her a joint and she sucked greedily on it, drawing the smoke deep into her lungs and held it. She realised with stark clarity she could do whatever she wanted.

She was invincible. She was hot. A gorgeous, middle-aged, sex cougar. She knew it. Her breasts were massive, soft yet firm, her nipples perfect and sensitive. Her pussy was hot, wet, and tight. Her asshole able to take anything. She was a sex machine, and she knew it. She could be a complete whore if she wanted. Or a total slut. Give in finally to all her darkest fantasies.

Someone handed her a glass of scotch, and she took a large mouthful. The flavour of the scotch seemed more refined. More real. She swished the liquor in her mouth and swallowed, enjoying the slight burn.

"This scotch is sooo good," she murmured. She struggled to her feet, her energy needing release. She sat back in the armchair and looked over to see Eva sucking Samuel's penis. He had his head thrown back. His cock was beautiful, hard, engorged, and glistening with spit. She glanced to her right and saw Audra had removed her robe and was kissing Bernie, her ass toward her. He had a hand on one of her massive tits and was squeezing it. With her robe gone, and bent over, Clara could see the gorgeous, tantalising crack of her ass, her rosebud inviting, and her pussy wet with lust.

"Look at you people go!" laughed Clara. Before her real exposed sex was taking place. She had never witnessed it in person before, not with others doing it. She loved being a voyeur.

Being an observer is fun! she thought.

Eva popped her mouth off her husband's cock with a loud pop. "You should get naked. Coke makes you hot." She started to blow her husband but then stopped. "I mean, you're already hot. Let's see those tits for once."

Clara felt emboldened. She thought perhaps she could do this. The others were already naked, and she was starting to feel like the last one changing in a locker room. She rose and all eyes turned to her. She loved that. They're watching me! Look at how eager they are! My God, this is so hot!

She reached down, crossed her arms, and grabbed the lower hem of her dress, and in one motion, pulled it up and over her head. She spun the small piece of fabric and tossed it to the side. She loved how all the eyes roamed over her body. She rubbed her hands over her exposed flesh and up over her breasts. She was in a room with two exposed gorgeous penises, and she could smell pussy. She was sure of it.

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders and let the weight of her breasts pull the fabric forward. She slipped the shoulder straps, grinned at everyone, and pulled her bra off her breasts. She tossed the bra and stood straight thrusting her chest out. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present my tits!" Her statement and her nudity sent a thrill of excitement through her. She felt alive, powerful, and sexual.

Audra scrambled on the couch to get up. Bernie helped and pushed. Audra bolted out of the couch and rushed to stand in front of Clara. "Look at our prude and snide professor now! Honey, those tits are spectacular! I just want to..."

Clara couldn't stand it anymore. She reached out and grabbed Audra's hair with one hand, cruelly twisting the hair around her fingers, and the other hand went around her neck. She pulled her head to hers and planted her lips on Audra's. She pushed her tongue forward and drove it into her mouth. Audra moaned. Clara couldn't get enough of her mouth and sucked and kissed Audra's lips and tongue. Audra reached up and grabbed handfuls of her breast flesh and Clara felt pleasure rush down to her vagina, flooding it more than it was already.

I'm kissing Audra! Naked!

They pressed their bodies together, sinking into their mouths, tasting scotch, and weed. Clara reached up and found Audra's tits and squeezed them. They were so warm and soft, and Clara loved them at once. She had always wanted to do this.

Audra broke the kiss. "So, what do you think?" she gasped, her lips slick with their combined spit. "You want to see what the real party is like?"

Clara didn't hesitate. The coke gave her such strength. "Maybe for a bit." Inside she wanted nothing more.

Audra looked back at her husband. "I told you she would be a player."

Bernie nodded. "As always, you were right. I cannot wait to see you two doing 69."

"That'll be in about five minutes. Girls rule, boys drool! Eva? Join us?"

Eva cheered and leapt off the couch, leaving Samuel's penis wet, hard, and standing straight up. Remaining robes hit the floor and Clara found each of her hands in Eva's and Audra's.

They led her over to the fireplace. Clara hadn't noticed but a faux bear skin rug lay thick and luxurious on the floor in front of the fireplace. They laid Clara down on her back in the middle of the rug and settled down on either side of her, their massive breasts holding up against gravity. They reached out and grabbed the sides of her thong. Clara shivered at the intimate touch of two women on her body. She watched their gorgeous breasts swing heavy with their weight. The exposed flesh sent thrills through her.

Her one time in college with a woman and the recent tryst she had, only inflamed her secret desire. Her Tinder fling not nearly enough. After a lifetime of denying her attraction to women, she was finally free to explore it completely. Later, she could always blame the coke.

She lifted her ass as they pulled her thong down and off her legs. Her pussy felt the stirrings of air and she felt so exposed. How does this start? Do we... "Oh, my God!" she cried out as Eva planted her mouth on her clit and sucked gently. A woman is eating me! Her mouth on my clit!

She looked down her body, past Eva's shoulder where she leaned over her, her face buried in her crotch, lapping, and sucking at her. Her thighs spread on their own. Clara couldn't help it, she moaned deep and thrust her hips a little. Audra caressed her face with a gentle hand and looked at her.

"You're so beautiful, Clara," she whispered. "I've wanted this for a long time."

"Oh my God, me too, actually. I may have had the odd fantasy about this over the years."

"This isn't your first time with a woman, is it?"

Clara shook her head and then her eyes fluttered as Eva did something to her that was wonderful. She looked down past her body to find Eva staring back at her, her mouth completely over her pussy, and her tongue digging deep. She gasped and looked to Audra.

Audra's eyes grew wet, and she leaned over Clara's left breast nearest to her and sucked the hard nipple into her mouth.

Clara watched her, feeling Audra's tongue as it ran light circles around her sensitive nipple. Past her breasts the silver hair of Eva cascaded over her thighs. Eva pulled her hair over her left ear and Clara could now watched her tongue as it bathed her clit. The combined sensations of a mouth, warm and wet on her nipple, with the electric tonguing of her clit, were enhanced by the coke and weed in her system. Her hips thrust up into that warm mouth and tongue. Eva probed her with a finger and Clara's legs spread even wider. She knew she was being a wanton slut, eager for sex, eager for penetration. She didn't care how she looked, her legs spreading wider and wider.

She sensed motion and looked up to see Samuel and Bernie standing nearby stroking those massive cocks. Pre-cum boiled from their tips and she could hear the wet stroking, their fists pumping slowly. She loved how the head of their penises seemed larger than life, straining upwards from those long, thick shafts, where liquid gathered and poured from those wonderful slits where all the delicious man juice would jet out. She wanted to feel their cum raining down on her, splashing into her mouth with that salty and silky taste and texture she loved.

Clara realised where she was. She was naked and two women, her friends were pleasuring her with their husbands looking on. The men were pleasuring themselves watching them in a lesbian threesome. How did this happen so fast? she managed to wonder before Eva licked her hard and deep.

Eva moaned into her pussy and lifted her head. "Clara, you taste divine! So sweet and musky! I could eat you all day! I need the deeper flavours!" Eva inserted her finger deeper, and Clara moaned, her head falling back. Audra switched nipples and sucked gently. She could feel her orgasm brewing. It wasn't far off. She could prolong it...

Eva stroked her asshole with her pinkie and Clara bucked her hips high into the air, Eva fighting to keep her mouth sucking her clit. Audra sucked harder and then gently bit her nipple, her teeth sinking into the hard nub.

Clara screamed in pleasure, her hand lifting to hold Audra to her nipple. Wave after wave of pleasure tore through her body and swirled around her nipples and pussy. She squeezed hard on Eva's fingers and thrust her hips faster and faster upward to meet those fingers. Eva pushed harder and faster and then Clara came.

She had never come on coke before, and the intensity was something she wasn't prepared for. The coke took her orgasm to a higher, unexpected, level. Her throat couldn't contain the raw power and strange sounds came out of her. She bucked hard and kept cuming, over and over. The girls slowed down and then slipped mouths and fingers from her. She lay immobile, lacking any strength to move. She watched Eva and Audra share a deep kiss, swapping her juices like a fine wine. She wanted to join in, but she was spent.

Eva sat up and looked down at her and smiled. "How's that observing going for you?" Without waiting for an answer, she leaned down and kissed her lips. Clara tasted her pussy on her mouth.

"I taste so good," she murmured.

Eva smiled and lifted her wet fingers to Clara's mouth and pushed them in. Clara sucked on them.

"Aren't you a sexy thing?" said Eva, softly. Clara could hear her lust and desire. It was directed at her and Clara felt glorious.

Clara's mind was in a great place. She felt content. Wanted. Needed.

Audra chuckled and then before Clara could protest, swung a leg over her face, positioning herself so she could look down the length of Clara's body, and lowered her pussy to Clara's mouth, looking down into her eyes. "Eat me!" she ordered.

Clara watched her friends trimmed pussy lower to her face. She could see all of Audra up close and personal. She could see her puckered asshole and dripping pussy inches from her mouth. Her mouth opened and her tongue extended to meet her, and Audra lowered her wet pussy down on that tongue, pulling on her mons to expose her clit fully.

In moments, Clara's tongue was inside her best friend's vagina. Clara closed her eyes as the first taste of her friend overwhelmed her sense. She was tart and sweet, the perfect nectar of a woman. Audra was so wet that liquid poured into her mouth and Clara swallowed reflexively and suddenly needed more. She wanted to drink her friend's juices until her stomach felt close to bursting. A hunger came over her and she attacked Audra with her mouth like she was starving. With Audra's thighs by her ears, she couldn't barely hear the others, but she heard them.

"Oh my God, look at her!" exclaimed Bernie.

"She's gorgeous," added Samuel. "Are we going to...?"

"It's her choice, honey," replied Eva. "Let her pick the pace."

Clara felt movement and looked up and saw Eva was kneeling over her, with knees beside her shoulders, and facing and holding Audra. Looking up she saw two glorious pussies, inches from her mouth. Eva's grey pubic hair lightly covered her labia and they glistened with moisture. Clara lifted her head and slipped her tongue from Audra to Eva. The tastes were mostly the same, but also subtly different. Her reward was hearing Eva moan. It cut off when Audra started kissing her.

Clara lost herself to pleasuring two women. She would alternate from pussy to pussy, from clit to clit, and then when the joy and hunger of it overwhelmed her, she attacked Eva's perfectly smooth asshole. She plunged her tongue past the tight sphincter and rejoiced when it clamped down hard around her tongue. She probed deep into the dirty hole.

Eva cried out and pushed her asshole down on her tongue. "Oh my God! She's eating my ass! Really in there! Just like Sara! So deep! So hungry! No!"

Her "No!" happened when Clara switched from Eva's asshole to Audra's. Clara was in heaven. She had often imagined eating out her friend's dirty asshole and now she was. Audra bucked and then liquid poured from her pussy in a torrent, splashing onto her nose and face. Clara sucked and drank. She could taste a faint nutty flavour from her friend's ass, and she loved it.

She kept alternating, going from asshole to clit, to clit to asshole. At times, licking broadly and washing both cracks of their asses. Eva came with a screech but kept her position. Audra moved away and Clara took the opportunity to reach up and grasp Eva's massive tits. She found her hard nipples and pinched them hard, like she liked, and was rewarded with a fresh gush of delicious pussy juice.

1...7891011...13