The Swinging Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audra slipped off her and then attacked Clara's pussy with her mouth Clara lifted her knees and drew them up, spreading herself completely and allowing Audra full access. She had Eva to herself for the moment and she didn't waste time. Eva's inner labia were thick and hung from her. Clara sucked them into her mouth.

"Eva! Get off there and help me!" demanded Audra, just before sucking hard on Clara's swollen clit.

Eva scrambled off and took position beside Audra between Clara's legs. Clara looked down at her two gorgeous friends grinning up at her.

Audra smiled at her. "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight."

"Browning?" gasped Clara, surprised to hear Audra quote poetry.

"You're favourite. You're gonna love this..." smiled Audra and then kissed Eva.

They smiled at each other, and with an ease borne of practice, lowered their mouths to Clara's sex and started their assault. Their tongues danced and licked seemingly everywhere at once on her pussy and clit. One would go high and the other would go low, then alternate. Audra was the first to lick her asshole.

When her hot, hard tongue swirled her sphincter, Clara bucked and came. No one had ever licked her asshole like that. She had wanted it so desperately all her life. And now her friend had her tongue firmly inside her asshole. The wet, warm, and hard tongue swirled and swirled. Eva sucked on her clit and Clara came again. This time the orgasm exploded freely, surprising her in its intensity.

"Coke orgasms are the best!" declared Eva.

"That was amazing," declared Clara as her orgasm waned. She growled at the women. "I want so much more!"

Audra laughed. "Listen to her! You like me licking you down there? Licking your pussy and probing that perfect little hole of yours? Huh?"

"It was amazing," sighed Clara.

"Look at our men!" added Audra. "Look how hard they are! Once we add cum to the mix, this party is gonna explode. Clara, you're amazing! Who knew this depraved sexual being existed behind that stuffy exterior?

"And right next door! Think of the fun we can have when Chester goes out of town." Audra reached down and stuck a finger into Clara's asshole and moved it in and out a little.

Clara moaned and looked over at Bernie's cock as Audra had suggested and licked her lips. He was rigid and his penis was a dark red with lust and excitement. She looked at Samuel's and it was equally as excited. "They're beautiful..."

Bernie smiled at her. "Time for more coke!"

"Not for you, honey," complained Audra. "You know coke makes you guys wane a little. Get out the molly, baby! Us gals will do coke."

"That's not fair!"

"Baby, you need to keep those tools pumping all night. It's just the two of you."

Clara was confused. "Coke does what? Just the two of you?"

Audra crawled up Clara, keeping her breasts rubbing along her body and kissed her deeply. Clara loved the taste of her ass and pussy on her mouth and probed deep with her tongue for more flavour. Audra broke the kiss. "Coke makes it hard for men to stay hard, hence the Viagra. For us gals, it makes orgasms a little harder to find, but with lube, we can still go all night. And do. Molly though, that stuff is the bomb."

Audra gave her another quick kiss.

"Okay, lets top up and head upstairs. We have a massive California King to use. Bernie, grab the drugs. Samuel, grab the lube and toys. We take this upstairs!"

Chapters Eight - The Party

CLARA LIFTED HER head and blew out her mouth. The coke line she just finished burned down her throat and then it went numb. She swallowed, leaned forward, switched nostrils, and sucked in another line. She threw her head back and breathed out. That's so amazing! I could do coke all day. Where has this been all my life?

She wiped the remains of coke off the mirror and then reached down to her pussy and scooped out more cum and lifted it to her mouth. She sucked the salty mix of cum, coke, and her juices off her fingers and hummed in pleasure. She looked over to see Eva on her hands and knees getting spit roasted with Samuel thrusting down her throat with abandon and Bernie pleasuring... either her ass or pussy, she couldn't tell from where she was.

Audra had her head looking down over Eva's ass and would take Bernie's cock deep into her mouth over and over again when the mood struck him.

The room smelled of cock, ass, and pussy. Clara breathed in deep and smiled. I could get used to this.

The molly, weed, scotch, and coke in her system combined to make her reach for sexual desires she had never experienced before. She would do anything right now. Anything. Anything at all.

She glanced at the digital clock on the nightstand. Four in the morning. They had been at this for over six hours and there were no signs of stopping. Seventies blues and jazz filled the room giving everything a decadent raunchy feel that fit perfectly. The room lighting was red and gave everything a dirty sexual feel.

She crawled over to where Samuel was kneeling and fucking Eva's mouth and lay on her back and scooted between his legs. She looked up at his hanging scrotum containing his massive balls and lifted her head to lick and suck on them. She loved his shaved scrotum. The skin was so soft and sensitive. She could suck balls all day...

* * *

Hours earlier they had settled in Audra and Bernie's massive master bedroom. Mirrors covered the ceiling. Metal rings were mounted on the head and foot board. A swing of some kind hung from the ceiling. Dildos, vibrators, cock rings, bottles of lube, nipple clamps, and a bunch of other interesting toys were arrayed on a wall mount and the table in front of it.

"Welcome to Bernie's Harem!" declared Audra as they poured in through the large double doors into the bedroom.

Clara looked around in shock. This looked like a cross between a brothel and some young man's wet dream. The bed was stripped down and covered with what looked like a rubber sheet. Towels and water bottles were laid out everywhere in easy reach. The red lighting was perfect.

Audra laughed at her expression. "Honey, this is the adult room! We have everything! Bernie, set up the station and Samuel, pour more scotch! Eva, get the butt plugs! We are going to PAR-TAY!"

Audra started dancing to the music, her hips swaying back and forth, her tits bouncing erotically. "I need me some hard cock! Bernie? Sam? Who wants me first? Fight for me boys!" Audra laughed and spun around.

Eva started dancing with Audra and then reached out and grabbed Clara to have her join in. The women danced and undulated for the men, bending over to flash their wet pussies to them. They reached out to playfully slap at their erections and dancing away just in time as hands tried to grab them.

Clara fingered Audra and pressed three fingers into her. She thrust with abandon loving the feeling of penetrating her.

"Jesus, Clara! Don't stop!"

Her words stopped Clara.

"Naughty professor! Don't stop!"

Clara smiled feeling shy for some reason. "Okay." She slipped a hand around Audra's ass and groped and caressed her perfect ass cheeks. Her fingers kept their attention to her pussy.

They stayed that way until Audra moaned a little. She put her head and face into the crook of Clara's neck and then held onto Clara tightly, pressing herself against her. Her moans were soft in Clara's ear and then she moaned deep and loud and her pussy spasmed around Clara's fingers.

Clara held her until Audra laughed and pulled her head back to kiss Clara. Then she spun and pulled away from Clara to dance with Eva. Clara saw Samuel looking at her with interest and she danced closer to him. She took her hand, wet with Audra's juices, and wiped it across his lips before slipping it into his hungry mouth.

I can't believe I just did that with Eva's husband!

Emboldened, she fell to her knees and before she could think she took his penis into her mouth. At first the massive size of his cock head almost stopped her effort but, being stoned and drunk, she pushed and stretched her mouth until the cockhead slipped inside. She felt her mouth open an impossibly large amount and her jaw started hurting right away. She didn't care. She finally had a cock in her mouth. Samuel's gorgeous cock. She sucked hard and took him as deep as she could.

Samuel grunted and then came into her mouth without warning. She squealed with delight and kept her mouth clamped around his pulsing shaft. She looked down his long gleaming shaft and saw so much of him remained outside her mouth. His cum splashed with force against the back of her throat and she swallowed with difficulty, never having swallowed cum from such a large cock in her mouth. It was harder to do than she thought, but she managed.

She popped her mouth free and smiled up at Samuel. He was looking down at her in shock and with a little embarrassment.

"It was too much! Sorry!" he complained. Eva appeared at his shoulder looking down at Clara.

"Clara, you naughty girl. He's been all pent up all day waiting for you to suck his cock. And you drank it all, didn't you? One of our rules is sharing cum! The poor boys can only produce so much! And you just drank the first load! And it's always the biggest! You greedy little thing!"

Only Eva's genuine smile gave Clara relief. For a moment, she had thought she had messed up. She smiled at Eva and sucked hard on Samuel's cock and drew out a small amount of cum that remained. She stood and kissed Eva and pushed the cum into her mouth. Eva smiled around her lips and accepted the gift.

"There you go," said Clara, proud of having done that.

"Thank you, honey. That was sweet of you."

"My pleasure!"

"Coke's ready!" declared Bernie.

They girls ran over and did their lines. Clara was certain she was getting the hang of it and felt more like one of them now. She watched Samuel and Bernie select a little coloured pill from a bowl and swallow them down with scotch.

Audra took one and offered it to Clara. "Molly?"

Clara took it but didn't swallow it. "What's it do?"

"You've heard of ecstasy?"

Clara nodded.

"Same thing, honey. Take that little pill and in about an hour it will hit. It's like cocaine except it lasts way longer. The big difference is how it smooths things out. Makes everyone seem wonderful around you. You'll feel closer. More sexually aroused. We wait to take it, since sometimes it can fuck you up a little. We'll be okay, we've been using it for a long time. With everything else we've taken, this is the icing on the cake. In about an hour, we are all going to be so much in love with one another. I can't wait."

Clara looked at the little pill, shrugged, and dry swallowed it.

Eva and Audra blinked at her and then started laughing. "Did you see that? She didn't even hesitate!"

Clara looked over at Bernie. His cock looked like it needed attention. "Can I help you, Bernie?" she asked, sweet and innocent.

Bernie nodded his head and swallowed.

She sidled closer to him, swaying her hips, and lifted her tits up and pulled on her nipples, extending her tits out, and then letting them drop and sway. She slipped a finger into her pussy and got it wet. She slipped it free and as she approached Bernie, she lifted the finger and wiped it over his lips, and then reached her head up and kissed him.

Some small part of her recognised she was kissing a man who was not her husband. Sure, she had just blown Samuel, but this was somehow different to her mind. She was kissing him. Kissing was personal. More intimate in a way she didn't fully understand at the moment. She thought of Chester briefly and then dismissed him. Bernie was already proving to be a better kisser. His sheer mass made him more of a man than she had ever known. She reached down and found his hard cock and placed her hand around it. Her fingers couldn't touch, and she broke the kiss to look down, not believing what her hand was telling her.

"How is this gonna fit in me?" she asked out loud.

"Jesus!" exclaimed Bernie.

Eva laughed with Audra. "My, my! Is Clara's a little eager now?"

Clara growled looking down at the hard, impossibly massive cock in her hand. "It's so... wow." She looked up into Bernie's eyes and saw the desire there. Desire for her. That look was for her. She did that. "Bernie, please be easy on me, okay?"

"Yes."

Clara jumped away from him. "Gotta catch me first!" she declared and ran screaming in mock fright out of the bedroom and out into the house.

The others stood there in shock for only a moment before Bernie took off after her. Samuel was in close pursuit.

"Just wait until I catch you, Naughty Professor!" yelled Bernie.

"Promises, promises!" laughed Clara as she ran down the stairs to the main floor. Her tits bounced painfully across her chest, but she didn't care. The drugs made her run seem slow as molasses and then as fast as lightning. She couldn't stop laughing and squealing every time Bernie came close to her. The molly in her system had her loving Bernie and she wanted him to catch her. Just not right away.

Audra and Eva stopped at the upstairs banister and looked down at the chase below them. Clara would rush by, naked as a lark, laughing and slapping her feet on the tiles. Bernie and then Samuel would follow, their cocks bouncing and bobbing.

Audra looked at Eva. "What have we done?"

"Released her."

"Clara said this was like opening Pandora's Box," said Audra.

"When did she say that?"

"A couple of days ago. We talk on the phone again. It's nice. I missed her so much."

"Pandora's Box, interesting. I suppose, except she's the box, isn't she? We let out all the stuff keeping her from enjoying her life."

"Isn't hope one of those things?"

"Oh, yes. She kept that to herself. Look at her! She has all the hope in the world. She's alive!"

"Should we join them?"

"Your Bernie will bring her back. Want to 69?"

"Sure."

They held hands and walked back in the bedroom while squeals and growls filled the house.

A squealing and laughing Clara was dropped onto her back on the bed beside Audra and Eva, a few minutes later. They were in a 69 and licking and lapping with gusto. They both looked over at Clara's flush and excited face. Laughter poured from her and lit up her face. They grinned at her and then wider when Bernie grabbed Clara's ankles and pulled her down the bed, spreading her legs.

Clara feigned fear. "No! Please, mister! Don't stick that into me! It won't fit!" She giggled.

Her giggles cut off when Bernie thrust his massive cock into her. It went in about three inches and stopped dead. He looked down and Clara cried out.

"Jesus! It's too big!"

Samuel appeared with a bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount over their joined crotches. Bernie pulled back and Samuel kept a stream on his cock.

"Thanks," said Bernie.

"No problem. Molly can dry them out."

Bernie smiled down at Clara who was up on her elbows looking down her body to the massive penis trying to penetrate her. He pushed and his length sank into her. Clara moaned a deep throaty sound, more growl than mewl. She watched all ten inches slip inside her. She looked up at Bernie and suddenly saw just how gorgeous he was. So mature looking and sexy. She loved how his penis filled her in a new and profound way. She admired the thick shaft happily embedded in her vagina. She smiled in satisfaction. She never felt closer to someone, and the molly took her away to bliss.

Eva spoke first. "He went all the way in! I can't take the last two inches!"

Bernie was amazed, too. "She took it all! Oh my God, my entire length is buried in her! I can feel her all over my entire length!"

"Fuck me!" moaned Clara. Her vagina was stretched out in a way she had always wanted to be. "Take it slow! Please! It's so big and so good!"

Bernie growled and started thrusting slowly. As she adjusted and her hips started to respond he upped the pace until his balls and thighs slapped her in a staccato rhythm. Clara was stunned at his intensity. She had been fucked before, but not by such a massive cock and not by a man so clearly muscular and fit. Sweat beaded his brow, but he kept up a relentless attack that bottomed out with each thrust and jarred her entire body, sending her tits flying in every direction. Bernie's eyes were glued to her body, taking in all the sights and feel.

"Harder! Please!" wailed Clara. Her hands grabbed at the rubber sheets but found no purchase. She felt like she was on a slip and slide but with a large pole added in and rammed inside her pleasure centre. Bernie, standing beside the bed, had all the control and he took it. Clara loved it.

Beside her, Audra and Eva broke from their lovemaking to watch, Audra curled up in Eva's arms.

Bernie's eyes widened and he upped his game. It had been a long time since he had truly fucked someone this deep. He always had to hold back. His strength and cock size had him always restraining himself. He had always wanted just one wild fuck where he could truly let himself go. He looked down at Clara, a woman he had longed after for a decade, and decided to just go for it.

He reached deep mentally, removed his constraints, and then gave her the bricks. His world reduced to physically fucking her and relishing in the freedom he had to just fuck like his body always wanted. He hammered her pussy. His balls slapped her taint and asshole, the sound of slapping flesh impossibly loud. He looked down and saw and felt how her vagina gripped him. When he pulled back her labia pulled back with him. To his surprise white cream rapidly built up around his shaft. She's loving this!

And Clara was. She was lost in the penetration. Every time he thrust into her, he stretched her out. He filled parts of her never before touched by a penis. Areas she didn't know existed. When he bottomed out, he touched a place deep inside her that sparked lights in her eyes and brain. She had already cum, but he had pounded through it, unnoticed in his attack on her vagina. This somehow gave her more pleasure.

"Deeper! Harder! Oh my God! It's too much! Too much! Don't you STOP! DO ME! LIKE A MAN! FUCK ME!"

She reached up with her hands in claws and raked them down his hairy chest. He bellowed and fucked her harder.

"SAM!" she screamed and looked around wildly for him. When she spied him, she reached out for him with grasping fingers. "I WANT YOU IN MY MOUTH!"

Samuel moved quickly into position and straddled her chest and then went into a sit-up position, except he drove his cock into her waiting mouth. The motion from Bernie fucking her allowed his cock to slip in and out of her mouth. He grinned at his wife, Eva, who grinned back.

They watched Clara convulse as another orgasm ripped through her. Bernie didn't relent and it looked like Clara never wanted him to stop.

Audra and Eva looked at one another in shock.

Clara pushed Samuel off. "Pussy! I need pussy! Please!"

Eva replaced Samuel, facing Bernie as she drove her pussy down on Clara's mouth. Bernie grabbed at her and pulled her mouth to his and kissed her hungrily. He kept thrusting. It wouldn't be long for him.

Audra moved behind Bernie and reached between his legs and fondled his balls and taint. He grunted and broke his kiss with Eva to kiss his wife.

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Fill her up! Look at all her cream!"

Bernie's cock was lathered in her white cream. He grunted and then sped up a fraction more and then came deep inside Clara. His meaty paws digging deep into her hips and holding her tight up against him, his cock buried to his pubes in her spasming vagina.

Clara went nuts and thrashed under Bernie and Eva. Eva cried out as Clara sucked hard on her asshole, sending her over the edge into ecstasy. Bernie came for a long time and then pulled out, exhausted.