The Swinging Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara freed her mouth from Eva's spasming pussy. "Sam! Get in me! Now!"

Bernie fell out of the way and Samuel was right there and then inside her in one thrust. He loved the feeling of her cum filled pussy around his cock. She was so tight.

Clara grunted. "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

Eva fell off Clara, and the moment she did, Clara looked up at Samuel. "Jesus, you're gorgeous, Samuel. Take me! Stretch me out! So good!"

Audra replaced Eva and lowered her pussy to Clara's hungry mouth. She looked over and saw Eva cleaning up Bernie's cock with her mouth. Her eyes were closed in bliss.

Eva had never seen her husband so wild. So manly, she thought, proud of him. That's my husband!

Clara drove her tongue deep into Audra's ass and she moaned. She loved everyone at that moment, with the molly running through her system. She looked around at the sex around her and let the molly take her away.

Audra reached down and grabbed Clara by the jaw and throat and held her mouth against her asshole. "Dig deep! That's it! Oh my God! Suck on that asshole!" Audra looked over at Eva who finished cleaning Bernie's penis with her mouth. "What have we created?"

Eva smiled. "A new addition to our group. Professor MacQuarrie is the perfect match!"

Clara reached up and slipped a finger into Audra's vagina as she ate her ass. Audra smiled. It had been a long time since their swinging had reached this level. She glanced at the clock. It had only been two hours since they had started. What a night this is going to be! she thought with glee.

An hour later, Clara was on all fours, with Bernie taking her from behind. Samuel was thrusting into her mouth with abandon. Eva was under Clara and licking at Bernie's balls or sucking on Clara's clit and was rewarded with the odd glob of spunk falling from her well used pussy. Audra stood on her knees beside her husband and stroked his lower back and ass cheeks while watching him penetrate Clara.

They had been in this position for almost twenty minutes. They had slowed to a constant thrusting and pleasure filled action. Bernie and Samuel were not anytime close to cuming, but the pleasure was still there, enough to energise their cores and provide the penetration the ladies demanded from them. The girls had lost count of their own orgasms, but they were certain Clara was the winner.

Bernie and Samuel were having a conversation while spit-roasting Clara.

"I'll never tire of this, Samuel. Look at her, would you? Have you ever seen such a gorgeous woman? Other than our wives, of course. Jesus. She's so tight and it feels like she's milking my cock! It's not enough that I'm filling her, she's also clenching down on me! Never felt that! Audra, this is amazing honey." Bernie leaned back and found Audra's lips on his. "I love you, Audra! So much!"

"I love you too, you big monster! I can't believe Clara! She's not going to be able to walk for a week after this!"

"She has a lot of pent-up sexual frustration."

Samuel chuckled as his cock slipped a little down Clara's throat. "Remind you of anyone?"

"Sara," replied Bernie, Eva, and Audra at the same time.

Clara spat out Samuel's cock. "What? My Sara?"

Samuel chuckled and lifted his shaft to place his balls in Clara's open mouth. She tongued them gently. "Yeah, your Sara. That first night, when she snuck over here? You should have seen her. She was a lot like you, Clara, except I doubt anyone will ever top you."

Bernie grunted. "I wanna see Clara and Sara 69."

Clara spat out Samuel's balls. "She's my daughter!"

"No, she's not. Not biologically. Anyway, she wants you. I think."

Audra slapped Bernie's shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"What did you say that for?"

"Cause it's true!"

Clara shifted a little and Bernie smacked her ass hard enough to leave a handprint. She moaned and lowered her head a little as a spasm rocked through her. "Oh, that was a nice one! I think I need a break," she complained.

As if those were magical words, the foursome broke up quickly. Clara flopped on her side and looked around confused. "What happened?"

"You called for a break," explained Eva. "That means stop. Bernie, can we have more scotch, please? Oh, and water from the fridge."

"As you command, my lady."

"Better. He's learning, Audra. There's hope for him."

Clara lay back and started examining her pussy. Then her elbows and knees.

"Sore, honey?" asked Audra.

"Yeah, a little."

Clara failed to notice the look of disappointment between Bernie and Samuel.

"Time to switch to anal?" Clara added a moment later, and Bernie and Samuel grinned at one another.

Audra laughed. "Girlfriend, you're amazing. First time and look at you. Putting us other girls to shame! But the good news is you've come to the right place for anal!"

Clara grinned at her and then winced. "I think I need to pee. Bad."

Audra got off the bed, slipping a little on the lube, pussy juice, and cum splatters. She held out a hand and took Clara's. Eva joined them and they waltzed into the bathroom. Clara noticed they didn't close the door.

"Um, the door?"

"Honey, you just had your tongue up my ass a few minutes ago." Audra took her finger, fresh from her husband's ass and sucked on it. She waggled her eyebrows and then kissed Clara. The molly took hold a little and Audra was lost in kissing her. She felt so close to Clara now. When she had distanced herself from her best friend, it had hurt deep. Eva had explained to her she had to choose between the lifestyle and a friendship. Perhaps I chose wrong, back then, but then look where we are now. Audra smiled into the kiss.

"What was that smile?" asked Clara, smiling back.

"Nothing. I'm just so happy you're back in my life."

"Mmm. Me, too, but I have to pee!"

Audra laughed and pushed her toward the toilet. "Go!"

Clara sat but couldn't go. She glared at Eva and Audra who laughed at her.

"Jesus, hurry up, you guys!" complained Bernie as he walked into the bathroom, his semi-hard cock hanging and swinging freely halfway down his thigh. Clara looked up in shock. Then Samuel walked in.

"Hey! Girls only!"

"Pfft."

Audra went over to the overly large shower with nozzles and jets everywhere. She touched a panel and it lit up and displayed settings. She tapped a bunch of icons and then the shower turned on. In a moment, it beeped.

"Shower's ready! Go and pee in there, boys! You know you always do."

Bernie stepped inside and so did Samuel. Clara watched in disbelief when they both started peeing at the drain. She looked away, embarrassed.

The girls took turns peeing, then they all climbed into the shower to wash the grime away. They emerged without it devolving into more sex. For the moment, their sexual cravings were calm.

Audra clapped her hands. "Okay, relaxation time. Downstairs to the living room. Bernie, bring the joints and coke. Let's get high and enjoy each other's company, deal?"

"Deal!" returned three approving voices.

Chapter Nine - The Calm, The Horny, and The Anal

BERNIE SET UP the hot plate back on the coffee table in the living room. He had lines made and joints ready to spark. A new bottle of scotch sat open next to already filled glasses. He handed out glasses and they gathered as a group standing in front of the fireplace and raised their glasses. Eva and Audra stood with Clara between them and each of them wrapped an arm around her waist. Clara slipped hers around Audra on her left.

It felt so surreal to Clara. She was standing completely naked, holding onto two of the most gorgeous women she had ever known. Their combined IQ and scholastic records were unimaginable. She stood there holding their naked female flesh looking across a faux bearskin rug at two incredibly handsome and successful men, both sporting the most massive cocks she had ever seen. She lowered her hand and cupped Audra's firm and round ass cheek. Audra returned the favour.

Audra started the toast. "Here's to our newest member, Clara!"

They clinked glasses and took a sip.

Bernie gave another toast. "To all my dreams coming true!"

Clara laughed and they all sipped.

Clara reached out with her glass and touched the soft cocks of Bernie and Samuel. "To the biggest and most beautiful cocks I've ever had!"

They laughed and talked and enjoyed their drinks and company. Later Clara would remember this moment as being the best part of her evening and the start of the rest of her life. The feeling of liberation she experienced that evening, and the safety and security of being naked and sexually intimate with friends, nearly overwhelmed her. Years of loneliness were behind her. She was back with her best friend, and they had pleasured each other. Audra was opening a new world to her that her whole soul and body craved. Tears came unbidden and before she could untangle herself from Audra and Eva, Audra was there to wipe them away.

Audra kissed her softly, gazing into her eyes. "It's okay, we've all been there. You're probably feeling what we've all felt—that sense of belonging, of being you. Free. Is that it?"

Clara nodded and Audra wiped away a fresh tear with a gentle thumb.

"It's okay, hon," said Audra.

Eva wiped her other eye and kissed her softly. "It is okay, Clara. You're with friends now. You're safe with us."

Clara released Audra and turned in toward Eva who embraced her and stroked her back.

"Shh! It's okay, Clara. Let it out," whispered Eva.

Clara put her face into her neck and cried softly.

Bernie's voice broke the moment. "Did we do something wrong?"

Eva and Audra both laughed and then Clara snorted with a wet sound into Eva's neck. Eva answered. "No silly boys. These are happy tears."

"Oh," said Bernie and Samuel at the same time.

* * *

Clara inserted a new straw into her nose and leaned forward and then snorted up a line of coke off the hot plate. She lined up for the second line and snorted it back like a pro. She leaned back, blew out her mouth and then sighed and leaned right back onto the chest of Bernie as he sat on the couch. She wiggled her pussy around his cock and giggled when it twitched. His hands came up and grabbed her tits and found her nipples.

He twisted them hard enough to generate pleasure but not hard enough to cause pain. Clara was lost in the sensations and moaned deep in her throat. The twists on her nipples sent electric shocks straight to her clit.

To add to the sensations, Audra was between Bernie's outstretched legs, and casually licking on Clara's clit. She had never experienced it before and now it was all she wanted. The deep pleasure of an enormous cock in her pussy while a woman licked and sucked her clit was sending her pleasure into a whole new world. When her tongue left her clit, Bernie would moan as Audra licked his balls with a pointed tongue, brushing his scrotum with a tender caress. Bernie was lost in the pleasure.

"Love," he said, and his breath shook. "What you're doing to my balls right now makes me want to marry you all over again."

Audra sucked a large testicle into her mouth and held it and licked it with her tongue. Bernie thrust up into Clara with the pleasure. Clara watched past her breasts, cupped, and squeezed by Bernie, as Audra sucked on those massive balls, proportional to the length and girth of Bernie's massive cock. Clara couldn't keep the disbelief from her face watching her best friend orally pleasure her and her husband as they fucked on the leather couch.

"Bernie," she gasped as Audra's mouth circled her clit and sucked gently. "I need your cum in my mouth! I need to taste it!"

Audra lifted her mouth from Clara's hard little nub. "How about he cream pies you and I eat it out of you?"

Clara peered through glazed eyes at Audra. "Then I don't get any!" She heard the whine in her voice, but dammit, she really wanted it!

Audra grinned up at Clara, seemingly ambivalent to the massive cock thrusting gently, but with long strokes, deep into her pussy right in front of her face. Clara's labia were stretched thin from Bernie's girth and glistened with her juices, forming a white cream all around the thick base of Bernie's cock. "Oh, baby, I'll share!" Audra licked at the white cream and then swam up Clara's body, rubbing her massive tits across her sweaty flesh. She looked into Clara's eyes and then kissed her deep, letting Clara taste her cream. "I'll do this again with a mouthful of Bernie's tasty cum. Would you like that, Professor Clara?"

Clara shuddered with pleasure at the thought of drinking Bernie's cum, fresh from her pussy, and coming from Audra's mouth in a hot, wet, and dirty kiss, and she tumbled into another small orgasm.

"I'll take that as a yes," smiled Audra and then moved up, pressing her left nipple into Clara's welcoming mouth, and kissed Bernie on the mouth. "That's it, professor, suckle on my tits. You've always wanted to, haven't you? Staring at my hard nipples. Wanting my soft breast flesh in your mouth. Hmm, just like that. Suckle me."

Audra necked with her husband. Kissing him while he fucked another woman thrilled her. She could feel his pleasure and his passion with his mouth. Bernie never stopped thrusting into Clara. His meaty hands held her ass cheeks and lifted Clara slightly off him, and the give in the couch allowed him to thrust up into her. With the pleasure giving him strength, he felt he could hold her there all night.

His wife was a terrific kisser and he loved how she forced her tongue deep into his mouth, tasting him, exploring him with her hot tongue. The only thing he loved more than her kissing him, was watching her kiss other women. His fantasy, and he had shared this with her years ago, was to see her kiss Clara. Tonight, that dream had not only come true, but it had also gone beyond his wildest hopes. Clara was a keeper. He couldn't get enough of her. She was as tight as an eighteen-year-old, but with all the experiences of an older woman. And he could bury his cock fully in her vagina. Few women could take him all the way. She could and he loved it. He felt liberated. Free to use her as he wanted. To really let go.

Bernie couldn't believe how his life was. Right now, in his own house, he had three of the most stunningly beautiful women he had ever seen. One was his wife. One was the instrument of his swinger lifestyle, and the other had just cum around his cock, again. He grinned into Audra's mouth.

She broke the kiss. "And what was that?"

"I'm the luckiest man in the world!"

Samuel, who was recovering and smoking a rather thick blunt, snorted from beside them on the couch. "We are, you mean."

"Amen, brother, amen," replied Bernie, and smiled at his best friend and they exchanged a high-five. He had accepted a monogamous life with Audra and given up any hope of living as his parents had, being swingers themselves. He had committed to Audra, but then, running into Samuel and Eva at a university party years ago had changed the life of Audra and him. It hadn't taken long for Bernie to recognise Eva for who she was and to allow her to twist her wicked ways into their lives and bang open the door to the world of swinging for Audra and him. Samuel and he had done some amazing things with their women. "I still have the bigger cock."

Samuel blew out, sending the weed smoke high into the cathedral ceiling of the living room. "Mines thicker."

"It's length that matters."

"Thickness."

"Length."

Eva plunked down between them, interrupting them, and reached over and stole Samuel's blunt and took a hit. She held her breath and spoke. "Both matters. It's why we need two of you."

Bernie and Samuel shared an incredulous look and then roared in laughter.

Clara reached over and took the blunt from Eva and took a hit. "Jesus, Bernie, you're so deep in me! I love how you're stretching me out... but it's so deep!"

Bernie kissed her between the shoulder blades, liking the sweaty and salty taste of the kiss. He licked his lips. Woman are delicious, he thought before speaking. "And there you have it! Length rules!"

Audra took the blunt from Clara and took a drag, held it, and then kissed Clara and blew into her mouth. Clara sucked the smoke and then blew it out. They kissed for a bit, their tongues exploring freely, their hands squeezing tits and twisting nipples.

Audra pulled back, smiling at the string of spit still connecting their lips. She sucked it in and swallowed. "You're both hung like horses and just as long and thick. What matters most is how many times you can make me cum. I'm lagging behind Eva and obviously Clara, here. Damn girl," she said up at Clara. "You cum at the drop of a hat!"

Clara looked down blearily at Audra. "I need my ass fucked now. Why am I waiting?"

Audra chuckled. "Girlfriend you're baked right now!"

Clara laughed; she didn't know why. "I'm loving this. But I need a hard thick cock up my ass. I haven't done that in forever! I deserve it! Am a not a good girl?" She pouted and then laughed again when she couldn't hold it in place.

Audra looked up past Clara to Bernie. "Hon?"

Bernie nodded happily. "If she's ready, I sure am. No need to ask me! I'll always say yes!"

"Me too," added Samuel, a split second later.

Before they had left the master bathroom, Audra had pulled Clara aside and asked her to stay back. When she did, Audra explained what needed to happen and then helped Clara clean herself out. Audra and Eva had already prepped. Clara had been mortified but understood the need. Audra had been gentle and very helpful and even got Clara laughing at the nasty business. Clara had left the bathroom with a completely clean rectum, colon, and sphincter. She was so ready for anal sex.

Audra told Clara to turn around, and Bernie did the heavy lifting and flipped Clara over with ease. Clara clung to his expansive chest and pushed her ass out. Audra took a moment to drive Bernie's glistening cock into her mouth and suck at the delicious juices. Pussy juice and cum should be bottled, she thought. She popped him free and licked her lips to get more flavour and then lined Bernie back up to Clara's spread and dripping pussy. She smiled and leaned in and gave that wet pussy a solid lick, pausing at her vagina and sucking hard, and then rising higher to bathe her asshole with her tongue. She swallowed and then slid Bernie back inside Clara's vagina and heard their combined, satisfied sigh. She pressed herself against him and sighed, too.

"It's like a man bed," Clara murmured.

"What's that honey?" asked Audra, still sitting between Bernie's legs, watching her husband fuck the naughty professor. She could watch his cock slide in and out of Clara all day.

"Lying on Bernie is amazing!" she exclaimed, and then heard a wet squirt sound. "He's hard and soft, and I adore his chest hair against my tits." Clara squirmed her body against Bernie, who grinned. "I could sleep here!"

"Baby, I do that all the time!" said Audra and leaned forward and probed Clara's puckered asshole with her tongue. She loved the tight rubbery feel of it. Her asshole was perfectly smooth and round. Audra loved it and tongued deeper.

Clara moaned. "That's so dirty! I love it!"

Audra licked harder and pushed her tongue past the sphincter. The little ring clamped down hard and then relaxed. Audra loved eating ass. She loved having her own ass eaten. She probed deeper and heard Eva tell Clara to relax and just let Audra do the work. Audra smiled as Clara obeyed. She kissed her ring and pulled her head back from between her perfect ass cheeks. Bernie was slowly thrusting, his cock dripping with Clara's wetness. The smell of cum and pussy was making her mouth water.

She grinned over at Eva and then focused on Clara. She lifted a finger, already covered in lube, and rubbed it all around the smooth sphincter. Clara moaned and her asshole fluttered. Audra loved how vocal she was. She gave away all her pleasure with her moans and Audra found it so easy and rewarding to pleasure Clara. She was trying to make up for how she had been to her over the years. But she also loved it. This was her best friend, one she had thought lost to her, and now she was about to finger fuck her asshole.