The Switch

Story Info
She’s mine, and I’m his. And together we are one.
3.2k words
4.82
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Discomfort is inevitable, it's the one thing in life we can count on. It's key to the journey. Always hiding behind every corner in life. At times there will be places to run, but you'll never escape it. Self-control is the power of mastering your own mind. Taking those discomforts and directing them towards something positive, instead of letting them take over you. Once we understand the things we do and do not have control over, we can begin to heal and relinquish all that doesn't matter. Self-control is self-love. Respect. You deserve that, Princess. Everyone does." He kisses my forehead and I feel like the most special girl in the world. I really am since I'm his. "Before you can conquer and master another's mind, you must master your own." My Master's wise words replay in my head as I take in my little mouse that kneels naked at my feet with an eager need to please.

She looks up at me with eyes of false innocence. I suddenly understand why my Master always grows instantly hard when I'm on my knees for him. There's a rush of power as she begs silently for me to wreck her. She's relinquished control and trusts me with the ultimate gift of her submission.

I fidget nervously with the hem of the oversized tshirt I stole from my Master as it brushes over the top of my thighs. I find him seated in a chair in the dark corner watching us like prey. He's the real one in charge, and we are both at his mercy. His dominant energy can be felt throughout the room, and it motivates me. I want to please him and make him proud.

He nods with the slightest of smiles and I turn back to the gorgeous woman in front of me. She is the perfect opposite of me in every way. A balance of light to my darkness. Prim and proper to my edginess and chaos. She screams pink and ditsy even in the nude silence. She's the shy mouse to my black cat.

Mine.

Her straight hair flows over her perfect, full breast, the ends teasing her erect nipples. My mouth waters with the need to taste her tanned flesh between my teeth. Suck and tease until she's wet and needy. Begging me to allow her to cum.

A slight twinge of nervousness shows its face, and I take a few deep breaths in and out. I touch the collar around my neck and find comfort in the symbolism. Glancing another look in Master's direction I melt into calmness at the reassuring wink he gives me. He's so perfect and I do hope I make him proud.

I kneel in front of my pet, the familiar position helping center my nerves. I'm instantly appalled by the look of confusion she gives me. She's questioning my actions. And that's not acceptable. I cock my head to the side and lift my brows. "Is there a problem?" I ask with a bit more authority in my voice than I intended.

My dominance is established because she lowers her prideful head. "No Ma'am." She replies. Her voice angelic.

"Good girl." I whisper into her ear earning a soft moan. The small gift fuels me. I need to give more. Take more. My submission and dominance blursvlines as the sound travels down my spine. Instantly I become a mess in my own arousal.

Resting my hands on my thighs I lean forward and press my lips to hers. They're plump and soft, and just what I imagined. Our tongues dance slowly as we explore each other's mouths. Any nervousness I was feeling has since faded and my body is buzzing. My hand finds its way to the small space between her collar and jaw, and I deepen the kiss.

Our moans mix like the perfect melody as our song carries throughout the room. My self control is instantly tested when I hear my Master's groan. It's almost too much between them both. I may spontaneously combust.

Against everything my body is yearning for, I break the kiss. We stare breathlessly at the other and I am in complete awe at how she makes my body come to life in new ways. The need to take control and guide her feels just as natural as my need to serve and submit to my Master.

Her eyes are glazed over and I smell her arousal. "Who do you belong to?" I ask.

"You, my Goddess." She says with pride.

"Good girl." I praise. My hand makes its way between her legs, and I dip a finger into her wetness like I'm dipping into a honey pot. Her body relaxes as she sighs in pleasure. "Who does this cunt belong to?"

"You, my Goddess." She says breathlessly setting off my autonomous sensory response breaking my body out in goosebumps. She has an effect on me, but nothing compared to the power of my Master's voice. He can stop me in my tracks and make everyone else disappear with a simple whisper in my ear. A weakness he uses against me far too often.

I bring my hand to my mouth and suck my finger clean. The taste of her makes me moan. Her honey takes over my sense of smell and taste, and she is suddenly everywhere. for a split second I almost forget my place and purpose. Although I want to melt into a puddle on the floor and await my next order from my Master, I must set aside my own needs and remember I'm the one in control. I give the orders right now.

For months we stayed away from anything physical as we talked and got into our own dynamic with the guidance of my Master. I guided her and gave her a safe place to discover what exactly it was that she wanted. Encouraging her as she grew into the best version of herself.

I stand once again and glance upon her with pride. She's mine and I can't be prouder of the woman she has become. Her submission is woven into her veins just as mine is. She isn't a masochist that finds blissful pleasure in pain like I do, but she does enjoy degradation and what I call vanilla punishments.

"What is it that you desire my little mouse?" I speak to her like one would a child as I bend down and pinch her cheek. The spot instantly turns a shade of blush red.

"I want to taste and please you Ma'am." She answers proudly. "Make you feel good." Her hands press together like she's about to pray. "Can I please touch you Ma'am? Prove to you how good I can make you feel?"

The rush of chemicals overwhelms me, and I freeze with wide eyes. My drenched cunt pulses and clenches. The ability to find my words is a sudden impossibility.

Like the villainous hero that he is my Master's words boom in and bring me back to this dimension. "Don't forget Princess, you don't cum unless I say. You are still my property even when you are playing with your own." Like he's handing me a goblet of strength, I drink in every word.

"Yes Sir." I answer not daring to look in his direction. I'd be done for. In this moment I have more respect for him and his self control as I understand what it's like to be in this position. I'm in complete aw with his ability to do what he does and remain selfless while leading and guiding me.

My anxious mouse awaits permission to do what she's trained to do. Serve and obey.

I stride over to the bed and slide the tshirt off. My pet thinks she's about to get her way. She wants to touch me, but she will have to wait. As much as I want to give in and grant her every desire that crosses her mind, I must keep the partial reinforcement system that I have followed while training her in place. If I reward her for every little thing or allow permission for every request she will grow to expect it. She'd be submitting for the expectation of a reward. Not out of habit of servitude. But when the reward finally does come it's appreciated and cherished on a different level. Genuine gratitude.

Needing to appease the hungry submissive side of myself I get on all fours and crawl the short space to my Master. He watches with a hunger of his own and fuck. He steals my breath, makes my heart skip a beat, and I think I forget my name.

Stopping in front of him I get onto my knees and rest my hands on his thighs. He leans forward and tips my chin up with his finger and I'm instantly lost in his eyes. "What are you doing beautiful?" He asks. His voice is soft and mesmerizing.

"I need to make you feel good." I make a pouty face to add dramatic flare. "You're over here all alone."

He chuckles as he caresses my cheek. "Don't worry Princess, I'm enjoying myself." He guides my hand to his hard cock. "Definitely no complaints."

A moan slips past my lips as I give his cock a gentle squeeze. He draws in a quick breath, but that's the only reaction I get from him. The need to take him in my mouth and please him is instinct. "I want you in my mouth."

"You always want me in your mouth." His sweet smile vanishes, and the familiar darkness ignites in his eyes. "But Princess, you know you can't always get what you want when you want it." He nods behind me at my pet that waits patiently for me to return to her. "Get back to your pet, she's being such a good girl. Hasn't moved a muscle."

My face falls and I try not to show too much disappointment at the fact he didn't call ME a good girl. The wonderful partial reinforcement system at play. Even if you are aware of it and understand it, it's still effective. I'd serve and please him like my life counted on it with no rewards. Just being owned by him is already the greatest thing he could give me. Something I'd never take for granted.

I steal a quick kiss before directing my attention back to my little mouse. She is indeed waiting patiently like a good girl. I know from experience the stamina needed to remain kneeling for such a long period of time. "Go get on the bed. Legs spread and hands behind your head." The command comes naturally.

"Yes Ma'am."

I remain in front of my Master as I watch her stand and stretch her legs. Such an intricate creature she is.

Master's hands grab my ass and squeeze before his teeth sink into a cheek with a growl. The sudden pain is divine and ends far too quickly when he pushes me away. "Get with it Momma."

Ick. I roll my eyes and fight the urge to flip him off. I hate it when he calls me that. But this isn't the time or place for that kind of banter.

Little Mouse is on the bed laid out just as I ordered. Her lean legs spread. Her wet, pink cunt front and center ready for me to devour.

Standing at the end of the bed I clasp my hands around her ankles and pull her towards me. I float my hand up her smooth legs as I watch her breathing quicken. Her tits rise and fall with each breath.

Starting at her knee, I trace my hand up the inside of her thigh, delicately teasing the flesh. She shivers under my touch as her back arches off the bed.

Her wetness glistens with temptation that makes my mouth water. I bend down and lick up towards her clit. Her moans grow louder when I suck the delicate bud between my teeth and gently bite down. My need to please is driving my dominance. I need more of her moans. They are like hits of ecstasy.

My tongue flicks in a frenzy of an accord of its own as her wetness coats my chin. I dart my tongue into the tight hole of her cunt. I work my tongue in and out as I tongue fuck her with the confidence of a pro. Moving back and forth between her clit and hole, I slurp up as much of her essence as I can. Her body stiffens and I know she's getting close. I pull back and sink my teeth into the inside of one of her thighs, and then the other. Not as hard as my Master does, but just enough to drive her wild as her moans mix with soft screams.

My face is a mess with her arousal. Her scent wakes up a dormant predator within that wants to devour every inch of her body. Mark her flesh with my mouth.

My eyes lock with hers as I crawl up her body like a hungry huntress and straddle her. My thighs rest on each side of hers. We are cunt to cunt. "You're a nice little treat." I tease as I grin down at her before taking her lips in a ravishing kiss. This kiss is absent of any timidness we were feeling before. Our tongues collide in an aggressive battle. We swallow each other's moans as we grind against the other needing release. It's not enough.

I reach down between us and push two fingers inside of her tightness as I work her to the edge again. Our kiss only becomes more frenzied, and my fingers move faster as they fuck her harder. She tightens around them, her body tensing against mine. She's close and this time I let her fall apart. I thought she was beautiful before, but nothing could prepare me for how perfect she is when she cums for me.

I watch her in memorization like I do my Master when I please him. Except this is different. I controlled this. I allowed this and gifted it to her.

Everything abruptly stops when I'm yanked back by my hair out of my newfound paradise, and I'm suddenly face to face with my favorite predator.

He groans before attacking my mouth with his in an aggressive kiss. Still straddling my little mouse, I begin to grind against her, chasing pleasure that has to be granted by him. By body is his. My orgasms are his. My loyalty is his.

He catches my bottom lip between his teeth and bites down until I taste blood. The pain bleeds into pleasure and I'm drunk on him. "You smell like you've been marked by her slut slime. I should go clean you up in the toilet as I piss down your throat. Force your head into the bowl until you beg me stop. Cleanse you of your naughty sins." He sucks my lip into his mouth collecting the nectar that he summoned. "Get off your whore and onto your back. Hang your head off the side of the bed."

As I'm following his orders he turns his attention to my pet. "And how ungrateful of you to not even thank your Goddess for allowing you to cum." He shames her with a shake of his head. "Get between her legs and make your bimbo mouth useful. Eat her like she's your last meal."

"Yes Sir." She speaks. Obeying like the good girl that she is.

He takes his cock and runs the tip over my lips. He's already dripping with precum and I can't help but dart my tongue out to collect it. "So fucking needy." He growls. "Take a deep breath and open up wide for me."

My pet's tongue darts out over my clit at the same moment he slams his cock into my mouth forcing his way into the back of my throat. Heaven.

This is absolute Heaven.

He fucks my mouth like I'm nothing but a toy for him to use. I gag as my saliva drips into my nose. My ability to breathe is nonexistent until he allows me to gasp for a breath before he slams back in. He just takes and takes.

He takes, and my mouse gives. Her tongue goes between caressing my clit and invading my holes. Her moans vibrate against me as if I'm the greatest thing she's ever tasted.

Between my Master's abuse and her pleasure, I already feel the need to cum. With a mouth full of cock I try to speak and ask for permission, but my words are inaudible. I use my hand and tap his thigh to get his attention. "Don't you dare fucking cum until I tell you to." He groans.

I try to think about anything that gives me the ick to take my mind off everything, and nothing comes to mind. I'd let them both call me Momma in this moment. Feed them milk from my tits like I'm their personal cow.

The thought of them sucking milk from my nipples gives me everything but the ick, and my need to cum has only become more intense. The urge to shut my legs and kick my pet away is intense and I clench on to every bit of self-control that I have. I must obey and not let go until I'm told.

Master's pace quickens and grows more violent as he gets closer to his release. My throat will be sore and bruised from his brutality. A constant reminder of him. "Cum for your Master as you swallow every drop of my fucking seed like the needy cum whore that you are." His degrading words hit me to the core like a bullet of bliss.

My mouse chooses that moment to nip her teeth around my clit as she shoves a finger inside of me. I see stars and feel sound as I come apart. My moans of gratitude are gagged by my Master's cum as it hits the back of my throat when he pushes in as far as I can take it. I try to swallow every drop, but it's difficult at this angle and leaks from the corners of my mouth down the length of my face until it reaches my hair. "Fuck." He groans as his body spasms one last time against me. I ride out the remains of my own orgasm as my mouse continues to lick my sensitive bud.

Master pulls out of my mouth, and I push my pet away as I grow too sensitive.

I'm spent on pleasure, and the gift of giving and taking.

"Go start the shower for your Goddess and wait for us." Master tells my mouse. She serves him with just as much respect as she serves me with. In a sense she is ours. Not just mine.

He climbs into the bed and pulls me into his arms. He kisses the top of my head as I nestle into him. I live for these soft moments just as I do for his brutality. "You did so good tonight, I am so proud of you." He praises. "I am so thankful for you." This time he kisses my forehead. "I told you that you are enough, and you had the ability to fall into this role just as you submit to me." His lips kiss each cheek. "My beautiful Queen." He takes my lips in a soft kiss that makes my toes curl. "My Persephone."