All Comments on 'The Sybian Ch. 04'

by Louisesy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
superhoopdownundersuperhoopdownunder6 months ago

✨✨✨✨✨ 🔥🔥🔥

Love it

So exciting

You write such sexy stories

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An easy 4 rating, and very close to a 5. This sounds like a well-planned and well thought-out (good build up) for upcoming events with dad. I can hardly wait until after dad, for her to find a boyfriend for mom (hairy) to teach how to better do it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another greatly detailed and amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And daddy kills the story. I think that was enough for me. Anyway, the story is good. Up to this point.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I love the sexy dialogue between Fiona and Charlotte, and that Fiona is confident that Charlotte’s tits will get bigger as she matures. Charlotte is now prepping with a 7” dildo attachment for her cherry to be taken by her daddy. Will daddy be persuaded into a threesome where he fucks both women? Where could this go next with these two very attractive and obviously hot and horny women? The gradual buildup was very well written and this reader is ready and eager for what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story, well written! This is the kind of story that keeps me coming back to this site, and the kind I would be satisfied with if I had written it myself.

Parts 5 and 6 with Daddy on the way?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLouisesy@Louisesy
Thanks everyone but I’m now leaving the site behind for a while.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Sybian Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Sybian Series Info