The Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand caressed the back of her neck as he spoke. He turned his head and leaned towards her until his face was inches from hers. The sensory overload of his scent, the touch of his fingers and warm breath against her cheek as he spoke to her in his low, husky voice suddenly made her swoon and she gripped the edge of the table to steady herself. Somewhere in her mind, a panicked voice shouted a warning, but the growing roar of her desire for Josh drowned out its cautionary words. Incapable of speaking, she answered his question by letting her body sag against his.

'I knew you did, babe,' he said close to her ear. 'I knew you missed those times just as much as I did. Come here, Meggie.'

He gently turned her to face him. Their open mouths met and they kissed deeply as her body strained against his. Josh stroked her back and gripped the tab of her dress's zipper. With his lips still on hers, he slid the zipper down until it would go no further and Meg gasped in pleasure as he reached inside the dress to place his hand on her bare skin. Josh stepped back and peeled the top of her dress away from her upper body. He tried to push the dress down over her hips but Meg stopped him.

'It's a dress, Josh, not a pair of jeans,' she said with an affectionate chuckle.

She pulled the dress up and over her head and dropped it on the floor. Josh moved towards her but she put her hand gently against his chest.

'Let me get this off first,' she said, reaching back to unclasp her bra. Hunching her shoulders, she removed the halter and let her heavy breasts swing free. Now she stood before Josh naked save for a blue thong that snaked between her thighs. She loved the way his eyes narrowed with lust as he gazed on her voluptuous body.

'Damn, Meggie,' he said hoarsely, 'you're still the hottest woman I ever seen.'

She beamed at his words.

'Your turn,' she said with a gesture indicating that she wanted him to strip.

'Fair enough,' he said with a grin.

He removed his t-shirt and kicked off his boots before unfastening his belt and letting his jeans drop to his ankles. She'd forgotten how sexy the thud of his out-sized belt buckle hitting the floor could be and she smiled at the sound now. Her eyes swept over his muscular chest and down his rigid abs until they rested on the bulge tenting his underwear.

'See how hard you make me, Meggie?' he said, following her hungry gaze. 'It's been like that since I saw you get out of your car.'

She reached out and squeezed his cock through his briefs. 'Can I take it out, Josh?'

He grinned and nodded, and she got on her knees in front of him. She tugged down his underwear and his cock bobbed freely inches from her face. The sight of his massive endowment sent a thrill through her as she encircled the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger. Through long experience she knew exactly what most excited Josh and she applied that knowledge now.

Wetting her lips with her tongue, she brushed them up and down the length of his manhood, occasionally dropping her head to nuzzle his balls. When Josh's cock was rock hard and wet with her saliva, she took its tip between her lips to swirl her tongue over the smooth surface. Josh moaned loudly and his body tensed. She opened her mouth wider and took his bulk into her mouth inch by inch as Josh groaned.

'Oh, fuck, yeah, Meggie,' he muttered. 'You do that so good, babe.'

His words inspired her to take more and more of his cock into her mouth until its head was touching the back of her throat and his thick, wiry pubic hair tickled her nose. He rested his hand on top of her head, gently guiding her movements as she moved her head back and forth. She would have gladly let him fill her mouth with his salty essence if that's what he desired but Josh had other ideas and touching his fingers to her forehead he signalled for her to stop.

'Get up, Meggie,' he said, easing his saliva-covered cock from her mouth. 'Anymore of that would finish me and I want to make this last.'

She rose to her feet and smiled at him. Josh cupped one of her breasts in his hand and bent his head to kiss it. The touch of his mouth on her taut nipple made her sigh and arch her back in pleasure.

'Jesus, I missed these big, beautiful titties of yours, babe,' he said before taking one of her stiff nipples between his lips to suck and caress with his tongue.

As he gorged himself on her breasts, he ran his hands down her back to cup her butt cheeks. Holding the firm, rounded orbs in the palms of his hands, he lifted her from the floor. She wrapped her legs around his waist, loving the sensation of his tumescent cock pressing against the soft, warm flesh between her thighs.

Still gripping her cheeks, he carried her to the end of the table and seated her on its edge. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her back until she lay prone on the table. He grasped her thong in his fist and with one powerful jerk ripped it away from her groin.

'Won't be needing this,' he said, dropping the ruined garment to the floor before raising and parting her bent legs and lowering his head between them.

His moustache tickled the sensitive skin of her soft inner thighs as he kissed and nuzzled his way north. Meg found his mouth's journey excruciatingly slow but she loved the way he teased her so did not urge him to hurry his progress. When his lips finally touched her vulva, she moaned, savouring the feel of his mouth and warm breath on her labia as he dipped his tongue into her moistening crease. 'Mmmmm, your pussy always did taste just like sweet butter, Meggie.'

Holding her clitoris between his lips, he jabbed and prodded it with his tongue as his finger found the opening to her canal. He slowly pressed the entire length of his digit into her and wriggled its tip against the spongy flesh of her vaginal walls. The combined sensation of his lips on her clit and finger brushing her g-spot made her writhe on the smooth table top.

'You're ready for me, aren't you babe?' he said, lifting his mouth from her glistening pussy. 'Tell me how much you want me inside you.'

'Oh fuck, Josh, you know I do,' she said with all the pent up passion of six months of abstinence in her voice. 'I want you inside me so bad.'

Josh straightened, gripped his cock and rubbed its tip between Meg's wet pussy lips. He aligned his cock with the entrance to her canal and pressed himself slowly into her. After her long hiatus from lovemaking, his cock felt huge and she wondered if her pussy could still accommodate his girth. But Josh eased rather than forced himself into her and she loved exquisite sensation of his cock stretching her pussy.

As he entered her, Josh placed his hand on her furry mound and rubbed her clit with his thumb. She sighed and lifted her hips, a move that allowed him to push all the way into her until his pubic bone pressed against hers. He gyrated his hips and ground against her before slowly withdrawing his cock until only its tip remained inside her. He was teasing her again, she knew, making as if to pull out when he knew she wanted him to fill her with his bulk.

After a pause he again slid into her to the hilt, writhed against her and pulled back. As he repeated the motion his tempo increased incrementally, building the rhythm and then slacking off. His hands moved over her mound, belly and breasts, caressing her flesh as she rocked and panted beneath him.

Their exertions made them glisten with sweat and Meg loved the slippery feel of Josh's skin as he slapped his groin against hers with growing velocity.

'You getting there, baby?' he said breathlessly. 'I'm getting real close.'

She nodded and moaned as her first orgasm swept up from her crotch like a molten wave.' Oh yeah,I'm ready, baby. Come with me, Josh. Come with me.'

Her butt cheeks left the table as she wrapped her legs tight around his waist, pulling his groin hard against hers as a second orgasm even more powerful than the first hit her. Josh grit his teeth and arched his back as he filled her with his seed. For a moment, they were locked together motionlessly like a glistening erotic statue before their shared bliss slowly ebbed and Meg's leg muscles relaxed, releasing Josh from their clasp. He slumped forward with his head bowed and sweat dripping from his face onto her already slippery breasts.

'Damn, Meg, that's what I'm talking about,' he said.

She laughed softly. 'I hear you, Josh. Wow, that was amazing'.

He told her to wrap her legs around him again and when she did, he put his hands under her shoulders, straightened his body and peeled her up from the table's now damp surface. Holding her so her chest pressed tightly against his, he carried her into the living and laid her on the couch. His beer was still on the floor nearby and he picked it up to take a healthy swig of the now tepid brew as he knelt on the floor beside her.

'You alright, Meggie?' he asked, touching the soft skin of her flushed cheek.

'Yeah, Josh, I'm good,' she said drowsily. 'Really good. You?'

'Couldn't be better.'

He kissed her and then spoke close to her ear. 'I'm glad you came around, Meggie. I knew you would if you gave me a chance.'

His words puzzled her and the smile left her face. 'What do you mean, Josh? "Came around"? "Came around" to what?'

He looked amused and shook his head.

'C'mon, Meggie, let's be real, okay? I was pissed at you runnin' off the way you did at first. But then I figured you just needed some time to calm down and get your head straight. And maybe you wanted to teach me a lesson in the bargain. So I backed off for a bit and gave you some space. When I didn't hear from you, I figured you were being all proud and wanted me to make the first move. So I sent you that message about the table. Man, you jumped on that so fast I knew I was right--you were just waiting for an excuse to come up and see me so we could pick up where we left off and start again.'

Meg stared at him in disbelief. 'What are you talking about, Josh? I didn't come up here because I wanted to start things up again. Jesus! And even if I did, you're going to Arizona and I'm sure as hell not going to drop everything to go off and live in the fucking desert with you. What are you thinking?'

Josh looked chagrined and turned away from her. He raised the bottle to his lips and polished off its contents before speaking.

'Well, uh, me going off to Arizona's not really gonna be an issue for us. My really did offer me the job like I said and I was thinking about taking it when I wrote you that email last week. But when you got back to me so fast to say you were comin' up and you said how much you were looking forward to seeing me and all, I knew you wanted to give things another shot. So I told him what he could do with his fucking framing job. We're stayin' right here, babe. I know I gotta make some changes and I'm ready for that but-.'

'And what about this house, Josh?' Meg cut in. 'Did you really sell it or is that more of your bullshit?'

He looked uncomfortable. 'Not really bullshit, not exactly. The house is gone and I gotta get out but... I didn't sell it.'

Meg glared at him. 'Go on.'

'I never told you but I got way behind on property taxes for this place the last six or seven years. Tried to get a bank loan to pay it off but those yuppie bastards hate the working man and they turned me down. Then some rip-off company put a lien on the place. They give me to the end of the month to get outa here and I don't get any cash from the deal. But I'm selling a few junkers I fixed up so we'll have enough to get a place in town 'til I get on my feet. And, uh, you could work your old job at the diner 'til I do. I asked Mike if they'd take you back and he said sure.'

Meg rose to a sitting position, her eyes wide and furious. 'You lying bastard! All that bullshit about how much you changed and how grateful you were to me for pushing you to get your shit together. You just wanted to get me all warm and runny so you could fuck me 'cause you thought I'd go right back to being your servant and your fucking meal ticket!'

'Hey, you wanted to get it on just as much I did, comin' up here wearing that slutty little dress that shows everything you got to get me all hot and bothered. You been cock teasing me ever since you got here. You gonna tell me you didn't want to fuck as bad as me?'

She stood and looked down at him, shaking her head incredulously.

'You played me, you asshole,' she said icily. 'Played me just the way you always did to get what you wanted.'

He laughed. 'Ah, bullshit. I never played you. Most of the time you don't know what the fuck you want or what's good for you and I gotta help you figure it out, that's all.'

Meg opened her mouth to speak but thought better of it and stormed out the room. Josh followed her into the kitchen where he found her collecting her clothes from the floor. She picked up her torn thong and shook it at him.

'By the way, asshole, that's a brand new Magnolia Trace thong. Your macho caveman bullshit cost me 135 bucks.'

'Ah for Chrissake, calm down, Meggie,' Josh said. 'Okay, maybe I bullshitted you a bit but only 'cause I want you back. I fucking love you, alright? And I'm getting my shit together and everything's gonna get better for me, for both of us. We just gotta get a few things straightened out and it'll all be good. You can't tell me you don't want that too after what we just done.'

Josh gestured towards the table, its top still damp with their sweat.

Now fully dressed, Meg looked at him evenly and spoke in a steady voice. 'Okay, Josh, let's say you're right and I did come up here because somewhere way down deep inside I hoped there was a chance that we could work things out and get back together.'

'Yeah, Meggie, that's what I'm--'

'No, shut up and listen. Even if you were right, even if I did come up here because I thought we could work things out, you know what? You blew any chance of that happening when you lied to me. You used that beautiful table and everything it meant to me as bait to get me up here and then you buttered me up with all that bullshit about how I helped you change when the fact is, you haven't changed at all and you never will. And I fell for your shit the same way I always did. Fuck, I'm such an idiot.'

At a loss for words, Josh smirked and shook his head.

'But I gotta thank you,' she said. 'I really do. Because after this, I am so fucking over you, you sad piece of shit.'

He tried to block her as she strode from the room but she pushed past him and made for the front door with Josh following close behind. As she descended the stairs, he shouted, 'You better think about what you're doing, Meg. Think about it real good 'cause if you leave now, I'm done with you. I mean it. That's it, I fucking promise you.'

Meg laughed as she opened the car door. 'You don't exactly have a great track record for keeping promises, Josh, but I really hope you keep that one. And Josh? Keep the table and sell it for beer money. Sounds like you're gonna need it.'

Slamming the door shut, she put the car in gear. Gravel sprayed out behind her as she floored it and sped down the driveway to the road. Adrenaline coursed through her veins and her mind was sharp and clear as her anger morphed into a triumphant sense of victory. She turned on the radio, filling the car with the sounds of an up-beat song she usually detested. Pushing the car far beyond the speed limit, she cranked up the radio's volume and sang along with the tune at the top of her lungs.

The open road ahead welcomed her as Josh's twilight property dwindled and finally disappeared from her rearview mirror for the last time.

12