The Table Pt. 02

Story Info
A D/S spanking story written from the viewpoint of the maste.
3k words
4.47
3.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up from my position slouched on the living room couch and made my way out into the kitchen. My submissive Susan was still hard at work writing some kind of report for her work and was clearly deeply concentrating. I am basically bored and normally when this happens my mind would almost always start thinking about ways to relieve the boredom which generally ended up involving my submissive.

Susan had been my live in submissive for a good number of years now and our d/s relationship was still going strong. Across the years things had changed within the relationship as we both immersed ourselves more and more in the d/s lifestyle and now I believe we were both very comfortable with the way things were. Over time I had evolved a number of hard rules that my sub must follow and whilst she occasionally pushed back on some, most of the time she accepted her master's requirements and tried hard to follow them.

One of my rules was that whenever we were both home together, she must wear exactly what her Master chooses and I myself enjoyed dressing her each day. Mostly I would be conservative in what she wore since we could not live together on a 24/7 sexual high however today I had decided to amuse myself and dress her in a loose white blouse and a high cut mini skirt with a view to at some point today, having my sub entertain her master. Whilst you might think that my choice of dress for my sub was quite provocative, I would add that one of my rules concerning Susans attire was that when at home she was not allowed to wear panties unless she was in her period so provocative might be an understatement.

Today I had very much enjoyed watching my sub around the house trying to avoid showing her master a complete bare ass or pussy. She would constantly be trying to pull the short skirt down to give her some vestige of modesty which just amused me and prompted me to give her little tasks that would make covering herself just that little bit harder. I would point out that Susan clearly understood that being my submissive mean being owned and that every part of her was owned and was available to her master at any time of his choosing. That said it did take Susan some time to clearly come to terms with this however, now for example, having Susan kneeling in front of me with her legs spread apart, does not seem to make her uncomfortable.

So as I make a coffee it occurs to me that I haven't spanked my sub in well over a week. Whilst Susan can be severely spanked for a misdemeanour, I am a firm believer that a submissive should also be routinely spanked to remind her of her submission and whilst the spanking should not be as intense as a punishment spanking, it should still leave the sub knowing she has been spanked. I also feel that a submissive that knows and accepts a routine spanking will not deliberately go out of their way to create a situation that demands a spanking. I enjoy spanking my sub but take no pleasure when I need to spank her for a misdemeanour since I must ensure that the spanking is of sufficient intensity that she will learn a lesson and not commit the same infraction in the future.

Glancing at the table in the corner I have an idea and call Susan in from the living room. It is only a few seconds before my sub appears at the doorway and looks at me. Without uttering a word I simply point to the table and with an audible sigh she moves across the kitchen and immediately drapes herself across the table. It pleases me that I have such a well-trained submissive. I walk and stand in front of her and bending down, take a wrist cuff that has already been secured to the table leg, reach over grasping her hand and gently cuff her wrist. I then repeat the process with the other wrist and my sub is now nicely constrained with her arms spread and her head barely able to be lifted.

Moving behind her I chuckle as I see her skirt has now ridden up exposing most of her bare ass which she can obviously now do nothing about. Since I intend to spank her butt it might be just as well to make sure her skirt doesn't get in the way, so I reach down grasping the skirt and tucking it firmly into her waistband. Susan groans and wiggles her butt. Whilst Susan is now used to my administrations on her most intimate area it amuses me that she can still feel uncomfortable when fully exposed. Actually today she is not fully exposed as her legs are still firmly pressed together but I know I can easily fix that. Moving to the cupboard I remove Susans spreader bar and am soon bending down behind her and attaching the bar to her ankles. Her legs are now 3 feet apart and her cute little pussy is now visible with her lips ever so slightly parted. I can assure you reader that there is nothing better than the sight of your sub fully constrained with her intimate areas totally exposed and available to whatever you want to do with them.

Today of course I intend to spank my sub but I know that at this point in time she might still not be aware of what is awaiting her bottom. This will be cured when I insert her butthole plug. I should now explain the purpose of the plug. I must firstly confess I have a special fascination with my subs butthole and it frequently receives my attention whether my sub wants it or not. I am also a firm believer that if you are going to spank your submissive its important that her whole mind is focused on that area of her body. The plug is a perfect tool to focus my Susan on her bare ass. Over the years I have slowly increased the size of Susans plug training her ass hole to accommodate not only her plug but also my cock when I am in the mood to give my sub a good asshole fucking.

Today Susans plug is around 1 1/2 inches in diameter which I have judged is the perfect size for her. She can now accommodate it with relative ease and there is no possibility of it coming out unless I take it out. I would point out that Susan is not allowed to touch her plug under threat of punishment. This obviously means that unless I want it removed, it stays in place. It has a nice blue jewel at its handle end and I frequently keep it in place all day enjoying the sparkle as Susan moves around the house. I have on occasion sent Susan to work with it in place although I don't do this to often since I then lose control of when its removed.

Looking down at my sub exposed, I am unable to resist the temptation of playing with her pussy and move my finger down and slowly slip into her. Susan immediately pushes back clearly hoping to drive my finger further in but I control myself and remove my finger listening to a moan escape my sub. I am sure you will appreciate that looking down at an exposed pussy and asshole that you can do anything with requires a hell of a lot of control to stop yourself. But I am on a mission to spank Susan first so it would be unfair to play with my sub first.

Taking the KY, I drizzle it slowly onto the top of her ass crack. I watch as it slowly heads south before reaching down and parting my subs ass cheeks allowing the KY to move down and pool around her asshole. With my finger I rub the jelly around her hole before inserting a finger into her pushing the jelly in. When I am satisfied that she has been nicely lubricated I remove my finger and wipe it on her butt cheek. So far neither of us has said or needed to say a word. Susan accepts she is owned so what need is there for her to say anything to her master if he chooses to play with her butt hole. I don't need to say anything since I own what I am playing with.

Using one hand to keep her spread open I take the metal plug and place it directly onto her asshole. I see a little shiver from Susan as she feels the plug in place and now understands what her master intends to do. With a little pressure I watch as Susan's hole very slowly begins to expand and consume her plug. It reaches the point where she is at her widest and I hold it there looking down on what I consider the pretty sight of my subs gapping ass hole. Susan seems to lose patience with me and pushes upwards allowing her butthole to consume the plug and wrap itself around the shaft. Now her cute little hole is hidden by a sparkling blue jewel.

With Susan fully prepped for her spanking I begin with my first hand stroke across her bottom. I like to start lightly alternating between both cheeks and gradually increasing the intensity until I am delivering good force with each stroke. For Susans routine spanking I normally keep going until I have achieved a nice ruby red colour to both cheeks. Normally this cannot be achieved with just my hand and I have three instruments I like to call my 'friends' that help me achieve the color I am looking for. I think it irritates Susan that master has 'friends' to help spank her and because of this I occasionally tease her by making Susan ask her master for a good spanking from his 'friends'.

My three 'friends' are in fact a whippy plastic ruler, a slipper and a large hair brush. I have been looking online and am seriously looking at adding a nice leather paddle to my 'friends' list but as yet have not got round to it. I am sure I will one day. I have now delivered around thirty spanks to susans bottom and it is just starting to turn pink. She has been squirming around trying to avoid the spanks and it amuses me to watch her. Now all vestiges of modesty seem to have left her and pussy is now quite happy to be constantly winking at master. I would point out that if I am giving Susan a spanking for some infraction she would not be allowed to wiggle about and I can assure you that she has definitely learned that when master says 'don't move' you don't.

It is now time to use a 'friend' and I decide to start with ruler mainly cos I know Susan hates ruler. I bring ruler down on the first stroke and watch as a nice red line immediately appears across both cheeks. Susan also lets out a nice howl of pain. I will make sure ruler delivers that nice pattern across all of Susans bottom and the top of her thighs. I wont go at it too hard as I have said this is not a punishment spanking but simply a nice spanking to achieve a color on my subs ass that I like.

It takes about thirty minutes to go through all three 'friend's and achieve the color I want. Susan has given up wiggling about and is now simply taking each stroke in a resigned way whimpering after each one. As I previously stated, this is a routine spanking so I have not gone at the spanking with too much zest. For a punishment spanking, Susan would be forced to count out loudly after each stroke and at the end she would be made to stand in a corner with her hands on her head so I could admire my handywork and there would be absolutely no playtime afterwards.

After a routine spanking I do enjoy playing with my sub and today would be no exception. Her pussy has been taunting me throughout the spanking and now I thought it was time to get my own back. I move away from her and look for 'Ruby'. 'Ruby' is in fact a vibrator which is probably one of my favourite toys. She is about 8 inches long and around 1 1/2 inches in diameter. As I said previously, I have a thing about my subs asshole and whilst I like fucking it I also like playing with it. 'Ruby' spends a lot of time in Susans asshole and Susan hates it as the sensations 'Ruby' delivers with 6 inches imbedded inside her are very hard to control (or so my sub tells me).

Today I switch it on and move it close to my subs ear. Susan instantly recognizes the sound and audibly groans. I bend down looking directly at my subs pussy. 'you have been teasing me for the last half hour and now its time to get my own back' I say. With finger and thumb, I open Susan who instantly flinches as I touch her before slowly and gently sliding 'Ruby' into an already wet pussy hole. Susan immediately starts to shake and moan as I stand up and admire my handy work. I look down at a nicely red spanked butt and below that two inches of vibrator clearly visible with pussy lips nicely wrapped around it.

While I have a thing for my subs butt hole that does not mean I am not equally happy with her pussy as well. I insist my sub is shaven clean around her pussy. I do sometimes allow her to grow her hair so I can then create a shape which she must then maintain till I get bored with it. Her labia are cute and beautiful and right now they are nicely wrapped around her vibrator in what some might say a desperate way. Why? Well standing up I slap her hard on her butt and tell her that Ruby better not fall out less she wants the exact same spanking again. Basically I want my sub nicely wet for the fucking she doesn't know I am going to give her later. With another push to the vibrator sliding it in a little further I depart back to the living room and turn on the tv. Im not a cruel master so I wont leave her too long in this state that she is unavoidably disobedient but just long enough that she starts to struggle.

I do loose a little track of the time as I watch the TV but 15 minutes later I am back quietly standing behind a sweating struggling sub. I watch as the vibrator slowly starts to creep out before Susan raises up on her tip toes, clenches and draws Ruby back in. There is an immediate moan from Susan as she is forced to relax and I watch the whole process repeated. She is clearly unaware of me standing behind her and is desperately fighting to hold Ruby in place. It is actually quite enjoyable to watch this little pussy vibrator battle and see my sub desperately trying to win.

I decide she has suffered enough and withdraw Ruby and turn her off. Susan immediately lets out a heavy sigh. I am now looking down on my submissive who has a wet dripping pussy just asking to be filled so unzipping my fly I take out my now hardened cock and slowly slip into her. It is the usual wonderful sensation as her lips curl around my shaft as it slowly drives into her. I enjoy a nice table fucking and frequently use the table to fuck her asshole. This reminds me Susan is still plugged so whilst slowly fucking her I reach down and grasp the plug. Its beautiful to watch as I slowly pull on the plug and Susans butt hole seems to desperately try to hang onto it but eventually the plug reaches its zenith and her hole pushes it out as she contracts. Susan immediately opens her mouth knowing she is responsible for keeping her plug clean and I reach round and place the plug in her mouth. I am now riding my sub much harder and she screams out asking permission to cumm. I deny her deciding she can cumm when her master does. I continue to fuck her hard and use two fingers to play with her asshole as I ram into her repeatedly. She is now screaming 'please, please, please master let me cumm' and I finally relent and give her permission as we both cumm hard together. It is the most intense sensation I ever feel.

Eventually I slowly withdraw from her surprised that I never decided to switch to her ass hole but her pussy was so captivatingly hot and wet there seemed no point in stopping for even one second. I rest hands on her cheeks as we both breathed hard. I toyed with the idea of playing with her asshole and ruby but decided my sub had taken enough for one day. I reach round to her face and remove her plug from between her lips. Looking at the now clean plug I simply say 'good girl'.

Quickly removing the spreader bar and the wrist cuffs, I helped raise my beautiful sub from the table. Picking her up gently I carried what is an exhausted sub back into the living room before sitting down and manoeuvring her across my lap with her still red bottom facing up to me. Susan buries her head in the cushion sighing contentedly as I gently stroked and rubbed her bottom slowly removing the redness from her cheeks.

The day ends with a naked Sub and master laying contentedly on the couch with master gently rubbing his subs clit in a lovingly distracted way.

Dedicated to my sub Susan.