The Taboo Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane's nieces take her genetic transformation treatment!
24k words
4.77
27.7k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glaze72
Glaze72
3,376 Followers

Suddenly Sexy

Part Two of The Taboo Transformation

== || < > || ==

~~ All characters in this book are over 18. ~~

== || < > || ==

Our story so far...Enraged when short-sighted bureaucrats put a halt to her investigations into genetic manipulation and biological enhancement, Dr. Jane Richardson takes the ultimate risk, deciding to use her new techniques on herself. Flat-chested and under-sexed, her goal is to achieve a body which matches current standards of feminine beauty.

She is successful beyond her wildest dreams. Her sex drive immediately increases, bringing her pleasure she never thought she would ever experience. Her body begins to change as well, her hips and breasts gaining the inches denied her by the cruel laws of genetics.

One summer afternoon, she seduces her next-door neighbor, Jeff Sanders, a lonely widower. Happy at last, she thinks she has found the man she is destined to share her life with. Later that week, she sneaks over to his house, late at night, for a session of passionate lovemaking. When she returns the next morning, she finds her nieces, Colleen and Lillian, waiting for her. Somehow, they have guessed her secret.

Our story continues...

*****

"What have you done?" Jane gasped in horror, staring at the sample box, full of her precious genetic specimens. Contributed to her by some of the most beautiful and successful women in the world, its value was literally beyond price to her research, which is why she had stolen it from Darwin Pharmaceuticals when she left on vacation after her project was canceled.

"Done?" said Colleen, the older of her two nieces. "Nothing, yet. But maybe you would like to tell us what you've done, Aunt Jane.

"We're not dumb," she said, her tone faintly accusatory. "Or blind. Something strange is going on. Lillian and I both saw it.

"For the past few days, you've been eating like a horse. And don't give me that crap about how being home gives a chance to eat larger meals for a change," she continued as Jane opened her mouth in protest. "That might be true for one or two meals. But not for seven or eight in a row."

"And then there's the way you've been keeping to yourself. You're spending a lot of time alone upstairs rather than with me and Colleen and Zach," put in her younger niece, Lillian. The dark-haired girl continued, "But it was Colleen who figured it out last night."

"Figured what out?" Jane asked faintly.

"Your body is changing," Colleen said flatly. "It is," she said, overriding Jane's feeble denial. "I saw it last night. You were walking up the stairs to go to bed, and I was watching you, and I thought, 'Whoa. When did Aunt Jane get an ass?' Because you never had one before." Her eyes glinted with a trace of humor. "Too bony. But you've got one now. A little junk in the trunk."

She stood and walked over to where Jane was standing. Before she could stop her, Colleen had pulled open her bathrobe.

"And now you've suddenly got tits," she said, her voice almost angry. "What are they, Aunt Jane? A small b-cup? Bigger than mine, at least." She shared an impenetrable look with Lillian.

"So we had a talk last night after Zach went to bed. It didn't take a pair of geniuses to figure it out. You came home last Friday night in a huff about your project being canceled. A project you told us yourself was about improving women's bodies."

That may have been a mistake, Jane thought bleakly.

"A box saying 'do not touch' suddenly appears in the fridge. And now your behavior and body start to change. Hmmm. I wonder what is going on?

"And to top it all off, you're spending time with Jeff. Quite a lot of time, it seems." She broke into a lascivious grin, startling against her pale skin. "So how was my dream man, Aunt Jane?"

Denial was useless, so Jane opted for the truth. "He was..." She shivered and pulled her robe closed, unwilling for the girls to see how her nipples tightened at the mere mention of his name. "Oh, Christ, Colleen, he was fantastic," she breathed. "So gentle and strong. I didn't know...I didn't know sex could be so much fun. Now I can see what all the excitement is about.

"I never enjoyed it before," she explained to her nieces, ignoring their looks of stunned disbelief. "Sex, when I thought about it at all, was something to be endured. Not enjoyed. My body didn't cooperate. I didn't get wet. I could barely get aroused. And I almost never had a climax.

"Now, I can. Ever since I started this experiment, my body has been changing." She shuddered happily. "And it's wonderful. I get aroused at the drop of a hat. My body is so sensitive I can't keep my hands off myself. And now that Jeff and I are lovers..." She trailed off, but the broad smile stayed plastered to her face. "I finally know what it is like to truly be a woman.

"So," she said. "You know my secret. I injected myself with genetic material from another woman in an effort to change my body. It worked. And I am not the tiniest bit sorry.

"So what do you want?"

Lillian nodded at the box, with the syringe lying on top. "We want in."

"What?"

"Keep your voice down, Aunt Jane," Lillian said. "We don't want Zach to wake up."

"It's five in the morning. And the way that kid sleeps, you could drive a motorcycle through his bedroom right now and he wouldn't wake up." Jane was exaggerating only slightly. She looked at her nieces. "What do you mean, you want in?"

"Exactly what it sounds like," Colleen said, and Lillian nodded in firm agreement. "We talked about it all night. We've never been all that satisfied with what the good Lord gave us." She glared unhappily down at her small bosom. "So if you have some sort of way for us to increase our breast size, we want it."

"Or?" Jane prompted.

"Or?" Lillian said, her forehead furrowed. "Oh. You think this is some sort of extortion racket, where we threaten to expose you unless you do what we want?" She shook her head sadly. "I thought you knew us better, Aunt Jane. No. We're asking you. Not demanding. We would never do anything to hurt you. But we hope you love us enough to help us this way."

Jane's head spun. This was happening too quickly! She had come home from a night of mind-bending sex with Jeff, wanting nothing more than a short nap and a big breakfast, and maybe a quick check to see how much her hips and bust had grown. Now she was confronted by her nieces, her own beloved sister's daughters, asking her to give them what she had found so much joy in.

"Girls, it's not that simple," she protested weakly. "There are the moral considerations. I can't have my own relatives as my patients. It violates every professional ethic."

Colleen made a rude noise. "And what about the ethics of experimenting on yourself?" she asked shrewdly. "I bet the AMA would have a fit if they found out. Plus," she continued, "what you are doing isn't a valid data set. One person could be a coincidence. Three, however..." She trailed off suggestively.

Jane nodded slowly, admitting the truth of her words. If she went public...no, when she went public, three examples of what her technique could do would be better than one. She took a deep breath, then looked her nieces in the eyes. "All right."

"What?" Lillian looked amazed, and a little afraid.

"I'm calling your bluff. If you really want this, we can do it. But," she cautioned, as the two young women broke into incredulous smiles, "we do this my way. Which means you follow my rules. Agreed?"

Colleen nodded eagerly. Lillian was a little slower, but gave cautious assent.

"All right," she said. She opened her laptop, and using her personal encryption key, accessed the files for Project Pygmalion. With a few clicks, a series of thumbnail photos came into view. Each showed a photo of a woman, nude from her shoulders to her knees. "This is what you have to choose from," she said. "One hundred and forty-four women. All are beautiful, intelligent, empathetic, and have higher-than-normal sex drives."

Lillian sat on the couch beside Colleen, slowly clicking through the choices. "Why can't we see their faces?" she fretted. "It would make it easier to choose."

"Because I agreed that their identities would be protected and kept private. Just like any responsible doctor and researcher would. Plus, you don't need to see their faces. We're not doing genetic sculpting or facial surgery, we're just giving you bigger boobs and wider hips."

"Could you do that?" Colleen asked curiously. "Change someone's face?"

"Maybe," Jane admitted slowly. "But that's a slippery slope, Colleen. Most of the women I contacted were happy to contribute samples in order to make other women happier about their bodies. I don't think the same could be said about sharing their faces. That's a big part of an individual's identity, you know."

"Oh!" exclaimed Lillian, stopping on a picture. "Those! I want those!"

Colleen snickered, and Jane suppressed a smile. In her enthusiasm, Lillian resembled a young girl in a toy store, not the college-sophomore-to-be she actually was. She leaned close, noting the photo. "Volunteer number forty-two," she said. "Yes, those are very nice." A pair of healthy c-cups sat high on the individual's chest, capped by rosy pink nipples, tilting perkily upwards at the tips. An athletic body, solidly muscled, accentuated the feminine curves.

Brianna McIntosh, she remembered effortlessly. Native of Scotland. Twenty-seven years old. Two-time earnings champion on the LPGA tour.

"Och, aye," she had said cheerfully, when asked about her sexual history. "If there's anything more fun than a perfect drive, it's a roll in the hay with a good-looking lad. Or lass," she had finished, winking at Jane wickedly. Her dark blue eyes and red hair had made her an object of desire from the moment she turned professional, and half of the men (and a decent percentage of the women) who turned into the women's tour broadcasts did it for the pleasure of seeing her beautiful body clad in scandalously skimpy golf outfits.

"I think she'll do," she agreed. "Her body is similar enough to yours that her breasts will be proportional."

Lillian nodded. "I don't want them to be too big," she said, blushing. "Just...big enough."

"Well, those are big enough, all right," said Colleen. "But are you sure, Aunt Jane? This woman is very pale. And Lillian has that Mediterranean skin tone."

"That won't make a difference. We're not changing skin-tone here. Just breast size. The woman whose DNA I used was Hispanic. It hasn't changed my skin color at all."

"Who..." Lillian started, then bit her tongue as Jane shook her head. "Right. None of my business."

"What about you, Colleen?" she asked. "See anything you like?"

Her blond-haired niece shifted on the couch. "Christ, Aunt Jane, I like all of them," she said, scanning through the pictures. "Seeing so many hot bodies...I'll be honest, it's getting me a little worked up." Her skin flushed a delicate pink, highlighting her high cheekbones, an inheritance from her mother, who had been a fashion model before her untimely death.

Jane raised her brows in surprise. Colleen had never given her any hint she might be more than traditionally heterosexual. She had certainly not lacked for boyfriends when she was in high school. And she had brought more than one young man home to meet the family during her first three years at Minnesota, where she was on a pre-med track.

Colleen caught her look. "Oh, don't worry, Aunt Jane. I'm not a lesbian. I just like looking. And sometimes, a little more." Jane felt Lily stiffen beside her.

"I'm not worried," she replied, stung by the implied criticism. "Do you think I would love you any less if you were? I don't care who you go to bed with.

"But you should be aware," she continued, being reminded of one of the side effects of the treatment, "that you might find your sex drive ramping up. Mine certainly did. These women were chosen based on specific criteria. Beauty, intelligence, empathy, and libido. And, as I've told you, my own sex drive has increased exponentially." She had to stifle an urge to giggle at her detached, clinical tone, so much at odds with the meaning of what she was actually saying. "I've never tried to get involved in your sex lives-"

"Thank God," put in Lillian.

"-but I have to ask you now. Compared with your peers, how would you rate your own..."

"Randiness?" suggested Colleen with a smile. She leaned back on the couch, lifting the laptop to accompany her. "About average, I would say. I mean, I've never done the Walk of Shame like you did this morning. But I've never had to worry about finding a partner when I wanted."

"And you, Lillian?"

"What she said," her black-haired niece replied shortly. "I like sex, and I have it when I can, as long as I've got a fun guy to do it with. Or girl." she added, then blushed, her olive-toned skin growing darker. She looked at her aunt challengingly. "I'm bi. I was planning to come out to you all sometime this summer. But now that we're talking about it, it seems stupid to keep it a secret."

Jane gathered her niece in a loving hug, intensely aware of the feel of her slim young body against hers. "You know it doesn't matter to me, right?" she asked quietly. "I love you for who you are. Not for who you like to sleep with."

Her niece blinked, sniffling. "I know. But you've been so good to us, Aunt Jane. Taking us in after Mom died. I never wanted to do anything to disappoint you."

"And you still haven't," she replied firmly. "I know for a fact your mother was very open-minded about those things. She just didn't discuss it in front of you when you were kids. You were too young. But no one could be a successful model, like she was, and not learn to see the LGBT community as anything other than normal folks. Even if she did grow up in Minnesota, rather than Prague or Amsterdam or Berlin."

Beside her, she felt Colleen's breath catch. She turned the laptop toward her. "Aunt Jane, I think I've found what I want."

"Whoa," Lillian said, leaning over to get a glimpse. "Those are more than a handful."

"Hmmm." Jane eyed the picture on the laptop doubtfully, then her niece, measuring her shoulders with her eyes. "I think they'll work. You've got that swimmer's physique. But they would look ridiculous on Lillian or me. Like some housewife who won the lottery and got herself a pair of implants."

Number one hundred and seventeen. Aparna Sadaranpani. Professor of Astronomy at the University of Texas. Rumored to be on the short list for the Nobel Prize for Physics for her work in modeling the interiors of supernovae. Voted the Sexiest Scientist on Television by US Weekly. Jane had run across her at a conference two years ago, and on a momentary impulse, had cornered her to give her the sales pitch. Aparna had responded by rolling up her sleeve in the restroom and donating her sample immediately, no questions asked.

The woman's breasts were large, high, and firm, sitting proudly on a dusky brown chest, capped with nipples so dark as to seem almost black in the dim light of the living room.

"D-cups," Jane murmured. "Maybe even a little bigger. Are you sure?" Colleen nodded eagerly.

"All right, then," she said. She stood up. "Strip."

"What?"

She gave Colleen an amused look. "This isn't like getting a tetanus booster after you've had stitches. This is science, as you oh-so-helpfully reminded me a few minutes ago. Which means we are going to document it.

"So take your clothes off so I can get your measurements. This is the 'before' of the 'before-and-after' pictures, you know. Be sure to have good posture," she grinned.

Colleen shrugged and took off her flannel sleep shorts and her t-shirt. Jane was interested to see she wasn't wearing any panties. Bras, of course, were more or less wasted on the entire family, as small-chested as they all were, even though the girls had gone lingerie shopping only a few days before. Lillian rapidly followed suit, ditching the oversized University of Illinois t-shirt she usually wore to bed.

With a cloth tape measure, Jane rapidly took the girls' measurements down and recorded them on her computer. As she reached around their trim, healthy young bodies, she had to wrestle down a sudden spasm of desire. How enjoyable would it be, to hold Colleen's taut ass-cheeks in her own palms? To kiss the delicate arch of Lillian's spine? To run her tongue from neck to wherever her whim might lead?

No, she said to the surge of lust. This is...not right. They are my nieces. Jeff will have to do to keep you satisfied, you horny little tramp.

"Colleen, your stats are thirty-two A, twenty-four, thirty. Lillian, you're thirty-one, twenty-three, twenty-nine, with a large A or small B cup.

"But before we do this," she said, sitting down. "We have to talk about the side-effects."

"Besides bigger tits and being horny?" Colleen said with a grin.

"Yes, besides that," Jane said, keeping her face neutral, despite her desire to smile along with her niece. "You should know the risks. There is the increased appetite, which you've already seen with me. This is a result of your body needing more food in order to generate the necessary fat for your breasts. And also for the growth of your hips, and as you so tactfully reminded me earlier, your butt. Plus, there is the increased sexual appetite. I have no idea if this is just a result of my donor's sexual urges leaking over into my body, or if it will be a feature for all women who take this treatment. I may," she mused, "have to screen my donors differently. A lot of women might be frightened if they find their libidos changing so drastically.

"Anyway, there is going to be pain. Not a huge amount, and nothing you shouldn't be able to handle. But your bodies are going to be changing. Larger breasts mean more strain will be placed on the muscles of your chest and back. And if your hips grow and become fuller, then the bones of your pelvis will also be growing.

"It's not too bad," she said, catching their worried glances at each other. "It's usually just a low ache. I've had worse cramps during my period.

"And the benefits," she said, glancing down at her growing bust line, "have more than outweighed a little momentary discomfort.

"I'm happy." Her voice was softly wondering. "So happy. This was the best decision I've ever made.

"But it might not be the best decision for you." She tried to emphasize her words. "So if you have any second thoughts, any doubts, this is the time to slow down. You don't have to do this. If you're not happy with your choice, I don't know if it's reversible."

Colleen shook her head firmly, pulling her shorts back on. "I'm ready. Lily?"

Her sister nodded her head, though there was a more than a trace of apprehension in her eyes. "Me too."

Jane sighed. "All right then." She used the syringe to draw fluid out of the appropriate test tube, then nodded at Colleen. "Give me your arm." With a practiced motion, she injected the sample into her bicep, then sterilized and bandaged the small puncture. Using a different syringe, so as to avoid cross-contamination, she repeated the process for Lillian.

"All right," she said, closing the box firmly. "We're done." She dusted her hands decisively, then laughed as both girls looked down at their chests. "What, do you think they're going to sprout like a pair of cantaloupes? Or that they'll suddenly appear, like you're a super-sexy Mrs. Potato Head?" Lillian and Colleen giggled nervously. "It'll happen when it happens, girls. And bear in mind, it might not happen at all." She went on seriously as their faces fell. "Just because it worked for me doesn't mean it'll automatically work for you. But you have to give it time."

Glaze72
Glaze72
3,376 Followers