All Comments on 'The Tachibana Tree'

by TheHat900

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Personal distaste for the scat fetish aside, this was a really well written story with great characterization.

Well done!

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. Bad story line. Bad writing. A ridiculous 8 pages too long. Your skills are lacking. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Firstly, I am not into scat and piss play. However, I read this long story because your writing has been very good in the past. I'm glad I did. The writing is well crafted and the story interesting, even if I had to fast forward through certain parts! The inter action between the two "lovers" was well written. Plus, at no stage was the husband humiliated or disrespected. The lover guy was picking up on subtle messages as he explored what was really wanted by the woman. That was delicately handled. She experienced many things that perhaps had only existed as fantasies but was able to experience them by an understanding lover. Well done and thank you. Cheers.

TheHat900TheHat900about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for taking the trouble to comment! I ought to engage more with commenters, I know, but my stories don't usually garner so many comments so soon (Fetish readers are fewer...). So I'd like to say a couple of things. One: if the introductory paragraph isn't clear enough about what's in the story, then I'm fine with you reading it, hating it, and giving it one star. Two: if you believe that Loving Wives ('married extra-marital fun' etc, as Literotica describes it) shouldn't include extra-marital fun but only misery and revenge, then I'm fine with you reading this story, hating it, and giving it one star. It's the number of readers that really floats my boat, not my star score. But three: I don't see any excuse for rudeness or racism, and I'm taking the advice of the kind person in this thread who's advised me to delete invective. Peace and goodwill to you all!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Nastiest set of tags in LW history.

robisj089robisj089about 2 years ago

Great story! Will there be a part 2 with Chie & Henry? Something tells me that this wasn't their last encounter with another man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHat900@TheHat900
I seem to write principally scat stories; those are tagged only as scat and readers' forgiveness if they've accidentally stumbled on them and been saddened is humbly requested. There are some fantasies, some stories based on a mere seed of real experience, and others that are ...