All Comments on 'The Taking of Talora Ch. 02 - Talaine'

by DragonflyDaughter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Zodia195Zodia195over 2 years ago

Very satisfying conclusion and this was unexpected too. It's nice to see a 'good' troll for once. Well maybe not all good, but he did keep his promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was so good!!! Holy shit!! Not only was it hot, but the story was interesting, too! I liked to see the happy ending, and how everything worked out in the end. I loved the first Taking of Talora and so I was excited to see you'd written a sequel. Honestly, I could read a whole book about this. You're a good writer.

greywolf12greywolf12about 2 years ago

Mrs DragonflyDaughter,

I have read all your stories and i love them all.

Very well written and a they hit my sweet spot exactly.

Thank you for your effort and i hope you will write some more stories in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read all of your stories and Holy shit are you an AMAZING writer! Your characterization, your world building, your engagement of the senses *chef's kiss* I would DEVOUR your books if they exist. Please please please write a book(s) someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maam, this was dope.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read all ur stories need some more....lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDragonflyDaughter@DragonflyDaughter
Erotica author with a particular interest in non-consent and non-human categories. If you'd like to commission a story, please feel free to contact me through the "Send Private Feedback" option at the bottom of story pages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES