All Comments on 'The Tale of a Harem Maid: Ch. 02'

by Dom_Roper

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely an interesting progression! Lana might well be a switch? The situation with his cum/ semen must be present to appeal to male readers, because although it’s possible to alter the taste depending on his diet I’ve never met a woman who actually enjoyed the taste. As shown in your story I’m sure plenty of women (particularly subs) get a kick out of the symbolism but honestly it tastes vile.

Thanks for sharing Tess (uk)

Dom_RoperDom_Roperover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you're finding it interesting, Tess!

We seem to have different experiences of whether women enjoy the taste or not, but its purpose in the story is very much about the symbolism and pride that comes with it.

It's interesting to hear your comment on the appeal of that scene to men, as I was expecting this to come up in the comments as I wrote/write this story. As a straight male it obviously appeals to me, but I was surprised by the range of demographic attracted to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDom_Roper@Dom_Roper
An amateur writer looking to explore different Dom/sub dynamics in the form of short, explicit, stories. I aim to submit a new chapter every Sunday (UK based). Currently working on 'The Tale of a Harem Maid'. Open to all feedback, so comment or pm.